Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, you are spot on. Abbie often misbehaves. Grabbing food, stealing food, one time grabbing a stranger in an aquarium. Yet she never is disciplined for it. Assa always says that she has no concept of cause and effect and that punishing her doesn't work, but I call bullshit. They simply don't follow through. Usually they laugh about it, which teaches Abbie that her behaviour is perfectly acceptable. Sometimes they also say that she is having a rough day or say that this behaviour is actually good, because it is her "communicating"(put a big bullshit sticker on both claims).
When she attacked Prissy, they actually "disciplined" her by not giving her a bath that night. That did nothing but confuse the hell out of her, because she either forgot the situation completely or it was done and gone. Punishment (that she "doesn't understand" anyway according to our autism expert) has to immediately follow and not hours later. How was she supposed to make a connection?

They don't know tit about autism. Most of the stuff in Asas little monologues is blatantly wrong (as in 10 minutes on google are enough to verify it wrong) They know stuff about Abby and even that is lacking. They just pretend to know about autism. It wasn't as apparent in the earlier vlogs, but it is very clear now....
Sometimes they also say that she is having a rough day or say that this behaviour is actually good, because it is her "communicating"

How is that behavior "good" or communicating? She's stealing (grabbing) food off of others plates (even strangers), grabbing people (even strangers), "eloping", attacking her mother, stripping naked and running around the house, shredding pull-ups and smearing fecal material around, destroying things, etc...How is that "good" or "communicating"???

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If Abbie has no concept of cause and effect as he says then why reward her with food (snack) or a break after she completes an activity. He's contradicting himself.
Asshole always said thst when she does something wrong, like attack Pig (my personal favorite) or steala food, etc. he doesn't reprimand her in any way because that would be reinforcing the behavior. WTF Just another excuse for we are scared shitless to correct or discipline her in anyway or she will damn sure go ham on us". He has a lie or excuse for everything.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The thing I find increasingly depressing is that they have this army of blatantly stupid people kowtowing to their every move. These people need to be educated on the facts - Abbie is, sadly, heading nowhere and it is down to her crass parents who are dollar driven, take no advice, listen to no one and are heading for disaster in my opinion. Without this stupid following they are nothing. And then what?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Less than a minute into the vlog and Asa is telling us that SURPRISE! they didn't think things through OR consider Abbie's needs when planning this kitchen reno. I am shocked, just SHOCKED, I tell you! Whoever among us could have seen that coming?

(Also, notice he mentions that Abbie is out of sorts because she can't sit on the living room couch or at the kitchen island...but no mention of the fact that they completely rearranged the one other room where she felt comfortable and liked to sit, immediately before the reno began. Maybe you could have held off on that one, Dipshit? Or maybe Lipstick Mama could have thought about her daughter for once?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just what I suspected. Abbie has to be prompted with a hand signal on how to to say goodbye. It's the first time I've caught him actually doing it.

1603663916041.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This vlog...I was unprepared. Needed waders. The BS was deep.

We dont babytalk. Yes we do, shut up about it.
Shes a typical teen. Not always. Sometimes. Maybe.
Asa needs earbuds. Yes you moron. Construction is loud.
So cute, teens hanging in Summers room, next shot....
screaming and yelling in the cart. Very typical.
Asa says that Abbie staring at that family was her "interacting" with them. Really?? Because when you were there it was about nothing but their food and you were thrilled she didnt grab for it.
P needs to stop forcing her big ass all over her. New viewers may think shes loving. OG's like us know its new, and image related.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
@Sweetums nice catch!
She has to be prompted to do just about everything. From putting on shoes to everything inbetween.
Well except to steal food and/or strip naked and jump in the pool. 😝
Her parents failed her as we know but her condition is so profound that even with good parents, I have to wonder how much more "better" she would be.
Her condition is a mystery. Nobody REALLY knows. All we can do is speculate and that's my speculation. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought Abbie loves chaos? Certainly, a reno is chaotic. Why in the world is Abbie having issues? Yeah, I bet that family loved having a teenager looking at them the entire time they are eating, and with Asshole filming. Lmao...the table was interacting with Abbie?!? Oh, another way to spread awareness is to annoy the duck out of others while they eat their food. This family is completely insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
so asshat says abby responds better when you speak in an excited voice.....so basically he talks and "trains" his child like a dog....and all they care about is her being happy. not her health, safety, wellbeing, just that she's happy. Have fun when she's 300 lbs, diabetic and out of control, but you can speak in a high pitched voice and she will be happy!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
so asshat says abby responds better when you speak in an excited voice.....so basically he talks and "trains" his child like a dog....and all they care about is her being happy. not her health, safety, wellbeing, just that she's happy. Have fun when she's 300 lbs, diabetic and out of control, but you can speak in a high pitched voice and she will be happy!
Can you imagine how much fun they're going to have when they have to stick a needle in her finger to check her blood sugar. Fun times.

I really don't think Abigail enjoys that golf cart.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I thought Abbie loves chaos? Certainly, a reno is chaotic. Why in the world is Abbie having issues. Yeah, I bet that family loved having a teenager looking at them the entire time they are along with Asshole filming. Lmao...the table was interacting with Abbie?!? Oh, another way to spread awareness is to annoy the duck out of others while they eat their food. This family is completely insane.
I know lol I was stunned when he said that.
That family looked annoyed and uncomfortable, and working to ignore them. And they were close enough Im sure they could hear Asa rambling about Abbie wanted their food, etc. Frankly, P looked embarrassed and annoyed too. When Asa first swung the camera toward her, she was reaching for Abbie and was not smiling. Once on camera she "agreed" with Asa that Abbie was doing great.
And if the little boy waved and it was so impactful, why didnt we see it?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know lol I was stunned when he said that.
That family looked annoyed and uncomfortable and working to ignore them. And they were close enough I'm sure they could hear Asa rambling about Abbie wanted their food, etc. Frankly, P looked embarrassed and annoyed too. When Asa first swung the camera toward her, she was reaching for Abbie and was not smiling. Once on camera, she "agreed" with Asa that Abbie was doing great.
And if the little boy waved and it was so impactful, why didn't we see it?
Also, how bleeping rude to videotape another family while eating and post it on YouTube. The Massives don't give a tit about anyone else and are so damn selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.