Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture of Abbie watching someone else with their food is not ok, if i was eating in a restaurant and I was being watched so intently I would not be happy. How ridiculous is it that her obsession with food has led to this. To stare at people when they are eating, sometimes stealing their food or having a meltdown because someone got their food first. All these behaviours should have been addressed when she was growing up, they have made food her only motivation and so this is the result. Arsewipe is always preaching about letting her do “ normal “ things , well he should have worked on her behaviour then she could do “ normal “ things, she only shows any animation when food is involved, most activities she looks off to the side but bring donuts into the picture and she is running round doing the head swinging thing. Is this really the best they could have got from their child. This is the result of very lazy parents doing the absolute minimum.
You reap what you sow.
Going on that, can you imagine working all week really hard at a job, only to go to a restaurant and there's a teenager honking, screaming, making noise and you look over and parents are just acting like nothing's happening, so you don't want to be rude and you don't want to look, so you try to enjoy your meal but this person is constantly getting you off track, and the parents are like big deal. I understand she can't help it, the most people don't go to a meal every single day and when they do go to a restaurant they want to be relaxed and happy and not to have to deal with other people. I don't think it's wrong for me to feel like that. I don't live in a good part of New York, when I'm able to go to a restaurant and eat before Coronavirus, I would get bums coming up to my table asking for money. It's the same thing, I don't want to be annoyed or asking for things when I go out of my way to eat out. They simply don't care about other people feelings or concerns. That is the bad part.
I believe the finger on someone someone's lips was when Isaiah put his finger on another guy's lips during the Q&A vlog. I don't have time to look for it a right now. I did do believe he kissed that boy on video if I'm not mistaken. But he did it in a joking way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
“With a purpose” what purpose? Showing how much junk they eat and drink a day? Showing how lazy they are? Lying all the time? Spending money like it grows on trees? How they can’t stick to a routine for Abbie, or continuously following through with discipline. Showing 🐷 giving Abbie fake love/affection/love. Lying about weight, exercise and food. When we can clearly see a plate with a ton of food in front of P.. but wait, she shares it with Abbie, bc she just can’t eat more then small portions bc of her successful weight loss surgery...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know how Broken puzzle is doing?
I am ok. I got the kidney tubes, and they hurt to even breathe. Biopsies should be back middle of next week. The struggle bus is real. I need to get tougher. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I am ok. I got the kidney tubes, and they hurt to even breathe. Biopsies should be back middle of next week. The struggle bus is real. I need to get tougher. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
❤❤Continued Prayers, Sweets! ❤❤ You can and will get through this! 💪🏼👍🏼💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My thoughts on tonight’s vlog: ⭐Long post warning ⭐

Altho she’s probably used to it by now, I still think it bothers Abbie on some level when Asshat & the gang talk about her right in front of her. In the clip near the beginning when Abbie is putting her lunch bag away, Asshat & Summer start talking about her:
“Is she waiting on direction?”
“Maybe.”
“And she knows I’m watching her because of the…”
“Yeah.”

Whether Abbie fully understands each and every word being spoken or not, it’s still rude and disrespectful to talk about her as if she isn’t there.

Asshat tries to convince us all of what an amazing business woman Princess P is, showing her in her zoom meeting and telling us about funding women owned businesses. 🙄🙄 Really trying to get away from the slime life is a scam theme. You can talk all you want and try to build things up as more than they are, Asshat. The truth of the matter is pretty obvious. Oh and also, why is Asshat the one telling us about this, why not let the ‘Boss Babe’ speak for herself??

Pointing out that the meal P cooked was only 600 calories.. So super healthy!.. Too bad everything else they eat (and drink) in a day cancels that out.

For crying out loud, P need to stop with the smothering hugs all up in Abbie’s face. Get out of Abbie’s personal space and give it up with trying to convince us that you really love her soooo much.

