Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripe69

VIP Member
Tonight's vlog from YouTube:
That’s like the dinner party from hell for me. Why does he show Abbie rooting up her nose at the table and why on earth is he comparing Kaidale to Abbie, he is leaps and bounds more advanced than her.
Two of their “ friends “ cancelled what a surprise, to think they missed the bubbly, warm Candy, they will be so disappointed.
Did he actually say he looked cute near the end ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This vlog...I was unprepared. Needed waders. The BS was deep.

We dont babytalk. Yes we do, shut up about it.
Shes a typical teen. Not always. Sometimes. Maybe.
Asa needs earbuds. Yes you moron. Construction is loud.
So cute, teens hanging in Summers room, next shot....
screaming and yelling in the cart. Very typical.
Asa says that Abbie staring at that family was her "interacting" with them. Really?? Because when you were there it was about nothing but their food and you were thrilled she didnt grab for it.
P needs to stop forcing her big ass all over her. New viewers may think shes loving. OG's like us know its new, and image related.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Dmg00

When they showed off the new “studio” and Ass said, tax write off....sorry Charlie, if the space is used for something other than a “studio” you cannot write it off! 😂😂😂 now, I’m sure they will cheat and write it off anyway like they do all their trips and all the things they buy (desks, makeup mirrors, decor, cameras, video equipment and I’m sure many of their meals! It’s a shame that they are such liars. I agree with all of your views on Isaiah, he looks and acts just like his piss poor parents. He will never see how lousy they really are, he will be under their thumb for the rest of his life. So sad

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Happy Monday Tattlers! 😻
In light of the recent renovations at the Maassive Plantation, I have taken it upon myself to redecorate Pigfuckles “studio” with an actual believable theme.
It is pretty clear that Piggy gets, whatever Piggy wants, WHEN she wants it, without any thought given to how her IDD daughter will be impacted.
Sheer ignorance with this family. Plain and Simple!
🐽🧀ENJOY!🧀🐽
I hope you all have a great day! ❤
4AA4084C-6912-474F-879B-6248CF96B185.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

ExposingLiars

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here. I joined about 2 or 3 months ago, but I have been lurking here for over a year. So glad to have found this sight with so many people that see thru them like I do.

One comment I’ve never seen made here is how much they use the word LIKE in so many of their sentences. I’m like, he’s like, she’s like, I was like etc. etc. I see a lot of young people and vlogers using it and it’s sooooo annoying. I feel like Judge Judy when she gets really annoyed with it too and she asks the plaintiff or the defendant if they can get thru a sentence without using the word like. She says and I quote “It’s a filler word”. They all do it in the Maass family, but Dummer is the worst. It seems LIKE is every other word out of her mouth, maybe she should also take a course in grammar at her college. Don’t know if it bothers anyone else?

I got a big laugh when I saw the earrings that PigCilla’s was wearing today (all her earrings are horrible everyday). These in particular are just like what the horses in Spain wear to keep the flies away. They are called “mosqueros”. Mosca in Spanish means fly. The way she was shaking her head around in her “Lipstick Mama” video I guess pigs need to keep flies away too. By the way they actually look really good on horses, but not so on pigs. Photos attached for your viewing comparison.

One moe thing. I think with that bow on her head she is trying to go for the Jo Jo Siwa look, but with fly swatters earrings on.

F1309931-E813-483A-8625-ECC8681C31A1.jpeg
9AB65668-7885-49D3-B033-9BFE85A8B17F.jpeg
FB7C9783-D87D-4F09-B902-58680F938BD6.jpeg
E9AC977A-07E0-452E-A7E9-0C5800F0780F.jpeg
8027DAB3-25BC-43A1-A9F2-E94467DD6411.jpeg
406B2FAA-5ED7-48B9-A0F0-55049653617F.jpeg

I

• Haha
  • Heart

convert70

VIP Member
New here. Been reading posts a couple of weeks. Yes, I too watched FA vlogs, etc. for a few months or a little longer and could see the change! Hope I'm posting this in the right spot where it said "type your reply". Can't stand Priscilla's waddle or "jerking" around that she thinks is dancing. Want to scream at her "Stop!!! Just stop!!! You can't dance and you look stoopid!"

• Heart
  • Haha

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I may sound callous, but Abbie is never going to talk. You have failed her with your inconsistencies and inability to give her more vocabulary on her iPad. The fact that you use this twice a year at least for views just goes to show your true wish is for more money from views on your vlog.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Sweet little vlog...lol...😹
I am pretty sure we are never seeing friend Jamie again!
Also, props to Omar the tent maker for his excellent work on Pigs skirt!
Assa, why do you continue to push the Piggy is nice narrative?

