Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I know lol I was stunned when he said that.
That family looked annoyed and uncomfortable and working to ignore them. And they were close enough I'm sure they could hear Asa rambling about Abbie wanted their food, etc. Frankly, P looked embarrassed and annoyed too. When Asa first swung the camera toward her, she was reaching for Abbie and was not smiling. Once on camera, she "agreed" with Asa that Abbie was doing great.
And if the little boy waved and it was so impactful, why didn't we see it?
Also, how fucking rude to videotape another family while eating and post it on YouTube. The Massives don't give a shit about anyone else and are so damn selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

SHAYB

Another comment from Asshole re the comment left on his IG! Had to break it down in 5 parts!
Also when did she make a sentence??? She requests one to 2 words at best. Just tell me am I missing anything? Not to brag but I’m working with my non verbal autistic 6 yr old son daily on his iPad communication app. He can type his name, age, brothers name, dad, mom, animals, hungry, thirsty, etc....The following phrases I did not teach him. He told me “he was sorry” when he was not behaving. He told his teacher he was bored. 🤣. At the doctors office recently he asked her “what’s next “ & then”how much longer” all with his IPAD. He also requested McDonald’s. He actually said IPAD last week at school twice. So proud of him. 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Another comment from Asshole re the comment left on his IG! Had to break it down in 5 parts!
We work very hard to educate and inform people on the internet. The fact that she can now tell us she wants to “go for a ride” and “in the car” to get “Zaxby’s” is an amazing milestone. She’s making sentences, I don’t care where she asks to go, I care that she’s making sentences.

WTF?? Give me a goddamn break! There is not a single thing you work hard at, Asshat. Well, I suppose you work hard at deleting negative comments, so there's that. :rolleyes: Abbie would have been making sentences far sooner if you had actually been working hard with her. Any progress that she's made, I attribute it mainly to her teachers at school, her OT, and Miss Brandi. You and Tweedledum over there have done the absolute bare minimum. In particular, Asshat, you seem to dismiss most of what the professionals have been trying to teach her and decide that you know best based on absolutely nothing. Just being her father doesn't make you an expert on autism. I would be far more likely to take the word of people who have actually gone to school, studied, and practiced with ND individuals over your supposed expertise as Abbie's Dad.

When our kitchen isn’t disassembled Priscilla makes dinner most nights of the week. She makes a protein, a vegetable, and usually a starch. Every dinner we have salad.

All of which is absolutely drowning in butter, oil, and cheese as well as some creamy sort of dressing. Kinda cancels out the nutritional value of those proteins, veggies, and starches.

Abbie might have one sprite a week but other than that she drinks water and a lot of it. Her lunches are usually leftovers from dinner.

First point - bullshit. You guys get take out food, including fast food, multiple times a week, at the minimum once a day, and you expect us to believe that Abbie only has one soft drink per week? I don't think so. Secondly, her lunches are usually leftovers because Princess P makes these massive portions that could feed 15 people instead of five and is always buying more food than is actually needed. Also, some of those leftovers sit in the fridge for a week or more and Abbie is still getting it in her lunch.

Then there’s cereal and donuts to talk about. You know what matters to me? That she’s happy. Would she still be happy without a donut? Sure she would but she’s happier with one for sure. I value her happiness much more than your opinion, I can tell you that.

You value her happiness more than you do her health, that's for damn sure. Eating all of that processed sugary stuff on its own is bad enough. But the fact that one of the medications she's on can very easily make someone diabetic if they're not careful w. their diet makes all the sugar she's fed that much more dangerous.

You know what also makes her happy? That bubble wand toy that had the lights and sounds. She seemed absolutely delighted playing with that. Why not do more of that instead of all the junkfood?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread ladies!

