Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at Isiah's hands opening the Vans box. He bites his nails too. So Isiah and Asa bite their nails, Abbie picks her nose, and Pris is constantly rubbing her face. They are the poster kids for how to GET sick.
If one of them doesn't have the coronavirus.. or at least carrying it infecting others.... they would be extremely lucky.. its almost like they were doing everything to spread the virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope your Daughter feels better!

Also, there is a huge difference between the two of you so don't you ever worry! You are not vlogging your child and ignoring her in the process and just by your response right now, I just get this vibe from you that you would apologize if your child freaked someone out even if it was an accident and if the woman didn't speak English, you may try a translator or something to make it work.

You're doing the best you can, don't ever doubt yourself! I'm sure your child appreciates that you spend time with her as YOU where you're actually listening to what she wants and needs and you're not always holding a camera when you go out with her.

Abbie won't even look at a camera without them telling her like 3 times for a picture with anyone, my guess would be she thinks they want to film her some more.
They need to add "stop fuckin' filming me" to all of her communication devices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If one of them doesn't have the coronavirus.. or at least carrying it infecting others.... they would be extremely lucky.. its almost like they were doing everything to spread the virus.
Maybe they hope the virus will increase sales for the Scamitizer? I mean, Asa was making jokes about Corona in ATL! Why would you leave that in the vlogs? It's like he's encouraging the crazies to downplay everything.

Ugh, everything about that vlog ticks me off... except one thing, that opening scene of the young men skateboarding. LOOK ASA! People still use skateboards, bikes and scooters that are powered by their own feet :eek:!! While you and your family are packing on the pounds thinking your cool like "the Jetsons" in your electric rides. Guess what, there is a thing called exercise and those scooters ain't it. After the skateboarding scene he pans the camera to himself wearing a shirt that says "scooter squad":rolleyes:. Downhill plummet onward from there. How about "man boob squad" "chinless and fearless" "I roll with neck rolls" "Maass squad doesn't care about child support"..... Those would be "dope" t-shirts for you, for sure ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes they did do a review on their latest money grabbing stuff, Vans. It is sickeningly sweet, and before you know it, their pig sty laundry room, kennel, mlm area will be loaded with Vans thrown all over the place.
Are they being sponsored?

Reactions: 3
Wow.
Toe thumb.
Who knew?
No doubt she got it from her dad.
😀
This!! Please please someone update the replies to that comment. I hope Asa replies, I bet he is red-in-the-face PISSED about this comment!! Yes, she set a fire under his narcissistic butt for sure 🤯🔥(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are they being sponsored?
He said no they were not being sponsored.
It's a mystery why he even bothered with the "review".
It was stupid and they did a terrible job at their so-called review.
IMO.

This!! Please please someone update the replies to that comment. I hope Asa replies, I bet he is red-in-the-face PISSED about this comment!! Yes, she set a fire under his narcissistic butt for sure 🤯🔥(y)
And no doubt he's read the comments here about his tiny sausage fingers and hands.
😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow.
Toe thumb.
Who knew?
No doubt she got it from her dad.
😀
The way I'm looking at the picture, it appears that it is someone else's hand gripping hers. So, it's either Summer, the big lady, or Becca that has the toe thumb. (It looks like a feminine hand. tit, maybe it's Asa's hand that just look like a female's.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe they hope the virus will increase sales for the Scamitizer? I mean, Asa was making jokes about Corona in ATL! Why would you leave that in the vlogs? It's like he's encouraging the crazies to downplay everything.

Ugh, everything about that vlog ticks me off... except one thing, that opening scene of the young men skateboarding. LOOK ASA! People still use skateboards, bikes and scooters that are powered by their own feet :eek:!! While you and your family are packing on the pounds thinking your cool like "the Jetsons" in your electric rides. Guess what, there is a thing called exercise and those scooters ain't it. After the skateboarding scene he pans the camera to himself wearing a shirt that says "scooter squad":rolleyes:. Downhill plummet onward from there. How about "man boob squad" "chinless and fearless" "I roll with neck rolls" "Maass squad doesn't care about child support"..... Those would be "dope" t-shirts for you, for sure ;)

:ROFLMAO: I roll with neck rolls! Chinless and Fearless! :ROFLMAO:

IMO.

And no doubt he's read the comments here about his tiny sausage fingers and hands.
😄
And the teenie weenie thang. We all know that Asa has a very small penis. A big ole belly makes one even smaller. But...his attitude, his behavior...it all screams TINY PECKER! Yeah...I am on old woman, seen many a pecker in my day and I can spot a dude sportin' a mushroom from 10 paces away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
IMO.

