Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said she had the mental capability of a 5 month old?
They said that at about five months that Abbie stopped meeting milestones (in the garage cleaning episode). It's tricky, because i also noticed with my kids them also kind of... stopping, for a while. With my eldest, his motor skills froze at about 5 to 6 mos. He has since caught up (a lot of work on my end)

With my youngest, he stopped meeting milestones at 9 mos. His was in language, mostly. Baby was diagnosed at 17mos old. My first was dx at 3y5mos. (Eldest doesnt struggle with language, it was harder to be taken seriously by professionals.

Abbie, however, hasn't seemed to progress much beyond where she originally stagnated. It's so sad

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
They said she had the mental capability of a 5 month old?
So sad. I really do feel for Abbie. She may not have had a huge potential for advancing, but...just maybe could've gained some given the right consistent stimuli and correction early on. I'm not a professional in that field...just going on "gut" feelings and emotions.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
How I am imagining the leghumpers right now...

Thats probably why its late. I think Asa does it intentionally when he needs an ego boost. LOL
"Look Beb! They still like me! Can I have my balls back now? Im still the bread winner!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well. Its midnight here. So I'm off to bed. Catch up with everything tomorrow. Goodnight All 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oy! Here is another intelligent comment.
Oh man, I shouldnt be laughing at that but I am damn near peeing my pants! LOL
I am choosing to believe that is someone with a twisted sense of humor trying to rile them up. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh man, I shouldnt be laughing at that but I am damn near peeing my pants! LOL
I am choosing to believe that is someone with a twisted sense of humor trying to rile them up. 😂 😂 😂
I think its just someone messing with them too. I hope! 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.