Now, this may sound super bitchy, (shocker, right?) but I have to wonder if Kaitlyn and John (and even the couple that canceled) knew that this dinner party would include Candy and Big Wayne, Abbie, and Summer. I know if I were invited to a friends for a bday "party" I wouldnt expect the family to be there. Unlike the Massive Sloths....Kaitlyn and John work...they got a sitter, Im sure to have a nice dinner and maybe a drink with friends. How awkward to sit with Candy the Ice Queen, Abbie yelling and snotting, and Summer hanging about looking as if she just climbed out of bed. Not how I'd want to spend MY evening off. Why couldnt Summer have taken Abbie to Zaxbys, then out to her shack to listen to music? And I'm sorry....when Asa says that "You've been chosen" shit as Abbie yanks on people drives me insane!! Hey Asshat....its not cute. No one feels honored. You make people feel like they have to go sit on the pee couch whether they want to or not!
And once again Asa singing P's praises. Really? She burnt some expensive meat, baked potatoes, opened salad mix and tossed ready to eat shrimp in a dish. Oh...and ordered your cake. What a domestic fucking goddess! LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

bready

VIP Member
Less than a minute into the vlog and Asa is telling us that SURPRISE! they didn't think things through OR consider Abbie's needs when planning this kitchen reno. I am shocked, just SHOCKED, I tell you! Whoever among us could have seen that coming?

(Also, notice he mentions that Abbie is out of sorts because she can't sit on the living room couch or at the kitchen island...but no mention of the fact that they completely rearranged the one other room where she felt comfortable and liked to sit, immediately before the reno began. Maybe you could have held off on that one, Dipshit? Or maybe Lipstick Mama could have thought about her daughter for once?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Just what I suspected. Abbie has to be prompted with a hand signal on how to to say goodbye. It's the first time I've caught him actually doing it.

1603663916041.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Simplelife

You want a donut? Are you so excited? I am soooo excited! Is that so cute?? Oh myyy goodness that’s so cute! That’s super cute! Sweet girl! You want a donut? No you just had a donut! You want zaxbys? We going to your favorite place zaxbys! You wanna go on a car ride? No you not getting a donut! You want to listen to music sweet girl? You want to ride in the cart, ok we will go! No we are not getting a donut! No, you just ate so much you’re not getting a snack! You need to go to the bathroom?, then go! Sweet girl, you can’t be hungry you just ate! Honk, Honk, Honk, ok go take a break and listen to your music! What do you need? A bath, ok in a little bit not now. I am sooooo proud of you sweet girl! I have a treat, a donut your favorite! You are so cute! Oh My GOODNESS SWEET GIRL I LOVE YOU!
🤯🤯🤯🤯😳😳😳🤯😳😳🤯🤯🤯🤯😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
"Hoglander"
Holy fuck almost 19m....and today was going so well

