Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Pink Marshmallow for the thread suggestion!

Bringing over posts from the last thread. This is Everything wrong with MLMs...
@MissKC you replied to my comment about the make up Cilla sells saying this...
I have wanted hear about someone’s experience of the make up side for a while now and you’ve just confirmed what I already thought! So she would rather just blank a potential customer than be friendly! Did you feel pressured to buy or was you genuinely interested? And did she try persuade you buy more than you wanted? She is as disgusting as Asa!

I was interested in buying some make up as i have PCOS and due to that i have hair growing on my face (think The Greatest Showman) and I've been looking for make up to cover up the shadow I have, I explained what i needed it for and how I'm treated when i go out without make up on, so she sent me a link to this quiz the company has to make sure you get the right colour ect, she then said to cover up properly i don't just need foundation, I need this certain cream and a another powder, it ended up her telling me to cover up properly i would need four different items, now the foundation alone cost £25, the cream £18, the powder £28 and a spray that cost £35, so all together it would have cost me £116, I explained to her that I'm disabled, I have PTSD and my hubby had to leave his dream job to care for me, so our funds are limited to say the least, I said that i will start saving up and buy them one at a time, well she was not happy with that, saying that I HAD to have them all as they wouldn't work well on their own, she said she's found me the cheapest option and it's in my best interest to get them all at once, I again told her that was impossible, that i would have to save up for a month just to afford the foundation, it was then i got ghosted, I sent her a following two messages asking about a product and no reply, if i had brought them all i bet she would have replied to my question, I really did feel pressurised to buy them, she said she can see why i would need them all and if i went out without them all on my face she said she could understand why people say nasty things to me, I showed my hubby the messages and he went mad, the way she talked to me really did make me feel like tit, especially with my PTSD I always feel bad about myself, but she made me feel worse, she was saying that it's so cheap anyone could afford to buy them and I'm a woman so i had to have decent make up not the crap (her words) that is sold in the shops, if i hadn't shown my hubby the messages i would have ended up getting the money some how to buy it all, she really did a number on me, if she talks to everyone like she did to me then i can see why she gets so much money, I honestly felt like i HAD to buy it, she really made me feel bad about myself, that was my experience of her trying to sell me make up, no wonder they have enough to redo the kitchen and have just brought a boat, she's bullying people into buying her crap, neither of them care about the people who watch them and basically pay their wages, it's ALL become about how much money they can get out of us, I really did like them at the start, like i said I've been watching them since they started the channel and it's just gone worse as the year's have gone on, I think they really did want to show awareness at the start, then they discovered they can get money from us all and it went downhill from there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Thanks @Pink Marshmallow for the thread suggestion!

Bringing over posts from the last thread. This is Everything wrong with MLMs...
@HelenPTSD

What you've told us here on the way you were spoken to by her needs to be told to Limelife. There is no excuse for her to have said this to you. With her messaging that at you makes it all the more damning. I'm sorry you were treated that way. There is just no excuse for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@MissKC you replied to my comment about the make up Cilla sells saying this...
I have wanted hear about someone’s experience of the make up side for a while now and you’ve just confirmed what I already thought! So she would rather just blank a potential customer than be friendly! Did you feel pressured to buy or was you genuinely interested? And did she try persuade you buy more than you wanted? She is as disgusting as Asa!

I was interested in buying some make up as i have PCOS and due to that i have hair growing on my face (think The Greatest Showman) and I've been looking for make up to cover up the shadow I have, I explained what i needed it for and how I'm treated when i go out without make up on, so she sent me a link to this quiz the company has to make sure you get the right colour ect, she then said to cover up properly i don't just need foundation, I need this certain cream and a another powder, it ended up her telling me to cover up properly i would need four different items, now the foundation alone cost £25, the cream £18, the powder £28 and a spray that cost £35, so all together it would have cost me £116, I explained to her that I'm disabled, I have PTSD and my hubby had to leave his dream job to care for me, so our funds are limited to say the least, I said that i will start saving up and buy them one at a time, well she was not happy with that, saying that I HAD to have them all as they wouldn't work well on their own, she said she's found me the cheapest option and it's in my best interest to get them all at once, I again told her that was impossible, that i would have to save up for a month just to afford the foundation, it was then i got ghosted, I sent her a following two messages asking about a product and no reply, if i had brought them all i bet she would have replied to my question, I really did feel pressurised to buy them, she said she can see why i would need them all and if i went out without them all on my face she said she could understand why people say nasty things to me, I showed my hubby the messages and he went mad, the way she talked to me really did make me feel like tit, especially with my PTSD I always feel bad about myself, but she made me feel worse, she was saying that it's so cheap anyone could afford to buy them and I'm a woman so i had to have decent make up not the crap (her words) that is sold in the shops, if i hadn't shown my hubby the messages i would have ended up getting the money some how to buy it all, she really did a number on me, if she talks to everyone like she did to me then i can see why she gets so much money, I honestly felt like i HAD to buy it, she really made me feel bad about myself, that was my experience of her trying to sell me make up, no wonder they have enough to redo the kitchen and have just brought a boat, she's bullying people into buying her crap, neither of them care about the people who watch them and basically pay their wages, it's ALL become about how much money they can get out of us, I really did like them at the start, like i said I've been watching them since they started the channel and it's just gone worse as the year's have gone on, I think they really did want to show awareness at the start, then they discovered they can get money from us all and it went downhill from there.
That is truly awful!!! Genuinely I feel bad with how she made you feel. Please don’t let it have any lasting damage. Shouldn’t people selling beauty products boost self esteem and so on not make you feel worse! She’s disgusting and a horrible individual all the way through! Take absolutely no notice of her comments what so ever. Take away the fact that least you don’t look like a melting Madame Tussaud’s figure with that smudged on you. Thank you for writing that though I appreciate it, I have been curious for a while! I also agree if she is essentially bullying people and preying on peoples insecurities no wonder she’s pulling it in! So all this women feeling good together is a load of nonsense as suspected! I am glad your conversation stopped when it did! Shame you can’t voice this message to those who keep her in coffee & takeouts! What a horrible person and a horrible company supporting such sales tactics!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I posted this on the last thread...

