Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the weight they both are, I have to wonder if they would be able to run after Abbie if she "elopes" on them. She is fast. I wonder if they've thought about that!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What words of wisdom from you,YouTube thespians, from today’s one ring circus 🤔
65D67457-59AE-42E4-82F3-DD3F651DDA7A.jpeg
2380CCAA-B3A0-45FF-9894-722DDD868675.jpeg
D9838808-C77D-45C4-86ED-CA6E136163DE.jpeg
40B5A9C0-CDF6-4139-AFFB-D94405418EF4.jpeg
A533A6F6-4FD4-4C5A-A3D8-B4CF0DAAA7E3.jpeg
ED4EA277-C60C-4581-8846-1F41A1B96ED5.jpeg
68821FCF-B949-4310-BAE5-8F6E5A256B6B.jpeg
7D04680D-52CD-41F7-BC08-D7A9408DA1ED.jpeg
ACAC0208-141D-491F-866D-F480BE674050.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Piggy snorts a little as she swipes up on this closeup. 🤮🤢
Assss is learning from P now touching his face so much! I’ve never seen someone be so violent with itching her nose! Geez! There could have been more instances, I just couldn’t watch anymore. 🙄
I included a shot of Assssss with an angle that shows the weight he’s put on. Yikes! Stop being a know it all and go on a walk, use the Peleton, go swimming for 20 mins!

And the pumpkin painting. Dont get me wrong, at least Becca and Summer make an effort.....but Summer needs slapped with a fish. Or have an anvil fall on her head like the old Roadrunner cartoons. I cant take her LOL
While Abbie looks off in the distance, Becca paints her thumb and then presses Abbies painted thumb onto the pumpkin, suddenly Summer damn near wets herself squealing "Good job Abbie!!! Aweeee!"
I find it hard to believe Asa when he says anyone would be happy to have people talk to her that way 24/7. I bet if Abbie did have the ability she would tell them all to STFU!! :mad::mad::mad:
Yeah, A looked like she was tired and over it. Who was that activity for? A didn’t care about doing it at all. And did it take 3 people to hover over her? Yes it did I guess. Ugh!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And the pumpkin painting. Dont get me wrong, at least Becca and Summer make an effort.....but Summer needs slapped with a fish. Or have an anvil fall on her head like the old Roadrunner cartoons. I cant take her LOL
While Abbie looks off in the distance, Becca paints her thumb and then presses Abbies painted thumb onto the pumpkin, suddenly Summer damn near wets herself squealing "Good job Abbie!!! Aweeee!"
I find it hard to believe Asa when he says anyone would be happy to have people talk to her that way 24/7. I bet if Abbie did have the ability she would tell them all to STFU!! :mad::mad::mad:
Ugh I feel like we've seen a lot of this in the last few days and it irritates me so much every time. Summer trying to get Abbie to scribble in certain spots while making Asa's card, Becca holding her hands to make a smiley face on a cooking, now the pumpkin thing. There's literally no reason that any of those things need to look good or even halfway decent. Just back off and let her make ugly crafts, jeez.

Good lord, that scream at 14:24 was like nothing I've ever heard before what the duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just lettin' yall know.
If I was planning on getting Audible, I would not any longer. Simply because Asss is promoting it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just lettin' yall know.
If I was planning on getting Audible, I would not any longer. Simply because Asss is promoting it.
Absolutely.... audible is as bad as hello fresh and fabfitfun. Literally every single youtuber does sponsor crap for them and really just puts me off from any company like that. Even more so anything these scummy people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Monday
Hope everyone has a great week

Just cause I like it 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This vlog...I was unprepared. Needed waders. The BS was deep.

We dont babytalk. Yes we do, shut up about it.
Shes a typical teen. Not always. Sometimes. Maybe.
Asa needs earbuds. Yes you moron. Construction is loud.
So cute, teens hanging in Summers room, next shot....
screaming and yelling in the cart. Very typical.
Asa says that Abbie staring at that family was her "interacting" with them. Really?? Because when you were there it was about nothing but their food and you were thrilled she didnt grab for it.
P needs to stop forcing her big ass all over her. New viewers may think shes loving. OG's like us know its new, and image related.
Everything you said!!

Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
"Hoglander"
Holy duck almost 19m....and today was going so well

1. Really using a thumbnail like Harder than we thought...please hosebeasts you never bleeping think...then the Autism in Public, oh goody more sprouting off by Asswipe
2. How dumb is he ... you bleeping tore out a whole room and didn't think it would be a disruption... IDIOTS
3. Yup push push push that routine narrative for sympathy. When the kitchen is done it'll be back to "Abbie absolutely loves chaos"
4. Yup and you took away the second living area... whose stupidity was that..where the duck did you think they would put the cabinets when they were delivered
5. I really don't care about your stress, you create it you live it.
6. And here's the plug for audible .... suckass lead in and why the duck would I use the fatherautism tag for a free trial...audible already does free trials🙄
7. Good lord 2 minutes in and he's already pissed me off... that has to be a record
8. Don't care about the solutions...oh duck SUPERCUTE..hate that expression , just saying
9. Not even gonna comment on Piggys shirt or that damn sweet girl bullshit..if your going to call your child sweet girl then call your animals something else
10. Fake maternal moment 3m18s
..really when was the last time we saw Piggy strap Abbie in
11. Oh this is sickening
12. Shut the duck up Asswipe
13. How the hell long have they known about the kitchen reno yet not prepared
14. Dogs for a walk...LOL pull the other one
15. Ok skipping the audible bullshit...I don't care what he listens to so if I miss anything oh well sorry
16. Yeah all people are special and matter, doesn't stop you and Piggy from taking advantage of them and ripping them off
17. Oh god lord here he bleeping goes...
18. They are never going to accept that Abbie is maybe at a toddler level...I don't know so no jumping on me, it's an observation. Again the only person hurt in the long run is Abbie. They may feed her and take care of her needs but they've done her a massive disservice in the teaching area.
19. Ok shut up now Asswipe
20. And Dunkin
21. So the house has to be "disrupted" for you to do more activities with your child... how about you make time, DON'T film it and do activities normally. Oh yea so so busy that Summer and Becca took her to the pumpkin patch. Around here things like that are a FAMILY activity. Once a freaking year and they didn't have time, apparently the pumpkin was for school so they could have planned an outing with their child that wasn't to a restaurant... ok rant over
22. Abbie does look happy there...
23. Is she a teenage girl or not. Make up your mind. TBH I'm sick of this conversation , they seem to pull it out for filler
24. Holy tit 10m8s....I'll be nice and just say that is not a flattering shot
25. Piggy really needs to accept Abbie for who she is...the whole conversation she never used the word delayed..Asswipe seems to accept it
26. Abbies totally not interested...and of course hand over hand AGAIN. Why don't they pick an activity she may actually enjoy. They've shown the painting/decorating tit in the past and she doesn't appear to like it
27. BEADING IDIOTS...she can do that on her own. Maybe try decorating a wreath, put glue an a flower and let her place it ON HER OWN.
28. Ok so the fact that Abbie grabbed the candy when the pathologist back was turned is ..so cute and Abbie is so stinking cute doing it said while laughing. Well there you have it in a nutshell. Not to mention learning food on IPAD with food reward 🙄. Yup that s communicating. Also was Abbie doing the snack or donut sign to the pathologist
29. 6m39s to go but whose counting
30. 13m21s take maternal moment followed up with a massive snot dump into hand at 13m23s...ok it was probably just a rub but whatever...wow another fake moment at 13m27s...piggys upped her hand
31. duck that stupid electric cart time
32. So cute 🤢
33. Floors in family room will be replaced again once they realized Asswipe scratched them dragging those drawers
34. Blah blah blah blah
35. You are not the only person who goes out with their special needs child...sorry but she's not doing anything earth shattering or life changing
36. Blah blah blah
37. Yea people are generally good... that's rich coming from him. He must be listening to "How to Scam people in 5 easy lessons"
38. Damn piggy went overboard with fake moments this vlog
39. After the beep
Not even worth it
The end

The tit was deep in this one
Good one! Also number 9!!

Dinner was reheated Chicago Deep Dish pizza. Yummy! Part 2 of Screenshots and Sarcasm.

