Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I thought Abbie loves chaos? Certainly, a reno is chaotic. Why in the world is Abbie having issues? Yeah, I bet that family loved having a teenager looking at them the entire time they are eating, and with Asshole filming. Lmao...the table was interacting with Abbie?!? Oh, another way to spread awareness is to annoy the fuck out of others while they eat their food. This family is completely insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think they are on a deleting spree on Big P's vlog. I saw a few negative ones, but not many. I wish more people would give them hell. It doesnt matter if the cabinets were new or old, granite/quartz real or fake.... they have no idea how tasteless it is to show off the way that they do, especially now when so many are still hurting.
And Im sure they will write this off...she films her vlogs there, Asa will claim it as a business expense and I hope they get an audit!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Gigilou

Absolutely. My husband does long days manual labour and if he asked to put makeup on me I would think he’d had a bang on the head. He ‘s sixty four and in a lot better shape than Arsewipe.

Yes, provided she wants zaxby’s or dunkin donuts
@Stripe69 my husband was in a catastrophic accident that crushed his pelvis and upper leg along with a few other injuries . He was life Flighted and wasn’t expected to live much less walk or work . He was back to work within 6 months Because he knew that he had a family who depends on him . The doctors were shocked and basically told him he was a miracle they say being young and fit helped him out . So when I see this man complaining about how hard he works it really makes me see red . Ass should shadow our husbands one day to see what hard work and being tired really is !

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
"As the Stomach Turns"
I figured that's what these vlogs are doing to us nightly right

1. He's gonna play up this "routine" narrative for all it's worth. To paraphrase Will Ferrell in ELF...you sit on a throne of lies Asswipe
2. OMFG is that the fish bubble stim set to music or just really shitty music that sounds like the fish bubble stim...either way MAKE IT STOP
3. Pure sugar...Apple Juice and donut...have fun JSA cuz when she crashes, and she will, it's not gonna be fun. Also not a good feeling for Abbie either
4. Fake maternal moment early this vlog 1m5s
5. Good lord burn that leopard print shirt already
6. I still don't get why they do the whole racing harness bullshit when in EVERY other vehicle there's only the regular seat belt. They claim it's for Abbies safety...BULLSHIT . I think they said a while ago it's so she doesn't bother Piggy while she's driving but not really sure. Either way just gotta say everytime they go in that stupid cart I get anxiety especially when Abbie starts rocking or thrashing ..that's the place I would put the harness
7. Blah blah blah Asswipe..make up your fucking mind about the lies
8. None of that kitchen was original idiots.
9. Share a salad LOL ...at this moment Satan was afraid of hell freezing over, then he saw who was making that statement and relaxed. Shut the fuck up Asswipe...you're not funny at all
10. 3m58s should have come with a warning...just saying
11. Filler time
12. Holy shit they really got fried pickles
13. I wonder if that ugly ass light fixture Piggy picked out last year is going
14. Ok fridge is still there so maybe, just maybe they are actually keeping it. After all it's fairly new. I hope they at least donated the stove, I didn't notice it on the trash pile but TBH didn't look closely
15. Ok this Abbie and dogs running around the empty kitchen has gone on long enough...move on
16. Wait I thought that table was on the boat🤔
17. Grow up Summer...that's all
18. Again...is he double billing respite since both Becca and Summer are there...is that even possible...I only know eldercare so not sure
19. Shut the fuck up Summer
20. If Abbie wants to do it let her try on her own . So there may be a mess, who cares
21. Why aren't they doing what she seemed to like...the bead stringing..fall colored beads..she can make Summer and Becca bracelets ... something she can accomplish on her own
22. After the beep STUPID
The end

• Heart
  • Haha

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Imagine the discomfort of having someone staring at you while you were eating and two obese parents and a giggly idiot all chuckling away at their princess. Add the intrusion of fat daddy pointing a camera towards them and all of them speaking loudly, it'd be enough for me to pick up my plate and move well away from them. They might have been a family who could only afford to eat out once in a while, unlike the gluttons who do it daily.
They are extremely rude, obnoxious and utterly selfish.

