Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They sure like the narrative that Abbie is just hangin out with Becca and Summer.. just a couple of teens hanging out... awwweeeeee so cuuuuute!! She is PAYING them to hang out with Abbie.. and they are not teens.. I wish they would just be realizic about the situation.. thats what makes them so hard to watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is becca still working at JSA? How do they feel about her spending so much time with Abbie?
They probably don't care if teachers and assistants have 2nd jobs. I have a feeling if they weren't paying her she would not be spending so much time with her. But...who knows. They are all a bunch of weirdos.
IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wonder how many times Abbie has grabbed someones food at a restaurant? That would be so embarrassing..I dont think I could enjoy my meal knowing that she could all of the sudden grab someones food.

I dont think she was stopping herself with will power from grabbing their food.. I think she would at the first opportunity because she has never been taught not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
"Hoglander"
Holy duck almost 19m....and today was going so well

1. Really using a thumbnail like Harder than we thought...please hosebeasts you never bleeping think...then the Autism in Public, oh goody more sprouting off by Asswipe
2. How dumb is he ... you bleeping tore out a whole room and didn't think it would be a disruption... IDIOTS
3. Yup push push push that routine narrative for sympathy. When the kitchen is done it'll be back to "Abbie absolutely loves chaos"
4. Yup and you took away the second living area... whose stupidity was that..where the duck did you think they would put the cabinets when they were delivered
5. I really don't care about your stress, you create it you live it.
6. And here's the plug for audible .... suckass lead in and why the duck would I use the fatherautism tag for a free trial...audible already does free trialsπŸ™„
7. Good lord 2 minutes in and he's already pissed me off... that has to be a record
8. Don't care about the solutions...oh duck SUPERCUTE..hate that expression , just saying
9. Not even gonna comment on Piggys shirt or that damn sweet girl bullshit..if your going to call your child sweet girl then call your animals something else
10. Fake maternal moment 3m18s
..really when was the last time we saw Piggy strap Abbie in
11. Oh this is sickening
12. Shut the duck up Asswipe
13. How the hell long have they known about the kitchen reno yet not prepared
14. Dogs for a walk...LOL pull the other one
15. Ok skipping the audible bullshit...I don't care what he listens to so if I miss anything oh well sorry
16. Yeah all people are special and matter, doesn't stop you and Piggy from taking advantage of them and ripping them off
17. Oh god lord here he bleeping goes...
18. They are never going to accept that Abbie is maybe at a toddler level...I don't know so no jumping on me, it's an observation. Again the only person hurt in the long run is Abbie. They may feed her and take care of her needs but they've done her a massive disservice in the teaching area.
19. Ok shut up now Asswipe
20. And Dunkin
21. So the house has to be "disrupted" for you to do more activities with your child... how about you make time, DON'T film it and do activities normally. Oh yea so so busy that Summer and Becca took her to the pumpkin patch. Around here things like that are a FAMILY activity. Once a freaking year and they didn't have time, apparently the pumpkin was for school so they could have planned an outing with their child that wasn't to a restaurant... ok rant over
22. Abbie does look happy there...
23. Is she a teenage girl or not. Make up your mind. TBH I'm sick of this conversation , they seem to pull it out for filler
24. Holy tit 10m8s....I'll be nice and just say that is not a flattering shot
25. Piggy really needs to accept Abbie for who she is...the whole conversation she never used the word delayed..Asswipe seems to accept it
26. Abbies totally not interested...and of course hand over hand AGAIN. Why don't they pick an activity she may actually enjoy. They've shown the painting/decorating tit in the past and she doesn't appear to like it
27. BEADING IDIOTS...she can do that on her own. Maybe try decorating a wreath, put glue an a flower and let her place it ON HER OWN.
28. Ok so the fact that Abbie grabbed the candy when the pathologist back was turned is ..so cute and Abbie is so stinking cute doing it said while laughing. Well there you have it in a nutshell. Not to mention learning food on IPAD with food reward πŸ™„. Yup that s communicating. Also was Abbie doing the snack or donut sign to the pathologist
29. 6m39s to go but whose counting
30. 13m21s take maternal moment followed up with a massive snot dump into hand at 13m23s...ok it was probably just a rub but whatever...wow another fake moment at 13m27s...piggys upped her hand
31. duck that stupid electric cart time
32. So cute 🀒
33. Floors in family room will be replaced again once they realized Asswipe scratched them dragging those drawers
34. Blah blah blah blah
35. You are not the only person who goes out with their special needs child...sorry but she's not doing anything earth shattering or life changing
36. Blah blah blah
37. Yea people are generally good... that's rich coming from him. He must be listening to "How to Scam people in 5 easy lessons"
38. Damn piggy went overboard with fake moments this vlog
39. After the beep
Not even worth it
The end

