Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading comments on Nickytvs video and he also said "make a softer landing place for him" Is that something a lot of parents say? Or did they get it from somewhere?

Reactions: 4
When did they say that they were going to put the stove in the center Island? I seen this in a few comments I'm just curious where was this said. I can understand putting a sink in the center Island, that's pretty common now. But to put a range in the center Island is a little hard because you have to think about putting in a ventilation system which cost a lot of money. Not that money is a problem for them apparently.
It was said a while back in one of the videos. I think Priscilla was talking about being able to cook easier with the cameras over top of her, with the stove top being on the island area..
I don’t think she thought about the ventilation yet. If they just hired a regular Joe and his son to do the work, he may not have to have an inspection once done, which means that it doesn’t have to really have ventilation put in.. It should but we know how they don’t do anything really the correct way...

Reactions: 9
Thread title
This was suggested by @Stripe69
On page 41...

Big p is selling loads of junk & Asa thinks he’s one big hunk

Just an FYI...now you can start giving thread titles, also it's tattle that wants us to hold off until page 48.....Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New Thread Suggestion

New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember when Abbie got out of her room and they were upstairs and they heard the door chime and Abbie went into the pool naked?
Apparently, Priscilla either is completely dumb or just admitted that they made it up...
3B79DBCD-4ACC-4EE9-883B-0508C661F99D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe P is going to end up with ( what I'm assuming) Will be a very functional chef's kitchen only to use ranch seasoning packets and pre-packaged romaine in most of her meals. I would kill for their old kitchen, hell I would kill for the room they had in their old houses kitchen. They are just the absolute woooooorst

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If it’s Abbies house why do the beasts get a new office area and Abbie doesn’t have a stem room yet? Selfish people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
When did they say that they were going to put the stove in the center Island? I seen this in a few comments I'm just curious where was this said. I can understand putting a sink in the center Island, that's pretty common now. But to put a range in the center Island is a little hard because you have to think about putting in a ventilation system which cost a lot of money. Not that money is a problem for them apparently.
With the stove in the island, she will be able to record her cooking show for Pigfuckles crap and tit, and write it off on her taxes to pay for her new kitchen.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it is okay to do in Fla? Every state has different privacy laws. Also...a theory of mine is he, Assa, does not have a valid driver's license, and with golf carts, you are not required to have one to drive it. He films with that stupid selfie stick, and it is dangerous as could be. I saw the reflection in his side view mirror one day. The guy is a chronic law breaker. Keep playing with fire, and someday he will get burned.
Oh my gosh! Do you think THAT'S why the use the golf cart so often?! (Him not having a license)

Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh! Do you think THAT'S why the use the golf cart so often?! (Him not having a license)
We know he lost it for a while due to the child support issues but no idea if he got it reinstated yet... I wished I was a police officer in the town of Jacksonville. I would beg to be reassigned to their area for daily patrols...

oh and he got pulled over on a recent trip. I don’t think that would have went over well, if he didn’t have a license..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah I think he does have one. He drives often enough. Would hope he wouldn't risk driving alone with Ab if he didn't have a license. All kinds of things can go sideways if he got pulled over.

Reactions: 9
Cilla's Stuff & Things
It must be the times. I never knew a kitchen demo video could get so many negative comments. I’m off to bed. Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this. How about you all stop being so rude and judgey? People do renovations everyday. It’s not that crazy to think about. This is my house, my money, and my decisions. Of you get this worked up over a strangers kitchen I can’t imagine you with your own life things. I hope everyone gets a good nights sleep and wakes up in better moods. This spoiled brat, money hungry tired mama is headed to bed. Good night.
😘

She posted this on her page

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
After reading @Jigsy post above
I imagine Piggy stomping around like this....just add 200 pounds..there's even a snack for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.