I still think their neighbours must hate the sight and sound of that dysfunctional bunch of morons.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi All
Welcome to tonight's installment of
"Port Hogsles"
Hopefully it will be an intriguing vlog to answer our many questions...nah who am I kidding, it'll be same shit, different day

1. All I'm gonna say is Nala better be okay
2. Suddenly there's a stuffed toy in the back with Abbie...but they don't read,here folks
3. Dunkin of course
4. Of course sugar...oops donut
5. Awww Piggy doing good charitable work...yeah right..sorry name of group sounds like a bunch of domanatrix
6. Summer with the fucking giggle
7. Bet none of that gets kitchen gets donated to Habitat for Humanity
8. Idiots, they knew this was happening and are now just thinking about emptying the cabinets..and Summer with the I didn't even think about that......IDIOTS
9. Love how he made sure to say food only 600 calories
10. Fake maternal moment 5m12s
11. Fashion tip for Piggy time...if you don't have a waist don't wear a belted or elastic waist anything...just makes it look like your stomach is making a play for for your boobs
12. Poor fucking baby got a little bitty barely noticable burn...my stove/oven is from 1989 and is perfectly fine..shit my stove is older than some people on here🤣🤣🤣
13. Ahhh relief Nala is safe...summer just wants a kitten but she should adopt not buy...idiot
14. Why the fuck are they not starting to pack
15. And nausea inducing camera work
16. If he knows she's going to get upset why did he take her
17. Jersey Mike's sucky sub ship chain..
18. Stupid ass face when he says Starbucks 9m23s....he really is a fuckwad
19. Also if they know she's gets upset use DoorDash or Ubereats or one of the other delivery places...hell Jersey Mike's here offers delivery
20. Saying you don't leave Abbie in the car after you just left her in the car and and then rambling on justifying it...yup flimflam at it's finest
21. Shut up now
22. Should have ordered delivery
23. Yup looks like they started packing the cabinets at 11m50s.....NOT
24. Guess this means we'll be hearing how stressed and tired they ate and how exhausting it was
25. 11m53s look at that chin on Asswipe
26. 12m17s another fake maternal moment
27. Seems like double work..pull everything out and then pack it up...easier to pack the shit up and then organize it into the new kitchen especially if you're under a time crunch but I guess the logical way loses the drama
28. Oh look the bubblemaker....so that's where they hid it
28. OMFG with the shit camera work already
29. New kitchen for Princess Pig...what a waste of money...no I won't be following on Piggys channel. I will live vicariously through the tattlers that do watch
30. Let's see how long that bubblemaker lasts ,since Abbie really enjoys it you know it will disappear soon
The end

I gots nothing

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
That must be weird having both Thilly & Ab staring & drooling at people’s food! Eeks!

And she wonders how her surgery failed! 🤪 I’m not watching the vlogs either. They’re too gross.

Isaiah even “joked” it’s their 1st date & later found an excuse to touch his friend’s lips, quite seductively I might add. But hey, I’ve thought he was gay before ppl began asking in their livestreams! Which I thought was rude, because Isaiah was a minor then. I am sure A & P sense it too.
The picture of Abbie watching someone else with their food is not ok, if i was eating in a restaurant and I was being watched so intently I would not be happy. How ridiculous is it that her obsession with food has led to this. To stare at people when they are eating, sometimes stealing their food or having a meltdown because someone got their food first. All these behaviours should have been addressed when she was growing up, they have made food her only motivation and so this is the result. Arsewipe is always preaching about letting her do “ normal “ things , well he should have worked on her behaviour then she could do “ normal “ things, she only shows any animation when food is involved, most activities she looks off to the side but bring donuts into the picture and she is running round doing the head swinging thing. Is this really the best they could have got from their child. This is the result of very lazy parents doing the absolute minimum.
You reap what you sow.

