Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare he quote Bob Marley!!!!!

What a load of horse tit that was. "we're here for ya...we'll get through this together" Then those two jack asses give advice on staying home and not getting bored? WTF?

They make me want to curse....seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
First indoor malls and now nail salons, hair salons, spa in addition to gyms shut down in New Jersey....poor P would be complaining about doing her own nails and highlights...just wait for the poor poor pitiful me vlog when Florida follows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think her aged skin is the result of:
  • Excessive sun exposure. IIRC she was living in Cuba when she met Asa, and now she lives in Florida. She is also very freckled, which suggests her ethnicity is faaaaar from native to such areas, and on top of that she's spent a lot of time unprotected in the sun. All it would take would be not using sunscreen and the woman is going to have prematurely aging skin. It's common.
  • Stress. I cannot even imagine the stress that her life has entailed. I have a NT chlid, and she stresses me the eff out and has probably taken ten years off my life and added ten years to my appearance. Before that she had an unplanned pregnancy with a traveling sailor who she lost contact with. And then he left her. Nobody comes out of all of that looking their age.
  • Makeup and skincare. Maybe she's not using appropriate moisturizer, maybe she is using the wrong kinds. And makeup can really accentuate lines. I remember even back when I was in my 20's, if I put on a full-coverage foundation it would practically create wrinkles where they otherwise were not visible, and definitely made my skin look at least 10 years older.
  • Poor diet. I'm not seeing Priscilla as somebody who has spent most of her life eating antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables. Sugar ages you and she looks like she likes sugar. She might be a former smoker, as well.
  • Weight loss. Particularly as you get older, your skin does not snap back when you lose fat. She's going to have some sagging skin and appearance of wrinkles, and maybe it won't ever go away.
I don't see her skin as any kind of ground for criticism or mockery. People age differently and if you are fortunate enough to age really well, good for you, but it didn't happen because of your superior personal characteristics.

I took Sertraline (aka Zoloft) for about a year and a half on a pretty low dose (50 mg). It ended up having a major effect on my life, and it took me a long time to make the connection. It made me really lazy and TOO relaxed. I went from straight A's in school to flunking--because I was just so "chill" that I had no appropriate sense of urgency. I went back to straight As after I got off of it. I've also had really life-altering reactions to taking Bupropion (like thought I wanted a divorce). The thing is that in these circumstances since your brain is altered, it can be very difficult to recognize the changes in yourself and your behavior, much less connect it to the drug which might be helping you in other ways. So it wouldn't require a high dose at all. There are people all around you on multiple times that dose with all kinds of responsibilities. Because we are so concerned about depression and self harm and suicide, we tend to treat antidepressants and other psychotropic drugs as sacred cows which cannot in any way be questioned--we don't want people to feel too stigmatized to take drugs they might need to survive.
I don't think it's the fact that Priscilla has old-looking skin. It's the fact that she is setting herself up as some makeup and beauty expert. That's what gets people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sure tell me all your woes while you are sitting by your heated pool on your beautiful veranda. I only have one word and I apologize in advance if I offend anyone but in my defense these idiots pushed me to it...they are F**KWADS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s just start off by saying-liars. While true those vids were shot a week ago,they fell right into the period that it was declared a pandemic and when a State of Emergency was declared.
They could care less for anyone,if they did,they would have went directly home after Cabo and stayed there.

As I predicted,they are in such a bind right now w no ways to get out,make vlogs. Am sure Abbie is having problems w all the changes that have occurred over the last couple of weeks as well.

Neither of them look very rested.....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just to clarify..I full well appreciate the stressors any parent has w a challenged child. I also do understand how stress can do horrid things to ones face,body,etc.
I do look in a mirror,and I know that the stress I have had over the last few years,including recently,have greatly changed my appearance.

My comments have to do with her makeup. She is supposedly selling products to clients,she should know how to use,what to use,colors,etc if she is asking people to believe they work. She is the “face” she is using for these products.

