Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's up for debate depending on who you ask here. We all do agree that she does not like being filmed and purposely walks away from the camera in an attempt to get away. She also knows when they talk about her. I don't think she knows what fans are or why she needs to hug strangers.

Thankfully, I don't believe she is aware that this is online for the whole world to see her rip up pull-up's or go 'potty'.
I know Abbie might not like the camera in her face, but i honestly don't think she's able to make the connection between that and understanding what being filmed really is.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, she didn't pick 'Bath' she pulled every damn card off while they said 'Not that one' until she handed the Bath which was the only one left. I mean, it was the last one and she picked every single one of them before. Pisscilla kissing her, she put her head down, she wasn't a fan and that wasn't even what she asked for.....she handed them at least 2 others first.

I'm not bashing Abbie, I'm bashing the assholes who live with her and pretend what they want her to do is what she wants.
Even in the Atlanta vlog ... she shook her head no about the Ferris wheel... and as soon as she turned her hair Pig goes “oh she’s saying yes now.” I didn’t see her say yes AT ALL

Just a word off topic here- Things look to be getting a bit worse. California just went into lockdown. Cases are up across the country. And those are just the known ones. Medical staff are exhausted,some even calling retired personnel to come in to cover shifts. I don’t know any of you personally and you don’t know me. I have come to recognize familiar names. So,please,stay as safe as you can. Take no chances. We all need to come out of this as there is going to be quite a lot of work to be done when this all settles..we all are gonna need one another,even if it’s on this faceless forum..venting and dishing does a body good...
Yes we all need to stay vigilant. We are headed into a complete shutdown in my state. I’m going to the stores tomorrow to get groceries and other items. Man I really hope that there are tampons on those damn shelves cause there is a shortage of those as well here. We are assuming that we’ll be shutdown either tomorrow or some point over the weekend.

To top it all off, we got quite a bit of snow today and I normally love snow but it just looked apocalyptic today. Just sad to see the only people outside are walking their dogs. We are a very active state and so that is definitely different. They closed all the ski resorts like two weeks ago too which I thought was smart but a huge hit for our economy. On top of all this, I am out of work for God knows how long... so I’m going to have to depend on my family to help me with rent and other things. Smh I would like to cancel 2020.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hey, can you guys explain to me the distinction between IDD and autism? Why are we more convinced she has IDD than autism and what is the significance of that? Does she not have both? Is one so much more obvious and what does that mean? Help me out, please.

Reactions: 2
And the teenie weenie thang. We all know that Asa has a very small penis. A big ole belly makes one even smaller. But...his attitude, his behavior...it all screams TINY PECKER! Yeah...I am on old woman, seen many a pecker in my day and I can spot a dude sportin' a mushroom from 10 paces away.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😭 Thank you!!!! Kinda in a depressed funk right now but you snapped me out of it😂 thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know Abbie might not like the camera in her face, but i honestly don't think she's able to make the connection between that and understanding what being filmed really is.
yeah she certainly doesn't understand what it means or the repercussions. I'm sure she notices the tone shift when the camera comes out. but she would have no idea what it means to be a "youtube star" as P puts it, or that strangers are watching her life. they always preen to her about how she's changing lives and spreading awareness - she does not understand what any of that means.

Reactions: 15
He keeps ballooning too. I nearly went back to when he first showed off the gray shirt (i forget what is on it) that he wore in the Atlanta vlog to see by how much he has gained. Why is he continuing to stuff his face & feelings? Guilt from exploiting his severely disabled daughter maybe? I’ve always imagined that ppl must tell him to get his camera off of her when they are out in public. So those moments must be getting to him. Gluttonous behavior for all w/ all the YT money!

Reactions: 10
Hey, can you guys explain to me the distinction between IDD and autism? Why are we more convinced she has IDD than autism and what is the significance of that? Does she not have both? Is one so much more obvious and what does that mean? Help me out, please.
None of us are medical professionals so, we're basing this on what knowledge we do have of these conditions. I think she has both IDD and autism but she displays stronger/more traits of IDD than of autism. (some of the following is taken from websites online)
IDD refers to 'intellectual developmental delay and/or disability. In simple terms, it can mean that IDD children are much slower in hitting their developmental milestones as well as difficulty achieving them completely. Sometimes this delay is temporary and they eventually catch up. Sometimes it's permanent. Children with intellectual disability learn more slowly than a typical child. Children may take longer to learn language, develop social skills, and take care of their personal needs, such as dressing or eating. learning will take them longer, require more repetition, and skills may need to be adapted to their learning levels. An IDD child has low adaptive ability, which describes the skills needed to live in an independent manner including communication, social skills and self-help skills. IDD can mean difficulty remembering things, being able to master dressing themselves, bathing themselves, inability to connect actions with consequences, behavior problems such as explosive tantrums, difficulty with problem solving, reasoning, and logical thinking. They may have impairment with their motor skills.

