Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we watch the same Vlog? Summer has the SHITTIEST curly hair I have ever seen and she does nothing with it at all. If she put it in her hair....The season of fakeness would be going to get a haircut with Abbie and Abbie's hair would look better. If Summer got that tit in her hair, fake friend would be getting a haircut because that would NOT be coming out.
Summer has so many odd characteristics. Most young 21 year olds (or however old she is) care lots about their appearance. I think Summer could actually be cute if she did something with her hair...and maybe once in awhile cared about her clothes or wore some makeup. Not every day mind you but once in awhile.

Reactions: 7
This here’s the story ‘bout a man named Maas
Some people loved him,most called him an ass
His claim to fame was videoing and lots of squawking
And don’t forget the merch he is hawking

So there is Cilla,his w(h)iney wife
Loves spending and eating- it’s the good life
Her claim to fame is cooking and stuff
Of course the vlogs and TiKTok,and the sanitizer fluff

The fame they have is due to daughter
Sadly due to challenges and autism disorder
They flaunt,they exploit,all without shame
Cause ya know,money is the game.

The son we know is anxious as hell
How he deals they never tell
We all are awaiting for his big goodbye
But damn,will we have to watch Cilla cry?

At the end of day,the fans all gush,adoration galore
And critics are booed,berated and more
It’s such a sad site to see what they do
All the while,daughter has no clue

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate to be the eternal pessimist here but, she is never going to speak. This therapy is a waste of resources in my opinion. I understand that it isnt just for speaking but, apparently that is their goal and she will never reach it. It's not that she isnt capable of making sounds but, she isnt mentally capable of forming words in her brain so that it can signal the mouth to speak them. She dosen't even know she is in the world half the time much less able to talk. Honestly, they need to stop with this stuff and just work on getting her behavior under control so that she will one day be able to go out in public without causing a scene and scaring others to death.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This here’s the story ‘bout a man named Maas
Some people loved him,most called him an ass
His claim to fame was videoing and lots of squawking
And don’t forget the merch he is hawking

So there is Cilla,his w(h)iney wife
Loves spending and eating- it’s the good life
Her claim to fame is cooking and stuff
Of course the vlogs and TiKTok,and the sanitizer fluff

The fame they have is due to daughter
Sadly due to challenges and autism disorder
They flaunt,they exploit,all without shame
Cause ya know,money is the game.

The son we know is anxious as hell
How he deals they never tell
We all are awaiting for his big goodbye
But damn,will we have to watch Cilla cry?

At the end of day,the fans all gush,adoration galore
And critics are booed,berated and more
It’s such a sad site to see what they do
All the while,daughter has no clue
This is terrific! Well done!

I hate to be the eternal pessimist here but, she is never going to speak. This therapy is a waste of resources in my opinion. I understand that it isnt just for speaking but, apparently that is their goal and she will never reach it. It's not that she isnt capable of making sounds but, she isnt mentally capable of forming words in her brain so that it can signal the mouth to speak them. She dosen't even know she is in the world half the time much less able to talk. Honestly, they need to stop with this stuff and just work on getting her behavior under control so that she will one day be able to go out in public without causing a scene and scaring others to death.
I agree with you completely. I wish it wasn’t so, but the more I watch, the more I see the grim reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is terrific! Well done!
BRain fog..this stay in place is getting to me...as am sure many others as well..did run out for a few needed things,sadly no TP anywhere..and shelves including meats are completely emptied out. Again,am sure so many,many more feeling just as well...

Reactions: 6
OMG I'M SPEECHLESS ABOUT P AT ISAIAHS 16TH PARTY

BRain fog..this stay in place is getting to me...as am sure many others as well..did run out for a few needed things,sadly no TP anywhere..and shelves including meats are completely emptied out. Again,am sure so many,many more feeling just as well...
I did the same as you just ran out for a couple items. No TP...but heck paper towels can be my back up...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was getting ready to say the same thing.....apparently we all missed that tit!!! Lol

That dad gum mooncup got lost when I tried to use it!!! I couldn't find the damn thing!!! Scared me to death!!! I thought for sure that my vagina had just swallowed the damn thing!!! Took me over an hour to get ahold of it to pull it out!!
Oh no! Sorry it didn’t work for you but thank you so much for the laugh I got reading the dilemma you had!!

Reactions: 7
This is what happens when contour tries to escape 😂
Check out She got wild at the talent show. Abbie is like a feral animal while Summer is trying to control her and fatass P is laughing in the background. Take that wild kid out of there. I just don't understand how they can let this wild thing run wild on planes,restaurants, school shows etc. I would love to meet A and shove that camera up his .....