No,nothing will take away what is there,but,if you tout a product as working,make sure you can show visible results. That lipstick should never have been used. It does not suit her. She should IMO have tested these before doing a vlog,and seen for herself if it was good enough to “model”.
Exactly. And she's giving makeup tips!
OMG

Reactions: 13
An exerpt:

This quarantine is hard on all of us. We have to go through DD drive through 3 times a day instead of going in and we have to order food delivery 4 times a day. We just love eating out and taking Abbie to restaurants, what else can we do with her besides eat out? I guess we can take her to the post office and let her lick all the mail before we send it.

And to end this vlog, please buy our $48 hand sanitizer or a even better deal is order 2 for $100. We will allow Abbie to stick her booger picking finger inside every bottle for joining Patreon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did anyone catch Priscilla when she talked about her French doors? I thought I would gag.

Reactions: 8
Let’s just start off by saying-liars. While true those vids were shot a week ago,they fell right into the period that it was declared a pandemic and when a State of Emergency was declared.
They could care less for anyone,if they did,they would have went directly home after Cabo and stayed there.

As I predicted,they are in such a bind right now w no ways to get out,make vlogs. Am sure Abbie is having problems w all the changes that have occurred over the last couple of weeks as well.

Neither of them look very rested.....
Exactly! The day they issues the national emergency was the day they took off for Atlanta! People were committing on thier live video they did from the car with the hand sanitizer about the quarantine! LIES!!

P barely looked at the camera the whole time during this last little video! # guiltymuch

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly! The day they issues the national emergency was the day they took off for Atlanta! People were committing on thier live video they did from the car with the hand sanitizer about the quarantine! LIERS!

P barely looked at the camera the whole time during this last little video! # guiltymuch
They most certainly did! I remember reading one commenter who called them out on that and between Cilla and the rabid fans,they just wouldn’t let up.

Sad that so many people are taken in by these people. But,it’s not new. There’s always been a scammer and there will always be a sucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They 100% have been reading here and I'm tooting my own horn and I don't give a duck. I mentioned Abbie's hair in her face where she can eat it. I have been here like 2 days? The other videos may have been old but this recent unedited thing, they have her hair up in a bun now so I appreciate that. It actually DOES make Abby look older and she looks a bit more cleaned up.

Reactions: 12
I don't see her skin as any kind of ground for criticism or mockery. People age differently and if you are fortunate enough to age really well, good for you, but it didn't happen.

Is this meant for me

Reactions: 3
I don't think it's the fact that Priscilla has old-looking skin. It's the fact that she is setting herself up as some makeup and beauty expert. That's what gets people.
She's trying to make money selling cosmetics and skin care. During the course of doing this she's going to attempt to project an image of knowing what she's talking about the same way every waiter pretends they are knowledgable about the food on the menu or the wines on a wine list. Just because you sell wine doesn't make you a wine connoisseur and just because you sell customers the specials at a restaurant does not mean you can cook those same meals. I have not watched enough of her content to see these claims of her being a makeup and beauty expert, but I would expect her material to sound like a typical salesperson. A sales person's job is to persuade. You persuade people by establishing authority on a topic or product, which is what she's doing. She's selling makeup to other relative novices who enjoy feeling like they are helping out other women with "small businesses." I don't think there is any pretense in such situations that it's all about perfect makeup, perfectly applied by experts.

On the subject of their latest video, it really chaps my hide the way everybody is conflating "quarantine" with "voluntary self-isolation and precautionary social distancing." "Quarantine" implies either that you have tested positive or you know you were exposed to either a person who has tested positive or a location where the disease was present (i.e. a concert where somebody tested positive, not just a state or city that has some cases). Staying home is not quarantine. I keep getting people on my social media talking about being in quarantine, and I'm like--DO YOU HAVE COVID19? But I don't even ask because I know they don't.

Reactions: 7
Pric is just sitting there staring off into space, will not look at the camera. And she is very congested, you can hear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.