• Heart
  • Sad

Stripe69

VIP Member
So, tonight's vlog...any bets on what we will see? Here are my guesses:

Opening montage of Ass making coffee while Abbie eats breakfast. Video footage of the drive to school. (Sorry, not sorry that I hope one day he gets pulled over and ticketed for doing this.) Abbie's snack after school. Another PSA about autism from the man who loves to talk, while Cilly cannot be distracted from her MLM scam-pire. I wonder if we will see them packing up the kitchen for the demolition. And what fast food are they going to have?

Included....screenshots of hints of what is coming.
Oh my giddy aunt, she’s keeping the bloody awful floor, I think that’s the worst part of the kitchen and as for her talking about quality, she wouldn’t know it if it slapped her in the face. We’ve all seen 🐷 version of quality just take a look at her earring collection.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Yes, they said her brain stopped growing around 5 mos. This was when they were looking at her baby book in the garage weeks ago.
They actually said she stop meeting milestones, it was when they first noticed something was wrong. Not that her brain stop growing or she didn't develop at all after that. But when the delay started slowing.

I use to care for a girl who the estimated as being around 5 to 8 months mentally and there is a huge difference between that and Abby.

Made even sadder by the fact no one will ever know what Ab could accomplish or where she could be at because her parents have failed her. They would rather exploit her for money, laugh at her, and fill her full of garbage.

• Heart
  • Sad

convert70

VIP Member
Long post (rant?)
As I used to watch the vlogs and Abbie would behave in a non-acceptable manner...sometimes it was addressed, sometimes not and was blamed on her having a "stressful" day or some "other" reason as an excuse. I'd find myself thinking and saying....no consistency....it's got to be consistent each and every time with EVERYONE on the same "track" with her each and every time.
I think that vlog with her devouring that pizza on the counter and trash on the floor (I'm assuming Abbie did that too since he showed it right after showing the pizza mess) was the real turning point for me. Summer standing there laughing; Asa saying "You could've left some for us" and then Priscilla and Summer coming back with take out food...and Abbie running around clapping with Asa saying something to her about dinner!!! I was like 'SAY WHAT???' Having dinner would've been the LAST thing I would've been discussing with her!
Perhaps I'm jumping the gun here and assuming she wasn't corrected or disciplined, but it didn't seem like any of the "adults" present were upset or going to do anything except shrug and or laugh about it. Of course Abbie would get the idea what she did was ok...no big deal, etc...
With that episode plus the other non-autistic content, ridiculous "adult" behaviors and bragging taking forefront... was the real turning point for me.
Such a shame that a series that started out for the sake of trying to help others and give some insight into the world of Autism turned into something completely different...all for the sake of making money and greed.

• Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Perhaps I'm jumping the gun here and assuming she wasn't corrected or disciplined, but it didn't seem like any of the "adults" present were upset or going to do anything except shrug and or laugh about it. Of course Abbie would get the idea what she did was ok...no big deal, etc...
No, you are spot on. Abbie often misbehaves. Grabbing food, stealing food, one time grabbing a stranger in an aquarium. Yet she never is disciplined for it. Assa always says that she has no concept of cause and effect and that punishing her doesn't work, but I call bullshit. They simply don't follow through. Usually they laugh about it, which teaches Abbie that her behaviour is perfectly acceptable. Sometimes they also say that she is having a rough day or say that this behaviour is actually good, because it is her "communicating"(put a big bullshit sticker on both claims).
When she attacked Prissy, they actually "disciplined" her by not giving her a bath that night. That did nothing but confuse the hell out of her, because she either forgot the situation completely or it was done and gone. Punishment (that she "doesn't understand" anyway according to our autism expert) has to immediately follow and not hours later. How was she supposed to make a connection?

They don't know shit about autism. Most of the stuff in Asas little monologues is blatantly wrong (as in 10 minutes on google are enough to verify it wrong) They know stuff about Abby and even that is lacking. They just pretend to know about autism. It wasn't as apparent in the earlier vlogs, but it is very clear now....

