Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, but I cant get this picture out of my head. Anna Nicole Smith testing out her makeup. OMG, did she distribute SlimeLight too?

They only care about clicks. Good or bad it makes them what they love most. Cash is king in the Massive's household. Anthing for clicks. So tired of this jam!!! In it for Abb. If they could only see what they bleeping film. Grrrrrr.

Going to ER. Extreme pain and gross things in nepho bags. Fun never ends here. Feeling witchy.
Hope they can help with your pain
Sending , as my metaphysical mom would have said, white light and prayers💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have potatoes with most meals so can’t say zilch about that.
Amen! Lots of people do. In my neck of the woods we eat things like beef and noodles over mashed potatoes lol. Potatoes are expected with most evening meals, in some fashion. But P says it herself "Its all about balance", and they have no balance. There are many cultures whose diets are constructed around starches such as rice, potatoes, noodles, tortillas, flat breads, etc. Meats and veggies are accompaniments, because they are harder to get it. Even today, those traditions remain because it is their culture. Difference is they are not overeating, and are active. And since many of those starches are not built on white flour, they really are not as carb heavy and do not break down as "sugars" during digestion which causes those sugar crashes and hunger pains....

Her salads for example. I eat a salad like that almost daily. Bacon bits or ham, boiled eggs, full fat cheese and dressing. On Keto that salad she makes in 100% acceptable minus the croutons and tomato. (some on dirty keto can get away with tomato. I just dont like them lol) If she served that salad along with a protein (not breaded) and maybe some buttered or cheesy broccoli, roasted green beans, etc., they would lose weight. Instead, they just shout "Keto!" as if the salad cancels out the things they should not eat. Including donuts and cereal and veggie straws and all the tit they munch on.

Its not like I expect them to eat 100% clean all the time. Not many people do. I dont. I am keto 80% of the time...but I still enjoy a carb now and then. But dont film yourselves day after day eating nothing but crap and then cry foul when someone call you out....hes infuriating!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Amen! Lots of people do. In my neck of the woods we eat things like beef and noodles over mashed potatoes lol. Potatoes are expected with most evening meals, in some fashion. But P says it herself "Its all about balance", and they have no balance. There are many cultures whose diets are constructed around starches such as rice, potatoes, noodles, tortillas, flat breads, etc. Meats and veggies are accompaniments, because they are harder to get it. Even today, those traditions remain because it is their culture. Difference is they are not overeating, and are active. And since many of those starches are not built on white flour, they really are not as carb heavy and do not break down as "sugars" during digestion which causes those sugar crashes and hunger pains....

Her salads for example. I eat a salad like that almost daily. Bacon bits or ham, boiled eggs, full fat cheese and dressing. On Keto that salad she makes in 100% acceptable minus the croutons and tomato. (some on dirty keto can get away with tomato. I just dont like them lol) If she served that salad along with a protein (not breaded) and maybe some buttered or cheesy broccoli, roasted green beans, etc., they would lose weight. Instead, they just shout "Keto!" as if the salad cancels out the things they should not eat. Including donuts and cereal and veggie straws and all the tit they munch on.

Its not like I expect them to eat 100% clean all the time. Not many people do. I dont. I am keto 80% of the time...but I still enjoy a carb now and then. But dont film yourselves day after day eating nothing but crap and then cry foul when someone call you out....hes infuriating!!!
Growing up my yankee mom only served corn as a veggie side dish (greens like broccoli were a main dish) so when I got married I only knew corn and sometimes carrots...after several months my husband (raised southern) asked if we were ever going to have something green, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

My trucker dad only ate meat, potatoes corn carrots and peas. Salad was a rarity and there was always some type of bread with every meal. It’s all I knew. When I got married, my wife got me to eat salad with every dinner, spinach (actually my wife’s step mother did that) and a wide variety of German dishes (her mother is from Germany) that my own German mother couldn’t make because of trucker dad only wanted basic meats and potatoes all the time.

Reactions: 13
Another comment from Asshole re the comment left on his IG! Had to break it down in 5 parts!
Also when did she make a sentence??? She requests one to 2 words at best. Just tell me am I missing anything? Not to brag but I’m working with my non verbal autistic 6 yr old son daily on his iPad communication app. He can type his name, age, brothers name, dad, mom, animals, hungry, thirsty, etc....The following phrases I did not teach him. He told me “he was sorry” when he was not behaving. He told his teacher he was bored. 🤣. At the doctors office recently he asked her “what’s next “ & then”how much longer” all with his IPAD. He also requested McDonald’s. He actually said IPAD last week at school twice. So proud of him. 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Also when did she make a sentence??? She requests one to 2 words at best. Just tell me am I missing anything? Not to brag but I’m working with my non verbal autistic 6 yr old son daily on his iPad communication app. He can type his name, age, brothers name, dad, mom, animals, hungry, thirsty, etc....The following phrases I did not teach him. He told me “he was sorry” when he was not behaving. He told his teacher he was bored. 🤣. At the doctors office recently he asked her “what’s next “ & then”how much longer” all with his IPAD. He also requested McDonald’s. He actually said IPAD last week at school twice. So proud of him. 👏👏
And heres the kicker about Asa's "sentence" comment.
Until recently, Abbies iPad was an afterthought. It was all about her signs. They bragged and pointed out her signing and communication from day one. And, all of us who have been watching from day one have seen Abbie sign "Go" followed by the eat or snack sign. And he made a POINT to respond (ALWAYS!) with something like... "No, we arent going for food we are eating here" or "Yes, we are going soon."
So which is it?
She was never really communicating when she was signing, but he lied and said she was? He cant have it both ways but he sure as hell tries!!