"If you are a resident of Thunder Hill, public health staff highly encourages you to be tested.

Is this Isiah's dorm? Second, they definitely aren't following the guidelines to prevent spread. Finally, it seems App State is not testing everyone, only offering testing. Who knows how many asymptomatic or "its the flu not COVID-19" cases they have?

Isaiah coming home (who drives eight hours home for a weekend?), and not socially distancing is more reason to see these people "you do you" is all about ego. I agree one of them has to get sick before they learn. But instead of being apologetic, these Maassholes will use it as video content.

This isn't Isaiah's dorm. (Thanks to @Hotographer512 who said Isaiah lives in Cannon Hall.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She is live on Lipstick Mama. If I wasn't blocked I'd call her out on what she said to Helen in front of all of her subs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I too have PCOS and hirsutism @HelenPTSD I'm sorry you had a crap experience with 🐷. I've always suspected she only cares about the product and not the person buying it. This just proves it.

If you are still looking for makeup suggestions try talking to a drag queen. I've battled facial hair since I was 11-12 years old. Been told I look more like a boy than a girl. I feel your pain with this. I wish I could give you a hug. Im here if you ever need to vent.

I once almost got sucked into ItWorks. Something just didn't seem right when talking to my friend about it. Then I went to google and read up on it. Now I'm antimlm. Mlm's seem worse than working at Walmart. I work at a Walmart. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@HelenPTSD ... I'm sooooo sorry you were spoken to and treated this way. It's absolutely unacceptable and needs to be brought to the attention to the mlm company that employs such horrid people and service.
Just your posts alone show you're a beautiful human being and that horrid excuse for a hossbabe should have been elated that she had the privilege to work with/help you out. duck all that noise, I got you ❤
I'd be happy to put in the research and leg work to find any kind of products to help you out. I'll look into the products she suggested you but and find suitable and better priced alternatives. I'm by no means a sales person or make-up pro but I'd be happy just to look into it for you. If it's possible to dm on this site, please message me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Asa: hmm the vlogs haven’t been doing so well..I know! I’ll have Isaiah come all the way back home even though he wasn’t gone for that long for some content! That is just what I think happened. His views are way down lately. Honestly I hope it’s because people are starting to see through them

