Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, they said her brain stopped growing around 5 mos. This was when they were looking at her baby book in the garage weeks ago.
They actually said she stop meeting milestones, it was when they first noticed something was wrong. Not that her brain stop growing or she didn't develop at all after that. But when the delay started slowing.

I use to care for a girl who the estimated as being around 5 to 8 months mentally and there is a huge difference between that and Abby.

Made even sadder by the fact no one will ever know what Ab could accomplish or where she could be at because her parents have failed her. They would rather exploit her for money, laugh at her, and fill her full of garbage.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
TBH I don't really care why there wasn't a vlog
. They'll never give the real reason why. Without the kitchen 95% of their filler stuff is gone so the vlog would be like 30 seconds long.
I just take it as a blessing in disguise, one less recap 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
TBH I don't really care why the vlog wasn't on. They'll never give the real reason anyway. Without the kitchen 95% of their filler stuff is gone so the vlog would be like 30 seconds long.
I just take it as a blessing in disguise, one less recap 😘
With you there. Whatever the reason they will be dishonest anyway. Sure if they give a reason at all it will be something they are spinning for sympathy, veiws, self promotion, or more garbage to fill their bloated egos

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Sunday
Hope everyone enjoys their day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I havent watched since Isiah left for college... Anything new to catch up on? Who knew I was watching for Isiah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another comment from Asshole re the comment left on his IG! Had to break it down in 5 parts!
We work very hard to educate and inform people on the internet. The fact that she can now tell us she wants to “go for a ride” and “in the car” to get “Zaxby’s” is an amazing milestone. She’s making sentences, I don’t care where she asks to go, I care that she’s making sentences.

WTF?? Give me a goddamn break! There is not a single thing you work hard at, Asshat. Well, I suppose you work hard at deleting negative comments, so there's that. :rolleyes: Abbie would have been making sentences far sooner if you had actually been working hard with her. Any progress that she's made, I attribute it mainly to her teachers at school, her OT, and Miss Brandi. You and Tweedledum over there have done the absolute bare minimum. In particular, Asshat, you seem to dismiss most of what the professionals have been trying to teach her and decide that you know best based on absolutely nothing. Just being her father doesn't make you an expert on autism. I would be far more likely to take the word of people who have actually gone to school, studied, and practiced with ND individuals over your supposed expertise as Abbie's Dad.

When our kitchen isn’t disassembled Priscilla makes dinner most nights of the week. She makes a protein, a vegetable, and usually a starch. Every dinner we have salad.

All of which is absolutely drowning in butter, oil, and cheese as well as some creamy sort of dressing. Kinda cancels out the nutritional value of those proteins, veggies, and starches.

Abbie might have one sprite a week but other than that she drinks water and a lot of it. Her lunches are usually leftovers from dinner.

First point - bullshit. You guys get take out food, including fast food, multiple times a week, at the minimum once a day, and you expect us to believe that Abbie only has one soft drink per week? I don't think so. Secondly, her lunches are usually leftovers because Princess P makes these massive portions that could feed 15 people instead of five and is always buying more food than is actually needed. Also, some of those leftovers sit in the fridge for a week or more and Abbie is still getting it in her lunch.

Then there’s cereal and donuts to talk about. You know what matters to me? That she’s happy. Would she still be happy without a donut? Sure she would but she’s happier with one for sure. I value her happiness much more than your opinion, I can tell you that.

You value her happiness more than you do her health, that's for damn sure. Eating all of that processed sugary stuff on its own is bad enough. But the fact that one of the medications she's on can very easily make someone diabetic if they're not careful w. their diet makes all the sugar she's fed that much more dangerous.

You know what also makes her happy? That bubble wand toy that had the lights and sounds. She seemed absolutely delighted playing with that. Why not do more of that instead of all the junkfood?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wake up to all these wonderful comments about Piggy and Ass! I bet Piggy is snout deep in some cheese and Assa is trying to roll a very drunk pig into the house away from the vibrating 4 person unicorn. This family is a laughing stock around the world. You just know the people on Slimelife are laughing AT Piggy, not with her. Hell, even when I was a leghumper I would cringe and laugh at them- especially Fatcilla.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Another comment from Asshole re the comment left on his IG! Had to break it down in 5 parts!
He is such an arrogant tit and he lies through his teeth. Don’t even pretend she has balanced meals, and you feed her donuts every time you go to dunkin which is at least twice a day. Notice as well when he mentions asking for their favourite things, they are all food related. This is what I detest about this pillock, he has an excuse or should I say lie for everything.
We have all watched his vlogs enough to know how much they value nutrition in that family and we also know that she does not have every word under the sun on her iPad and even if she did, she only knows the food ones.
He has been called out again and he doesn’t like it one bit., you only have to look at the size of these clowns to see what their diet is like. Please don’t insult people who are far superior in intelligence to you with your pathetic lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They certainly show us lots of crap foods but it still comes down to his kid his choice. I know my kids ate lots of hot dogs and chips, and a gazillion Little Debbie cakes. I wonder if they give Abbie vitamins.

Reactions: 7
Let’s try his name in a sentence. Does ‘Assa require maass’ive amounts of DnD? What was his mom smoking after giving birth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Who would really want her! And I read the comment from the leg humpers, OMG, they have some very interesting followers!
I think maybe they realize they're losing quite a few followers and see they're maybe getting more ?negative or ridiculing comments. Just my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No. If anyone remembers the soap opera One Life to Live, there was a character named Asa Buchanan. Requa is probably an old family name.
My grandma was a devoted soap opera watcher. It actually influenced my mom to name me after a certain character. Lol 😆 hint: it’s took her a long ass time to win an Emmy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.