Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even sure she actually likes any certain person at all, it's just who gives her snacks and does what she wants more than the others. They have created a monster
Thank you for say that! I'm not even sure at times she's aware of who is addressing her. I'm honestly convinced that if Isiah left for college and didn't facetime them for a good 2 months if he came back, she might not even remember him. She very much lives in the moment and it's out of sight and out of mind. She really does not seem to have a fondness for anyone in that house.

Yeah, if he was gone for a week or two then she would but I don't even think she'd care much. ASSa and P would care more. You guys can tell me if you agree or disagree, I'm curious to your thoughts but I honestly feel like if he left for even 6 months, she would not remember her Brother.

Reactions: 17
I actually don't find it that odd or 'wrong' for Summer & Isaiah to play-fight with Abbie, tickle her etc. As we've said many many times already, Abbie's mentality is much younger than her physical age. Anywhere from 1 - 3 years old depending on the situation. They're relating to her on that level. If she were an NT 15 year old - that would be a different story. Also, it clearly makes Abbie happy. She doesn't get upset or in distress by it.
I actually disagree. She is still physically a 14/15 year old with the hormones of a 14/15 year old. Shes gonna get feelings and reactions. Not saying she will understand it or anything like that, but her body will react like the teenager she is.

Reactions: 13
Sorry not sorry but he needs to stand up to them! He is no different than anyone else when he appears to be recording his sister when she is in his presence. Shoving whole donut holes into her mouth and rough housing her. Don’t think I forgot about that time he squeezed her arm in the car.

I do give him props though because yes he doesn’t have a YouTube channel, he doesn’t post her constantly on Instagram and etc.....But he needs to stand up and say this isn’t right!
Yeah Isaiah.
Grow a pair.
We got your back, son.
😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow, these people are a bunch of panhandling hustlers. Congratulations "Crazy" Nanny for getting out of that 🎪🎭🤹‍♀️. She was not about that monkey business, faking for the cameras and scripted vlog drama. By the time they moved to the new house, she was always taking Abbie out, on walks and different places. Anyone notice that Abbie's recent sleep problems started right after Nanny left them? And I was mad at what Priscilla had to say about her leaving..."oh we supported her through everything". Yeah while she took care of your special needs daughter, bathed and toileted her, played with her, took her places, did art with her, took her for walks and folded their laundry, house sat for them, turns out had a long commute to get to their place and her husband has Cancer. They didn't appreciate her, always praise for Becca and Summer, even in the new house they said "yeah Abbie is getting used to walking because Becca takes her out" Really??:cautious:, now all Abbie has are these "kids" who can't even get her to go into Target, and get happy about "making" her a "meal" of PB&J and chips. Where is Abbie's art Asa? What does summer and Becca actually DO with Abbie.... ooooooh yeah, boops, tickle time and patty cake, priorities right Priscilla ;):unsure:
I agree so totally with your post! I wish I said it all 1st...you are so spot on

I can’t believe summer said “I made Abbie dinner” what?! You made her a lousy sandwich and put carrots and Doritos on a plate. SMDH. Like I said yesterday ... “a bunch of *******”
I was wondering if they felt the need to show her eating AT HOME. Because they sure been eatin' out lots! Least 2 or 3 times a day for crying out loud

Awe,poor PityCilla has a head cold. Didn’t her $48 sanitizer ward off all of those germs?
I wouldn’t wish this virus on anyone,so,I will wish on her the flu instead. That is still in full tilt in many areas.

Btw,according to why Abbie keeps closing those doors,it’s because she has OCD.(per P).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I agree so totally with your post! I wish I said it all 1st...you are so spot on

I was wondering if they felt the need to show her eating AT HOME. Because they sure been eatin' out lots! Least 2 or 3 times a day for crying out loud
Do you know what they didn't feel the need to do though? Let the strands in her face while she was eating get pulled back. Summer was there, she could of fixed that but no they allowed her to sit there and eat her hair along with that sandwich.

Just give her a damn pixie cut or take it to her ears! If none of you know how to do her hair in a basic ponytail or care enough to do so then just cut it into a damn bob to her ears and give her some bang so that tit isn't in her face!