That look you get when you know you have to wait for everyone to leave before you get to eat your 3 pieces of Birthday Cake.

8D617466-6F4D-4568-9EB7-7A5135F6EB92.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Stripe69

VIP Member
Another comment from Asshole re the comment left on his IG! Had to break it down in 5 parts!
He is such an arrogant shit and he lies through his teeth. Don’t even pretend she has balanced meals, and you feed her donuts every time you go to dunkin which is at least twice a day. Notice as well when he mentions asking for their favourite things, they are all food related. This is what I detest about this pillock, he has an excuse or should I say lie for everything.
We have all watched his vlogs enough to know how much they value nutrition in that family and we also know that she does not have every word under the sun on her iPad and even if she did, she only knows the food ones.
He has been called out again and he doesn’t like it one bit., you only have to look at the size of these clowns to see what their diet is like. Please don’t insult people who are far superior in intelligence to you with your pathetic lies.

• Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
so asshat says abby responds better when you speak in an excited voice.....so basically he talks and "trains" his child like a dog....and all they care about is her being happy. not her health, safety, wellbeing, just that she's happy. Have fun when she's 300 lbs, diabetic and out of control, but you can speak in a high pitched voice and she will be happy!

• Heart
  • Sad

Kermy

VIP Member
I didn't watch either hoglets, a&p or piggys alone vlog...just going by what I read here...sorry long

Hoglets blog
No fucking way could I watch it with the Blair Witch camera work considering I take zofron and meclizine every day lol. I have a hard time, obviously (recaps), with the short vomit inducing camera movements on FA
Kinda wondering who paid for the outing to the haunted whatever
Apparently still being an asshole about COVID..would we expect anything else
Coping a tude with roommate..eh didn't watch so really can't comment but he's looked down on roomie before since you know he works a real job.
Sorry my opinion is still he's an arrogant little shit growing into an arrogant big shit

Asswipe and Piggy
I would rather take relationship advice from Henry the VIII or a Kardashian

Kitchen Demo
I bet those guys loved having Piggy strutting around being oh so cute
About the island..here we have a Habitat for Humanity store that would have gone in and taken the whole island and backsplash
Or
Sell them on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist...some leghumper would have bought it. Everyone already knows where they live and what the house set up is so security obviously isn't a concern. It could have been disassembled prior to demolition....I know it's heavy but whoever bought it would have dealt with that problem

Just a huge waste of money and when you think you couldn't dislike them anymore well guess what.....you can

Again I didn't watch any of the vlogs so if I got anything wrong I'm sorry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And the pumpkin painting. Dont get me wrong, at least Becca and Summer make an effort.....but Summer needs slapped with a fish. Or have an anvil fall on her head like the old Roadrunner cartoons. I cant take her LOL
While Abbie looks off in the distance, Becca paints her thumb and then presses Abbies painted thumb onto the pumpkin, suddenly Summer damn near wets herself squealing "Good job Abbie!!! Aweeee!"
I find it hard to believe Asa when he says anyone would be happy to have people talk to her that way 24/7. I bet if Abbie did have the ability she would tell them all to STFU!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
  • Heart

Dmg00

It’s all about big P, what she wants, how great of a mother she is 😡, her shitty makeup and clothes (she has awful taste), how much Assa loves her, Piggy, Piggy, Piggy! I dislike everything about her, how she always says Right! when Assa says something or he’ll ask her something and she just says yep because she has her snout in her phone 24/7. She has to be the center of attention. She can’t dance like she thinks she can on those ridiculous tik tons, she can’t apply makeup, she can’t fake her love for Abby, she can’t decorate, she can’t cook! There’s nothing she does well, except for taking up space and lots of it. For someone who scams people to sell makeup you would think she would wear it? She looks so much older than she is! You can tell she’s constantly buying, always has new clothes but Abbie looks sloppy. I don’t really like Assa either but Piglips grinds my gears, can’t stand her!!!!

• Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
And here we have one of the Massives' signature moves. "Feel sorry for us as we mourn the lack of abilities and progress of Abbie. Nevermind that we did bugger all to actually help her and expected everything to sort itself out without any effort and that we raised a terribly confused and perpetually overwhelmed spoiled brat. She doesn't speak and that is the woooorst. for us, not for her. Now fawn over us, leghumping money cattle!" Jesus, if they were any more narcissistic, they would spontaneously form their own solar system.
I have the feeling that we are never going to see Kaitlyn and her boyfriend again. They looked uncomfortable as hell...

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
After watching Summer telling Abbie "good job!" about a hundred times for actually doing absolutely nothing....I had a thought.
Maybe the kid doesnt even know what "good job" means because they say it so much and they say it when she's not doing anything.
Does that make sense?
who knows..just a thought...

• Heart