Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know as you've had pets how dogs love to sniff things away from their territory, it's their way of reading what's going on and who's been around, they also prefer to relieve themselves away from their home, it's an instinct. All of this is denied to those two dogs unless he's at a loss for vlog content once in a while. :cautious:
A damn shame. Those dogs need lots of exercise and so do A&P.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Msbullwnkl said:
Welcome to the darkside! What brought you to our slice of truth telling?
Do tell us. I find it very interesting to discover how people find their way here. Arsewipe must get worried when he sees how many new people join here!

I have been watching them for a couple of years .... And slowly over time realised that what they were portraying was so false....
I also couldn't understand way there was NO negative comments on there behaviour towards Abbie + dogs + anything really :)..

So glad I've discovered this site & know there are people outside of their delusional bubble who can see through this BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree no one knows what her parents feel. I just know if I was seeing my adult child spending more "family" time with another family instead of our family it would hurt me.

I don't think Abbie will ever progress past the mental age of a two year old.

Abigail is very little Autism and severely IDD .. IMO Chincilla wants to forget about the fact that she is IDD.. she pressed a button on her IPad I mean it could have been any button. She wanted a different restaurant to begin with but Chincilla does t like that restaurant. Who is she trying to fool! I know some of the StumpHumpers will believe Abigail meticulously search through her IPad for this stupid restaurant when in reality Asswhipe recorded her hitting I think Chick Fil A ( I could me mistaken I don’t know American restaurants that well) but that is a restaurant that Chincilla doesn’t want so they went to a different restaurant!

Hi... I’ve been following for a while ... 1st post
Comments on her cillastuff page .... delusional View attachment 248279
Welcome to the dark side hehehe actual we all see through the bullshit so it could be the light side bahaha but anyway welcome :)

• Heart
Morning all. Havent been here for a few days so heres my late 2 cents.
I think Asa was " consoling" P on the Little People Sofa over the photo backlash.
Also notice at 11 pm when Isaiah showed up, P is wearing the same outfit she bathed the dogs in hours earlier. Disgusting. She even commented at the time she was covered in wet Sandy hair. Shes a nasty human.
That TikTok about Abbie "communicating" on her iPad to pick dinner. Why the sudden "communication" hype? She has been beating the hell out of the food buttons for years. This isnt "new".
Notice Asa said if people DM him craft ideas he will forward them to Becca and Summer. I think the whole craft thing is pointless...but at least the girls attempt to engage her. A&P are too busy for that.
Summer thought it was "so cute" that Abbie screamed/ honked so loud in the restaurant that she scared the crap out of them, the server and other diners. Yeah...freaking adorable.
Speaking of yelling. In Asas Audible plug he facetimes Isaiah, who calls out his roomie for snoring, so he needs Audible soothing sounds to sleep. Really. What bullshit. He has had Abbies room 20 ft away, yelling and banging around his whole life. But now, he needs Audible to sleep. LOL. I literally cant believe the tit they say to make a buck.
Idk. They exhaust me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Maverick looks lethargic and overweight, he only went to A with the lead because he thought he might get out of the compound and actually see life. It's sad that neither dog is taken out even once a day when there are two large people that could really do with the exercise and other adults there.

Do none of them see how cruel it is to confine a dog in a yard for weeks on end pooing endlessly in the same squalid spot and also to put Sandy into a crate for hours because they can't be bothered to deal with any training. Pay someone to train her you effing tightwads.

Those dogs are not physically or mentally stimulated, Maverick is shutting down and youngster Sandy is over the top exuberant from inactivity.

It's amazing how much time they spend driving to restaurants and DD every single day to make themselves happy but can't spare 30 minutes twice a day to make their dogs happy.

My 15 year old dog gets taken on short walks twice a day, he's almost blind and quite deaf but he still loves to go out.

They make my blood boil and don't deserve to have those dogs.
If they can't take them out fer whatever reason (and I call bullshit on that. As you said, they are perfectly able to go out to eat or buy unnecessary crap avery day), they could at least teach them new tricks on the patio to keep their brains from atrophying. Would make for more interesting content than what they are shitting out at them moment (same with filming what they teach Abbie and how they track progress and so on). But that would require effort, and noooooo.
But it is something that I noticed from the start (so even when I liked them). They were treating Maverick like tit. He was either alone the entire day (Don't do it. If you have a fulltime job that requires the dog to be alone regularly for more than a few hours, don't get a dog!) or left him at a kennel (or with Crazy Nanny) for overnight trips. Back then I thought that this were just intercultural differences, but it already shows how they think providing food is enough to care for a living being.

• Heart
  • Sad

Since she got top sales in August, I do think people are still buying but I don’t think they are joining.

She is most likely running out of people to join.

She says she made her investment back in one sale. Probably true for her but not her down line. You need to sell $1000 worth of products to make $200 back.

