Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie.kate.kate

I am 100% convinced she is drunk or on drugs in this video
If you want a good laugh go watch this video that was posted on her lipstick mama page earlier today. She says God didn’t make her “any skinnier” because she couldn’t have everything and she’s got a great personality and she’s cute. Then she says “ya’ll better watch your husbands”. This bitch is seriously delusional.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Kermy

VIP Member
Oh goody...its finally the scammer in training homecoming video

1. Well here goes the 18m25s of my life I'll never get back
2. Sure he "surprised" them. And it took 3 people to plan. How fucking dumb is that
3. No not going to watch all your platforms. Wanna know why...I DON'T CARE TO SEE a Piggys overreaction
4. Jeez Piggy is still in the same wet dog clothes ... pig and wet dog ... poo stinky. Then again the house probably smells so bad anyway the wouldn't notice anyway
5. Abbie doesn't give a shit. She thinks she is getting Dunkin
6. God her fat piggy ass takes up a whole big couch cushion...but she's looding weight ya'all🤣🤣🤣
7. Poor Abbie...just watching how she does that "turtle neck" stim makes me hurt. And before the "don't make fun of a child" shit starts, I am not making fun of her..it's the only way I can describe it
8. Guys she really does not care, she just wants food
9. Stop making excuses and face facts. Not being mean here but if you tied a donut around his neck she would be excited, why, because the nimrods taught her to get excited about donuts
10. Don't think asswipe, it will make your head explode..wait on second thought go for it
11. Wow 3m45s in and his autism teaching part of the vlog 🙄. Guess what I don't give a fuck
12. Still making excuses...shut the fuck up
13. OMFG mini scammer with the typical teen bullshit
14. Idiot...Abbies been asking for food...you tell her your going after the "mother/daughter" nail shit yet said she lives in the here and now. Sure then tell her patience
14. Peace, love,puzzle piece 🤢
15. Yes a car has to stop in a crosswalk piggy...go ahead try the theory when a car isn't slowing down...idiot
16. Blech lovey dovey gross moment
17. And you know this us gonna be said
STUPID FUCKING CART
18. Piggys fake voice...should have known it would pop up
19. Brandy is back.
20. Of course Piggy has to show that she is using the IPAD with Abbie...fake ass hog
21. How many scammers does it take to push a bike
22. Give it up...Abbie will never ride herself to the park with a picnic she made @tm a leghumper
23. Awww look gushing fans
24. Asswipe and Piggy are faker than a $3 bill
25. Of course the boat
26. Could have done without the close up view of Asswipes well ass
27. Piggy lol "are we all getting in that way" . I would pay to see that
28. Poor Maverick exiled to his bed
29. Woo hoo take out again
30. Sure be aggressive with her. Then wonder why she fights back
31. Almost done thank god
32. After the beep...Isaiah and Summer are ASSHOLES encouraging fighting and then pulling hands waiting. Sorry neither one should ever work eith children
The end

This vlog pissed me off at the end
They ENCOURAGE her to fight but then wonder why she gets aggressive
Isaiah is not going to change and grow in college. If anything I think he is becoming a bigger asshole
Do I care if they read this
Not one damn bit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Without revealing too much, I have had a message from the wonderful Torrie Williamson who was giving Pig a hard time on Lipshit Mama. She is not yet a member here but reads what we say. She has now been blocked (what a surprise!) But says she will return under another name to wreak havoc. Good on her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Two things stand out in this vlog.
At 7;07 watch P totally ignore social distancing and barrel her fat ass into that tent. Watch the male customer look at her and quickly move away. They are so self absorbed its sickening.
And Asa, yeah camp is good and beneficial, but how about non-profits like homeless shelters, food banks and soup kitchens, mental health drop in centers? You know...agencies that can mean the difference between sleeping on the streets or having even one meal a day? Its a national crisis. The shelter I work for served 980 women and 407 children last year. After operating for almost 28 years, our accountant let us know that if things continue as they are, we have enough money for one more year. Thats it. Think about those numbers Asa...all over America.
But yes...lets worry about camp.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I am dying over here....they got caught using a filter and are making all sorts of excuses.
FB_IMG_1600463567402.jpg
20200918_192706.jpg
20200918_192806.jpg
20200918_192830.jpg