The tit was deep in this one
I thought the same thing as #33 and couldn't believe when he dragged those drawers across the soon to be replaced floor. Awesome wrap up Kermy!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought the same thing as #33 and couldn't believe when he dragged those drawers across the soon to be replaced floor. Awesome wrap up Kermy!
Thanks πŸ’–
When I saw him do that all I could think was
WTF you idiotπŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dinner was reheated Chicago Deep Dish pizza. Yummy! Part 2 of Screenshots and Sarcasm.

Picking up where we left off. How many people does it take to make a single thumbprint ghost on the pumpkin? Apparently five. Abbie with her thumb. Becca to paint Abbie's thumb. Summer to praise her for doing nothing (seriously, they did all the work.) Cilly who had to look like she actually participated in the project. Lastly, Ass to record it, because he had to get some kind of Abbie content for the vlog.
20201025_183539.jpg

The final products. I wonder what it took to create these pumpkins. Of course, I suspect there was lots of false praise, some bribing with snacks, a few escapes (oh how I wish she had jumped in the pool and lots of missing video.
20201025_183916.jpg

The video from speech therapy. Abbie needed heavy prompting to pick out the correct pictures. Heavy prompting. How is this about her communication being much improved? Also, is it fair to your "typical teenager" who still swipes food any chance she is given? It isn't funny or cute!
20201025_183630.jpg

Time for another maternal mauling by Cilly. Wait, you switched to your original shirt from this AM. She can no longer reach her arms all around your waist again. I remember that was a big milestone back when you were much more likable and relatable. How is this "getting healthier for my daughter" storyline going? Oh, let us not forget you saying her cute t-shirt was $3 on sale at Steinmart. Buy this teenager some more age appropriate and not leftovers from who knows how many seasons? I know how much you are paying for Lane Bryant, and I guarantee you are not buying it on sale.
20201025_183645.jpg

Yeah, let's film a family you don't know, without their consent and posting it to your followers. Because isn't it cute that Abbie looks ready to go help herself to their dinner. Note the ever present Cilly T-Rex arm that will in no way stop Abbie should she make the attempt.
20201025_183700.jpg

The look of irritation on your face, Cilly, is on full display. Is it because you are having to watch your typical teenager like a hawk before she assaults and steals another family's dinner? Are you sick of your husband's tit of having a camera at ALL times? Ass, like @Kermy said, where is the great moment of the kid interacting with Abbie? How about when you told them they are trying to make the world a kinder place for your autistic teenager?? Why is it you never get those on video??
20201025_183843.jpg

I can see you have little regard for the craftsmanship of that home. Dragging those drawers along the hardwood. Oh wait a minute...that was carpeting when you moved in. So you probably scratched up the expensive look alike wood flooring you put down. Way to go idiot! Once again, I am sad for Abbie. They could have made room for her to be able to sit in her corner. But no, he needs to give us his version of what happened at dinner before he moves things for Abbie. You are an asshole dad.
20201025_183716.jpg

And once again, another fake maternal moment with mom who is more preoccupied with the tacky ornaments from (S)LimeLife than saying good night to her daughter.
20201025_183730.jpg