Man, I hate to say this but it would be best for them to send Abbie to a care facility to live at when she turns 18, she should go now. She would thrive so well without them.

I know this is going to sound bad but I hope they have a plan B because she's not 'cute' anymore as opposed to some earlier videos, she's not a young girl and there are tons of parents willing to extort their 7-8 year old kids with Autism. Nobody is going to be watching a 20 year old woman doing this tit with Mommy and Daddy trying to Vlog in a few years. That ball pit from Vid-Con, yes she did seem to enjoy it but do you think they'd be AS accommodating to a 20 year old woman shoving kids out of the way? She'll be stronger then and then when the youtube train dies down, the sweet girl of theirs is gonna be confined to the couch with everyone ignoring her asking 'food' x50

Reactions: 19
Wow, these people are a bunch of panhandling hustlers. Congratulations "Crazy" Nanny for getting out of that 🎪🎭🤹‍♀️. She was not about that monkey business, faking for the cameras and scripted vlog drama. By the time they moved to the new house, she was always taking Abbie out, on walks and different places. Anyone notice that Abbie's recent sleep problems started right after Nanny left them? And I was mad at what Priscilla had to say about her leaving..."oh we supported her through everything". Yeah while she took care of your special needs daughter, bathed and toileted her, played with her, took her places, did art with her, took her for walks and folded their laundry, house sat for them, turns out had a long commute to get to their place and her husband has Cancer. They didn't appreciate her, always praise for Becca and Summer, even in the new house they said "yeah Abbie is getting used to walking because Becca takes her out" Really??:cautious:, now all Abbie has are these "kids" who can't even get her to go into Target, and get happy about "making" her a "meal" of PB&J and chips. Where is Abbie's art Asa? What does summer and Becca actually DO with Abbie.... ooooooh yeah, boops, tickle time and patty cake, priorities right Priscilla ;):unsure:
You forgot to add one thing to the did art with her....that they then sold it at an overinflated price misrepresented as being made by Abbie when crazy nanny dud 99.99% of the work

• Heart
  • Angry
I think tit talking a disabled child to be pretty sad and doesn't make a person any better then the people being accused of exploitation. It makes me sad to think some seems to get enjoyment out of calling Abby useless, and too ******** to love or even think. She clearly does prefer certain people over others. Seems happier and calmer around some people (not that any are her parents.) She is capable of learning, it just takes more time and different approaches. She is not too far gone behaviour wise. It is not her fault it is solely her parents doing. And I have thought for awhile now her lack of growth and progress is intentional. What "break throughs" they show people are only to get veiws/click bait, nothing more.

I think if Ab stopped being profitable they would end up putting her in a facility. I also think P would leave. She doesn't give a tit about being a mother outside of the facade. A is so in love with his narcissist self her probably already stepping out again.

I am sure soon there vlogs will be pandering for sympathy because they are shut off from DD and chickfila. Hoping people send them gifts and money. Gotta take advantage of the pandemic. They would sure to make bank if one of them gets sick.

• Heart
The moment in tonights Vlog where Abbie says no to the ferris wheel and they say they won't go on it but she still starts to panic because she's probably so used them forcing her to do things even when she says no. :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It weirded me out in todays vlog when A handed off Isaiahs bag and said "hold this babe" and summer took it. I am sure he was talking to P but he just seems scummy in general so he gives me bad feelings.

And ya Ab probably assumed they would force her to do it. Why she was upset. They rarely give a tit what Abby communicates even when it's clear.

Pinned comment about and timeline of their trips are horseshit. This virus was a thing before they went to Cabo. Sure no national emergency was declared but people where getting sick everywhere.

2 seconds onto new vlog and P rubbing her nose and face... after touching nasty hotel/elevator things.... no wonder she is sick now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The moment in tonights Vlog where Abbie says no to the ferris wheel and they say they won't go on it but she still starts to panic because she's probably so used them forcing her to do things even when she says no. :cry:
That moment brought me SOOOO much joy! It looks like the Season of Summer has hit these boards. lol

Hi Summer, we know you're here girl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What are they going to do when someone does not give a tit she's 'autistic' when they act like assholes? I REALLY started to see the true colors when they went to the Christmas Carnival? It was some winter thing from last year where they were in a village thing? two young boys mimicked Abbie's noises ASSa just goes 'Isiah, go tell them that she has autism and that's why she makes those noises.' and then when he starts to go, he tells him he was only kidding.

