Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup dont need to be strong. My son when he was 3 broke my nose. Not even throwing a fit. We were playing and he jerked his head back laughing and *CRACK* nose is still not totally straight lol
I know that feeling! Same thing happened to me when my oldest daughter was 18 months old. She slammed her head back into my face and my nose broke. My youngest daughter just bloodied my husband's nose the day before yesterday while she was playing and she is only 12 months old!

Reactions: 5
Shes stupid enough to ADMIT what we have been saying.
"I had no idea".
Of course she didn't.
We had an idea though.
She should be doing this kind of stuff with her "sweet girl" whom she loves so much *sarcasm* every day!
Oh and tha witch just HAD to get that tired mom hashtag in.
Nobody f'n cares that you are tired.
If that's your only complaint you are doing fantastic.
#shesatiredlazyfatpig
In my opinion.
How is she bloody tired when she sits on her arse all day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Asa says "hold this babe" Its at the 3:36 mark. Isaiah is already up at the fountain without the bag. Asa says it to P, and hands it off that direction. I assume Summer grabbed it because P was occupied rubbing her germy hands all over Abbies face and "sweet girling" her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Moving from the car to the sofa is a sweaty workout for P.

And oh, so now we are to believe Abbie is recognizing weather conditions? She cant have "hello" on her tablet, but is a doing this? Whatever.
They really are the limit. The cult will be saying how much she has progressed. It’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Oh yes, I sure do!! You have caught me!! You have figured it out, my friend. I think it's time that I just go on back to the compound (FA channel comment section) now with my tail between my legs bc, I have been outed!!! Lmao!!!

Oh yeah! I remember hearing Asa say that Abigail was being "warehoused".

For some reason, someone by the name "Ham" keeps putting angry face emojis on some of my posts. I honestly don't think it's the situation with that person, I think I just piss them off alot. Lol (hmmmmm.....I wonder what is making them so angry all the time?)
That damn Ham!!!
😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, I wanted to ask a question directed at the person who said they live like 2 minutes from them! I forgot who it was but I just need to ask this! Without any personal information that could be considered doxxing to you or them can you PLEASE tell us what the neighborhood and neighbors in general think of this tit? That's the real sweet tea needed here!

They read here anyway, let them see if the neighbors hate them. I mean, they went to a party or something and ASSa was pretty rude to them. I just want to know what the people who live near them think of this. I honestly would NEVER want to live next to a youtuber. If I moved to LA it's my fault but if I'm in a small community in Florida, no duck that.

Just like Onision's Neighbors hate him, you all know his scandal but prior to that he bought a house in a small ass town in Washington that had a swamp and all the neighbors liked it, it did not belong to him and he brought in a crane and tried to remove it and had charges pressed and many confrontations with neighbors. That is what I'm curious about, are they a public neighborhood nuisance?

• Heart
As a new member, I wondered about this and just wanted to clarify that my Emojis are a reaction to the content not the writer.
And btw PCI,la- You get an IEP plan consistently from the school. You attend a meeting each time one is written up. That there is when you find out just exactly what is what.

In case you need a refresher on exactly what an IEP entails( did you miss the part that parents work w this plan as well).

The IEP creates an opportunity for teachers, parents, school administrators, related services personnel, and students (when appropriate) to work together to improve educational results for children with disabilities. The IEP is the cornerstone of a quality education for each child with a disability.
This will be the subject of a new vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we have seen a few times how much Abbie does not like the camera. While she may not push it away physically,she has walked away,giving the vibe she just isn’t wanting to be a part of it all.

I wonder how many times Isiah has stated to leave him off camera? Even his past GF’s have been subjected to the intrusiveness of it all.

And yes,with frustration comes a greater strength. And we never know if it’s just that or actual anger. But,as I have stated before they have a vlog from early on where Abbie is pulling P’s hair,really doing a number on her,and only once does moobman “intervene” to remove her hand.( some said it was to document her behavior for school,sorry,that should have been stopped right there and then).

The continuation of allowing her to have certain behaviors without any sort of intervention to stop it,divert attention from,etc is solely on them.
There are many tools to help w this. One has to be willing to use them and then follow through w it.

The excuse train has solidly run out for them. They put it all out there for people to watch. And while the cult members may never see it,many are and have.
Hope the admins at the school also keep an eye on the vlogs. That way,when they go in w guns blazing over A. B.C. They can use their own “awareness” against them!
Yeah, that vlog where Abigail is just down right assaulting the big lady at some kind of ball game, is just disgusting in my opinion. He is just sitting there watching his wife get molly whopped and he dosent even try and stop it but once. (He just removed her hand from the big lady, that's it.) I'm sorry but, that type of behavior is grossly unacceptable and should have been dealt with long before that even! She, apparently, still attacks the big lady like that on occasion. While I don't like the big lady at all, I will say that nobody should have to worry about being assaulted like that for any reason. I don't give two shits what condition someone has or what the "reason" is for the behavior, it's NEVER acceptable to put your hands on anyone like that.