Picking up where we left off. How many people does it take to make a single thumbprint ghost on the pumpkin? Apparently five. Abbie with her thumb. Becca to paint Abbie's thumb. Summer to praise her for doing nothing (seriously, they did all the work.) Cilly who had to look like she actually participated in the project. Lastly, Ass to record it, because he had to get some kind of Abbie content for the vlog.
View attachment 288006
The final products. I wonder what it took to create these pumpkins. Of course, I suspect there was lots of false praise, some bribing with snacks, a few escapes (oh how I wish she had jumped in the pool and lots of missing video.
View attachment 288007
The video from speech therapy. Abbie needed heavy prompting to pick out the correct pictures. Heavy prompting. How is this about her communication being much improved? Also, is it fair to your "typical teenager" who still swipes food any chance she is given? It isn't funny or cute!
View attachment 288008
Time for another maternal mauling by Cilly. Wait, you switched to your original shirt from this AM. She can no longer reach her arms all around your waist again. I remember that was a big milestone back when you were much more likable and relatable. How is this "getting healthier for my daughter" storyline going? Oh, let us not forget you saying her cute t-shirt was $3 on sale at Steinmart. Buy this teenager some more age appropriate and not leftovers from who knows how many seasons? I know how much you are paying for Lane Bryant, and I guarantee you are not buying it on sale.View attachment 288009
Yeah, let's film a family you don't know, without their consent and posting it to your followers. Because isn't it cute that Abbie looks ready to go help herself to their dinner. Note the ever present Cilly T-Rex arm that will in no way stop Abbie should she make the attempt.
View attachment 288010
The look of irritation on your face, Cilly, is on full display. Is it because you are having to watch your typical teenager like a hawk before she assaults and steals another family's dinner? Are you sick of your husband's tit of having a camera at ALL times? Ass, like @Kermy said, where is the great moment of the kid interacting with Abbie? How about when you told them they are trying to make the world a kinder place for your autistic teenager?? Why is it you never get those on video??
View attachment 288012
I can see you have little regard for the craftsmanship of that home. Dragging those drawers along the hardwood. Oh wait a minute...that was carpeting when you moved in. So you probably scratched up the expensive look alike wood flooring you put down. Way to go idiot! Once again, I am sad for Abbie. They could have made room for her to be able to sit in her corner. But no, he needs to give us his version of what happened at dinner before he moves things for Abbie. You are an asshole dad.
View attachment 288013
And once again, another fake maternal moment with mom who is more preoccupied with the tacky ornaments from (S)LimeLife than saying good night to her daughter.
View attachment 288011
Hey Ass! You don't need to vlog every loving moment with Abbie. I bet she would much more prefer your undivided attention for good night, since Summer was about to take her for a bath instead of her parents. Put the bleeping camera down you idiot. View attachment 288014
After the beep. I hope people look at you funny and mock you when you are in that cart. Because you look like two fat people squeezed into a smart car. I know I would not hesitate to tell you to duck off if you were more concerned with vlogging than actually paying attention to where you are going.
View attachment 288015
Dude, you are 39. Not 21. You look like a bleeping tool.
View attachment 288016
Good job!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
OoOooo We had to figure out where to sit Abbie to eat because we’re having our kitchen remodel and it’s just so hard to find seating in our home with a second living room and an office.

Whatever shall we do!?:eek:
And an all weather sofa set and bbq outside. It is getting darker earlier. I betcha Psilly is planning a fancy schmansy Thanksgiving Dinner! That's the rush...

Do they ever say what drinks they get at Dunkin'? Just curious. I am guessing they get the highest calorie ones.

It is crazy seeing the calorie amounts on some of those drinks. You could drink one and only have a couple hundred calories left to eat the rest of the day (if you are watching your calories). Plus, they probably won't even keep you full for very long.

Reactions: 14
Are they in that stupid cart for a tax write-off? I mean if I was living in Florida I still wouldn't be caught dead in that. Abbie acts the same way in a car as she does in the stupid cart, she does appear to be more jumpy in the stupid cart tho......🤪🤔
Maybe she's planning her escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you, I’ve just looked at Autism Dad and Nicky TV also. They look good viewing 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
Asshole always said thst when she does something wrong, like attack Pig (my personal favorite) or steala food, etc. he doesn't reprimand her in any way because that would be reinforcing the behavior. WTF Just another excuse for we are scared shitless to correct or discipline her in anyway or she will damn sure go ham on us". He has a lie or excuse for everything.
Soooo...."reinforcing the behavior" like ....'it's ok Sweet Girl'....go ahead grab that food off that plate that isn't yours' or...'next time you attack mom maybe be a little gentler?'. I'm sorry but I just don't believe that no consequence for an unacceptable behavior is going to curb or stop the behavior. If she understands getting rewarded with food/snack/candy for a good or completed behavior/activity (which she does), then she should be able to understand being disciplined for acceptable behavior...if the correction or punishment is discussed and carried out immediately following the unacceptable action, and is consistently adhered to EACH and EVERY time. And is adhered to by everyone close to her. Sorry, just my thoughts based on what I've seen so far.
She needs help in learning acceptable behaviors to be able to properly behave with family as well as with others or strangers when out at various places. Not everyone is going to be so understanding. What consequence would happen if she attacked a stranger and hurt them or if someone isn't so. "understanding" about her touching or grabbing their food???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 287993

