Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely wish that Abbie can be "taught" to do more things.
However, the reality is, she's been left in the wild for far too long and I don't believe she has the "ability".
Sadly, that train left the station long ago.
In my opinion.
The potential is still there. She's at a school that helps and has a good therapist. What really holds her back are her parents. They can talk a good game about autism, but they mismanage her care at home so completely that I wonder if that is intentional.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a question. What is the difference in a melt-down and a tantrum? When i think of melt-down I think that everything has become so overwhelming you just kind of loose it emotionally, with a tantrum you are more or less pissed because its you not getting what you want, or when you want it. I would like to see everyone thoughts on this.
You hit the nail on the head as far as my interpretation.

Reactions: 11
This couple may be able to redeem themselves of they completely changed what they do with Abbie and go to aggressive learning. Spend money on OT and PT so physically she is better also. Then film how well she is doing.

But...I honestly feel some of their fans like to watch her be disabled. Ya know?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
According to A&P, a tantrum is Abbie "communicating" what she wants by crying, yelling, jumping and thrashing. A melt-down is all of the above but includes aggression as well. However, Brandy has told them and the vlog in general several times that I have seen, that she does not differentiate between a meltdown or tantrum....that they are BOTH unacceptable forms of communication and behavior and shouldnt be reinforced...but Asa "knows" his Sweet Girl, and tantrums are "excellent" because she is "communicating" and just needs to express herself better.
A&P are so full of tit. If Abbie's tantrums and meltdowns are forms of communication then she has parents who can't hear her what she's saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I sincerely wish that Abbie can be "taught" to do more things.
However, the reality is, she's been left in the wild for far too long and I don't believe she has the "ability".
Sadly, that train left the station long ago.
In my opinion.
Agreed. When she had Brandy daily, she was helping in the kitchen, cleaning her bathroom, emptying her backpack and properly putting things away. Yes, these chores arent going to make her independent or change her life, but they are ACTIVITIES that require both physical and mental effort and engagement. Rocking on the couch, riding in the cart for treats, or even a loop around the park at a snails pace isnt near as beneficial. Sure the park is at least walking, but she doesnt have difficulty walking. She has difficulty with concentration, focus, and fine motor skills, all the things Brandy worked on. I bet she cannot do half of what took Brandy years to teach her anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The potential is still there. She's at a school that helps and has a good therapist. What really holds her back are her parents. They can talk a good game about autism, but they mismanage her care at home so completely that I wonder if that is intentional.
I totally agree that the hambeasts have failed her.
At this point, with 500,000 subscribers, it is highly possible that they are intentionally holding her back or leaving her right where she is in order to continue their "success".
The school can only do as much as Abbie will allow. Meaning, we've seen her just get up and run away in the middle of a "task" both at school and home.
She's a "strong willed" person with the mind of a toddler. She pretty much does what she wants and she seems extremely impulsive.
I imagine it is extremely difficult to work with her at all.
That doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.
She deserves a chance.
I just think it's too late now.
It should have been being done for years.
In my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A&P are so full of tit. If Abbie's tantrums and meltdowns are forms of communication then she has parents who can't hear her what she's saying.
Yep. Remember the tantrum in the car a few weeks ago when they went to DD after school? "Well, thats never happened before...she just doesnt want to be there.." And then sat for five minutes trying to figure out WHY....they totally view her tantrums as communication. And in a sense they are, however thats where they dropped the ball. She should be using her "Go" signs or something similar at this point, instead of tantrums.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I made an account here after reading the last 3-4 threads to catch up and I just want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family and EVERYTHING they do for autism and education!....Until I watched more then 5 videos and realized they were pieces of tit.

I couldn't resist starting my first post here as an opening of making it seem like I supported them. lol

Let's begin with my thoughts on this, I found them 2 separate ways, the first was when my friend who does have a special needs child shared a video to their page and I honestly clicked and watched because I was cleaning and needed sound. The second time I found them? THEY USED PAID ADS WITH THE DAMN POTTY TRAINING VIDEO! Not only are you making money on the video but you're now paying so strangers can watch your Daughter use the toilet? I sat there and watched him go through a potty routine with her and now seeing all of this and how she used to be?

She's definitely regressed because in the older videos when ASSa would do crafts with her she actually did understand and did them and appeared to at max 3-4 years old mentally just unable to speak.

I hope that Isiah moves away for college, comes home maybe on the Holiday's and then he either marries his current Girlfriend or finds himself a different one, my point is I hope he finds himself a decent woman, marries her and has his own kids and life AND I really hope that when the parents eventually pass on, he does not have to care for her all his life because THAT is truly hell for such a young man who had to deal with Abbie all his life the way it is. He didn't make Abbie, that was P and ASSa who laid down to make that child, not Isiah.