1. Really using a thumbnail like Harder than we thought...please hosebeasts you never fucking think...then the Autism in Public, oh goody more sprouting off by Asswipe
2. How dumb is he ... you fucking tore out a whole room and didn't think it would be a disruption... IDIOTS
3. Yup push push push that routine narrative for sympathy. When the kitchen is done it'll be back to "Abbie absolutely loves chaos"
4. Yup and you took away the second living area... whose stupidity was that..where the fuck did you think they would put the cabinets when they were delivered
5. I really don't care about your stress, you create it you live it.
6. And here's the plug for audible .... suckass lead in and why the fuck would I use the fatherautism tag for a free trial...audible already does free trials🙄
7. Good lord 2 minutes in and he's already pissed me off... that has to be a record
8. Don't care about the solutions...oh fuck SUPERCUTE..hate that expression , just saying
9. Not even gonna comment on Piggys shirt or that damn sweet girl bullshit..if your going to call your child sweet girl then call your animals something else
10. Fake maternal moment 3m18s
..really when was the last time we saw Piggy strap Abbie in
11. Oh this is sickening
12. Shut the fuck up Asswipe
13. How the hell long have they known about the kitchen reno yet not prepared
14. Dogs for a walk...LOL pull the other one
15. Ok skipping the audible bullshit...I don't care what he listens to so if I miss anything oh well sorry
16. Yeah all people are special and matter, doesn't stop you and Piggy from taking advantage of them and ripping them off
17. Oh god lord here he fucking goes...
18. They are never going to accept that Abbie is maybe at a toddler level...I don't know so no jumping on me, it's an observation. Again the only person hurt in the long run is Abbie. They may feed her and take care of her needs but they've done her a massive disservice in the teaching area.
19. Ok shut up now Asswipe
20. And Dunkin
21. So the house has to be "disrupted" for you to do more activities with your child... how about you make time, DON'T film it and do activities normally. Oh yea so so busy that Summer and Becca took her to the pumpkin patch. Around here things like that are a FAMILY activity. Once a freaking year and they didn't have time, apparently the pumpkin was for school so they could have planned an outing with their child that wasn't to a restaurant... ok rant over
22. Abbie does look happy there...
23. Is she a teenage girl or not. Make up your mind. TBH I'm sick of this conversation , they seem to pull it out for filler
24. Holy shit 10m8s....I'll be nice and just say that is not a flattering shot
25. Piggy really needs to accept Abbie for who she is...the whole conversation she never used the word delayed..Asswipe seems to accept it
26. Abbies totally not interested...and of course hand over hand AGAIN. Why don't they pick an activity she may actually enjoy. They've shown the painting/decorating shit in the past and she doesn't appear to like it
27. BEADING IDIOTS...she can do that on her own. Maybe try decorating a wreath, put glue an a flower and let her place it ON HER OWN.
28. Ok so the fact that Abbie grabbed the candy when the pathologist back was turned is ..so cute and Abbie is so stinking cute doing it said while laughing. Well there you have it in a nutshell. Not to mention learning food on IPAD with food reward 🙄. Yup that s communicating. Also was Abbie doing the snack or donut sign to the pathologist
29. 6m39s to go but whose counting
30. 13m21s take maternal moment followed up with a massive snot dump into hand at 13m23s...ok it was probably just a rub but whatever...wow another fake moment at 13m27s...piggys upped her hand
31. Fuck that stupid electric cart time
32. So cute 🤢
33. Floors in family room will be replaced again once they realized Asswipe scratched them dragging those drawers
34. Blah blah blah blah
35. You are not the only person who goes out with their special needs child...sorry but she's not doing anything earth shattering or life changing
36. Blah blah blah
37. Yea people are generally good... that's rich coming from him. He must be listening to "How to Scam people in 5 easy lessons"
38. Damn piggy went overboard with fake moments this vlog
39. After the beep
Not even worth it
The end

The shit was deep in this one

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Just lettin' yall know.
If I was planning on getting Audible, I would not any longer. Simply because Asss is promoting it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

bready

VIP Member
Cilla's Stuff & Things
It must be the times. I never knew a kitchen demo video could get so many negative comments. I’m off to bed. Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this. How about you all stop being so rude and judgey? People do renovations everyday. It’s not that crazy to think about. This is my house, my money, and my decisions. Of you get this worked up over a strangers kitchen I can’t imagine you with your own life things. I hope everyone gets a good nights sleep and wakes up in better moods. This spoiled brat, money hungry tired mama is headed to bed. Good night.
1f618.png
Ha! "This is MY money and MY house and MY decision...that I put on the internet for YOU to see and have an opinion on...but only if it's a GOOD opinion!" *stomp stomp*

Yes, it's crazy how "rude and judgey" people are when you're wasteful and ungenerous. You're absolutely right that it's "the times"...because "the times," if you'll notice, if you ever get your head out of your cream cheese-stuffed crockpot, are times of global distress and unprecedented need among your neighbors. And yet here you are spending thousands of dollars not to feed people, not to assist them with medical care, but to smash (faux?) marble countertops to bits and throw pity-party tantrums about how you'll never show "the finished product." (Sorry, is that supposed to be a threat? Oh no, Cilla, don't take away our prize! We want to see the finished product soooooo baaaaaad! We all care so much about what your fucking kitchen looks like!)

Ah, wait, I guess you don't believe in using your money to provide real help (not just socks and toothpaste bought by your leghumpers and packed by slave-labor autistic kids) to people in need...because your family raised you not to take handouts, especially not from the government. (Unless those handouts are for Abbie. Then it's take, take, take!) That's right, Cill, we all remember how "rude and judgey" you are too! You can hide as many old Facebook posts as you want, but we all saw you talking shit about people who didn't vote for Trump, or women who spoke out about feminism. (You know, before you used feminism to try and sell pyramid scheme scam makeup to desperate women with special needs?) I guess those are okay things to be judgey about, though. Not like judging someone's kitchen! That's just wrong!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
Santa Hogara
Thank dog only 11m31s