Also another lie is that you don’t have to buy anything after the starter kit. Well technically you don’t but if you want to show products you will need to buy some. The starter kit only comes with so much.

The one she is promoting for $69 only comes with this.

Cleanser
Moisturizer
Travel Size Priming Spray
Travel Size Setting Spray
Perfect Translucent Powder
Mini Powder Brush
Perfect Eyeliner Pen
Perfect Mascara
Perfect Lip Gloss
Catalog & Training Materials

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Really interesting blogs and articles on this page. It just surprises me the FTC hasn't done more to investigate LimeLife. The information is all over the place about the crimes committed by this company.

Reactions: 9

Since she got top sales in August, I do think people are still buying but I don’t think they are joining.

She is most likely running out of people to join.

She says she made her investment back in one sale. Probably true for her but not her down line. You need to sell $1000 worth of products to make $200 back.

Also another lie is that you don’t have to buy anything after the starter kit. Well technically you don’t but if you want to show products you will need to buy some. The starter kit only comes with so much.

The one she is promoting for $69 only comes with this.

Cleanser
Moisturizer
Travel Size Priming Spray
Travel Size Setting Spray
Perfect Translucent Powder
Mini Powder Brush
Perfect Eyeliner Pen
Perfect Mascara
Perfect Lip Gloss
Catalog & Training Materials
She really needs to proofread.. "open yourself own business"
Very professional bosshog
And that bullshit with the compensation package written so you can be millionaires.
There's a special place in hell for people like this, maybe even a subsection of scamlifers where they sit around and watch the wax, I mean makeup, melt off their faces.

Oh and you lost your business because you sucked at running it and were ripping off and scamming customers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think a two year old level is stretching it for Abbie. When I do FaceTime with my 2 year old grandson, I see much more advanced skills on his part. I am thinking she is on a one year old level and will probably stay there. It’s sad for her and especially her parents (not defending them) even though Abbie doesn’t realize the sadness.
My son was reading books and shouting out the words on the huge billboards on the highways at age two. So, yes, I agree, it's a huge stretch to believe Abbie is anywhere near a two-year-old mentally.

To us, that was normal, it was how two-year-olds were. 🤷‍♀️Before anyone jumps on me, I now realize not all kids are the same. I do believe though that if enough one on one time and effort is put into a child during the very early years, it can only have positive results.

From the day I found out I was pregnant I read to my belly, I talked to him, I told him things. After he was born, I did the same...every single day, and always an hour before he fell asleep...me sitting by his crib, until he moved to a toddler bed, then us snuggled up in his bed, reading, answering questions, and bonding.

Some nights he wanted to read to me, so we would take turns. This continued every single night until fifth grade when he felt he was too old for nighttime stories. So, we would still hang out for an hour, give or take, before bedtime talking, and once in a while, he would ask me to read to him, as he fell asleep. When he hit high school, I would get comfy on his bean bag on the floor and listen to him tell me about his day, or whatever he wanted to talk about.

My mom did amazing things with him when she was his daycare provider after I returned to work...(for lack of a better word) We paid her to come into our home and watch him M-F from 8 am thru 4 pm. He was 5 months old when I returned to work. She is the #1 reason he advanced as quickly as he did...she made it fun, and the learning never stopped. The beauty of it, he never knew he was learning. Our entire living room looked like a preschool each day when I got home from work...and she left detailed lists of things he did/said, etc. My mom always told me it was amazing how children's spongy brains worked, they absorbed everything if the time and effort were put into them.

Abbie never had that, and never will, and that is very sad. I'm not saying she would have been reading at that age, or ever for that matter, but wow, imagine all she would be today if someone from that lazy ass family had taken the time and effort to foster anything she had going on, daily....imagine where she would be now. It's truly sad how they failed her, right from the start. :mad:

To be clear, my then-husband and I worked fulltime jobs, we were in our 30s, first-time parents, and clueless about how to be a parent. Regardless of how tired I was, that hour of reading/talking, etc before he fell asleep was never missed. It was an amazing bonding time that did change as he aged, however, he is 19 now, in college, and still talks about how much he looked forward to that hour before bed. One of his favorite memories of his childhood he says.

Sorry this was so long. :eek::oops:🤷‍♀️🤓

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My son was reading books and shouting out the words on the huge billboards on the highways at age two. So, yes, I agree, it's a huge stretch to believe Abbie is anywhere near a two-year-old mentally.

To us, that was normal, it was how two-year-olds were. 🤷‍♀️Before anyone jumps on me, I now realize not all kids are the same. I do believe though that if enough one on one time and effort is put into a child during the very early years, it can only have positive results.

From the day I found out I was pregnant I read to my belly, I talked to him, I told him things. After he was born, I did the same...every single day, and always an hour before he fell asleep...me sitting by his crib, until he moved to a toddler bed, then us snuggled up in his bed, reading, answering questions, and bonding.

