Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep saying she’s dancing when she does it.., but in my opinion it’s she she’s going full cray cray. You can see in the video I posted about the talent show. I think it’s just convenient for them to say “ohhh she’s dancing” as opposed to “damn she’s going really getting there to where we have to leave”
Then she must've had stage fright at the talent show, because she wasnt dancing then lol. And was there even musuc playing at the aquarium when she did that?

Reactions: 14
They keep saying she’s dancing when she does it.., but in my opinion it’s she she’s going full cray cray. You can see in the video I posted about the talent show. I think it’s just convenient for them to say “ohhh she’s dancing” as opposed to “damn she’s going really getting there to where we have to leave”
Hell, she scared that lady at the aquarium to death!! I'm sorry but, if she were to grab me like that, my first instinct would be to knock her over and run!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont think that wild swinging back and forth of her head that Abbie does is really her way of dancing. What do you all think?

And they freaking talked about the dang Corona virus on the video...they are liars about the timeline for sure.

And I hate when Assa tries to be all cool when talking to Isaiah. Like using phrases like "dope photos"...I notice he does this all the time.
He is such a big fat pillock

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven’t we been talking a lot about how they should take advantage of their pool both for Abbie’s benefit and to tire her out and to help Pigcilla lose weight? Latest post on insta. Hi 🐷 🐖 Squad! Nice to know you’re still reading 🐷 ☺👋🏻
0A0172CE-B892-4847-B547-85716FEA35C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh, I wanted to ask a question directed at the person who said they live like 2 minutes from them! I forgot who it was but I just need to ask this! Without any personal information that could be considered doxxing to you or them can you PLEASE tell us what the neighborhood and neighbors in general think of this tit? That's the real sweet tea needed here!

They read here anyway, let them see if the neighbors hate them. I mean, they went to a party or something and ASSa was pretty rude to them. I just want to know what the people who live near them think of this. I honestly would NEVER want to live next to a youtuber. If I moved to LA it's my fault but if I'm in a small community in Florida, no duck that.

Just like Onision's Neighbors hate him, you all know his scandal but prior to that he bought a house in a small ass town in Washington that had a swamp and all the neighbors liked it, it did not belong to him and he brought in a crane and tried to remove it and had charges pressed and many confrontations with neighbors. That is what I'm curious about, are they a public neighborhood nuisance?
Honestly they haven’t been living in this area long enough to be “known” lol.....Jacksonville is actually a HUGE city space wise, what most don’t realize is that it takes 45 mins to get from one side of town to the other(with zero traffic). All that said, the post man in the gas station of their new neighborhood isn’t fond of them in the slightest....obnoxious was a specific word used. I’ve seen them out and about ALOT, and turn to head the other direction. There neighborhood is half old money and historic homes and the other half is younger college aged kids living in historic homes that were renovated into apartments....both groups kinda keep to themselves. While I’m sure that some neighbors have opinions, especially with all that’s recently come out, it’s not necessarily affecting them day to day because it’s easier to just avoid them. I have noticed that I’m not the only one that recognizes them and goes the opposite direction!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My doctor is very pessimistic about the Coronavirus. He fully expects that I will catch it at some point. We are just trying to delay things to a later point when they have better protocols for people with underlying illness. He is also super freaked out by this hitting during flu season. To make matters even worse, this is the best time of year to be outside in Florida. By May it is so humid you can almost swim in the air. So people want to be out doing things. It is so hard to stay in the house. We are setting up the back yard to have some outside space and for the time being taking walks in a park.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Honestly they haven’t been living in this area long enough to be “known” lol.....Jacksonville is actually a HUGE city space wise, what most don’t realize is that it takes 45 mins to get from one side of town to the other(with zero traffic). All that said, the post man in the gas station of their new neighborhood isn’t fond of them in the slightest....obnoxious was a specific word used. I’ve seen them out and about ALOT, and turn to head the other direction. There neighborhood is half old money and historic homes and the other half is younger college aged kids living in historic homes that were renovated into apartments....both groups kinda keep to themselves. While I’m sure that some neighbors have opinions, especially with all that’s recently come out, it’s not necessarily affecting them day to day because it’s easier to just avoid them. I have noticed that I’m not the only one that recognizes them and goes the opposite direction!
LOL In a recent vlog Asa commented that they had to find a new post office because that post man was so "rude". No, I would be the same way. Its a tiny hub in a gas station...not frkn Amazon...haul all that crap to a real office!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.
She deserves a chance.
I just think it's too late now.
It should have been being done for years.
In my opinion.
You are so right. Abbie can learn to communicate and stop having so many tantrums. But it will take a lot of time and it won't be pretty. That's not good vlog footage. People will feel sorry for Abbie and Ass will get backlash. (Notice how I left out Pitycilla, she is way to lazy to even try) therefore no free money and in my opinion that's how Ass is exploiting Abbie.
And speaking of free money, at the rate coronavirus is destroying livelihoods, alot of people will have to budget their spending and I don't care how cute Abbie is they are not going to choose her over food and shelter.