I'm obviously not going to mimic her noises but if I had some kid running up at me for looking at her in public or making a similar sound to her and someone runs to catch up just to tell me that.....I'd tell him to duck off. Like, if I was on that plane and sitting in front of Abbie and she made the noises like that in my ear super close or some tit.....I'd turn around and we'd be having some words. I wouldn't care if she were autistic, the parents and I would be having some words.

I don't care if they film me either, I would turn around and sue them for uploading me to youtube and all the hate/death threats I'd get from their fans. They'd be in some legal trouble. Their kid, autistic or beyond that which I agree she does not show a lot of autistic traits would NOT be screeching in my general direction and in a close ear range. I want them to meet THE ONE, the one true hero who has no clue who are they are and does not give a tit she has autism and goes off on them.
Yes he does not like people starring or mimicking her, yet in one of the vlogs he mimicked her yelling all the way to school.

Reactions: 11
It weirded me out in todays vlog when A handed off Isaiahs bag and said "hold this babe" and summer took it. I am sure he was talking to P but he just seems scummy in general so he gives me bad feelings.

And ya Ab probably assumed they would force her to do it. Why she was upset. They rarely give a tit what Abby communicates even when it's clear.

Pinned comment about and timeline of their trips are horseshit. This virus was a thing before they went to Cabo. Sure no national emergency was declared but people where getting sick everywhere.

2 seconds onto new vlog and P rubbing her nose and face... after touching nasty hotel/elevator things.... no wonder she is sick now.
Im not going to watch the vlog today, don’t even want to read the comments. I knew they’d come up with some lame excuse about their traveling. Just so over these nitwits.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not so sure anyone on here talks tit.
To me it's more like we are stating facts and the truth the way we see it.
I can't speak for everyone nor do I want to but I will say this:
Facts are facts. Opinions are opinions. This place is a good mixture of both, I think.
Expressing facts and opinions does not mean that we suck. Even if we talk about Abbie.
I am a hell of a lot better person than those hambeasts who exploit Abbie and I will go as far as to say that so is everyone here.
It's fine to disagree, have your own opinions etc.
Just don't insult peoples integrity.
If Assa and 🐖 had one ounce of integrity, then this forum wouldn't be here.
So insulting them doesn't count/ apply. 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you know what they didn't feel the need to do though? Let the strands in her face while she was eating get pulled back. Summer was there, she could of fixed that but no they allowed her to sit there and eat her hair along with that sandwich.

Just give her a damn pixie cut or take it to her ears! If none of you know how to do her hair in a basic ponytail or care enough to do so then just cut it into a damn bob to her ears and give her some bang so that tit isn't in her face!

Man, I hate to say this but it would be best for them to send Abbie to a care facility to live at when she turns 18, she should go now. She would thrive so well without them.

I know this is going to sound bad but I hope they have a plan B because she's not 'cute' anymore as opposed to some earlier videos, she's not a young girl and there are tons of parents willing to extort their 7-8 year old kids with Autism. Nobody is going to be watching a 20 year old woman doing this tit with Mommy and Daddy trying to Vlog in a few years. That ball pit from Vid-Con, yes she did seem to enjoy it but do you think they'd be AS accommodating to a 20 year old woman shoving kids out of the way? She'll be stronger then and then when the youtube train dies down, the sweet girl of theirs is gonna be confined to the couch with everyone ignoring her asking 'food' x50
She's gonna cough up a hair ball one of these days.

• Haha
  • Wow
yeah that's ridiculous. I could maybe be understanding about them still going on the planned trip to Cabo right as everything was starting to get hectic. but by the time they got back everyone knew the dangers. they did not need to go on a spontaneous trip just for the sake of it. ridiculous, inconsiderate, selfish, thoughtless - I could go on.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.