Not only did they set Isiah up for life with a constant burden they didn't teach this girl anything and they push anyone away who could help Abby in any manner so she's a spoiled baby who can physically fight you like a grown ass man if she wanted to and at times, I think she does try to purposely hurt them because they DON'T listen to what she wants. Since you don't TEACH her tit, try TRAINING her. Do you understand that term better ASSa?

I also believe that Summer, who is a complete moron is option two. They already have in their minds that Isiah is going to take care of Abby when they die and if Isiah finally decides 'haha, no screw you guys.' when they're gone they want Summer to take on this roll even though the tension in the videos between them is clearly visible.

I adore Brandi and how she actually makes Abbie do things and sign, she seems to be the best of the bunch along with CN. They should honestly just let Summer stop interacting with Abby, she's not a 'best friend' or even a friend and Abby KNOWS that. You can tell she does know when they're talking tit about her. Brandi and CN treat her like a real person.

They talk about and at Abby like she's a dog or an expensive doll they bought that they only play with because 'we spent the money' on this. I have seen a few of you saying that she says words or she does not. I agree, I have heard her say words after watching many of these trainwreck videos. She clearly says 'No' it's a louder grumble BUT when she does it, she shakes her head like you would to shake your head 'No' and I don't think it's Stimming, she's clearly expressing she does not want to to things but they make her. She actually says no a lot as well as I've seen her look directly at ASSa and pull on his sleeve and be like 'Daaaah!' with a grunt and I think she's trying to say 'Dad' or at least 'Dada' based on her mental age.

I used to do GG (GuruGossip) back in the day so if this is the new gossip site and anyone was from there back in the days of Trasha then...Hi! I wasn't going to type anything about these people, I just wanted to see if anyone else thought it was weird and I came over here and found all of this tit and I'm thrilled I'm not the only one who is concerned for Abbie. I also am shocked to find out how old P is, My Mom is in her 50's and looks younger than her and she's not a health nut and she's smokes and has COPD and she's still heather and looks better but she's also not a glutton. I thought 🐷 was maybe 56-60, that mlm blush or whatever she puts on her cheeks looks like tit and adds YEARS to her.

This one is for you ASSa and P 🐷

1. Isiah is your son, he was not born for the sole purpose of being Abbie's caregiver if something happens to either of you.
2. Summer borderline abuses your child by pushing her, I've seen her actually pull on Abbie's hair! Then you let her talk tit about Abbie too.
3. Abbie is not your dog or your cute little doll. Talk TO HER, not at her.
4. FFS! ADD A YES AND NO BUTTON TO HER iPAD OPTIONS! YOU ARE THE PEOPLE NOT ALLOWING HER TO EXPRESS HER WANTS!
5. By allowing your child to act like a wild bleeping animal with little to no consequences, just let it sink it....Isiah ain't gonna want that when she's 30 and stronger. If you have any hopes of your precious little caregiver of a son to remain that way when you die, TEACH HER!

Abbie eats like a wild animal, it reminds me of that one wolf boy painting for picture. There was some story about a boy being raised by wolves years ago. Abbie actually acts like the boy raised by wolves, let that sink it. a boy who was RAISED by wild animals all his life and was 'normal' at birth acts in similar ways as your child and when they finally brought him around people, obviously his brain couldn't fully speak on the levels of the average person but he did learn enough words to communicate.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I totally agree that the hambeasts have failed her.
At this point, with 500,000 subscribers, it is highly possible that they are intentionally holding her back or leaving her right where she is in order to continue their "success".
The school can only do as much as Abbie will allow. Meaning, we've seen her just get up and run away in the middle of a "task" both at school and home.
She's a "strong willed" person with the mind of a toddler. She pretty much does what she wants and she seems extremely impulsive.
I imagine it is extremely difficult to work with her at all.
That doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.
She deserves a chance.
I just think it's too late now.
It should have been being done for years.
In my opinion.
They definitely missed the boat for independence or even semi-independence in comfortable assisted living. All they could do now is work with her at her toddler level and make small, slow improvements on things that would make her life and living with her more comfortable. Things like self care skills, potty training, not grabbing food. And maybe even reducing the aggressive behaviors. Improvements in those areas would mean it would be easier to care for her and would also mean a less restrictive assisted living situation if she can't be cared for at home.
I agree that it is probably too late. For them to happen so much would have to happen in terms of her parents getting it together and being consistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I made an account here after reading the last 3-4 threads to catch up and I just want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family and EVERYTHING they do for autism and education!....Until I watched more then 5 videos and realized they were pieces of tit.