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MaidenX

VIP Member
I think they are on a deleting spree on Big P's vlog. I saw a few negative ones, but not many. I wish more people would give them hell. It doesnt matter if the cabinets were new or old, granite/quartz real or fake.... they have no idea how tasteless it is to show off the way that they do, especially now when so many are still hurting.
And Im sure they will write this off...she films her vlogs there, Asa will claim it as a business expense and I hope they get an audit!
Think they are going after comments for sure. Why P wrote out that pinned comment. That wasn't there at first. But there was mostly comments about donating, saving, waste, and thinking the kitchen didn't need reno. Not to mention several comments about how nice it must be to throw money around when so many others are struggling.

Catja

2A3A21F4-0675-4BBA-982E-0DF2E7787761.png
I’m so excited about their kitchen remodel. Look at how fabulous the patio turned out.

• Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
Is this woman not embarrassed by her cooking efforts? In fact it can hardly be called cooking at all, she uses packets instead of making things from scratch, she uses the unhealthiest of ingredients ( still not got over the full pad of butter in the crockpot yet.) and all the extra ingredients Abbie adds, snot, spit, etc. I couldn’t eat anything made in that house, i would rather starve. Here she is prancing round the kitchen in her apron with Abbie in the chefs coat , what the actual fuck and to top it all in come the filthy hands of sex bomb Arsewipe just to add to the mix.
I wonder if they ever really watch the shite that they put out, #mrsbeeton#fatbastard#snot#spit#bonapppetit

• Haha

bready

VIP Member
Then there’s cereal and donuts to talk about. You know what matters to me? That she’s happy. Would she still be happy without a donut? Sure she would but she’s happier with one for sure. I value her happiness much more than your opinion, I can tell you that.

You value her happiness more than you do her health, that's for damn sure. Eating all of that processed sugary stuff on its own is bad enough. But the fact that one of the medications she's on can very easily make someone diabetic if they're not careful w. their diet makes all the sugar she's fed that much more dangerous.
Also, there is video evidence that she is NOT happier with a donut. They told Brandy she has meltdowns when they go to Dunkin. In the past year she has been equally excited to eat watermelon, mini peppers, and carrots. Back when they were available to her she used to request those microwave lentil (anyone remember "leeyantil"?) pouches as a snack. She's equally happy eating all kinds of foods, it seems to me. THEY believe she's happier with a donut because they can't imagine someone NOT liking junk food more than regular food.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Here you go, gang! For your puking pleasure! Joking! 🤪
I cant believe they ruined that big slab of marble! That kitchen was not from 100 years ago.. although there isn't anything wrong with it... what a shame to demolish what most would be so happy to have.. disgusting!!!

• Sad

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Tonight's Screenshots and Sarcasm is going to be two parts.
1. Yes, I am a glutton for punishment.
2. They made it too easy not to make it two parts with their bullshit and my sarcasm. Advance warning: I will cuss, a lot.

What the fuck did you expect to happen when you have totally upended the entire downstairs except the laundry area? Where can Abbie go to watch her iPad and "relax" with all of this chaos you choose to make?
20201025_183330.jpg

This broke my heart for Abbie, when I saw this. She is sitting on the floor because nothing else is available. Way to punish her for your total disruption to any routine she may have had. Oh yes, let's give her Cinnamon Toast Crunch with milk. (Did you forget a few vlogs ago that you said dairy messes with her medicines? If you can't keep up with your white lies, I will call it out every fucking time. I have never wanted Abbie to upend her cereal bowl more than at that moment...all over rose gold Cilly's Mac Book Pro.
20201025_183344.jpg

Ahhhh, the first stupid as fuck #sponsoredad. I think he is really pushing these handful of companies dumb enough to stuff their pockets. I purposely will not try audible because they sponsor your grifting, lying ass. I see Cilly's shopping addiction is alive and well based on the plethora of shipping boxes in the background.
20201025_183316.jpg

Cilly, I hope you didn't donate all of your old clothing. It is painfully obvious you have regained the majority of your lost weight, especially in your stomach.
20201025_183404.jpg

Here we go...time for our scheduled mothering moment to try to push this narrative that Cilly is an amazing mother. I don't believe it. In Abbie's face, making jokes about donuts which will never break her heart and always be there for her. I kind of hoped Abbie bit that finger Cilly put in her face right after this. (I am over this false narrative, if you haven't guessed.)
20201025_183419.jpg

I refused to screenshot of this blowhard talking and pushing audible again. I will not cut back my criticism of Summer. She is almost done with her Bachelor's and hopes to get her Master's for OT. She should have boundaries. She has none.