ASD or autism spectrum disorder can have a wide range of characteristics and not every autistic person will have the same traits. Sometimes even if they do share the same trait, it's at different levels of severity or intensity. ASD traits can include:
Avoiding eye contact
Delayed speech and communication skills
Reliance on rules and routines
Being upset by relatively minor changes
Unexpected reactions to sounds, tastes, sights, touch and smells
Difficulty understanding other people’s emotions
Focusing on or becoming obsessed by a narrow range of interests or objects
Engaging in repetitive behavior such as flapping hands or rocking
Children not responding to their name by 12 months
Children not pointing at distant objects by 14 months

While Abbie DOES display many autistic characteristics, she displays more characteristics of IDD and more profoundly. The significance of this, why do we keep pointing this out, is that Asa and Pricilla focus almost exclusively on the autism and attribute pretty much all of her traits and behaviors to autism. This is inaccurate and misleading. They're giving the impression that this is what autism looks like when that is not the truth. I'm sure our autistic users on here can give better insights to this.
The other problem with this is that they don't seem to take her IDD into account when teaching her things or handling her behaviors, her needs etc. It's like if someone had crohn's disease and you gave them treatment for someone with diabetes. It's not the right sort of help and she's not going to get as much out of it as she could.
I'm done ranting for now... lol.. Anyone else who wants to add to this or to correct me... please go ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
P has never been slim.It looks from what I have noticed,is that once she snagged Moobman,the pregnancy,she just ballooned right up. I get the impression she may have suffered from very low self esteem early in,and once she caught her man,she just sort resigned herself that was that,no need to try any more.
Then,when Abbie came along,it rocked her world( as it does to all parents),and depression,sadness,etc set in and the weight got worse.
Oh,and am sure she wasn’t a healthy eater either. Imagine if they hadn’t this newfound money how much bigger she would be now? No weight loss surgery?
Sadly,if they both don’t get into shape,they will not be able to deal w Abbie as she gets even older. P can barely move now,imagine if Abbie bolted on her while no one else is around? She couldn’t keep up w her.

I agree.

Quarantine
No Becca or Summer around

They are following the homeschool trend. It’s all for show. Why only care about her education now? They don’t even have jobs and we never see them talk about her education or following up on anything Brandy or the teachers tell them.

Why do they have Abbie looking for poop as one of the scavenger hunt items...

I got the switch, a separate charger, 2 extra joy-cons. I'm waiting for Anima Crossing New Horizons. lol
My boyfriend just got me Animal Crossing: New Horizons! I'm so excited to play it but its taking ages to download!

I'm just surprised that Abbie is not decked out head to toe in Urban Outfitters and Brandy Melville. Especially because they can brag about how healthy and skinny Abbie is since she can fit into Brandy Melville's one size clothing. Does anyone know why they don't do this?
P probably doesnt want Abbie looking/dressing better than her. She seems to me like the type who would be jealous if they're child looked better than them.

They have spoken about this in a couple vlogs over the years. The main thing isn't really sensory stuff as in how things feel, its sensory stuff in the sense of how she destroys everything. Here is an old vlog of them shopping for her. Be warned Assa says some gross-is stuff about Abbie, (i.e. refering to her chest as "her goods", and refusing that any shirt shows her shoulders).

I could never imagine my own father referring to my breasts as "the goods" :sick: and it really rubs me the wrong way about how persistent he is about abbie not being allowed to show her shoulders. shoulders are not sexual. don't sexualize a young girls shoulders! also, we've seen her in spaghetti strap tops/dresses that show her shoulders??

I feel like it isn't hard to make a stylish outfit, literally a nice fitting top and some black leggings is a pretty good outfit, if its a loose top or has a low neckline, wear an undershirt. I also wonder why they are clothes shopping for Isaiah too. I started clothing shopping for myself when i was like 10...

90180502_893665317731432_8750801690128547840_n.jpg

no. just no.

• Haha
New Jersey is shut down too...there's an old joke ... will the last person to leave NJ shut off the light..well damn it's happening... A &P would go nuts .. we have a curfew and nada open and thank God trumps golf club closed. Come to think of it if they lived here and pulled the tit they pull in Florida they wouldn't last a week so it might be fun...come on MaasSquad visit NJ, I'm sure you'll be perfect together NOT
I live in the u.k. and they are rationing food stock at the supermarkets. My hubby went on his way to work when the store opened at 6 am and most of the shelves were empty. People are panic buying and it’s selfish.

Hmmmm what the duck does he mean #autismprincess?!? She is IDD. My god, they get grosser by the second.
That got me as well

Noticing Abbie is using her chewy more (or he’s just filming it). If it’s a newer thing for her again, that constant need to chew can be caused from meds.

Just a joke, but maybe Priss just likes sniffing her own fingers. Yes, I know she’s got that itchy nose!
Oh for goodness sake , did you catch the shot of Lauren brazen from behind

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah she certainly doesn't understand what it means or the repercussions. I'm sure she notices the tone shift when the camera comes out. but she would have no idea what it means to be a "youtube star" as P puts it, or that strangers are watching her life. they always preen to her about how she's changing lives and spreading awareness - she does not understand what any of that means.
@ICAAC @GrammaL

Thank you for answering. I don’t think she’s aware of being filmed or what it really means either, but I do think she understands her dad is holding a camera in her face 24/7.