And for that matter, she has been banging out "cart ride" followed by Wendys or Chick-A-Fila forever! I can still hear the old iPad voice say "cart ride'!! Hes so full of tit.

Congrats on your sons progress!! Thats so awesome!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Then there’s cereal and donuts to talk about. You know what matters to me? That she’s happy. Would she still be happy without a donut? Sure she would but she’s happier with one for sure. I value her happiness much more than your opinion, I can tell you that.

You value her happiness more than you do her health, that's for damn sure. Eating all of that processed sugary stuff on its own is bad enough. But the fact that one of the medications she's on can very easily make someone diabetic if they're not careful w. their diet makes all the sugar she's fed that much more dangerous.
Also, there is video evidence that she is NOT happier with a donut. They told Brandy she has meltdowns when they go to Dunkin. In the past year she has been equally excited to eat watermelon, mini peppers, and carrots. Back when they were available to her she used to request those microwave lentil (anyone remember "leeyantil"?) pouches as a snack. She's equally happy eating all kinds of foods, it seems to me. THEY believe she's happier with a donut because they can't imagine someone NOT liking junk food more than regular food.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I personally, had never heard these names before and I live in the U.S.
I live in the US & have been in education for 21 years (lots of students/lots of names). I have never heard of either of these names. At first, I thought maybe he was from another country & these names were common there!🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Also, there is video evidence that she is NOT happier with a donut. They told Brandy she has meltdowns when they go to Dunkin. In the past year she has been equally excited to eat watermelon, mini peppers, and carrots. Back when they were available to her she used to request those microwave lentil (anyone remember "leeyantil"?) pouches as a snack. She's equally happy eating all kinds of foods, it seems to me. THEY believe she's happier with a donut because they can't imagine someone NOT liking junk food more than regular food.
Absolutely. Asshat even confirmed that fact when he stated that she eats every single vegetable they put in front of her. I think another part of it could be because Asshat decided to make Dunkin a 'character' in the vlog and that means everyone in the family needs to be eating or drinking something from DD. Since Abbie doesn't drink coffee, she gets donuts or those munchkin donut holes.
I do remember the 'leeyantils' (🤣)... she was obsessed with those. Those would be a much better option as a snack.

There are so many other things that make Abbie happy that are either (a) healthier for her, or (b) NOT food related (shocking, I know).
But, I think another part of it is that it's just more convenient and easier to toss her a donut and let her get a sugar rush.

• Heart
Absolutely. Asshat even confirmed that fact when he stated that she eats every single vegetable they put in front of her. I think another part of it could be because Asshat decided to make Dunkin a 'character' in the vlog and that means everyone in the family needs to be eating or drinking something from DD. Since Abbie doesn't drink coffee, she gets donuts or those munchkin donut holes.
I do remember the 'leeyantils' (🤣)... she was obsessed with those. Those would be a much better option as a snack.

There are so many other things that make Abbie happy that are either (a) healthier for her, or (b) NOT food related (shocking, I know).
But, I think another part of it is that it's just more convenient and easier to toss her a donut and let her get a sugar rush.
I'll be honest, I have those same lentils in my cabinet for a quick meal on the days when I have classes...and every time I see them I say "leeyantils." There were times when the Maasses were funny and likable! Anyway, they're pretty high in sodium, but if you keep the rest of your day low sodium it's not too bad in the end.

I'm not sure if I agree with you about it being more convenient and easier to toss her a donut...she doesn't even seem to really enjoy the donut half the time. And of course, there is the aforementioned issue of her having meltdowns at Dunkin. I think they just want to go to Dunkin, so they either use Abbie as an excuse, or they use the donut to keep her calm on their Dunkin runs. So maybe it's easier and more convenient in the specific situation of already being at the Dunkin drive thru...but if they didn't go to Dunkin, I don't think it would be of any benefit to give her a donut.

That is the most times I've typed Dunkin in my bleeping life, Jesus Lord Almighty.

But yeah, I agree there are so many other things she does seem to enjoy. None of which even really require any effort from them, once she gets in the habit of doing them. Let her walk around with stuff like the bubble wand toy, let her rock and stim on the couch, let her listen to music with that galaxy light on in her room. If they put some effort into creating structure in her life, showing her other options to request on the iPad, and making stuff like music "assessible" (as Asa likes to say) for her to turn on and off herself I think she could probably manage keeping herself occupied for 15 minutes at a time without constantly asking for a snack. Her lack of attention span is probably the biggest challenge on that front, they would just have to re-direct her and stick to some kind of structure when she got bored.