Hey Ass! You don't need to vlog every loving moment with Abbie. I bet she would much more prefer your undivided attention for good night, since Summer was about to take her for a bath instead of her parents. Put the bleeping camera down you idiot.
20201025_183825.jpg

After the beep. I hope people look at you funny and mock you when you are in that cart. Because you look like two fat people squeezed into a smart car. I know I would not hesitate to tell you to duck off if you were more concerned with vlogging than actually paying attention to where you are going.
20201025_183753.jpg

Dude, you are 39. Not 21. You look like a bleeping tool.
Screenshot_20201025-182524_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sometimes they also say that she is having a rough day or say that this behaviour is actually good, because it is her "communicating"

How is that behavior "good" or communicating? She's stealing (grabbing) food off of others plates (even strangers), grabbing people (even strangers), "eloping", attacking her mother, stripping naked and running around the house, shredding pull-ups and smearing fecal material around, destroying things, etc...How is that "good" or "communicating"???
Don't ALL teenagers act like that?? Lol...since Pigfuckles thinks she is practically a teenager, lets see her start acting like one instead of a wild animal.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel it is so wrong for Abbie's best friend to bathe her. This family needs a serious intervention.
I'm sure after Asshole reads here we will see interaction with someone from the general public praising Abbie for changing their life after getting a little awareness shoved up their ass in the form of a 20.00 dollar bill that Asshole calls awareness.
Asshole (Assa) Shut the duck up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dinner was reheated Chicago Deep Dish pizza. Yummy! Part 2 of Screenshots and Sarcasm.

Picking up where we left off. How many people does it take to make a single thumbprint ghost on the pumpkin? Apparently five. Abbie with her thumb. Becca to paint Abbie's thumb. Summer to praise her for doing nothing (seriously, they did all the work.) Cilly who had to look like she actually participated in the project. Lastly, Ass to record it, because he had to get some kind of Abbie content for the vlog.
View attachment 288006
The final products. I wonder what it took to create these pumpkins. Of course, I suspect there was lots of false praise, some bribing with snacks, a few escapes (oh how I wish she had jumped in the pool and lots of missing video.
View attachment 288007
The video from speech therapy. Abbie needed heavy prompting to pick out the correct pictures. Heavy prompting. How is this about her communication being much improved? Also, is it fair to your "typical teenager" who still swipes food any chance she is given? It isn't funny or cute!
View attachment 288008
Time for another maternal mauling by Cilly. Wait, you switched to your original shirt from this AM. She can no longer reach her arms all around your waist again. I remember that was a big milestone back when you were much more likable and relatable. How is this "getting healthier for my daughter" storyline going? Oh, let us not forget you saying her cute t-shirt was $3 on sale at Steinmart. Buy this teenager some more age appropriate and not leftovers from who knows how many seasons? I know how much you are paying for Lane Bryant, and I guarantee you are not buying it on sale.View attachment 288009
Yeah, let's film a family you don't know, without their consent and posting it to your followers. Because isn't it cute that Abbie looks ready to go help herself to their dinner. Note the ever present Cilly T-Rex arm that will in no way stop Abbie should she make the attempt.
View attachment 288010
The look of irritation on your face, Cilly, is on full display. Is it because you are having to watch your typical teenager like a hawk before she assaults and steals another family's dinner? Are you sick of your husband's tit of having a camera at ALL times? Ass, like @Kermy said, where is the great moment of the kid interacting with Abbie? How about when you told them they are trying to make the world a kinder place for your autistic teenager?? Why is it you never get those on video??
View attachment 288012
I can see you have little regard for the craftsmanship of that home. Dragging those drawers along the hardwood. Oh wait a minute...that was carpeting when you moved in. So you probably scratched up the expensive look alike wood flooring you put down. Way to go idiot! Once again, I am sad for Abbie. They could have made room for her to be able to sit in her corner. But no, he needs to give us his version of what happened at dinner before he moves things for Abbie. You are an asshole dad.
View attachment 288013
And once again, another fake maternal moment with mom who is more preoccupied with the tacky ornaments from (S)LimeLife than saying good night to her daughter.
View attachment 288011
Hey Ass! You don't need to vlog every loving moment with Abbie. I bet she would much more prefer your undivided attention for good night, since Summer was about to take her for a bath instead of her parents. Put the bleeping camera down you idiot. View attachment 288014
After the beep. I hope people look at you funny and mock you when you are in that cart. Because you look like two fat people squeezed into a smart car. I know I would not hesitate to tell you to duck off if you were more concerned with vlogging than actually paying attention to where you are going.
View attachment 288015
View attachment 288016
I bet in that last picture he was debating about putting up just a middle finger. I guess he decided to put up another finger because you know family vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Re: the dairy: Did they say it interferes with her meds in general, or that it interferes with her sleep meds specifically when she has it before bed?