Some nights he wanted to read to me, so we would take turns. This continued every single night until fifth grade when he felt he was too old for nighttime stories. So, we would still hang out for an hour, give or take, before bedtime talking, and once in a while, he would ask me to read to him, as he fell asleep. When he hit high school, I would get comfy on his bean bag on the floor and listen to him tell me about his day, or whatever he wanted to talk about.

My mom did amazing things with him when she was his daycare provider after I returned to work...(for lack of a better word) We paid her to come into our home and watch him M-F from 8 am thru 4 pm. He was 5 months old when I returned to work. She is the #1 reason he advanced as quickly as he did...she made it fun, and the learning never stopped. The beauty of it, he never knew he was learning. Our entire living room looked like a preschool each day when I got home from work...and she left detailed lists of things he did/said, etc. My mom always told me it was amazing how children's spongy brains worked, they absorbed everything if the time and effort were put into them.

Abbie never had that, and never will, and that is very sad. I'm not saying she would have been reading at that age, or ever for that matter, but wow, imagine all she would be today if someone from that lazy ass family took the time and effort to foster anything she had going on, daily....imagine where she would be now. It's truly sad how they failed her, right from the start. :mad:

To be clear, my then-husband and I worked fulltime jobs, we were in our 30s, first-time parents, and clueless about how to be a parent. Regardless of how tired I was, that hour of reading/talking, etc before he fell asleep was never missed. It was an amazing bonding time that did change as he aged, however, he is 19 now, in college, and still talks about how much he looked forward to that hour before bed. One of his favorite memories of his childhood he says.

Sorry this was so long. :eek::oops:🤷‍♀️🤓
Beautiful!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder what happened to Brandy? That episode was 4 weeks ago...either she didn't come back or she requested not to be filmed...? :unsure:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Tonight's vlog:
What exactly is Summer doing living with these people?
I dont care what they claim about her I dont believe it.
Respite?
Asss assistant?
I never see either of those things.
I almost puked when I saw her buckled up in the back seat with P&A on their Target run.
She's gotta get a grip.
She is an "ABassistant" when Ab pulls her "Abitude" card, if ya know what I mean. She "Absissted" when Pigknickles just couldn't deal with her.They dump her on her BFF so they can spend "maassive" $$$$ on "Pigknuckles Crap and tit" to vlog about to the leghumpers and cheapen their dining room trough even more.

She is an "ABassistant" when Ab pulls her "Abitude" card, if ya know what I mean. She "Absissted" when Pigknickles just couldn't deal with her.They dump her on her BFF so they can spend "maassive" $$$$ on "Pigknuckles Crap and tit" to vlog about to the leghumpers and cheapen their dining room trough even more.
Oh....and if "Pigattude" doesn't get her way, look out "PapaMaassitude". Good title for next time?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Oh....and if "Pigattude" doesn't get her way, look out "PapaMaassitude". Good title for next time?
🤣🤣🤣Perfect Title! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do tell us. I find it very interesting to discover how people find their way here. Arsewipe must get worried when he sees how many new people join here!

I have been watching them for a couple of years .... And slowly over time realised that what they were portraying was so false....
I also couldn't understand way there was NO negative comments on there behaviour towards Abbie + dogs + anything really :)..

So glad I've discovered this site & know there are people outside of their delusional bubble who can see through this BS.
And there's more and more of us all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They could even hire a dog walker if they say they are too busy. If they proclaim it's too hot out. First thing in the am and right before bed. I don't have dogs because I can't give them the long walks needed.
I love it! A respite dog walker!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder what happened to Brandy? That episode was 4 weeks ago...either she didn't come back or she requested not to be filmed...? :unsure:
True! The last time we saw her, Assa was in his know-it-all mood, looking annoyed as per usual. Pigknuckles seemed rather standoffish, more than usual. I wonder if there has been a falling out of some sort between them? Brandy gave it her all for AB’s sake.. The Maasives jack up everything that seems beneficial for the Autism Princess.😿

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guyth, I have taught my mum well. Before leaving the house to go for a leisurely walk, my mother asked me if her t-shirt passed 'the gunt test'. I reassured her that yes, her t-shirt did indeed pass the gunt test ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else wonder when Abbie was “picking the place for her art,” if she tried to go to the trash can and throw it away and they had to stop her?
Her ability levels don’t always fit one age level and I believe her medications also effect her on a cognitive level. Which shouldn’t happen but Asa and Priscilla are so clueless in knowing about what medication actual does and what they should be reporting, that the doctors haven’t picked up on it. Yes, she sees doctors but only for a very short amount of time and the doctors rely on the parents for medication changes and tweaks..

• Haha
  • Heart
Was it really 4 weeks ago? Well, that shows something has occurred. Those of you who are not blocked, please get on the case and ask what happened to Brandy. IMO she is an important person in Abbies life as I increasingly think that school is completely useless. They dont even supply details of what Abbie has done every day and how to build on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.