😄
Am sure he is pushing to get a sponsorship! Nothing they say nor do at this point is done without thinking of $$$. And while I have no issue w someone trying to make a good life for their family,I do have an issue w profiting off of someone who has absolutely no say in the matter!
They or whoever reads this can misconstrue this however they want. But had they not had a child such as Abbie,they would still probably be what was seen
/heard in one of the vlogs,poor,poor,poor..so very poor.

He wouldn’t have all of what he does right now,including all of those electronic for vlogging had it Not been for Abbie.

• Heart
The way I'm looking at the picture, it appears that it is someone else's hand gripping hers. So, it's either Summer, the big lady, or Becca that has the toe thumb. (It looks like a feminine hand. tit, maybe it's Asa's hand that just look like a female's.)
Nope.
It's Abbie's hand.
You can even see where she's been biting her arm.
Wow that kid is stressed af.
IMO.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That would be nice but I think Summer has drank the koolaid and will return.
Those crazy fans expect it and she seems to be a people pleaser so...
I'm sure for a college student, she's making bank. She has no expenses and no social life.
I was surprised that she went "home".
She's got it made at the house of dysfunction.
I hope Abbie drives everyone crazy.
I hope she opens and closes all the doors. Runs wild. Yells. Kicks and pinches. All the mf'n thangs, yall!!!
I can't think of 2 people who deserve it more!!
😁
Like I said a few posts ago. You reap what you sow.

Thanks for the advice. Yes there is an infection but they don’t want to give antibiotics right now they just want us to give her paracetamol and ibuprofen. I can’t recall their reasons i feel frazzled hopefully my hubby remembers why! ☹ But am sure it was to do with cos they have dressed the tooth for now.
My heart goes out to you and you child. There is very little as painful as a bad toothache x

Reactions: 6
You guys are overthinking this. You don't need music to dance. But she wasn't dancing, she was stimming.

I agree with those of you who have said that some of her stimming is getting completely out of control and needs to stop. The head banging either needs to stop or they need to have her wear a helmet. I've seen her within inches of bashing her head on their precious marble counter tops and others have seen the same elsewhere. If that were my (relatively neurotypical) daughter I would be freaking the eff out and would never allow her to sit at that counter top. But we know they will never make her wear a helmet because they are too invested in creating an image that their daughter is like anybody else's daughter, and they will never not allow her to sit at a stone counter top. Plus, if she bashes her head in, honestly it will probably get them a lot of views.

I actually like the Maass family, but I do think that at this point they see everything in terms of views. I think they appreciated the scandal about his other chlid for this reason. I think they are willing to risk Coronavirus because again--more views. They would probably all survive Coronavirus and make some significant money from documenting their experience with it. I think it's also possible that they don't care about Abbie hurting herself because honestly, brain damage would actually make her easier to manage. I know that sounds really callous, but that is the reality. She is currently brian damaged (for lack of better words, I know we don't know the specific cause of her issues) and yet she is extremely mobile. She requires fairly constant supervision lest she hurt herself, destroy things, kill the dogs, drown, and so forth. But maybe I'm just a huge jerk for thinking like this.

And as for her "dancing" with that lady, of course she was not dancing and we were not shown any of them handling that situation in any sort of way showing respect for others or a desire to teach their daughter appropriate behavior. He actually really coddled her afterward. He should have said, "No. Do not grab strangers." Instead he acted like the lady's behavior was abnormal, strange, and somewhat pitiful. "She's not used to dancing in aquariums." Nobody bleeping is, and if your daughter can understand the words you record yourself telling her to explain this woman's behavior, then she is capable of understanding the words you should have used to instruct her not to behave like that--ever.

There's lots of websites which talk about stimming, here is one of them. It discusses how it should be curtailed when it becomes disruptive and dangerous. Abbie's head-banging is dangerous and disruptive, and her grabbing strangers is both as well. The website I linked also talks about how stimming can be used as a coping mechanism for adjusting to overstimulation or unfamiliar situations. I do think they go too far dragging her everywhere when such stimming is going to be a very predictable occurrence--and then they just act like it's all beyond their control and everybody should just deal with it. I know most of you chalk this up to what you perceive as their extreme narcissism, selfishness, stupidity, etc., and maybe you are right. I'm starting to think they are taking some kind of drugs which cloud their judgment (legal drugs, I'm referring to, such as psychotropics.)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Or she could smear feces on all them and the dogs, then they could film cleaning them with the greatest hand sanitizer of all times!
Oh please, I can’t stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That chit( literally looks like it too) is as dry as all get out! Again,she proves no knowledge in makeup. To decrease the lines on her lips,she should NEVER wear that type of lipstick. A light gloss/frost would be better.
And man o man...I don’t feel so self conscious about my wrinkles( and I have a good 20plus yrs on her).
If she is the face of Alcone,then they can keep it. That is not a look I would want...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
IMO.

