Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the pumpkin painting. Dont get me wrong, at least Becca and Summer make an effort.....but Summer needs slapped with a fish. Or have an anvil fall on her head like the old Roadrunner cartoons. I cant take her LOL
While Abbie looks off in the distance, Becca paints her thumb and then presses Abbies painted thumb onto the pumpkin, suddenly Summer damn near wets herself squealing "Good job Abbie!!! Aweeee!"
I find it hard to believe Asa when he says anyone would be happy to have people talk to her that way 24/7. I bet if Abbie did have the ability she would tell them all to STFU!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Have they ditched all those marble counter tops? They are going to cost a small fortune to replace. Bang goes Abbies trust find - if it ever existed.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I think they didn't put a vlog yesterday because the brand deal was due today. Got to make audible happy.
That being said, if it was due on Monday you damn straight we have a Monday vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
"Hoglander"
Holy duck almost 19m....and today was going so well

1. Really using a thumbnail like Harder than we thought...please hosebeasts you never bleeping think...then the Autism in Public, oh goody more sprouting off by Asswipe
2. How dumb is he ... you bleeping tore out a whole room and didn't think it would be a disruption... IDIOTS
3. Yup push push push that routine narrative for sympathy. When the kitchen is done it'll be back to "Abbie absolutely loves chaos"
4. Yup and you took away the second living area... whose stupidity was that..where the duck did you think they would put the cabinets when they were delivered
5. I really don't care about your stress, you create it you live it.
6. And here's the plug for audible .... suckass lead in and why the duck would I use the fatherautism tag for a free trial...audible already does free trials🙄
7. Good lord 2 minutes in and he's already pissed me off... that has to be a record
8. Don't care about the solutions...oh duck SUPERCUTE..hate that expression , just saying
9. Not even gonna comment on Piggys shirt or that damn sweet girl bullshit..if your going to call your child sweet girl then call your animals something else
10. Fake maternal moment 3m18s
..really when was the last time we saw Piggy strap Abbie in
11. Oh this is sickening
12. Shut the duck up Asswipe
13. How the hell long have they known about the kitchen reno yet not prepared
14. Dogs for a walk...LOL pull the other one
15. Ok skipping the audible bullshit...I don't care what he listens to so if I miss anything oh well sorry
16. Yeah all people are special and matter, doesn't stop you and Piggy from taking advantage of them and ripping them off
17. Oh god lord here he bleeping goes...
18. They are never going to accept that Abbie is maybe at a toddler level...I don't know so no jumping on me, it's an observation. Again the only person hurt in the long run is Abbie. They may feed her and take care of her needs but they've done her a massive disservice in the teaching area.
19. Ok shut up now Asswipe
20. And Dunkin
21. So the house has to be "disrupted" for you to do more activities with your child... how about you make time, DON'T film it and do activities normally. Oh yea so so busy that Summer and Becca took her to the pumpkin patch. Around here things like that are a FAMILY activity. Once a freaking year and they didn't have time, apparently the pumpkin was for school so they could have planned an outing with their child that wasn't to a restaurant... ok rant over
22. Abbie does look happy there...
23. Is she a teenage girl or not. Make up your mind. TBH I'm sick of this conversation , they seem to pull it out for filler
24. Holy tit 10m8s....I'll be nice and just say that is not a flattering shot
25. Piggy really needs to accept Abbie for who she is...the whole conversation she never used the word delayed..Asswipe seems to accept it
26. Abbies totally not interested...and of course hand over hand AGAIN. Why don't they pick an activity she may actually enjoy. They've shown the painting/decorating tit in the past and she doesn't appear to like it
27. BEADING IDIOTS...she can do that on her own. Maybe try decorating a wreath, put glue an a flower and let her place it ON HER OWN.
28. Ok so the fact that Abbie grabbed the candy when the pathologist back was turned is ..so cute and Abbie is so stinking cute doing it said while laughing. Well there you have it in a nutshell. Not to mention learning food on IPAD with food reward 🙄. Yup that s communicating. Also was Abbie doing the snack or donut sign to the pathologist
29. 6m39s to go but whose counting
30. 13m21s take maternal moment followed up with a massive snot dump into hand at 13m23s...ok it was probably just a rub but whatever...wow another fake moment at 13m27s...piggys upped her hand
31. duck that stupid electric cart time
32. So cute 🤢
33. Floors in family room will be replaced again once they realized Asswipe scratched them dragging those drawers
34. Blah blah blah blah
35. You are not the only person who goes out with their special needs child...sorry but she's not doing anything earth shattering or life changing
36. Blah blah blah
37. Yea people are generally good... that's rich coming from him. He must be listening to "How to Scam people in 5 easy lessons"
38. Damn piggy went overboard with fake moments this vlog
39. After the beep
Not even worth it
The end

The tit was deep in this one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Are those the new cupboard fronts in the living room or the old ones because they look identical to me. How utterly boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="RocketQueen, post: 2726106, member: 61667

Asa says that Abbie staring at that family was her "interacting" with them. Really?? Because when you were there it was about nothing but their food and you were thrilled she didnt grab for it.
P needs to stop forcing her big ass all over her.
[/QUOTE]

Priscilla had her hand and arm out ready to grab Abbie who would've made a dive for that families food. Priscilla's hand/arm stopped her!

