Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going fourth Assa was worried that Nala would escape the house and go out, he puts her behind one door, and yet the door leading from the dining room to the kitchen is wide open. Wouldn't Nala be able to go through that door?
I was going to say is Assa that stupid, but that's probably a trick question.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I just watched Abbie's participation in the marshmallow treats with the sound turned off. Really watch how they manipulate her and how little she is actually participating. Imagine if you had a 1 year old and you manipulated their hands to stir, pour..etc.... that is exactly what they are doing with Abbie.. it is really evident if you watch it without the sound for some reason. Lots of jump cuts.. how many tantrums or meltdowns are involved in getting this on video?

Also.. what makes these treats "pumpkin" and for the fall? Because they have orange food coloring? Its just marshmallow, butter, rice crisps and food coloring?

P puts Abbie in these cooking videos to increase her views.. doesn't appear to be helping anymore... I imagine most are tired of thats schtick... the same in every single cooking video.. Abbie eats things inappropriately... they laugh.. Abbie walks away.. they bring her back, Abbie "stirs" with her hand loosely over P's hand, Abbie is only anywhere near the cooking because she wants to steal food.. or because they are blocking her in. .
She should have put some pumpkin pie spice in the "pumpkins". Really yummy that way and she missed an opportunity to peddle her $18/oz. spices from her new scam collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow P looked about 60 waddling around the house and wearing voluminous yards of fabric hitched up to her boobs.....she must see something totally different to everyone else when she looks in the mirror. I can't wait to see the stuff she'll be selling in her new scam, she has absolutely zero taste.

I'm waiting for the day Nala gouges that ugly oaf, the way he pulled her head back was so rough then he more or less threw her on the other side of the door.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm a little disappointed I didn't see the Sharkchoochi board. Also didn't they have shrimp cocktail? Unless she found that online or something and put it on Instagram.
Oh yeah I forgot, they don't want to show their life anymore. Kind of hard when you have a "family vlog".

• Haha
Wow P looked about 60 waddling around the house and wearing voluminous yards of fabric hitched up to her boobs.....she must see something totally different to everyone else when she looks in the mirror. I can't wait to see the stuff she'll be selling in her new scam, she has absolutely zero taste.

I'm waiting for the day Nala gouges that ugly oaf, the way he pulled her head back was so rough then he more or less threw her on the other side of the door.
I gotta watch soon.
If he did that to Nala...
I am headed to Jacksonville.
With an ARMY of crazy cat women!!
The line is crossed when he mistreats animals and is stupid enough to film it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshots and sarcasm...they make this too easy.

Sorry @Kermy, but my money is on Nala running away. Especially when Ass does tit like this. Slash him Nala! He bleeping deserves it! Oh, it isn't funny that
1. you have to ask if Abbie will go swimming with the doors open
2. say it isn't a "challenge" for her
3. Believe it is too cold for her.
20201020_183122.jpg

Oh Summer. Lay off all the fast food, buy a better bra and work on your posture.
20201020_183404.jpg

RIP that beautiful prime rib. Cilly's claw putting her "speshul" spices on it before she kills it in the oven. I wonder how much that cut of meat cost them, not that I think they were concerned.
20201020_183913.jpg

Ah yes, guests are over for a birthday dinner! Why not put the sour cream on a nice plate (instead of a spoon stuck in the plastic cup) like you presented the other dishes. Also, don't forget your cell phone. Because who wants to be fully present with their guests at a dinner? Not Cilly. Her (S)LimeLife scam is top priority.
20201020_183706.jpg

Oh no! It is the claw! (Liar Liar 🎥 reference!) I lost my appetite.
20201020_183340.jpg

Abbie is crying because she wants cookies, not cake. (Well, what do you expect when you give into her every whim and demand?) Look who has the chocolate pretzels at the ready for her. Oh wait. Even Wayne notices her preference to play with her nose than cake. 🤢🤮 This is NOT OKAY!
20201020_183319.jpg

Like mother, like daughter. Thank goodness for grandma handing her the napkin to wipe her nose. Abbie tosses it without any regard that her boogers are on it.
20201020_183304.jpg