Reactions: 18
LOL In a recent vlog Asa commented that they had to find a new post office because that post man was so "rude". No, I would be the same way. Its a tiny hub in a gas station...not frkn Amazon...haul all that crap to a real office!
He and P would be "frequent flyers" that we deal with in IT. We also call them Level 8 errors, PEBCAK errors and ID10T errors. People whose names you never forget and make you cringe and sigh inwardly because the next twenty minutes are going to be spent with someone who is a total PITA.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My doctor is very pessimistic about the Coronavirus. He fully expects that I will catch it at some point. We are just trying to delay things to a later point when they have better protocols for people with underlying illness. He is also super freaked out by this hitting during flu season. To make matters even worse, this is the best time of year to be outside in Florida. By May it is so humid you can almost swim in the air. So people want to be out doing things. It is so hard to stay in the house. We are setting up the back yard to have some outside space and for the time being taking walks in a park.
I hope you stay well, it is so hard to stay in. I am actually sick right now. I have a nasty cough and runny nose, but no fever. I work in a homeless shelter so I am high risk to catch it, and of course be a carrier as well. I called our local hotline as required and was told to keep washing my hands, cover my mouth, and go to an ER if I start running a fever. I dont think it is anything other than a cold, but I wore a mask at work yesterday and stayed home today....its hard to know what to do. I am considered essential service, so there is no staying home every day unless a fever starts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Haven’t we been talking a lot about how they should take advantage of their pool both for Abbie’s benefit and to tire her out and to help Pigcilla lose weight? Latest post on insta. Hi 🐷 🐖 Squad! Nice to know you’re still reading 🐷 ☺👋🏻 View attachment 97351
Yeah but sadly ol 🐖 isn't moving that body in the pool.
Nope.
She's just plopped her big fat ass down on the steps.
Abbie is pretty still herself.
Maybe they both suddenly swam 10 laps right after this pic was taken?
Nope.
It's highly unlikely.
In my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope you stay well, it is so hard to stay in. I am actually sick right now. I have a nasty cough and runny nose, but no fever. I work in a homeless shelter so I am high risk to catch it, and of course be a carrier as well. I called our local hotline as required and was told to keep washing my hands, cover my mouth, and go to an ER if I start running a fever. I dont think it is anything other than a cold, but I wore a mask at work yesterday and stayed home today....its hard to know what to do. I am considered essential service, so there is no staying home every day unless a fever starts.
Be safe. Since my husbands death in January,I have had pneumonia twice. And now,same as some..runny nose,headache,body ache,no fever. I also called and can’t be tested. Am over 60,do have a suppressed immune system,etc. My main problem is no PCP at this time. So,when they say call your doctor,I am one who can’t do that. Have basically resigned myself to the fact that if I do have it,will have to do as so many others,just deal with it and hope for the best.
Am glad I found this forum,as it has kept my mind a bit occupied. Has helped to let some of what I have been feeling these last couple of months be vented towards the Moobman and MakeupSilly. So there is an upside....