And since we all know you love to read here, ASS. 👋 I don't know, have you removed Prilly's clench on your balls currently? We all know she is the boss of that house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Kermy

VIP Member
Longer than usual
Hi guys...sorry for late recap. Some idiot decided to hit a power pole. He's fine but lost power
I apologize in advance if I repeat anything anyone said...I wanted to get this done so haven't caught up yet

1. Thank god only 11m17s
2. Oh shit Piggy and Costco...QUICK HIDE THE CHEESE AND SEASONING PACKETS
3. 17s in and Piggys already rubbing snot on her hand....face it that's what the nose wipe is for
4. Sure Asswipe, pull the other one...like he wears shirts from Costco
5. I still am wondering who gets the respite pay, Summer or Becca and why it takes 2 people. Is the state paying for friends to hang out together
6. Ok a so called grown ass man should not say SUPER CUTE ..hell noone should say super cute
7. Why did it take 3 people to go to Costco...oh so they could go to lunch I guess..and you know lunch wasn't Costco pizza or hot dogs...as if
8. Why don't they brush Abbies hair more than once a day 🙄
9. Piggy is MASSIVE on that couch...say it with me, poor couch
10. Yippee NALA...NICE HIT
11. Poor pigcilla feels yucky...maybe it's from doing her...damn that sounds dirty 🤣
12. 🤢 imagining a hooves rub
13. Yippee Maverick
14. She takes better care of Sandy than she does Abbie
15. Sure blame the behaviors on her feelings...you know the frustration and confusion you guys cause her...maybe she's PMSing
after all she's a teenage girl. Maybe deep down she knows she gets away with it
Maybe you should have started "dealing" with behaviours 12 years ago.
16. Damn she's huge and I hate that they call the dog and Abbie the same "sweet girl" bullshit
17. Poor Maverick looks so dejected all the time
18. Blah blah blah filler
19. Aww Summers mad cuz Abbie doesn't like her activity...get over it
20. Sure such a good job pressing with Summer holding her wrist. I'm thinking the finger Abbie used says it all....fuck you guys
21. Notice where piggy's mind is. She doesn't say all the NAMES, she says all the THINGS
22. More fucking filler
23. 4m24s to go
24. Abbie could give 2 shits
24. No matter where she puts it they'll just move it
25. 🤢 date night
26. Aww the friends finally took her for mexican in that stupid freaking clown cart
27. Sure, you watch Abbie work up to a full body scream but are still "surprised" she did it🙄
28. This vlog is just really showing how large Piggy is. The spanx definitely had the day off in the kitchen
29. Damn Becca is Isaiah in drag
30. Coming to an online ripoff outlet to you. A pic made by 2 respite workers but signed by Abbie.....yes she can write now. It's that miracle pool water I tell ya.
31. I wonder how much unpicked up shit is in that yard
32. A day full of filler..woo fucking hoo
The end