Doesn't Kaitlyn and her boyfriend look thrilled to be approached by Abbie to join her? Hey Summer! Why don't YOU go watch TV with her so the birthday boy can entertain his "friends" who he invited over for dinner? (Pretty sad that a guest has to block Abbie from the cake.)
20201020_183237.jpg

Ass, once again, you can't seem to tell time as evidenced by the clock behind you showing it is actually 11:47 pm. That would make it THIRTEEN minutes till your birthday. (I wonder if the leghumpers caught on this dinner was the DAY BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY! Because a Jaguars football game and loss takes priority.)
20201020_183649.jpg

You have no one to blame but yourself for this birthday wish never coming true. But it looks great to the leghumpers who are all in your comments saying it will happen one day. This clickbait tit pisses me off.
20201020_183157.jpg

I noticed he didn't include the link to Kaitlyn and Kaide's vlog as he said he would. God forbid he steer traffic to another autism vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the new thread ladies!

Now, this may sound super bitchy, (shocker, right?) but I have to wonder if Kaitlyn and John (and even the couple that canceled) knew that this dinner party would include Candy and Big Wayne, Abbie, and Summer. I know if I were invited to a friends for a bday "party" I wouldnt expect the family to be there. Unlike the Massive Sloths....Kaitlyn and John work...they got a sitter, Im sure to have a nice dinner and maybe a drink with friends. How awkward to sit with Candy the Ice Queen, Abbie yelling and snotting, and Summer hanging about looking as if she just climbed out of bed. Not how I'd want to spend MY evening off. Why couldnt Summer have taken Abbie to Zaxbys, then out to her shack to listen to music? And I'm sorry....when Asa says that "You've been chosen" tit as Abbie yanks on people drives me insane!! Hey Asshat....its not cute. No one feels honored. You make people feel like they have to go sit on the pee couch whether they want to or not!
And once again Asa singing P's praises. Really? She burnt some expensive meat, baked potatoes, opened salad mix and tossed ready to eat shrimp in a dish. Oh...and ordered your cake. What a domestic bleeping goddess! LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Honestly at this point I feel like the whole "I wish Abbie would speak" thing is just insulting. It keeps the focus on what she CAN'T do, and avoids addressing how they've done basically duck all to give her other ways to communicate. If you really wanted to know what she's thinking, you would work on her signs and put more words on her iPad...but here you are, wishing over your birthday candles so the humpers can boo-hoo about what a caring dad you are, while she's limited to "Zaxby's" and "pretzels."

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the new thread ladies!

Now, this may sound super bitchy, (shocker, right?) but I have to wonder if Kaitlyn and John (and even the couple that canceled) knew that this dinner party would include Candy and Big Wayne, Abbie, and Summer. I know if I were invited to a friends for a bday "party" I wouldnt expect the family to be there. Unlike the Massive Sloths....Kaitlyn and John work...they got a sitter, Im sure to have a nice dinner and maybe a drink with friends. How awkward to sit with Candy the Ice Queen, Abbie yelling and snotting, and Summer hanging about looking as if she just climbed out of bed. Not how I'd want to spend MY evening off. Why couldnt Summer have taken Abbie to Zaxbys, then out to her shack to listen to music? And I'm sorry....when Asa says that "You've been chosen" tit as Abbie yanks on people drives me insane!! Hey Asshat....its not cute. No one feels honored. You make people feel like they have to go sit on the pee couch whether they want to or not!
And once again Asa singing P's praises. Really? She burnt some expensive meat, baked potatoes, opened salad mix and tossed ready to eat shrimp in a dish. Oh...and ordered your cake. What a domestic bleeping goddess! LOL
Not bitchy at all, the whole charade looked as though it was for the benefit of the vlog above all else, no one looked enamoured to be there.....I know I wouldn't want to be there. It was like one of those evenings you attend and sit there longing for it to be over, glancing at your watch and time has slowed down.
Summer acts like a scruffy sulky 14 year old hanging around but would rather be somewhere else a lot less boring.
The whole lot of them are weird.

Reactions: 14
Speaking of the meat don't they have a sponsored meat provider? I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that she actually got that prime rib for free. I mean think about it didn't Assa smoke one on the barbecue or it could have been a butt, I don't know. But the point is they get meat for free from the sponsor.

