Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some crazy reason, boredom actually, I watched Pigs latest so-called cooking vlog. What a complete and utter joke! Abbie did zero apart from eating and trying to eat the unfinished product. The rest of the time she stared off into space. The whole thing was a cringe fest! All I could concentrate on were Pigs balloon arms which are quite repulsive. She needs to wear long-sleeved tops. Any thought of her giving fashion advice is beyond ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry couldn't quote @Hotographer512
I'm fine with my soul...after all I've been on the
"hoglet is an arrogant asshole who's morphing into his Asswipe father" side for a very long time...you could see it in FA vlogs and it's carried over to his
After all he
Mocks his roommate for working
He basically ignores covid... yea gramps could have said no to seeing him BUT hoglet should have worn a mask and stayed 6 feet apart.
Not sure about AppState but here if someone in a dorm, especially on the same floor, tested positive they would be locked down. Not allowed out to travel around after being exposed
Those are just 3 current examples of how self centered and arrogant he is...vlog content is more important than people's lives, wonder where scammer in training ever got that idea🙄
How anyone can defend him is beyond me, if anything he's getting worse not better

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When they showed off the new “studio” and Ass said, tax write off....sorry Charlie, if the space is used for something other than a “studio” you cannot write it off! 😂😂😂 now, I’m sure they will cheat and write it off anyway like they do all their trips and all the things they buy (desks, makeup mirrors, decor, cameras, video equipment and I’m sure many of their meals! It’s a shame that they are such liars. I agree with all of your views on Isaiah, he looks and acts just like his piss poor parents. He will never see how lousy they really are, he will be under their thumb for the rest of his life. So sad

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
For some crazy reason, boredom actually, I watched Pigs latest so-called cooking vlog. What a complete and utter joke! Abbie did zero apart from eating and trying to eat the unfinished product. The rest of the time she stared off into space. The whole thing was a cringe fest! All I could concentrate on were Pigs balloon arms which are quite repulsive. She needs to wear long-sleeved tops. Any thought of her giving fashion advice is beyond ridiculous.
Are you sure you’re feeling ok?! Watching that video must have been some serious boredom!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isa. nervously ended his boring vlog by jumping up to “close it out,” just like daddy copied from all the yoonooobers before him. It’s too bad he didn’t fall on his face. Don’t pull a muscle Isa.

Btw, I’m SO excited about her new eye level stove (on the way) that her T-Rex arms can barely reach into. This means more fattening casseroles & baking that will continue to clog up all of their arteries. Oink oink!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

I just watched Abbie's participation in the marshmallow treats with the sound turned off. Really watch how they manipulate her and how little she is actually participating. Imagine if you had a 1 year old and you manipulated their hands to stir, pour..etc.... that is exactly what they are doing with Abbie.. it is really evident if you watch it without the sound for some reason. Lots of jump cuts.. how many tantrums or meltdowns are involved in getting this on video?

Also.. what makes these treats "pumpkin" and for the fall? Because they have orange food coloring? Its just marshmallow, butter, rice crisps and food coloring?

P puts Abbie in these cooking videos to increase her views.. doesn't appear to be helping anymore... I imagine most are tired of thats schtick... the same in every single cooking video.. Abbie eats things inappropriately... they laugh.. Abbie walks away.. they bring her back, Abbie "stirs" with her hand loosely over P's hand, Abbie is only anywhere near the cooking because she wants to steal food.. or because they are blocking her in. .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

I just watched Abbie's participation in the marshmallow treats with the sound turned off. Really watch how they manipulate her and how little she is actually participating. Imagine if you had a 1 year old and you manipulated their hands to stir, pour..etc.... that is exactly what they are doing with Abbie.. it is really evident if you watch it without the sound for some reason. Lots of jump cuts.. how many tantrums or meltdowns are involved in getting this on video?

Also.. what makes these treats "pumpkin" and for the fall? Because they have orange food coloring? Its just marshmallow, butter, rice crisps and food coloring?

P puts Abbie in these cooking videos to increase her views.. doesn't appear to be helping anymore... I imagine most are tired of thats schtick... the same in every single cooking video.. Abbie eats things inappropriately... they laugh.. Abbie walks away.. they bring her back, Abbie "stirs" with her hand loosely over P's hand, Abbie is only anywhere near the cooking because she wants to steal food.. or because they are blocking her in. .
I never understood laughing at her like that when she does things she does not control or understand. Everything about that family is just sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Abbie ever got that grilled chicken sandwich that she requested on her iPad. I still think it's hysterical that the mother acknowledged the grilled chicken sandwich and then said you're right we're making rice crispy treats. I don't even think that is on the iPad. I guess they replaced the Zaxby button with grilled chicken sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look, a new scam to make money off leghumpers while not breaking the rules of your MLM. I may have found the website also. I included screenshots from ten19.shop:
I think I can get all those items either on wish.com or Chinatown. Those don't look like quality items. They have to be knock-offs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is this woman not embarrassed by her cooking efforts? In fact it can hardly be called cooking at all, she uses packets instead of making things from scratch, she uses the unhealthiest of ingredients ( still not got over the full pad of butter in the crockpot yet.) and all the extra ingredients Abbie adds, snot, spit, etc. I couldn’t eat anything made in that house, i would rather starve. Here she is prancing round the kitchen in her apron with Abbie in the chefs coat , what the actual duck and to top it all in come the filthy hands of sex bomb Arsewipe just to add to the mix.
I wonder if they ever really watch the shite that they put out, #mrsbeeton#fatbastard#snot#spit#bonapppetit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So, tonight's vlog...any bets on what we will see? Here are my guesses:

Opening montage of Ass making coffee while Abbie eats breakfast. Video footage of the drive to school. (Sorry, not sorry that I hope one day he gets pulled over and ticketed for doing this.) Abbie's snack after school. Another PSA about autism from the man who loves to talk, while Cilly cannot be distracted from her MLM scam-pire. I wonder if we will see them packing up the kitchen for the demolition. And what fast food are they going to have?

Included....screenshots of hints of what is coming.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.