1. Stupid titles....not clickbait just stupid
2. Piggys hell bent on losing Nala..she could easily escape that yard or drown in the pool...put nala upstairs assholes..cats climb
3. That cat isn't gonna last the fall
4. Assholes laughing about it
5. That's one expensive chunk of meat and she's gonna fucking ruin it....😢
6. Oops Asswipe forgot her parents
7. Really who told her that outfit looked good...a skirt pulled up to your boobs because you have no waist to hold it up...nope never a good look
8. Shut the fuck up Asswipe
9. Fuck with the nausea inducing camera work....🤢
10. Yuck what the fuck with the shot of her ugly ass hoove lighting the candles complete with sappyass music
11. Ms wonderful cook and Baker couldn't bake him a cake
12. Oh was it my imagination or did Asswipe linger on whatever the friends name is boobs for a bit too long at the beginning of the dining room shit
13. Piggy nose rub was inherited by Abbie and could have done without seeing Abbie pick her nose
14. Easy...NO
15. Who cares...um kaidale seems more advanced....
16. Shut up Asswipe blah blah blah
17. Piggy is not amazing and SHOCKER one set of friends cancelled..anyone else see that coming
18. Omfg shut up...if Piggy was so amazing at celebrating people you would be celebrating your oldest daughter too
18. Laying it on beyond thick
19. Shifty eyes = liars
20. And end on the oh so heart tugging wish
"To hear Abbie speak"...yea my heart must be a frozen block of ice cuz that's just a platitude he uses frequently
The end

• Heart
  • Haha

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Dinner was reheated Chicago Deep Dish pizza. Yummy! Part 2 of Screenshots and Sarcasm.

Picking up where we left off. How many people does it take to make a single thumbprint ghost on the pumpkin? Apparently five. Abbie with her thumb. Becca to paint Abbie's thumb. Summer to praise her for doing nothing (seriously, they did all the work.) Cilly who had to look like she actually participated in the project. Lastly, Ass to record it, because he had to get some kind of Abbie content for the vlog.
20201025_183539.jpg

The final products. I wonder what it took to create these pumpkins. Of course, I suspect there was lots of false praise, some bribing with snacks, a few escapes (oh how I wish she had jumped in the pool and lots of missing video.
20201025_183916.jpg

The video from speech therapy. Abbie needed heavy prompting to pick out the correct pictures. Heavy prompting. How is this about her communication being much improved? Also, is it fair to your "typical teenager" who still swipes food any chance she is given? It isn't funny or cute!
20201025_183630.jpg

Time for another maternal mauling by Cilly. Wait, you switched to your original shirt from this AM. She can no longer reach her arms all around your waist again. I remember that was a big milestone back when you were much more likable and relatable. How is this "getting healthier for my daughter" storyline going? Oh, let us not forget you saying her cute t-shirt was $3 on sale at Steinmart. Buy this teenager some more age appropriate and not leftovers from who knows how many seasons? I know how much you are paying for Lane Bryant, and I guarantee you are not buying it on sale.
20201025_183645.jpg

Yeah, let's film a family you don't know, without their consent and posting it to your followers. Because isn't it cute that Abbie looks ready to go help herself to their dinner. Note the ever present Cilly T-Rex arm that will in no way stop Abbie should she make the attempt.
20201025_183700.jpg

The look of irritation on your face, Cilly, is on full display. Is it because you are having to watch your typical teenager like a hawk before she assaults and steals another family's dinner? Are you sick of your husband's shit of having a camera at ALL times? Ass, like @Kermy said, where is the great moment of the kid interacting with Abbie? How about when you told them they are trying to make the world a kinder place for your autistic teenager?? Why is it you never get those on video??
20201025_183843.jpg

I can see you have little regard for the craftsmanship of that home. Dragging those drawers along the hardwood. Oh wait a minute...that was carpeting when you moved in. So you probably scratched up the expensive look alike wood flooring you put down. Way to go idiot! Once again, I am sad for Abbie. They could have made room for her to be able to sit in her corner. But no, he needs to give us his version of what happened at dinner before he moves things for Abbie. You are an asshole dad.
20201025_183716.jpg