• Heart
And heres the kicker about Asa's "sentence" comment.
Until recently, Abbies iPad was an afterthought. It was all about her signs. They bragged and pointed out her signing and communication from day one. And, all of us who have been watching from day one have seen Abbie sign "Go" followed by the eat or snack sign. And he made a POINT to respond (ALWAYS!) with something like... "No, we arent going for food we are eating here" or "Yes, we are going soon."
So which is it?
She was never really communicating when she was signing, but he lied and said she was? He cant have it both ways but he sure as hell tries!!

And for that matter, she has been banging out "cart ride" followed by Wendys or Chick-A-Fila forever! I can still hear the old iPad voice say "cart ride'!! Hes so full of tit.

Congrats on your sons progress!! Thats so awesome!
And that awful “nature valley bar “ and the fish bubbles , I could go mad. As far as I remember she signs for food constantly, break when she has only been doing a task for twenty seconds, donut, bathroom, bye. The iPad is zaxby’s , and every other food place in the area, I can’t really remember her asking for anything but food and go and I think the zaxby’s is more likely to be the first on the list rather than a choice. Sounds mean but it’s the reality not the version Arsewipe likes to put out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And here she is, the #BossBabe, bragging about "earning" the right to be stuck on her laptop all day for a "retreat".
Guess what #BossBabe? Those of us who have had careers can tell you that spending the weekend (or any day off) working is not a perk or benefit. Whether it be in person or from home, if you are required to show up and particiapte you are working, not socializing with your "sisterhood".
Shes so stupid.

1603651960388.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is Big P wearing the same shirts over and over? Leopard print etc.
Has "your girl" grown out of all of the size 14 tops?

And here she is, the #BossBabe, bragging about "earning" the right to be stuck on her laptop all day for a "retreat".
Guess what #BossBabe? Those of us who have had careers can tell you that spending the weekend (or any day off) working is not a perk or benefit. Whether it be in person or from home, if you are required to show up and particiapte you are working, not socializing with your "sisterhood".
Shes so stupid.

View attachment 287693
Oddly, this looks like she is really happy/smiling. It's her eyes or something.

Reactions: 11
What they should do and will or are willing to do are two different things! It pretty much boils down to the fact that they are lazy! Too lazy to follow a routine, like walking, peleton, structure for poor Abbie, cooking, eating healthy, and the list goes on. They think they work so hard because they vlog 🙄, they don’t know what hard work is. Asswipe and Piglips it’s obvious you read here by the snarky comments you make on your vlog. Piglips, you aren’t cute, can’t dance, can’t cook, haven’t lost 100 lbs ( you may have lost it but you’ve found it again), you’re not a boss babe, and you are a poor example of what a good mother is. Asswipe, you are a narcissistic, lying know it all who really knows very little! You aren’t cute and can’t dance either. You and Piglips were made for each other, no one else would want either one of you. Have a nice day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This commenter must have hit a sensitive part. Usually people do not have such aggressive reactions unless there is a truth involved that the person knows they are falling short it.

Also what vegetables do they eat daily? (Salad doesn't even count how she makes it. There is very little nutrition involved.) Do they think potatoes are not a starch? I can't remember the last not-a-tater vegetable she made....
I agree. When's the last time a broccoli spear or a green bean has been on their plates???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is Big P wearing the same shirts over and over? Leopard print etc.
Has "your girl" grown out of all of the size 14 tops?

Oddly, this looks like she is really happy/smiling. It's her eyes or something.
Of course she's happy.
She's scammed and lied her way to the "executive" level of slimelife!!
Her checks are as big as she is now!
She's extremely pleased with herself and makes no apologies for how she earns her money.
Only a real c word would be so joyous over that.
IMO.

• Haha
What gets me about Asshats comments is his him insisting that stuffing Abbie full of unhealthy oversugared tit "helps with her communication" and that is why they reward it.
Ecxept that is not how learning communication works. I get starting with something like Asshat does if they want to introduce something like the iPad (but that would mean eventually chucking those horribly confusing signs and making her have her pad wherever she is). But you can't stagnate there. I have the theory that part of Abbies bad handling of her AAC is due to her being horribly confused by the millions of different fast food joints (that basically all mean the same. Think about it, the only difference is the food served, apart from that they work the same). She is motivated by and overdependent on food, but she doesn't care what kind of food it is.
Communicating your wants and needs effectively is rewarding in itself and you actually see it with Abby (or used to, she has kind of given up). She didn't want to do something, so she signed break. When that didn't work, she went with all done, bye (when the camera was in her face) and eventually bathroom. She was going through signs that made the current activity stop. It wasn't mere coincidence either, as this happened multiple times.
Long story short, either Asshat is a dumbass who has no idea how anything related to learning works or he is pulling tit out of his oversized butt or both...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have Ps tik tok - from when I actually liked them. She posted abby touching her iPad her zaxbys and dunkin& then tagged zaxbys and dunkin saying how much Abby loves them. Just like fagging cinnamon toast crhnch. Sponsorship begging lol

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.