I couldn't resist starting my first post here as an opening of making it seem like I supported them. lol

Let's begin with my thoughts on this, I found them 2 separate ways, the first was when my friend who does have a special needs child shared a video to their page and I honestly clicked and watched because I was cleaning and needed sound. The second time I found them? THEY USED PAID ADS WITH THE DAMN POTTY TRAINING VIDEO! Not only are you making money on the video but you're now paying so strangers can watch your Daughter use the toilet? I sat there and watched him go through a potty routine with her and now seeing all of this and how she used to be?

She's definitely regressed because in the older videos when ASSa would do crafts with her she actually did understand and did them and appeared to at max 3-4 years old mentally just unable to speak.

I hope that Isiah moves away for college, comes home maybe on the Holiday's and then he either marries his current Girlfriend or finds himself a different one, my point is I hope he finds himself a decent woman, marries her and has his own kids and life AND I really hope that when the parents eventually pass on, he does not have to care for her all his life because THAT is truly hell for such a young man who had to deal with Abbie all his life the way it is. He didn't make Abbie, that was P and ASSa who laid down to make that child, not Isiah.

Not only did they set Isiah up for life with a constant burden they didn't teach this girl anything and they push anyone away who could help Abby in any manner so she's a spoiled baby who can physically fight you like a grown ass man if she wanted to and at times, I think she does try to purposely hurt them because they DON'T listen to what she wants. Since you don't TEACH her tit, try TRAINING her. Do you understand that term better ASSa?

I also believe that Summer, who is a complete moron is option two. They already have in their minds that Isiah is going to take care of Abby when they die and if Isiah finally decides 'haha, no screw you guys.' when they're gone they want Summer to take on this roll even though the tension in the videos between them is clearly visible.

I adore Brandi and how she actually makes Abbie do things and sign, she seems to be the best of the bunch along with CN. They should honestly just let Summer stop interacting with Abby, she's not a 'best friend' or even a friend and Abby KNOWS that. You can tell she does know when they're talking tit about her. Brandi and CN treat her like a real person.

They talk about and at Abby like she's a dog or an expensive doll they bought that they only play with because 'we spent the money' on this. I have seen a few of you saying that she says words or she does not. I agree, I have heard her say words after watching many of these trainwreck videos. She clearly says 'No' it's a louder grumble BUT when she does it, she shakes her head like you would to shake your head 'No' and I don't think it's Stimming, she's clearly expressing she does not want to to things but they make her. She actually says no a lot as well as I've seen her look directly at ASSa and pull on his sleeve and be like 'Daaaah!' with a grunt and I think she's trying to say 'Dad' or at least 'Dada' based on her mental age.

I used to do old threads (GuruGossip) back in the day so if this is the new gossip site and anyone was from there back in the days of Trasha then...Hi! I wasn't going to type anything about these people, I just wanted to see if anyone else thought it was weird and I came over here and found all of this tit and I'm thrilled I'm not the only one who is concerned for Abbie. I also am shocked to find out how old P is, My Mom is in her 50's and looks younger than her and she's not a health nut and she's smokes and has COPD and she's still heather and looks better but she's also not a glutton. I thought 🐷 was maybe 56-60, that mlm blush or whatever she puts on her cheeks looks like tit and adds YEARS to her.

1. Isiah is your son, he was not born for the sole purpose of being Abbie's caregiver if something happens to either of you.
2. Summer borderline abuses your child by pushing her, I've seen her actually pull on Abbie's hair! Then you let her talk tit about Abbie too.
4. FFS! ADD A YES AND NO BUTTON TO HER iPAD OPTIONS! YOU ARE THE PEOPLE NOT ALLOWING HER TO EXPRESS HER WANTS!
5. By allowing your child to act like a wild bleeping animal with little to no consequences, just let it sink it....Isiah ain't gonna want that when she's 30 and stronger. If you have any hopes of your precious little caregiver of a son to remain that way when you die, TEACH HER!

Abbie eats like a wild animal, it reminds me of that one wolf boy painting for picture. There was some story about a boy being raised by wolves years ago. Abbie actually acts like the boy raised by wolves, let that sink it. a boy who was RAISED by wild animals all his life and was 'normal' at birth acts in similar ways as your child and when they finally brought him around people, obviously his brain couldn't fully speak on the levels of the average person but he did learn enough words to communicate.
Welcome!!!
You are a great asset to helping us on this site spread awareness!
Very well said.
Thank you!