Just you Lucy. Just you. 😂 😂 😂
OMG, that is sick to even comment!! That little trip they took recently? Why didn't they wait until they were starting the kitchen and took 3 or 4 days? Maybe they had specific dates to go, but,with all the money they could of easily taken another trip again for a few days to get out of the mess! Probably didn't want to drag Summer with them! Summer should go home to her Parents where she's belongs! I know if that was my daughter I would be so hurt, but that's just me! It's just so strange! She's a young girl growing up and has no life other than that family! Really weird!

• Heart
Soooo...."reinforcing the behavior" like ....'it's ok Sweet Girl'....go ahead grab that food off that plate that isn't yours' or...'next time you attack mom maybe be a little gentler?'. I'm sorry but I just don't believe that no consequence for an unacceptable behavior is going to curb or stop the behavior. If she understands getting rewarded with food/snack/candy for a good or completed behavior/activity (which she does), then she should be able to understand being disciplined for unacceptable behavior...if the correction or punishment is discussed and carried out immediately following the unacceptable action, and is consistently adhered to EACH and EVERY time. And is adhered to by everyone close to her. Sorry, just my thoughts based on what I've seen so far.
She needs help in learning acceptable behaviors to be able to properly behave with family as well as with others or strangers when out at various places. Not everyone is going to be so understanding. What consequence would happen if she attacked a stranger and hurt them or if someone isn't so. "understanding" about her touching or grabbing their food???
Meant 'being disciplined for unacceptable behavior'. Hate when my phone does it's thing...auto correcting what I type!

[QUOTE="RocketQueen, post: 2726106, member: 61667
"Asa says that Abbie staring at that family was her "interacting" with them. Really?? Because when you were there it was about nothing but their food and you were thrilled she didnt grab for it.
P needs to stop forcing her big ass all over her."
Priscilla had her hand and arm out ready to grab Abbie who would've made a dive for that families food. Priscilla's hand/arm stopped her!

Yep...all of a sudden Priscilla's all involved and loving....

Just so much of this vlog I'm "talking to myself" about! And could comment on but I know there are a few others who do great critiques.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They all look so stupid in the twatmobile- two morbidly obese adults stuffed in the front and an IDD Abbie rocking and laughing like a hyena, along with Summer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Soooo...."reinforcing the behavior" like ....'it's ok Sweet Girl'....go ahead grab that food off that plate that isn't yours' or...'next time you attack mom maybe be a little gentler?'. I'm sorry but I just don't believe that no consequence for an unacceptable behavior is going to curb or stop the behavior. If she understands getting rewarded with food/snack/candy for a good or completed behavior/activity (which she does), then she should be able to understand being disciplined for acceptable behavior...if the correction or punishment is discussed and carried out immediately following the unacceptable action, and is consistently adhered to EACH and EVERY time. And is adhered to by everyone close to her. Sorry, just my thoughts based on what I've seen so far.
I am just sick to death of Arsewipe making excuses up for Her bad behaviour and excuses for not disciplining her, it’s ridiculous. If a child does something wrong, you correct them whether the child is NT or ND. He just spews bullshit as an excuse to be lazy, plus his #autismprincess#sweetgirl is perfect . No she isn’t you clown those poor people at the restaurant didn’t look like they were interacting with Abbie at all and looked annoyed at her watching them. He should put himself between her and other customers if he insists on taking her to eat out. What did he say “ she has a right to be in the restaurant? and the other people there have a right to eat out in peace and not be guarding their food. Some things just don’t work for Abbie and this is one of them. Selfish arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Soooo...."reinforcing the behavior" like ....'it's ok Sweet Girl'....go ahead grab that food off that plate that isn't yours' or...'next time you attack mom maybe be a little gentler?'. I'm sorry but I just don't believe that no consequence for an unacceptable behavior is going to curb or stop the behavior. If she understands getting rewarded with food/snack/candy for a good or completed behavior/activity (which she does), then she should be able to understand being disciplined for unacceptable behavior...if the correction or punishment is discussed and carried out immediately following the unacceptable action, and is consistently adhered to EACH and EVERY time. And is adhered to by everyone close to her. Sorry, just my thoughts based on what I've seen so far.
Meant to say...being disciplined for unacceptable behavior!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.