And once again, another fake maternal moment with mom who is more preoccupied with the tacky ornaments from (S)LimeLife than saying good night to her daughter.
20201025_183730.jpg

Hey Ass! You don't need to vlog every loving moment with Abbie. I bet she would much more prefer your undivided attention for good night, since Summer was about to take her for a bath instead of her parents. Put the fucking camera down you idiot.
20201025_183825.jpg

After the beep. I hope people look at you funny and mock you when you are in that cart. Because you look like two fat people squeezed into a smart car. I know I would not hesitate to tell you to fuck off if you were more concerned with vlogging than actually paying attention to where you are going.
20201025_183753.jpg

Dude, you are 39. Not 21. You look like a fucking tool.
Screenshot_20201025-182524_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Jigsy

Cilla's Stuff & Things
It must be the times. I never knew a kitchen demo video could get so many negative comments. I’m off to bed. Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this. How about you all stop being so rude and judgey? People do renovations everyday. It’s not that crazy to think about. This is my house, my money, and my decisions. Of you get this worked up over a strangers kitchen I can’t imagine you with your own life things. I hope everyone gets a good nights sleep and wakes up in better moods. This spoiled brat, money hungry tired mama is headed to bed. Good night.
😘

She posted this on her page

• Haha
  • Wow

KateK

VIP Member

I just watched Abbie's participation in the marshmallow treats with the sound turned off. Really watch how they manipulate her and how little she is actually participating. Imagine if you had a 1 year old and you manipulated their hands to stir, pour..etc.... that is exactly what they are doing with Abbie.. it is really evident if you watch it without the sound for some reason. Lots of jump cuts.. how many tantrums or meltdowns are involved in getting this on video?

Also.. what makes these treats "pumpkin" and for the fall? Because they have orange food coloring? Its just marshmallow, butter, rice crisps and food coloring?

P puts Abbie in these cooking videos to increase her views.. doesn't appear to be helping anymore... I imagine most are tired of thats schtick... the same in every single cooking video.. Abbie eats things inappropriately... they laugh.. Abbie walks away.. they bring her back, Abbie "stirs" with her hand loosely over P's hand, Abbie is only anywhere near the cooking because she wants to steal food.. or because they are blocking her in. .

• Heart
  • Sad

Kermy

VIP Member
Sorry couldn't quote @Hotographer512
I'm fine with my soul...after all I've been on the
"hoglet is an arrogant asshole who's morphing into his Asswipe father" side for a very long time...you could see it in FA vlogs and it's carried over to his
After all he
Mocks his roommate for working
He basically ignores covid... yea gramps could have said no to seeing him BUT hoglet should have worn a mask and stayed 6 feet apart.
Not sure about AppState but here if someone in a dorm, especially on the same floor, tested positive they would be locked down. Not allowed out to travel around after being exposed
Those are just 3 current examples of how self centered and arrogant he is...vlog content is more important than people's lives, wonder where scammer in training ever got that idea🙄
How anyone can defend him is beyond me, if anything he's getting worse not better

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
20201022_192123.jpg

20201022_192145.jpg

She knows like 4 different signs, she's not giving you a whole speech she's asking for a snack.
20201022_192345.jpg

20201022_192403.jpg

It's 100% possible to take the cabinets down without damaging them even if they are trimmed in. My dad was able to do that by himself in the 80s. And those cabinets were really old they're probably at least 20 years old when he redid the kitchen. Oh and by the way those were real wood.
20201022_192749.jpg

20201022_192826.jpg

LMAO

• Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Waddle off is more like it. No reports of earthshakes in Florida.
Well, she did post a pic today...she probably rolled an ankle in her "sexy" animal print clodhoppers and tripped on her bell bottoms, crashing through the floor to the secret room. Asa, hearing his Beb cry for help forgot to hold his chest as he ran and was knocked out by his moobies. Summer is super confused...she giggles as she nudges Asa with her foot and digs her shorts out of her crotch. Abbie begins running and slapping her hands on her leg and honking. Maverick remains on his cushion. Sandy barks at P, her feeder in the hole.
Nala sits filing her nails, and laughs and laughs.
😹😹😹

• Haha