Reactions: 2
Those cabinets were definitely not from the 1920s. Did you think everyone's that stupid? Even if they retrofitted more modern outside cabinets on to the old ones didn't have plasterboard, they had real wood. My Grandma had authentic cabinets they only used only real wood then.
Also and whose to guess where the actual original kitchen was? That's probably not even where the original kitchen was. So I extremely doubt those are the original cabinets. And considering they brought up the fact that they made the microwave part of the installation on the last renovation before they even bought a house told you right then and there that there was a renovation prior to sale.
Liars! That refrigerator is new, why would they need an updated one? Because Piglips is never satisfied!!! Since when did they become experts on parenting, marriage and business. That’s truly laughable.....I wouldn’t watch that podcast if they paid me to watch it! I won’t watch scammer in trainings vlog either,I used to think he was a nice kid, nope nope, nope he’s become his parents! Piglips is so ugly, Asswipe is dirty and disgusting, they are a match made in heaven and made for each other, YUCK 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Summer & Princess P are especially clueless if they think Nala can’t escape from the backyard. I will attribute some of that cluelessness to the possible fact that maybe neither of them have ever had cats as pets.

I’ll give Asshat points for knowing the escape artist capabilities of cats. However, I have to deduct those points after seeing him jerk Nala’s head backwards.

Reactions: 14
Honestly at this point I feel like the whole "I wish Abbie would speak" thing is just insulting. It keeps the focus on what she CAN'T do, and avoids addressing how they've done basically duck all to give her other ways to communicate. If you really wanted to know what she's thinking, you would work on her signs and put more words on her iPad...but here you are, wishing over your birthday candles so the humpers can boo-hoo about what a caring dad you are, while she's limited to "Zaxby's" and "pretzels."
Yeah amazing point! And also, pretty much just like what you said, iPad/AAC isn't "bad", speaking isn't the only way of communication, and it's sure as hell not the most important/valid one!!!

Reactions: 10
And here we have one of the Massives' signature moves. "Feel sorry for us as we mourn the lack of abilities and progress of Abbie. Nevermind that we did bugger all to actually help her and expected everything to sort itself out without any effort and that we raised a terribly confused and perpetually overwhelmed spoiled brat. She doesn't speak and that is the woooorst. for us, not for her. Now fawn over us, leghumping money cattle!" Jesus, if they were any more narcissistic, they would spontaneously form their own solar system.
I have the feeling that we are never going to see Kaitlyn and her boyfriend again. They looked uncomfortable as hell...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Speaking of the meat don't they have a sponsored meat provider? I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that she actually got that prime rib for free. I mean think about it didn't Assa smoke one on the barbecue or it could have been a butt, I don't know. But the point is they get meat for free from the sponsor.
Butcher Box used to sponsor them, but last Spring Asa gave a 5 minute speech about Butcher Box no longer using sponsors due to Covid, so who knows? I wouldnt be shocked if P just bought it. I would love to TRULY see what they spend on groceries, DD, and meals out for a month. Its funny, because they dress Abbie like a ragamuffin but drop big bucks on food.
Priorities, right Big P??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was interested in the comments on Isaiah's vlog from Monday. This is just a few that I screenshot. I am very surprised by the number of stalker comments. Shouldn't be surprised about the lack of COVID-19 Comments.
Screenshot_20201020-191518_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201020-191402_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201020-191257_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201020-191108_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201020-191043_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201020-191015_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201020-190930_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201020-190734_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201020-190549_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201020-190503_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe he should say communicate instead of talk. Really what he means is he wishes she could express herself better. I think he and Priscilla should follow up on things and teach her more than just donut if he wants that to happen.

I feel like it’s all fake anyways. Just another way for him to gain sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Most of the comments were kind of entertaining:
20201020_194957.jpg

20201020_195017.jpg

What did she have her first kid at 13 years old?
20201020_195046.jpg

20201020_195141.jpg

20201020_195158.jpg

20201020_195221.jpg

It's all fun and games until you bring up Nazi Germany. You sound racist with this comment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She is doing a live right now with the founder of the clothing/jewelry crap she is pushing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.