So, Asshat tells us that most of the time when Abbie gets upset it’s because of communication deficits. She doesn’t understand what they’re saying, exactly. This seems to be a common thing that both Asshat and P bring up, that if Abbie gets upset it’s because of her frustrations at not being able to communicate effectively – which, is in large part due to A&P’s failures to work with her properly, or because she doesn’t understand things properly. A&P never take any ownership or accountability of the things THEY do, or fail to do, that contribute to how Abbie feels. It’s always placed on Abbie’s shoulders. Oh yeah, their other favorite excuse: It must be those darn teenage hormones raging! 🙄

Asshat decides that social stories are essentially pointless and that’s why they haven’t been using them with Abbie. Of course he would decide that. After all, Asshat knows best! All I hear is more bullshit justifications for their laziness when it comes to Abbie.

Princess P once again invading Abbie’s space by grabbing her face and kissing her – while Abbie is upset. To me, that makes things worse. Abbie doesn’t do well with physical closeness to begin with, I would think it would just upset her even more than she already is by doing it when she’s in a bad mood and trying to cope with it. And then imitating Abbie’s gestures while she’s upset… great move.

One of my favorite parts, at the end, Abbie tells Asshat she needs a break from his stupid rambling. lol
You better believe down the road we will see a vlog with Brandi showing Asshole and Piggy how to properly use a social story. The Massives remind me of 2 little kids that get a new toy, but 3 days later it is scrapped. A months ago (or two) Brandi was at the Massives talking about using her iPad. Yes, we do see Abbies iPad, but not used at all the way Brandi was telling the Massives to use it.
I was reading the comment section thinking, this comment section is entertaining! The people watching their vlogs are seriously delusional. It is wild that we are watching the same vlog and these people in the comments are acting like Abbie is some mythical creature. I keep wondering if they comment thinking they are being helpful or nice to Asshole and Piggy. Like, hey feel bad for the Massives so they make outlandish comments about Abbie and what she may do, can do, or wants to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Prayers for healing for you. I start chemotherapy next Wednesday.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
You better believe down the road we will see a vlog with Brandi showing Asshole and Piggy how to properly use a social story. The Massives remind me of 2 little kids that get a new toy, but 3 days later it is scrapped. A months ago (or two) Brandi was at the Massives talking about using her iPad. Yes, we do see Abbies iPad, but not used at all the way Brandi was telling the Massives to use it.
It's extra frustrating because Asshat is continuously setting Abbie up for failure. He refuses to do social stories with Abbie, he knows that if he brings her along when picking up the food, that she's going to get upset that they are coming right back home. But he does it anyway, with a half-hearted attempt at telling her that they are just picking up the food and coming home. And what ends up happening? She has a tantrum/melt-down on the way back. There was no need for him to bring her along especially knowing how things would turn out.
I think, as with so many other things, he never gave social stories a serious try. She didn't take to it immediately or didn't instantly have a positive response to it, so he decided it wasn't worth doing. Now he's trying to justify that by saying it's because of Abbie not having a concept of time (which I agree on), but he's using it as an excuse.

• Heart
They do social stories to the camera — not to Abbie. I also wonder how many of their commenters are mr and mrs morbidly obese themselves — they are scammers and do not think much of their viewers, as they are sure they can fool them, with very little effort. I’m sure they have different accounts wherein they can comment on sweet girl. And talk about how thin Mrs White Trash Chef is getting.

• Haha
  • Heart
It's extra frustrating because Asshat is continuously setting Abbie up for failure. He refuses to do social stories with Abbie, he knows that if he brings her along when picking up the food, that she's going to get upset that they are coming right back home. But he does it anyway, with a half-hearted attempt at telling her that they are just picking up the food and coming home. And what ends up happening? She has a tantrum/melt-down on the way back. There was no need for him to bring her along especially knowing how things would turn out.
I think, as with so many other things, he never gave social stories a serious try. She didn't take to it immediately or didn't instantly have a positive response to it, so he decided it wasn't worth doing. Now he's trying to justify that by saying it's because of Abbie not having a concept of time (which I agree on), but he's using it as an excuse.
Prissass probably told him to take her so she didn't have to put up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is nothing cute about making fun of your daughter who doesn't understand why she has to wait for food.
She should have been taught from little on, its not ok to stare and holler in restaurants and stire. Instead they have helped to create her obsession with food. I am sure "hands waiting" didn't last very long here. Asshole thinks everyone needs to accept her behaviour because of her IDD. Some things should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago, but that would been an effort on their part, and they are too lazy when it comes to following through on anything. They just wany to eat and don't care who is bothered by them. They will for sure be hitting all the restaurant from Jax to Miami in the next 3 weeks. Hang on to your food peeps!