BOOOORRRRRIIIINNNGGG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Morning all. Havent been here for a few days so heres my late 2 cents.
I think Asa was " consoling" P on the Little People Sofa over the photo backlash.
Also notice at 11 pm when Isaiah showed up, P is wearing the same outfit she bathed the dogs in hours earlier. Disgusting. She even commented at the time she was covered in wet Sandy hair. Shes a nasty human.
That TikTok about Abbie "communicating" on her iPad to pick dinner. Why the sudden "communication" hype? She has been beating the hell out of the food buttons for years. This isnt "new".
Notice Asa said if people DM him craft ideas he will forward them to Becca and Summer. I think the whole craft thing is pointless...but at least the girls attempt to engage her. A&P are too busy for that.
Summer thought it was "so cute" that Abbie screamed/ honked so loud in the restaurant that she scared the crap out of them, the server and other diners. Yeah...freaking adorable.
Speaking of yelling. In Asas Audible plug he facetimes Isaiah, who calls out his roomie for snoring, so he needs Audible soothing sounds to sleep. Really. What bullshit. He has had Abbies room 20 ft away, yelling and banging around his whole life. But now, he needs Audible to sleep. LOL. I literally cant believe the shit they say to make a buck.
Idk. They exhaust me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
I doubt that this recap from last thread is going to be funny as all the recent developments have me fuming. But I'll at least try to give the obligatory TL;DR.
We started the last thread with the most outrageous and transparent photoshop. Of course, that didn't land with people who aren't blind or have at least a dozen braincells left, so she waahhhhd on social media how commenting on weight is mean. We also get a surprising cameo from their old "friends", the Brazees. Jon says that bullying is mean and that was right up Prissys alley. She - of course - hogged the comments to tell everyone, who couldn't scroll past quickly enough, that not kissing her hippo ass is hurting her pwecious widdle fee-fees.
Asshat was more or less just a semi-sentient camera holder for his waddling wife. He had to content himself with being a smartass in the Youtube comments. That was, until he could sit down with his elephant elf (I swear, the sofa was screaming) to tell the meanies on youtube to leave them alone with the immortal wisdom "you do you". They clumsily tried to package it in COVID, which wasn't the greatest idea, since "you do you" is a pretty dumb idea once others are affected. They might as well drive 90 mph in a residential area and tell the cop "stop judging".
Golden boy lost his goPro and wasted huge amounts of gas to get his beloved Dunkin. Of course. What has the environment ever done for us? In a surprisin twist he came back home yesterday...
Abbie attacked her useless mother-impersonator (you go, girl! Go for the eyes next time). Ass used that opportunity to share his infinite knowledge and educate us potato-brains about psychology. It was confusing and almost entirely wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Kermy

VIP Member
Here we go ... is it me or are these titles getting ridiculous 🤪...long

1. Blah blah blah
2. Your kid is not awesome, he's selfish and self centered. Did he have a COVID test before he left Boone
3. Ohoh boob escaped the seatbelts. She's not going to like that shot
4. He "gave up" one of his days to hang with his friends. If he was truly awesome he would have stayed in Boone
5. 1m26s in and look ma no mask. It's down around his chin as a fashion statement. Keep the god damn thing on .
6. Dummer the same...just leave it on
7. Aww ... in what way are the "so cute" Tinkerhog....🤔
8. Abbies probably glad to be away from the hogs
9. Give me a fucking break with the crying
10. Does he realize the camp is run by Catholic Charities...did he forget that while they were mocking and making fun of a living nativity scene🤨
11. Funny how Piggy thinks everyone should buy her makeup whether they have the means or not.
12. Ding ding ding.. telling statement. We hang out with these kids outside of camp. Like pigs girls weekend, this was Isaiahs friends day
13. Oh fuck no way would I let Guillermo near a special needs kid..just watch vlogs with him in them and you'll see what I mean. NO FUCKING WAY
14. Ok you can shut up now
15. All charities are struggling. Will you donate your old cabinets etc from your kitchen demo. Habitat for Humanity would take them in a heartbeat. Why do I see a dumpster in their future though
16. How about donating Abbies space in the next Super Saturday to a child who missed out...yea I thought not
17. You let her do what she wants also
18. This filler shit is well shitty...💩💩💩
19. Why doesn't Piggy just make pickled okra..not hard
20. Lalala boring..
21. Do not sing
22. Oh my ... things shoved under her boobs😹
23. What is that slop
24. And Dunkin
25. Glaring ,Summer....take a hint
26. Are those proper deli trays... if so laaaazzzyyyyy. I believe they are since they're not on proper cooter boards
27. Blah blah blah except finally NALA ATTACK
28. We don't care Asswipe...nothing you say or do is sincere
29. You found surfing.....you'll drop it soon enough..oh wait.. and blame COVID
30. Isaiah is a royal fuckhead....leave Abbie alone...stop with the "wrestling" already. 9 times out of 10 he's the instigator but they all laugh.
31. Staged after the beep with more crap acting...but nope no cross promotion here
The end