You are also showing your ugly when you refer to your viewers as haters and chastise them for noticing no boundaries with Abbie.

Thanks for the proof of life for Maverick, Sandy and Nala. I was concerned about how they are coping with the complete upheaval in their life also.
20201025_183435.jpg

Cilly, no matter how many times you try to say it. Abbie is so far removed from being a teenager in any sense of the definition you attempt to make. Once again, I don't believe you have maintained ANY WEIGHT LOSS.
20201025_183523.jpg

I think she enjoyed her time with Summer and Becca because they actually interact with her one on one. Something you lack. They engage her brain and do something more than let her stim, occasionally mauling her in an effort to look motherly and praising her the same you praise Sandy. She doesn't look close to a typical teenager with Summer and Becca in pictures either. Time to start accepting what little you have given Abbie in the way of life skills and communication.
20201025_183503.jpg

Oh look. A pumpkin patch. You couldn't be bothered to step away from your #bossbabe life to take Abbie and enjoy as a family. I swear Becca and Summer do more mothering than you. Halloween only happens once a year. How about you make some family memories with your other child like you did with Isaiah? Looks like Abbie may have tried to boly. Check out the grip Becca has on her.
20201025_183450.jpg

Yo, Cilly. The change of shirt? This is no better for hiding that gunt you have redeveloped. Look at you as a spectator of an activity with your daughter. You make me sick.
20201025_183600.jpg

Part 2 coming after dinner.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I have potatoes with most meals so can’t say zilch about that.
Amen! Lots of people do. In my neck of the woods we eat things like beef and noodles over mashed potatoes lol. Potatoes are expected with most evening meals, in some fashion. But P says it herself "Its all about balance", and they have no balance. There are many cultures whose diets are constructed around starches such as rice, potatoes, noodles, tortillas, flat breads, etc. Meats and veggies are accompaniments, because they are harder to get it. Even today, those traditions remain because it is their culture. Difference is they are not overeating, and are active. And since many of those starches are not built on white flour, they really are not as carb heavy and do not break down as "sugars" during digestion which causes those sugar crashes and hunger pains....

Her salads for example. I eat a salad like that almost daily. Bacon bits or ham, boiled eggs, full fat cheese and dressing. On Keto that salad she makes in 100% acceptable minus the croutons and tomato. (some on dirty keto can get away with tomato. I just dont like them lol) If she served that salad along with a protein (not breaded) and maybe some buttered or cheesy broccoli, roasted green beans, etc., they would lose weight. Instead, they just shout "Keto!" as if the salad cancels out the things they should not eat. Including donuts and cereal and veggie straws and all the shit they munch on.

Its not like I expect them to eat 100% clean all the time. Not many people do. I dont. I am keto 80% of the time...but I still enjoy a carb now and then. But dont film yourselves day after day eating nothing but crap and then cry foul when someone call you out....hes infuriating!!!

• Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
We don't really know, but apparently it's going to take 2 weeks. I'm assuming that they're trying to work when Abbie is at school, so that she's not in the way, and she's not there to annoy the workers.
But but but...she would never annoy the workers! Every worker dragged or honked at by sweetgirl autismprincess is the chosen one! Gracing them with her saintly presence, she is changing the world one person at a time. And if they are really lucky, Asa is going to bestow his autism wisdom on them, revealing the best kept secrets from his collection of deep and profound knowledge.
Rejoice.

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
2 comments.

I sure as heck hope they arent getting rid of their fridge...that baby was brand new, but nothing they do should surprise me....

And Asss, dont even PRETEND to talk about calories and healthy food...my lord that ship has sailed. We know you're being fake. Like usual.

• Heart