Yep...all of a sudden Priscilla's all involved and loving....

Just so much of this vlog I'm "talking to myself" about! And could comment on but I know there are a few others who do great critiques.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone hear Asa saying to a commenter...”shut up, I’ll talk to my child any way I want.” Or something similar to that effect. While at the same time saying it wasn’t a hater, but someone with an opinion. I want to witch slap him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did anyone hear Asa saying to a commenter...”shut up, I’ll talk to my child any way I want.” Or something similar to that effect. While at the same time saying it wasn’t a hater, but someone with an opinion. I want to witch slap him.
I thought the same thing, if he keeps acting that way his followers are going to leave and BigBoy may find himself back working for real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OoOooo We had to figure out where to sit Abbie to eat because we’re having our kitchen remodel and it’s just so hard to find seating in our home with a second living room and an office.

Whatever shall we do!?:eek:

• Haha
Tonight's Screenshots and Sarcasm is going to be two parts.
1. Yes, I am a glutton for punishment.
2. They made it too easy not to make it two parts with their bullshit and my sarcasm. Advance warning: I will cuss, a lot.

What the duck did you expect to happen when you have totally upended the entire downstairs except the laundry area? Where can Abbie go to watch her iPad and "relax" with all of this chaos you choose to make?
20201025_183330.jpg

This broke my heart for Abbie, when I saw this. She is sitting on the floor because nothing else is available. Way to punish her for your total disruption to any routine she may have had. Oh yes, let's give her Cinnamon Toast Crunch with milk. (Did you forget a few vlogs ago that you said dairy messes with her medicines? If you can't keep up with your white lies, I will call it out every bleeping time. I have never wanted Abbie to upend her cereal bowl more than at that moment...all over rose gold Cilly's Mac Book Pro.
20201025_183344.jpg

Ahhhh, the first stupid as duck #sponsoredad. I think he is really pushing these handful of companies dumb enough to stuff their pockets. I purposely will not try audible because they sponsor your grifting, lying ass. I see Cilly's shopping addiction is alive and well based on the plethora of shipping boxes in the background.
20201025_183316.jpg

Cilly, I hope you didn't donate all of your old clothing. It is painfully obvious you have regained the majority of your lost weight, especially in your stomach.
20201025_183404.jpg

Here we go...time for our scheduled mothering moment to try to push this narrative that Cilly is an amazing mother. I don't believe it. In Abbie's face, making jokes about donuts which will never break her heart and always be there for her. I kind of hoped Abbie bit that finger Cilly put in her face right after this. (I am over this false narrative, if you haven't guessed.)
20201025_183419.jpg

I refused to screenshot of this blowhard talking and pushing audible again. I will not cut back my criticism of Summer. She is almost done with her Bachelor's and hopes to get her Master's for OT. She should have boundaries. She has none.

You are also showing your ugly when you refer to your viewers as haters and chastise them for noticing no boundaries with Abbie.

Thanks for the proof of life for Maverick, Sandy and Nala. I was concerned about how they are coping with the complete upheaval in their life also.
20201025_183435.jpg

Cilly, no matter how many times you try to say it. Abbie is so far removed from being a teenager in any sense of the definition you attempt to make. Once again, I don't believe you have maintained ANY WEIGHT LOSS.
20201025_183523.jpg

I think she enjoyed her time with Summer and Becca because they actually interact with her one on one. Something you lack. They engage her brain and do something more than let her stim, occasionally mauling her in an effort to look motherly and praising her the same you praise Sandy. She doesn't look close to a typical teenager with Summer and Becca in pictures either. Time to start accepting what little you have given Abbie in the way of life skills and communication.
20201025_183503.jpg

Oh look. A pumpkin patch. You couldn't be bothered to step away from your #bossbabe life to take Abbie and enjoy as a family. I swear Becca and Summer do more mothering than you. Halloween only happens once a year. How about you make some family memories with your other child like you did with Isaiah? Looks like Abbie may have tried to boly. Check out the grip Becca has on her.
20201025_183450.jpg

Yo, Cilly. The change of shirt? This is no better for hiding that gunt you have redeveloped. Look at you as a spectator of an activity with your daughter. You make me sick.
20201025_183600.jpg

Part 2 coming after dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I did! His whole "we arent babytalking, she likes it" spiel still has me annoyed.
One, I have a 4 grandkids. Ages 3, 2, 13 months and nine months. So even though I also raised four children I am once again in toddler/baby land and see things as they happen. Do I occassionly squeal and baby talk? Of course. Do I have to? NO. The 3 year old is past baby talk and the 2 yr old is getting close. Asa acts as if speaking in a normal tone makes children unhappy or unresponsive. Can anyone imagine Brandi talking that way? And I have never heard JSA teachers speak that way. And the funny thing is.....Abbie responds to Brandi and her teachers BETTER than A&P and all their Sweet Girl crap. And....even Isaiah. Isaiah never did that baby talk crap. He talked to Abbie in a normal tone of voice, and Abbie was just fine.

• Heart
Yes, he sure did!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yes Piggy we all noticed that you just had no use for your own child!! But, please witch quit with all the loving on sweet girl, YOU ARE SO FAKE!!!! All of these people make me so SICK!!! I am so happy more and more people are seeing right through them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.