They really are getting horrible . The content sucks.
And
WTF is this bullshit about "her" people.

After watching scammer in training in various vlogs and knowing what he's pulled I don't see how anyone could possibly defend him
He came home from an area with high activity, from a school with a breakout. So potentially he can infect
Abbie. IDD
His fat ass parents ...OBESE
Dummer
Hog face and wide load...OBESE WITH UNDERLYING CONDITIONS
Now note 5 of the 6 listed are vulnerable
Goes to camp to volunteer
19 other campers ... ALL VULNERABLE
However many counselors
Abbie goes to school
Her whole freaking class...ALL VULNERABLE
However many teachers

There was no need for him to be there and considering the circus or at least the fatasses will be in Boone this weekend

Purely selfish reasons are the only reason he came home....nothing to do with boo hoo homesickness or camo
Gopro
Electric bike
See friends

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hence dried beans, rice, peas, noodles etc. Edible.
Unfortunately those items will not satisfy someone with PICA.

I have had PICA my entire life, like Abbie. It is actually a bit more complicated than a lot (not saying you) of people think. It isnt about "texture" at all. It is a literal craving for a non-edible item. Texture can be a factor, some people seek out their item along with texture, but it is not the dominant issue.
The cause/effect of PICA has been discussed, studied and disputed for years. Some studies believe it is strictly a result of the body's inability to absorb certain nutrients (like Iron) which cause the odd cravings. Other studies show that it is actually PICA itself that cause the nutrient deficit, because the ingestion on non-food items are hindering digestion and the body's ability to absorb proper food items. Kind of a which came first? The chicken or the egg scenario.

Its also very very common in people with DD, ADHD, and certain mental illness like schizophrenia. Its considered a Eating Disorder but now studies are leaning toward PICA actually being an OCD, and treatments vary from medicinal to behavior modification. I had both. I mentioned before that I had severe ADHD as a child. Severe. This was in the mid-70's...treatment was new, meds were new, and ADHD was simply "Hyperactivity" then. I spent my elementary years in a windowless room one on one with an therapist because even though my IQ tested well above grade level, I was deemed behaviorally unteachable. I was the first child in my county to take Ritalin, and my mother had to challenge the school board to allow me to take a dose at school. By age 7, my behaviors caused my parents to divorce, my brothers hated me, my mother was in therapy, and I damaged our home and belongings at a relentless pace. And the PICA. I craved and ate chalk, ice, dirt, cigarette ashes, Play-Doh...you name it. Even though ABA eliminated my horrible and unsafe behavior by my early teens, and I began to thrive in school and socially....here I am, just turned 50, and the PICA remains. I have Iron infusions every 12 weeks and also take oral supplements daily. Yet I still crave chalk. I eat Tums like candy, or drink Milk of Mag, because they taste like chalk and will not harm me.

Sorry so long. Just wanted to point out how PICA can stand alone as a sole disorder, or be a comorbidity to many others. (There are also significant cultural and socioeconomic factors that are super interesting, but I digress. :)) I have always been truly bothered that they talk about her PICA, but I have never ONCE heard them address how they are working toward (or had in the past) treatment options. Its really unpleasant guys. I joke about it myself, that I have to stop myself from literally licking my own ashtray when I have an episode...but how can Abbie express, or even substitute an item for a need that she cannot communicate, and parents who shrug and giggle it off? I have never said this before (due to the length of all this) but as someone who has lived my life with PICA- I 100% believe that at least half of the time that she is signing for "food" she is trying to communicate that unmet craving and need. It makes me sad. Again, this isnt like craving a donut. It is overpowering and uncomfortable. :(

• Heart
  • Sad

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
Oh wait, you have more money that you must pay so I can afford my completely overpriced kitchen renovation. Remember, sell, sell, sell. *lip smack*lip smack*! My #autismprincess needs her empire when the Maasshole parents die from obesity.