• Heart
  • Haha
I know it’s a broken record,but hell,I really do feel for Isiah. He has been made to live through the lens of Abbies world since he was about 4-5. He undoubtedly is a very smart boy,but they also put much more pressure(by their own admissions) on him to excel. They refer to him as Abbies third caregiver,yet,they still treat him for all intent and purposes like a pre teen. As I said before,the last couple of years even his dynamic has changed within the family. He was the oldest child. He had one sister...then w Summer,he became the middle child,w an older sister(?)..then the bombshell about his actual biological sister hits.
We all saw what we saw on their tear jerking vlog about all of that,but what the heel was really happening away from the camera? How much stress did it actually cause him. And I don’t care how they spun it,he’s still got that in his head and prob still hasn’t resolved it and possibly never will. Am sure he has many questions that he can’t ask,and anger at his father that has been pushed aside....
Sure,most families have all sorts of issues that go on ..but they mainly stay behind closed doors..not for this kid..everything seems to make it out to the public..including embarrassing videos made by your mother about baby got back and her milkshakes...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Here ya go..it’s at the 5:00 mark..and Isiah is also dancing w his mother..seriously,at that age my kids would have ran away from home had I pulled something like that!

Wow, she’s starving for attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
These folks are all just weak individuals. All Abigail has to do is start throwing a fit like a baby and they all are like ," what do you need?!?! "How can I help you?!?!" "Oh its alright sweet girl!!!!" "How can we help her?!". I honestly would tell her to go to her room and throw the fit bc, I don't want to see that crazy stuff. I definitely wouldn't give in and give her what she wants. That's just reinforcing the tantrum and they do it every time. The therapist do it too. Brandi let's her take a million breaks per session and they don't get much done due to that. It's a waste if they keep giving in to all of the little tricks Abigail has learned to get out of any and everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Should I tell you how I ruined Isiah's day? This is one of the HIGHLIGHTS of my morning and I wanted to actually prove a point to Isiah with how toxic his family is. Actions speak louder than words and since I know they read here, I'm sure this will piss them off.

There's a guy I used to see, we're still friends and the spark is still there but we talk enough where we joke and laugh. This was semi intentional but not fully on my end. So, he is in the process of developing a game and trying to sell it. He's not like a famous game maker but it's all about who you know. He is part of an online game development group where they help you with online games as well as table based games (I'm sure you know where this is going!) and they discuss the best ways to get their games out there and their friends and tit will sometimes promote them.

In this group, the guy that I personally know actually has an online friend in that group who has a real life friend who works on......wait for it.....D&D!

I just casually mentioned how desperate they are to get that sponsorship deal and how I was pretty sure they were spam emailing trying to get some type of sponsorship. I rolled my eyes as I said that and then he laughed and he told me he would have to tell his online friend and show him some videos of these idiots. I laughed, thought he was joking and literally 10 minutes ago he messaged me to call him and he laughed when I did.

Turns out, he was actually playing an online game with his friend who he did tell about the mASSes and that guy went to his friend and showed him some videos. DO YOU ALL WANNA KNOW WHAT THE ONE GUY WHO WOULD BE ABLE TO HOOK THEM UP SAID??

He looked at 7 of their videos and then he said "Family Vloggers with a special needs child wouldn't fit our target audience" and that "Their type of audience wouldn't even play D&D."

The guy who could get them the sponsorship was apparently not that impressed with the way they shout out their other sponsors either. I was only joking when I showed my friend and I was like 'Oh, you so need to show him!' and I didn't think he would.

Sorry Isiah, I like you but you need to learn! Guess you're not getting that sponsorship. Always happy to knock you all down a few pegs.
Uhh the DD they are gunning for is Dunkin Donuts not Dungeons & Dragons ....whoops!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok folks, I hope I dont get just completely molly whopped for this one but, I have to ask......what is the difference between what Abigail truly has and just being mentally ********? (I'll be honest with you, that's what it looks like to me.) Is mental retardation just an outdated term or what?
people usually say intellectual/developmental/learning disability:)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I KNEW they'd still be getting Dunkin even though you're supposed to stay home. As a Dunkin worker who still has to go out and risk their health because the customers are still coming, especially knowing this family has a way to make coffee at home, I'm so pissed. I'm sure they're the type who are more concerned with Dunkin being open than they are with the employees health who have to work through it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Yup.
For that photoshoot.
That was so common of them.
Abbie looked so homely in that awful brown dress. IMO.
The least they could have done was get her a new outfit.
They probably thought nobody would notice.
As for getting her those anorexic girl's clothes...
Abbie has no sense of social norms and sits very um...how can i say this...unladylike. They have mentioned in the past that is why they dress her the way they do.
Oh not the adult time again. I have only just got the pictures out of my mind from last time. I just can’t, I wonder if he uses that podcast voice when he is doing the business
"Gimme the milkshake baby" Asaa, adulting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor I, in the pace of 6 months, where he was probably yearning to go away to school in the mountains, he has learnt Summer is replacing him in the house, his dad decided he didn’t want anything to do with him or his mom, the skeletons in the closet have been laid bare, and that his dad was incarcerated after spitting the dummy about getting another woman pregnant, got juiced up, stole a vechile, and crawled back to him (I) and P with his tinky winky permanently tucked up inside, only coming out to create Ab🤢🤣Run I, run ( sorry to non UK peeps, twinky winky is a purple children’s character that carries a red handbag, winkie is a eupho for male anatomy, to tuck, is what certain males do to have no bulge, and the UK film reference is run, fatboy, run, while I am not implying I is fat, he isn’t playing sport any more, and his mother feeds him portions enough for three people)☺

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well now we know for sure he is reading here because I just asked a couple days ago the difference in a tantrum or meltdown and guess what he talked about tonight.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.