The reason I ask is because when they take her places it doesn’t seem like she’s engaged in what is going on. Also when they make Tik Toks, I would think she would get up and try to interrupt them or show interest in what they are doing but she doesn’t.

I could never imagine my own father referring to my breasts as "the goods" :sick: and it really rubs me the wrong way about how persistent he is about abbie not being allowed to show her shoulders. shoulders are not sexual. don't sexualize a young girls shoulders! also, we've seen her in spaghetti strap tops/dresses that show her shoulders??
Wow who would refer to their teens daughters breast as “the goods” WTF.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
None of us are medical professionals so, we're basing this on what knowledge we do have of these conditions.
IMO, and this is because I have worked in the field for twenty plus years, I think intellectual disability with autistic traits. Not disclosing to much due to confidentiality but I work, well worked with (damn corona), a gentleman that does certain things that reminded me of Abbie and that what his diagnosis is. The biggest difference between them is he is super quiet and super sweet. So is his mother.

Last edited:
Cracks me up. I think she is attempting to look "relatable"....oh, working so hard homeschooling I didnt have time to bedazzle my eyes or change my toga. LOL
Omg I read this as "I think she is attempting to look "inflatable". I need to go to bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I live in the u.k. and they are rationing food stock at the supermarkets. My hubby went on his way to work when the store opened at 6 am and most of the shelves were empty. People are panic buying and it’s selfish.

That got me as well

Oh for goodness sake , did you catch the shot of Lauren brazen from behind
Yes the panic buying is happening here also but stores have finally started limiting items. My niece lives in the UK and sent me a pic of empty shelves, all I could say was I told you it would cross the pond 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone taking bets on how it will be before we see a true pitty party.... These dumbasses are all show, they will not be able to pull off the entire quarantine. Homeschooling may last a week & they will film everything to fake it so the sheeple think they are doing what parents should be doing... But we will know the truth that poor A is rocking away on the couch day and night while they won't get off their fat asses long enough to be responsible parents....

No fast food, eating out, no multiple DD runs and stuck in the house together.... Crap is about to hit the fan, bless their hearts. Summer stay where you are, you don't want to be in the middle of what is about to happen, don't let them guilt you back to do the work they should be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another thing I found odd was, Assa saying in the short vlog earlier today, was Abbie still had therapy or went to therapy.
Really?
With Brandi? Or some other therapy he never talk about - cuz you know, he's all about that raise awareness game.
Or was this just another lie?
Hmmmm.
In one of their insta stories, it was a speech therapist (I would assume) helping her form sentences on her speech device. Not Brandy.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why they’re looking sooo exhausted.. when they were away, Abbie was sleeping 11-12 hours EVERY night. No reason why they can’t get a good 8 hours themselves!
All that lying and Scamming keeps people up at night. Especially with this forum always on to their bs 🧐 , gotta try and keep their lies straight, right Asa.

I agree.

Quarantine
No Becca or Summer around

They are following the homeschool trend. It’s all for show. Why only care about her education now? They don’t even have jobs and we never see them talk about her education or following up on anything Brandy or the teachers tell them.

Really Prissy? You didn't expect her to just plop down on the ground like she does everywhere she goes within 5 minutes! And why is :poop: on that list, should have crossed that off first because Lawd knows she is well familiar with that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
All that lying and Scamming keeps people up at night. Especially with this forum always on to their bs 🧐 , gotta try and keep their lies straight, right Asa.
Said in my sweetest Cilla voice "we work 80 hours a week y'all" as Assa follows up with " we are so busy educating people since I am a YouTube renowned expert that we have no time to sleep or have adult time " 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know we joke a lot about their (especially Priscilla's) obsession with making Abbie out to be a typical teenager. But, why don't they buy her clothing that typical teenagers wear? There are many things that are sensory-friendly and appropriate that teenage girls wear. Also, clothing is probably the easiest way to make Abbie seem like a typical teenage girl.

I'm just surprised that Abbie is not decked out head to toe in Urban Outfitters and Brandy Melville. Especially because they can brag about how healthy and skinny Abbie is since she can fit into Brandy Melville's one size clothing. Does anyone know why they don't do this?
There is no logic to these people. I also can't stand those two pigtails that Summer insists on putting her hair in. I am for cutting her hair short, if not then atleast give her a fringe in the front. She used to have a fringe and have her hair pulled back when she was younger in the vlogs and it looked well kept and she looked comfortable. They talk about sensory issues with clothing etc., I would be having sensory issues with my hair in my face and always getting sweaty and being a hot mess. Everytime I see her like that in the vlog I want to yell at them "where is your hairbrush, go and brush that girls hair!".

Said in my sweetest Cilla voice "we work 80 hours a week y'all" as Assa follows up with " we are so busy educating people since I am a YouTube renowned expert that we have no time to sleep or have adult time " 🙃
Please not the adult time

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.