We know they will be going for the bougiest (is that how it is spelled) and new money type of bells and whistles. So, what do we think we will see?
A pot faucet near the stove!

I found out things are not good. They' re saying ovarian cancer. Lots of things happening fast. My heart is in a whirlwind.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Omg! Off topic, but a few minutes ago I saw flashing lights and saw police cars at my neighbors. Someone robbed their house today! They robbed them, even took food. Made a huge mess but ironically, locked their cat along with her food dishes in the bathroom and left note on a paper towel that said "didnt want your cat to get lost".
!!?? The world has gone mad!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Magpie2020

Msbullwnkl said:
Welcome to the darkside! What brought you to our slice of truth telling?
Do tell us. I find it very interesting to discover how people find their way here. Arsewipe must get worried when he sees how many new people join here!

I have been watching them for a couple of years .... And slowly over time realised that what they were portraying was so false....
I also couldn't understand way there was NO negative comments on there behaviour towards Abbie + dogs + anything really :)..

So glad I've discovered this site & know there are people outside of their delusional bubble who can see through this BS.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I am 100% convinced she is drunk or on drugs in this video
She looks like a corpse.

If you want a good laugh go watch this video that was posted on her lipstick mama page earlier today. She says God didn’t make her “any skinnier” because she couldn’t have everything and she’s got a great personality and she’s cute. Then she says “ya’ll better watch your husbands”. This bitch is seriously delusional.
I better watch my husband? Yeah I'm not too worried there Cilla.

1600846164823.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Pizzalover83

I too have PCOS and hirsutism @HelenPTSD I'm sorry you had a crap experience with 🐷. I've always suspected she only cares about the product and not the person buying it. This just proves it.

If you are still looking for makeup suggestions try talking to a drag queen. I've battled facial hair since I was 11-12 years old. Been told I look more like a boy than a girl. I feel your pain with this. I wish I could give you a hug. Im here if you ever need to vent.

I once almost got sucked into ItWorks. Something just didn't seem right when talking to my friend about it. Then I went to google and read up on it. Now I'm antimlm. Mlm's seem worse than working at Walmart. I work at a Walmart. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lauraline

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as I’ve been a longggggg time lurker but finally made an account to make viewing the forum easier and also wanted to share my thoughts. I started watching FA earlier this year after they kept appearing in my recommended and thought they seemed to be a normal loving family sharing their ups and downs having a non NT child I kept noticing some really problematic behaviours from A and P, Priscilla seems so cold and unloving towards Abbie and it’s getting progressively worse. Priscilla joking about wanting to leave her behind on a plane, freaking out when she saw that snake and clearly hideing behind Abbie then claiming she was trying to protect her lol, mocking her honking and revealing embarrassing details about her toilet training.
And what’s with Summer? I used to think Isiah probably had a crush on her but now I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Asa?! There is a weird tension in that house right now and I think something is going to snap soon. And why does she constantly say “all the things” and “are you excited?!” It’s so mind numblimgly annoying when she’s said it for the thousandth time. I feel so sorry for Abbie, why doesn’t she have words on her iPad for stop, or uncomfortable, no camera, etc?? They have the power to give her so many communication options but it’s literally all food. I could go on longer but I know yall discussed it all many times before. I wanted to ask if there was a video of Asa talking about the other daughter/him leaving Priscilla in the past as I couldn’t find it but have seen it referenced a lot? Thanks. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 34