• Heart
I am so grateful I can work from home. I am so sorry that more jobs don't have that option.
It really is hard to know what to do. We all have to earn a living and as much as I have wanted to put in my two weeks every day of the last month, I can't.
I hope you stay well, too.

Reactions: 15
I would also be confused if someone asked me to do something and then I had four people at the same time yelling four completely different ways they wanted me to do something.
And even more confused if I did a couple laps around the house and then suddenly someone is in my face yelling "good job sweet girl".

Also, WHY did they do Abbie dirty even in this?? I at first was like 'Where's the moneymaker? Wait...That can't be Abbie, that looks like a professional 23 year old woman who just got a degree in business.' Then I saw the lack of shoes, the DEFORMED feet??? with those weird toes as they dangle over the golf cart. They had someone draw this shadow on Abbie's back and it looks like she has sweat on her back or she rolled around in something before getting in the cart.

THIS IS CARTOON ART! I couldn't get my image to load so I took it elsewhere ASSa looks like Trump, 🐷 looks like Paula Dean with a cross between a 70 year old man with a receding hairline and Isiah....well he has a football, that's about it lol

Abbie looks DIRTY and gross in cartoon art for their channel. Wouldn't you want the moneymaker drawn in the back to be the focus point or maybe lie and draw P's big head a few inches smaller to put Abbie in the center?

Also, at Vidcon......

ASSa: Abbie, you're a content creator!!

witch, she's no content creator and I'd like to see you give her a camera and let her film. It would be a 5 second vlog with her smashing the camera
Okay, I am going to turn into a creepy tattle.life fan, I love you ICAAC

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This " sweet girl" tit is ridiculous. That is the same thing that I call my 12 month old! Abigail isn't a baby!! Yeah, she acts like one most of the time but, in years, she is not an infant.

• Heart
Be safe. Since my husbands death in January,I have had pneumonia twice. And now,same as some..runny nose,headache,body ache,no fever. I also called and can’t be tested. Am over 60,do have a suppressed immune system,etc. My main problem is no PCP at this time. So,when they say call your doctor,I am one who can’t do that. Have basically resigned myself to the fact that if I do have it,will have to do as so many others,just deal with it and hope for the best.
Am glad I found this forum,as it has kept my mind a bit occupied. Has helped to let some of what I have been feeling these last couple of months be vented towards the Moobman and MakeupSilly. So there is an upside....
I'm so sorry about your husband and that you can't be tested. I also have no PCP. Sadly, doctors in Florida are often in the 99.9% and I don't like a doctor who isn't the smartest person in the room.
I am glad I found this forum, too. And that I found it when I did. Being an autism sibling made me a bit lonely. I have my husband, friends and my Mom and I am surrounded by people who care, but a part of me still feels, after all these years, that I have to earn the love they give me. I can't just be my imperfect self and be part of anything good. In "normal" times those feelings are less pronounced. Now that we're self isolating I have all this time to myself and time to think. That's both good and bad. I've done a lot of processing by being here. When I see the compassion here for Isaiah, I can feel compassion for myself. Not self pity, but a sense that I did the best I could and I'm doing the best I can and that it's okay. I don't have to be perfect to make up for someone else.

• Heart
She's saying Isaiah had it which is funny because they were in Cabo when he supposedly had it. She had not come in contact with him when they got off that plane.
She was sick when she arrived in Jacksonville from Cabo. She played it off as something related to altitude on the plane then continued onto Atlanta knowing full damn well she had the ebbie jeebies!!!
What a lying sack of tit.
In my opinion.
I would think she should be brought to the attention of the CDC and the Airlines and Hotels. She needs to be tested. She may have passed the virus on to many people. Surely someone will see it as their civic duty to report. The government is telling people to report these things. For others safety her family and her. So PLEASE someone be a responsible adult and report this. Your talking about people's lives here!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.