• Heart
Just thinking of this but you remember the video they did when they hit 500k? Asa walks to kitchen island where Ab was sitting and P was doing whatever. They both got loud/fake excited and Ab lept up, ran as fast as she could down the stars to the corner of the couch. It really disturbed me how panicked she seemed. Nervous and scared. Like wtf do we not see when the cameras are off? What did she think was going to happen to her to make her go to a safe spot. Can look back see what I mean. Reminds me of an abused animal. Running to hid in a corner so it does get kicked or yelled at. Wondered if anyone noticed that moment or felt unsettled by it

• Sad
Yes, we piss this "Ham" off alot. I know I do. Why dont they just grow a pair and comment, like you said? I don't particularly care that this person is getting pissed off but, I do think that it's sort of weak to just sit back in the cut and post angry face emojis and not even give an explanation as to why. Strange, strange tit, man.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah, that vlog where Abigail is just down right assaulting the big lady at some kind of ball game, is just disgusting in my opinion. He is just sitting there watching his wife get molly whopped and he dosent even try and stop it but once. (He just removed her hand from the big lady, that's it.) I'm sorry but, that type of behavior is grossly unacceptable and should have been dealt with long before that even! She, apparently, still attacks the big lady like that on occasion. While I don't like the big lady at all, I will say that nobody should have to worry about being assaulted like that for any reason. I don't give two shits what condition someone has or what the "reason" is for the behavior, it's NEVER acceptable to put your hands on anyone like that.
I agree except 🐖 is the exception to that rule.
Abbie hates her, in my opinion, and I'm sure she's got great reasons.
She gives me reasons everytime I see her 🐖 face and watch that lispy mouth with the missing tooth.
I can imagine how easy it is to be repulsed by her actually living in the same house.
Her lack of bonding with Abbie has to be considered too.
Little kids and animals sense when people don't like them.
I say go Abbie.
F her up!

I know am filling space here,but was wondering why neither P nor A have ever “sat in” for a day at Abbies school. As much as they proclaim how involved they are,why wouldnt they know how strenuous Abbies morning routine is?
I get they would have to stay quiet( hard for them) and maybe even be prohibited from filming. Thing is,in their position I would find knowing all the details about those 7 hrs she is in their( the schools) care. It’s an important part of her life. More so than any vlog, hand sanitizer,etc.

We hear so often about schools( and NOT knocking Abbies) that basically warehouse children such as Abbie. And while that is cruel,I also find fault w some of the parents for not being more present and doing due diligence. If parents showed up more often,asked to see what was what,maybe,just maybe,the system itself could be a bit better.

Reactions: 6
I completely agree with this....I still root for Abbie from time to time when she hits because part of me treats 🐖 and ASSa like cave people in understanding their child. It's like they're cavemen that just discovered fire every damn time she does something that's she's done so many times before that they only now noticed. I don't agree with her pinching or hitting but at times, I kinda get her point because they always talk at her, get in her face with a camera and when she walks away even to the bathroom, they follow. They literally act like every single thing she does is super new, like she just dropped from the sky into their yard an hour before and they have no clue what to do.

P: She pinch....pinch hurt...
ASSa: touch again?
P: Okay!....She pinch....pinch hurt...
ASSa: touch again?
x50

Reactions: 7
I know am filling space here,but was wondering why neither P nor A have ever “sat in” for a day at Abbies school. As much as they proclaim how involved they are,why wouldnt they know how strenuous Abbies morning routine is?
I get they would have to stay quiet( hard for them) and maybe even be prohibited from filming. Thing is,in their position I would find knowing all the details about those 7 hrs she is in their( the schools) care. It’s an important part of her life. More so than any vlog, hand sanitizer,etc.

We hear so often about schools( and NOT knocking Abbies) that basically warehouse children such as Abbie. And while that is cruel,I also find fault w some of the parents for not being more present and doing due diligence. If parents showed up more often,asked to see what was what,maybe,just maybe,the system itself could be a bit better.
Idk about P, but I have seen Asa there several times filming certain classes/therapy. Problem is when he is there Abbie doesnt focus...she just watches or tries to get to him, so I doubt they encourage parents hanging out often. The only thing I see P doing is decorating for their parties or running the parent groups. Shes more concerned about LOOKING like a good mom rather than being one.