😄
You mean it wasn't a Clio (advertising award) award winning performance like the Bounty "commercial" was . 🤣

LAWD!! PLEASE, put this as a closed attachment with a warning next time 🙈
I still have not learned to not click 🤢

• Haha
You guys are overthinking this. You don't need music to dance. But she wasn't dancing, she was stimming.

I agree with those of you who have said that some of her stimming is getting completely out of control and needs to stop. The head banging either needs to stop or they need to have her wear a helmet. I've seen her within inches of bashing her head on their precious marble counter tops and others have seen the same elsewhere. If that were my (relatively neurotypical) daughter I would be freaking the eff out and would never allow her to sit at that counter top. But we know they will never make her wear a helmet because they are too invested in creating an image that their daughter is like anybody else's daughter, and they will never not allow her to sit at a stone counter top. Plus, if she bashes her head in, honestly it will probably get them a lot of views.

I actually like the Maass family, but I do think that at this point they see everything in terms of views. I think they appreciated the scandal about his other chlid for this reason. I think they are willing to risk Coronavirus because again--more views. They would probably all survive Coronavirus and make some significant money from documenting their experience with it. I think it's also possible that they don't care about Abbie hurting herself because honestly, brain damage would actually make her easier to manage. I know that sounds really callous, but that is the reality. She is currently brian damaged (for lack of better words, I know we don't know the specific cause of her issues) and yet she is extremely mobile. She requires fairly constant supervision lest she hurt herself, destroy things, kill the dogs, drown, and so forth. But maybe I'm just a huge jerk for thinking like this.

And as for her "dancing" with that lady, of course she was not dancing and we were not shown any of them handling that situation in any sort of way showing respect for others or a desire to teach their daughter appropriate behavior. He actually really coddled her afterward. He should have said, "No. Do not grab strangers." Instead he acted like the lady's behavior was abnormal, strange, and somewhat pitiful. "She's not used to dancing in aquariums." Nobody bleeping is, and if your daughter can understand the words you record yourself telling her to explain this woman's behavior, then she is capable of understanding the words you should have used to instruct her not to behave like that--ever.

There's lots of websites which talk about stimming, here is one of them. It discusses how it should be curtailed when it becomes disruptive and dangerous. Abbie's head-banging is dangerous and disruptive, and her grabbing strangers is both as well. The website I linked also talks about how stimming can be used as a coping mechanism for adjusting to overstimulation or unfamiliar situations. I do think they go too far dragging her everywhere when such stimming is going to be a very predictable occurrence--and then they just act like it's all beyond their control and everybody should just deal with it. I know most of you chalk this up to what you perceive as their extreme narcissism, selfishness, stupidity, etc., and maybe you are right. I'm starting to think they are taking some kind of drugs which cloud their judgment (legal drugs, I'm referring to, such as psychotropics.)
Many here agree it was not dancing,but stimming due to a variety of sensory factors.
A good deal,of are informed about stimming,severity it can be at times,degrees,etc.

None of this can be put on Abbie of course. For far to long they have let her behaviors become so far out of hand( no,she cannot help the stimming) without a redirection,removing her from the situation,etc.

And yes,a good deal of the time these days they push her into those types of situations.

As one wh9 watched for a good long time,I stopped following as much about 7 mos or so. I really started to stop in the last 5 mos. Things are based more on money,what they have,etc. Thye spend virtually no time in educating about autism,but,IMO putting a bad face on it these days.

They have more resources than many ever will have. More help,better school,etc. Yet,w all of that,they talk over her helpers,don’t follow through w what is being asked of them( stealing food is but one). They show themselves as being rude to people both in public( as in latest vlog) and even online when one doesn’t goo and ga over them/Abbie and poses a serious question.

It’s about the views of course,but even more so,what monies they can get and what swag they can try to get by product mentioning.

They may have started out w good intentions,but even looking back at the very early videos,they just seem to zone out instead of being all in when it comes to so much of Abbies day to day life.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.