Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waddle off is more like it. No reports of earthshakes in Florida.
Well, she did post a pic today...she probably rolled an ankle in her "sexy" animal print clodhoppers and tripped on her bell bottoms, crashing through the floor to the secret room. Asa, hearing his Beb cry for help forgot to hold his chest as he ran and was knocked out by his moobies. Summer is super confused...she giggles as she nudges Asa with her foot and digs her shorts out of her crotch. Abbie begins running and slapping her hands on her leg and honking. Maverick remains on his cushion. Sandy barks at P, her feeder in the hole.
Nala sits filing her nails, and laughs and laughs.
😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Okay, something is up. Ending the vlog early yesterday and nothing at all today? Any theories?

Reactions: 12
Well, she did post a pic today...she probably rolled an ankle in her "sexy" animal print clodhoppers and tripped on her bell bottoms, crashing through the floor to the secret room. Asa, hearing his Beb cry for help forgot to hold his chest as he ran and was knocked out by his moobies. Summer is super confused...she giggles as she nudges Asa with her foot and digs her shorts out of her crotch. Abbie begins running and slapping her hands on her leg and honking. Maverick remains on his cushion. Sandy barks at P, her feeder in the hole.
Nala sits filing her nails, and laughs and laughs.
😹😹😹
Maverick and Nala..the smartest in the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My Theory: The Sweet Girl has had her fill of the Kitchen Nightmare remodel, and is going straight ham on Pigs ass! 💪🏼🐽💪🏼
And as usual, Pig is self medicating with the trusty Margarita mix. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My Theory: The Sweet Girl has had her fill of the Kitchen Nightmare remodel, and is going straight ham on Pigs ass! 💪🏼🐽💪🏼
And as usual, Pig is self medicating with the trusty Margarita mix. 🤪
Maybe one of the workers told them to roll out of the way and sentPrissy into emergency mode. She is now sobbing into her cocktail...

• Haha
The poster actually suggested tying Abbie to the golf cart to run along side for exercise????
They certainly have some interesting comments from the delusional, to passive-aggressive to bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Maybe one of the workers told them to roll out of the way and sentPrissy into emergency mode. She is now sobbing into her cocktail...
Assa is out by the pool right now, trying to coax her off of the floating unicorn barge.....C’mon Beb...He did not mean it! No! Cough cough cough..Of course you do not “roll” ..you are not fat ass...you're cute. Here, give me the bottle. Lets get you inside and out of that bikini......I will get you some Dunkin’ Beb, you want to ride the scooter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Assa is out by the pool right now, trying to coax her off of the floating unicorn barge.....C’mon Beb...He did not mean it! No! Cough cough cough..Of course you do not “roll” ..you are not fat ass...you're cute. Here, give me the bottle. Lets get you inside and out of that bikini......I will get you some Dunkin’ Beb, you want to ride the scooter?
Not only is she out there sinking the unicorn in her bikini....she still has on her sexy Dr Scholl's animal print sandals....bottle in one hand, lipstick in the other....." I am SUPER CUTE! Everyone wants #thesecurves! "

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.