• Heart
Chief complaint when they sued the school Dept inDuval county was Abbie wasn’t haven’t her needs met.
Well,here we all are,she has been afforded to be in a good school,and now they admit that they had no clue about what her routine is?
So what was the real reason for the suit? Was it because they themselves just didn’t want any of the responsibility of meeting Abbies needs? Am not saying the system isn’t broken..sure it is.
If I were a teacher at her school and saw this vlog,I would pounce to post how they have been informing them all along as to what Abbie does. Then again,being late to school so many times,maybe she misses this part of the day a good deal of time!
Right!!
Maassisms:
  • Abbie isn't learning in public school (because she is severely IDD, non verbal and lacks fine motor skills and attention span to even hold a pencil or follow directions?), NO, let's sue them for all they got. Abbie has a right to a free education.
  • Government says that her IDD is too advanced for that Dynavox (that costs a small fortune), Gov say she will just break it. She has an iPad and a f$n gifts her a Dynavox. WHAT? They still complain and press the issue,, she breaks the Dynavox shortly after getting it and breaks atleast one of the several iPads that she had and they misplaced them before as well. Now you rarely see her use her iPad for communicating or otherwise.
  • Yay, they got Abbie into a great private school, JSA, paid for by taxpayers and the Maass' can rejoice! NOPE, treats it like a low class daycare, drops her off late everyday, doesn't follow through with the school's"homework" and training, uses the school for vlog content, has no clue what she's doing at school.
  • Autism on the Seas, Awesome! Let's take Abbie snorkelling, oh the peasants say that maybe she shouldn't go in the water! NO no no, let us educate and spread awareness to these peasants, WE are YouTube royalty, Abbie can swim.....then karma said...:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I watched this vlog because Brandi was in it. I am just so impressed. And the way she introduced the dog and told Abbie to sign "stop" was amazing. Abbie signed stop and the dog was removed and there was no meltdown.
And yet her family doesn't give her that option or put the word on her iPad. Because being able to say no an stop clearly would give Abbie autonomy that would make it hard to exploit her?
Right..I've always question why they don't have her learn sign..just because they can understand the simple things..that's not what she's going to need in the public..my g son does sign.learned when he was very young and still learning in school and therapy as well as iam..it's much needed in todays world...but from the beginning they said that they not willing for her to take sign beaubecause to them she wont be using it because she'll always be around family and they understand her..

Reactions: 8
Idk about P, but I have seen Asa there several times filming certain classes/therapy. Problem is when he is there Abbie doesnt focus...she just watches or tries to get to him, so I doubt they encourage parents hanging out often. The only thing I see P doing is decorating for their parties or running the parent groups. Shes more concerned about LOOKING like a good mom rather than being one.
Weren’t these filming bits actually to make him look good? She was filling boxes for their community outreach program or something along those lines.

And there are ways to prevent a major distraction. Always a way. Or the school itself could have a vid on what they do to share w parents. Again,I just do not know why P found this so shocking this morning. As to being tired..I get that..was an awful lot to ask as she is so used to just sitting on the couch on phone most of day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know that feeling! Same thing happened to me when my oldest daughter was 18 months old. She slammed her head back into my face and my nose broke. My youngest daughter just bloodied my husband's nose the day before yesterday while she was playing and she is only 12 months old!
Abbie is going to really injure someone with that violent rocking head and neck movement.

Reactions: 11
Right!!
Maassisms:
  • Abbie isn't learning in public school (because she is severely IDD, non verbal and lacks fine motor skills and attention span to even hold a pencil or follow directions?), NO, let's sue them for all they got. Abbie has a right to a free education.
  • Government says that her IDD is too advanced for that Dynavox (that costs a small fortune), Gov say she will just break it. She has an iPad and a f$n gifts her a Dynavox. WHAT? They still complain and press the issue,, she breaks the Dynavox shortly after getting it and breaks atleast one of the several iPads that she had and they misplaced them before as well. Now you rarely see her use her iPad for communicating or otherwise.
  • Yay, they got Abbie into a great private school, JSA, paid for by taxpayers and the Maass' can rejoice! NOPE, treats it like a low class daycare, drops her off late everyday, doesn't follow through with the school's"homework" and training, uses the school for vlog content, has no clue what she's doing at school.
  • Autism on the Seas, Awesome! Let's take Abbie snorkelling, oh the peasants say that maybe she shouldn't go in the water! NO no no, let us educate and spread awareness to these peasants, WE are YouTube royalty, Abbie can swim.....then karma said...:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
The :poop::poop: still gets me. I wish we could have seen that. Not to humilate Abbie, but to see exactly what Asa did at the time, because when they got off the boat and Asa was trying to talk about it, you could see P had been crying and looked mortified. I've wondered if that was simply because of the poop...or also because of how Asa may have reacted to people who were there? Some people have weak stomachs...what if someone gagged or got sick? Did Asa then begin to bluster about "awareness and acceptance" and start ranting Abbie has a right to crap wherever she wants? I can see it happening....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.