Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is amazing how noticeable the difference is without AnP there. Even Isaiah is more relaxed and enjoying his time. Ab is actually sleeping all night and getting up later. Running into Brandy was neat to see. And did you notice that Ab use a sign we don't see. Maybe it gets edited out because they wouldn't want people see her tell them to stop something.

Be nice if this is a huge wake up call to these people to change things. To see they are making their kids miserable. But nah it'll be "oh typical teen having fun while parents are away." sickening
What time did they see Brandy? Do you mean out on the street unexpectedly or..? :)

Reactions: 3
Whats different? Why is Abbie sleeping better when her parents aren’t there?
I would have said that she has been more active while A&P have been away as it certainly sounded and looked like they didn’t just let her sit on the sofa for hours on end.
I also wonder whether when A goes to bed at 3am that it disturbs Abbie as he goes up the stairs and then passes her room etc. Even though I used to have my door shut, when my dad would work an early shift it would often wake me up when he would move quietly through the house at 4am.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Meanwhile other comments praising them and fans donating stars go ignored.

Speaking of donate, I still can’t believe the cheap bastards only gave Jen $19.00🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Looks to me,from most of what they have “shared” that Asa was the only male w the group. I do think the guy in the water was part of the crew.
Why did he even go? It looks like a girls trip, something she should have taken one of her "besties" instead of that teen time playlist dump. He has been acting real clingy lately since his love child scandal hit the fan :unsure:. Seems like he might be worried that she might come to her senses and leave him up the creek. Other than the vlog/camera stuff and Abbie, she does everything else and everything is in her name.

Priscilla lose that weight!! All including that inflated ego, cheating, lying, deadbeat, dead weight! Then get some long needed therapy and get your life!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Assa were a real man, he would have stayed in the background too.
It wasn't HIS trip.
HE didn't scam people to get it.
Just another example of his controlling narcissistic personality.
In my opinion.
But he has to make it all about him doesn't he

Reactions: 13
I watched this vlog because Brandi was in it. I am just so impressed. And the way she introduced the dog and told Abbie to sign "stop" was amazing. Abbie signed stop and the dog was removed and there was no meltdown.
And yet her family doesn't give her that option or put the word on her iPad. Because being able to say no an stop clearly would give Abbie autonomy that would make it hard to exploit her?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I watched this vlog because Brandi was in it. I am just so impressed. And the way she introduced the dog and told Abbie to sign "stop" was amazing. Abbie signed stop and the dog was removed and there was no meltdown.
And yet her family doesn't give her that option or put the word on her iPad. Because being able to say no an stop clearly would give Abbie autonomy that would make it hard to exploit her?
I couldn’t hear because all I heard was Summer giggling.

Brandy is wonderful with Abbie. Have any of you seen the movie Matilda? I want Brandy to be Abbies Miss Honey so bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"Before the quarantines started"
LIES LIES LIES!! Companies and Corporations big and small have been cancelling events, conferences and trips since early February (maybe before that), in efforts to prevent the spread of the virus and keep the public safe.

Goes to show what a :poop: company Priscilla works for, to cash in on cheap flights during a pandemic and call it "business incentives". Nah bro, not falling for it over here.

Asa and Priscilla
Wake.The. Hell. Up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ditto! I do think Brandi is cool 👍
I’ve heard/read horror stories of some therapists abusing their clients and the wishes of their clients and not letting them say “stop”, etc, and was worried that Brandi was like this (since Asa and P act like that) but she’s seems super nice :)

I couldn’t hear because all I heard was Summer giggling.

Brandy is wonderful with Abbie. Have any of you seen the movie Matilda? I want Brandy to be Abbies Miss Honey so bad.
OMG! I used to watch that movie obsessively when I was around 8-10 ish! I totally see what you mean, I can just picture it now😍

LIES LIES LIES!! Companies and Corporations big and small have been cancelling events, conferences and trips since early February (maybe before that), in efforts to prevent the spread of the virus and keep the public safe.

Goes to show what a :poop: company Priscilla works for, to cash in on cheap flights during a pandemic and call it "business incentives". Nah bro, not falling for it over here.

Asa and Priscilla
Wake.The. Hell. Up.
I just wanted to say I love your @ name! 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Venusbby said:
Did anyone notice that summer kinda pushed abby away in this vlog when she was saying "stop" or whatever like even if it was playful it just seemed weird to me
You don’t play around with someone like that when you are their caretaker.

6:52. She is so damn childish.

Reactions: 6
P is trash and gives real women a bad name. She is the stereotypic fluff who does nothing but shop and let her revolting man run around. She seriously bugs me with her "we saved" -- I'm looking forward to when their 8% mortgage gets foreclosed on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Meanwhile other comments praising them and fans donating stars go ignored.

Speaking of donate, I still can’t believe the cheap bastards only gave Jen $19.00🤦‍♀️
This is one of my pet peeves with them and one of the first issues I noticed....they always comment on the comments that arent praising them but wont say a word to the ones that are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Asa and Priscilla
Wake.The. Hell. Up.
Playing devils advocate...so the quarantine wasn’t in full affect when they went to Cabo,BUT,word was already out about limiting travel,etc. When they did get back from Cabo,things had changed dramatically. A state of emergency had already gone into affect. They chose to ignore it and travel on to Georgia. They visited a number of restaurants,tourist attractions even as their state closed schools,and Ga. was doing much more.
The real answer is as we know- they just don’t give a chit. It’s about them and them only. They needed fodder for their vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You don’t play around with someone like that when you are their caretaker.

6:52. She is so damn childish.

That outfit and hairstyle make her look like a 15 year old toddler, which she is of course, but okay, with the way she behaves and flails around does she really need more attention drawn to that fact. And stop with all the tickling and wrestling all the time. it's bad enough that they don't teach her ANYTHING, but constantly interacting with her in ways that keep her hyper and encourage aggressive behavior is just sad.

I guess I am the one that needs to wake the hell up. These Maass people don't listen to anyone. They only read here for vlog content ideas. Biggest eye opener was when they visited Asa's mom and step dad (who is a Physician apparently)and Asa confessed that his step dad is the one who suggested they get Abbie tested for Autism, and what.....Asa and Priscilla were, according to him, upset and offended by such an observation. This being said without an apology or appreciate in retrospect to where they are now. His step dad is not only a doctor but also the father, along with Asa's mom of a special needs child!! And they still have no cares, they don't even listen to Brandi or Abbie's school.

You guys are right, they're just garbage . Poor Abbie, Isaiah and their sister. Baby mama, get 'em and make them buy your daughter a car like Isaiah's and 16 years worth of birthdays, holidays, electric scooters, golf carts, cruises and ALL THE THINGS!

Playing devils advocate...so the quarantine wasn’t in full affect when they went to Cabo,BUT,word was already out about limiting travel,etc. When they did get back from Cabo,things had changed dramatically. A state of emergency had already gone into affect. They chose to ignore it and travel on to Georgia. They visited a number of restaurants,tourist attractions even as their state closed schools,and Ga. was doing much more.
The real answer is as we know- they just don’t give a chit. It’s about them and them only. They needed fodder for their vlogs.
True, and as you said, so many other measures were being taken that it should have been clear even before playlist that traveling wasn't a good idea. What is wrong with them?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If Abbie could tell them no when she meant it they would have very little content.

Asa and Priscilla
Wake.The. Hell. Up.
So is Priscilla answering as Fathering Autism now? It was not Asa's make up business is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.