• Haha
  • Heart
Has anyone seen this Nicky VLOG? They were talking about FA and how Abbie is more mature then Nick.. as far as being around other adults... his exact words..WTF is he seeing????

Around the 8 minute mark .. more towards 8:20.... I just couldn't believe it. Nicky is light years ahead of Abbie.. in probably every way.. and they are the same age.

I saw it and almost commented, stopped because JOHN thinks so highly of the Ass's! Why? I don't know! Ass kissing?? lol

Isiahs Vlog “My Parents Came To Visit” 10m9sec
The Kiss 😘
Is that a boy? I can't tell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw it and almost commented, stopped because JOHN thinks so highly of the Ass's! Why? I don't know! Ass kissing?? lol
Don't know if it's Ass kissing... may well be part of it... but think they are just looking at it from a special needs parent perspective and not looking that deeply at it. Also they know the veiwers they get are often same as FA so they have to be careful with things.

Think last time was just using it to spark conversation with eachother. But I would love if he just stopped mentioning FA all together. They can make videos on their own merit and better to distance themselves from being directly tied to other youtubers (more so when they as garbage fire humans as the Maasholes. )

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is nothing cute about making fun of your daughter who doesn't understand why she has to wait for food.
On the post behind her is a sticker that says "social distancing" which is a joke without a mask on when you are NOT eating. Especially with covid, and at least 3 people at high risk, keep your ass home. Sb doesn't really care where she gets her food as long as she gets it.

Reactions: 8

Don't know if it's Ass kissing... may well be part of it... but think they are just looking at it from a special needs parent perspective and not looking that deeply at it. Also they know the veiwers they get are often same as FA so they have to be careful with things.

Think last time was just using it to spark conversation with eachother. But I would love if he just stopped mentioning FA all together. They can make videos on their own merit and better to distance themselves from being directly tied to other youtubers (more so when they as garbage fire humans as the Maasholes. )
I think he also sees Abbie going off to that camp and he would like Niki to be able to go to a camp like that. I dont see Abbie going places as further ahead then Nicky I see that she is really not to aware of her surroundings as much as Nicky is. .. and not too attached to people.. so its much easier for her to go to camp... as long as there is food. I'm sure she still has accidents and meltdowns at camp.. they just deal with them.

Reactions: 11
wood.

20201022_192749.jpg

Assa says the vlog is about his perspective and a family vlog with a purpose.....at least he was being truthful, his purpose is money and things. Piglips is so stressed, give me a break!
Then the vlog should be named "Fathering Slimelife" since every vlog of late has had some mention of Pigfuckles crap and tit corpse make-up. The word "father" shouldn't even be included in ANY of his titles unless its "Deadbeat Fathering Whatever He Feels Like" since its all about him anyway.

• Heart
She should have been taught from little on, its not ok to stare and holler in restaurants and stire. Instead they have helped to create her obsession with food. I am sure "hands waiting" didn't last very long here. Asshole thinks everyone needs to accept her behaviour because of her IDD. Some things should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago, but that would been an effort on their part, and they are too lazy when it comes to following through on anything. They just wany to eat and don't care who is bothered by them. They will for sure be hitting all the restaurant from Jax to Miami in the next 3 weeks. Hang on to your food peeps!
I was just thinking about this. If they can't use their kitchen why not just set up a crockpot somewhere in the house. Instant meal without any work. They could use disposable plates and utensils so they don't have to wash dishes. It's not great for the environment of course but they wouldn't be eating out constantly. They would also have less chances of being exposed to covid. I could not imagine eating out as much as they do. How can you not crave a nice home cooked meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.