I used to do old threads (GuruGossip) back in the day so if this is the new gossip site and anyone was from there back in the days of Trasha then...Hi! I wasn't going to type anything about these people, I just wanted to see if anyone else thought it was weird and I came over here and found all of this tit and I'm thrilled I'm not the only one who is concerned for Abbie. I also am shocked to find out how old P is, My Mom is in her 50's and looks younger than her and she's not a health nut and she's smokes and has COPD and she's still heather and looks better but she's also not a glutton. I thought 🐷 was maybe 56-60, that mlm blush or whatever she puts on her cheeks looks like tit and adds YEARS to her.

Welcome aboard!

Reactions: 9
Any guesses what the vlogs in the next couple of days will be? So many topics here to choose from, am sure that someone is getting some ideas.
Will it address the tickling/wrestling?
Will it address more activities for Abbie?

Or will it just be more drivel ,talk about the trip.Maybe the hand sanitizer?

We may not be the vlogs hosts,but dang it,they sure do take the content matter from these posts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You have no idea ! I’m so beyond mad that since they have gotten that puppy , Sandy has gotten sick and they have left it over 3 or 4 times while they went away over the course of only two months !!!!! I’m sure Sandy spends most of the time in that cage !!! poor Maverick - that dog is the absolute sweetest - they don’t deserve him ! Hire a dog walker Maas family !!! Garbage people !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Welcome!!!
You are a great asset to helping us on this site spread awareness!
Very well said.
Thank you!
Thanks, I'm glad to be here. The sad harsh reality is this....Youtubers can claim to not listen to their haters but they actually care more about what we say then their cult fans. If they read here, I hope they do maybe they'll take something out of some of this tit.

I'd say Abbie looks out of it, lost from the world maybe 80% of the time but the 20% she is 'in their world' she looks super unhappy and miserable. If she wants to sit on the couch, let her! They make her move like she's running around the house doing laps while they sit on their asses and talk about her like she's a circus act or TV show.

They need to give her ONE COMMAND and it needs to be BASIC 'Abbie, throw that in the garbage.' and if she still won't try it smaller. 'Abbie, trashcan.' and maybe point to it. ONE person needs to talk to her so she's focused. If you try to teach her with a camera rolling and 2-4 people talking at her giving her commands, she's going to be confused.

I would also be confused if someone asked me to do something and then I had four people at the same time yelling four completely different ways they wanted me to do something.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You have no idea ! I’m so beyond mad that since they have gotten that puppy , Sandy has gotten sick and they have left it over 3 or 4 times while they went away over the course of only two months !!!!! I’m sure Sandy spends most of the time in that cage !!! poor Maverick - that dog is the absolute sweetest - they don’t deserve him ! Hire a dog walker Maas family !!! Garbage people !!!!!!!
They should NOT have gotten that puppy knowing they would be leaving on so many trips. They do not have a clue about animals at all. They way they threw Nala in the mix without allowing her time to acclimate was just sad. Now the puppy...sick....staying in the cage....not getting love and attention.

• Heart
Thank you! In recent months they mentioned (as if some new troublesome issue that she has) that she started going to their bathroom, removing her clothes (or most of them?), getting in the shower, turning it on (temp auto set) and basically trying to shower. New skill?? No, according to them, troublesome because she leaves the shower on, gets out wet and naked and goes about her day.

Okay, wasn't this is new skill? Something teachable that they could guide her through to help encourage some independence. They are content to leave her on the couch like in the "grudge" picture, but annoyed that she atleast made initiative to do an necessary daily task that she apparently could/possibly learn to do somewhat independently?

I agree, are they intentionally holding her back? Or, could it be that they are just too lazy to allow her to do more, it would be more personal time from them... Priscilla would have to put the phone down more, Mr. Ego would have to put the camera down and use his hands more than his mouth. Oh, and they might miss a few Dunkin trips, darn it ⚖

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Re: Puppy That basically was an appeasement gift after the whole cheating/daughter affair became public knowledge.
Moobman thought it would be great vlog material to show his fanatics how “sorry” he was that wifey was so “hurt” and couldn’t get “Googles” to stop their info from being out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Any guesses what the vlogs in the next couple of days will be? So many topics here to choose from, am sure that someone is getting some ideas.
Will it address the tickling/wrestling?
Will it address more activities for Abbie?

Or will it just be more drivel ,talk about the trip.Maybe the hand sanitizer?

We may not be the vlogs hosts,but dang it,they sure do take the content matter from these posts!
Well we haven't gotten through the second trip in the midst of a pandemic...so I would guess we'll see some of that the next couple days while they push the over priced hand sanitizer. After that who knows....maybe letting us all know how safe and cautious they actually are when it comes to crazy obsessed fans? #notpreparedforthecrazy's

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.