Reactions: 6
I bet in that last picture he was debating about putting up just a middle finger. I guess he decided to put up another finger because you know family vlog.
No, he is trying to be cool and throw a peace sign. It is what all the VISCO girls (Summer and Becca could be called that.) And teenagers do in selfies.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 288006
View attachment 288007
View attachment 288008
Time for another maternal mauling by Cilly. Wait, you switched to your original shirt from this AM. She can no longer reach her arms all around your waist again. I remember that was a big milestone back when you were much more likable and relatable. How is this "getting healthier for my daughter" storyline going? Oh, let us not forget you saying her cute t-shirt was $3 on sale at Steinmart. Buy this teenager some more age appropriate and not leftovers from who knows how many seasons? I know how much you are paying for Lane Bryant, and I guarantee you are not buying it on sale.View attachment 288009
View attachment 288010
View attachment 288012
View attachment 288013
View attachment 288011
Hey Ass! You don't need to vlog every loving moment with Abbie. I bet she would much more prefer your undivided attention for good night, since Summer was about to take her for a bath instead of her parents. Put the bleeping camera down you idiot. View attachment 288014
View attachment 288015
View attachment 288016
Loving these wrap ups you both are doing. Better than the blogs for damn sure! Thanks!

I feel it is so wrong for Abbie's best friend to bathe her. This family needs a serious intervention.
I'm sure after Asshole reads here we will see interaction with someone from the general public praising Abbie for changing their life after getting a little awareness shoved up their ass in the form of a 20.00 dollar bill that Asshole calls awareness.
Asshole (Assa) Shut the duck up!!
I agree 100% The only one that should bathe her is her "mother" but since she is too lazy and can't bend over, she dumps the responsibility on whoever will do it. Summer always seems very eager

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Re: the dairy: Did they say it interferes with her meds in general, or that it interferes with her sleep meds specifically when she has it before bed?
They said it interferes with her night meds... keeping her up and wired.

Reactions: 8
They said it interferes with her night meds... keeping her up and wired.
All right, then I'm going to defend them on the morning milk subject...when a food interferes with a med, it very rarely means that you can't have that food EVER. It usually just means you can't have that food within a certain number of hours of taking the med. (Usually 2-4, as that is about how long it takes the stomach to empty halfway and then empty fully.)

Reactions: 7
All right, then I'm going to defend them on the morning milk subject...when a food interferes with a med, it very rarely means that you can't have that food EVER. It usually just means you can't have that food within a certain number of hours of taking the med. (Usually 2-4, as that is about how long it takes the stomach to empty halfway and then empty fully.)
That sounds reasonable, but I remember watching the old vlogs and they always give her chocolate chip cookies before her medication. This no dairy thing is BS. Also he said that she doesn't like ice cream, now all of a sudden she loves ice cream? When they went to the resort the other week she got ice cream for finishing her dinner. And they got the ice cream that night. It just filler for them. Assa likes to talk out of his butt you know, and how that goes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just do not understand why they wouldn't put Abbie in a seat next to the building, where they can keep more control of her, instead of sitting her in the chair on the outside of the table where she could have got up to get the food on the other table or even try to run.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.