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I doubt that this recap from last thread is going to be funny as all the recent developments have me fuming. But I'll at least try to give the obligatory TL;DR.
We started the last thread with the most outrageous and transparent photoshop. Of course, that didn't land with people who aren't blind or have at least a dozen braincells left, so she waahhhhd on social media how commenting on weight is mean. We also get a surprising cameo from their old "friends", the Brazees. Jon says that bullying is mean and that was right up Prissys alley. She - of course - hogged the comments to tell everyone, who couldn't scroll past quickly enough, that not kissing her hippo ass is hurting her pwecious widdle fee-fees.
Asshat was more or less just a semi-sentient camera holder for his waddling wife. He had to content himself with being a smartass in the Youtube comments. That was, until he could sit down with his elephant elf (I swear, the sofa was screaming) to tell the meanies on youtube to leave them alone with the immortal wisdom "you do you". They clumsily tried to package it in COVID, which wasn't the greatest idea, since "you do you" is a pretty dumb idea once others are affected. They might as well drive 90 mph in a residential area and tell the cop "stop judging".
Golden boy lost his goPro and wasted huge amounts of gas to get his beloved Dunkin. Of course. What has the environment ever done for us? In a surprisin twist he came back home yesterday...
Abbie attacked her useless mother-impersonator (you go, girl! Go for the eyes next time). Ass used that opportunity to share his infinite knowledge and educate us potato-brains about psychology. It was confusing and almost entirely wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Asa: hmm the vlogs haven’t been doing so well..I know! I’ll have Isaiah come all the way back home even though he wasn’t gone for that long for some content! That is just what I think happened. His views are way down lately. Honestly I hope it’s because people are starting to see through them
I think he came home because Pig was crying to him about all the stuff being said about her. He needs to baby her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I doubt that this recap from last thread is going to be funny as all the recent developments have me fuming. But I'll at least try to give the obligatory TL;DR.
We started the last thread with the most outrageous and transparent photoshop. Of course, that didn't land with people who aren't blind or have at least a dozen braincells left, so she waahhhhd on social media how commenting on weight is mean. We also get a surprising cameo from their old "friends", the Brazees. Jon says that bullying is mean and that was right up Prissys alley. She - of course - hogged the comments to tell everyone, who couldn't scroll past quickly enough, that not kissing her hippo ass is hurting her pwecious widdle fee-fees.
Asshat was more or less just a semi-sentient camera holder for his waddling wife. He had to content himself with being a smartass in the Youtube comments. That was, until he could sit down with his elephant elf (I swear, the sofa was screaming) to tell the meanies on youtube to leave them alone with the immortal wisdom "you do you". They clumsily tried to package it in COVID, which wasn't the greatest idea, since "you do you" is a pretty dumb idea once others are affected. They might as well drive 90 mph in a residential area and tell the cop "stop judging".
Golden boy lost his goPro and wasted huge amounts of gas to get his beloved Dunkin. Of course. What has the environment ever done for us? In a surprisin twist he came back home yesterday...
Abbie attacked her useless mother-impersonator (you go, girl! Go for the eyes next time). Ass used that opportunity to share his infinite knowledge and educate us potato-brains about psychology. It was confusing and almost entirely wrong.
Spot on as always.
I showed a friend/colleague Asas "not even ABA but human psychology" mini Ted Talk. She said: "What is this? Is this real?!"
She watched again.
Said things like "verbal vomit" "whos on first". She is hooked and wonders why I have never shared this comedic gem with her before LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@HelenPTSD I did some research and found some products for you. Can someone please assist me on how to DM a user? Many thanks in advance.
If you'd rather, I can post the screenshots here and let you know all the prices and where everything can be obtained. I just didn't want to blast your business on here without your permission 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think he came home because Pig was crying to him about all the stuff being said about her. He needs to baby her.
That is sad that she emotionally manipulated him into driving all that way. She needs professional help

• Heart
  • Wow
Screenshot_20200918-095812_Instagram.jpg

THIS👏ISN'T👏ABOUT👏YOU!👏
STOP inserting yourself in someone's joy because you can't stand your autistic daughter. I hope she gets your eyes or face next time. I am LOUDLY cheering Abbie on from Virginia.

Random comments from the vlog last night and Lipstick Mama. Who the f*ck needs three cameras at that time of night to "surprise" her during a live? Oh wait, the Maassholes. Because Isaiah will bring the viewers and content. Also, Ass hasn't addressed why so many people cannot watch the vlog on FB. A couple of people were doing the Lord's work during the live, I was able to catch a couple of the comments before I had to go puke.

Attachments

• Heart
I was wondering if he came home since Parents Weekend was canceled.
?? Makes me sense for him to come home...he can see them, Nala, etc., instead of dragging Abbie away again and scrambling for activities to vlog.
If I were him I'd stay a week. All his classes but one are online. I'd ditch the one class and make it worth the drive!

Reactions: 11
That is sad that she emotionally manipulated him into driving all that way. She needs professional help
She obviously doesn't think her husband is much of a man bc of all the tit he's done to her. So she idolizes her son and probably wishes she was married to someone more like him. It's pretty sad

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 246410

THIS👏ISN'T👏ABOUT👏YOU!👏
STOP inserting yourself in someone's joy because you can't stand your autistic daughter. I hope she gets your eyes or face next time. I am LOUDLY cheering Abbie on from Virginia.

Random comments from the vlog last night and Lipstick Mama. Who the f*ck needs three cameras at that time of night to "surprise" her during a live? Oh wait, the Maassholes. Because Isaiah will bring the viewers and content. Also, Ass hasn't addressed why so many people cannot watch the vlog on FB. A couple of people were doing the Lord's work during the live, I was able to catch a couple of the comments before I had to go puke.
She says “So excited about this” as if having a child is just like a random event.

Wait, so he showed up during one of her lives?🤦‍♀️ How convenient.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Spot on as always.
I showed a friend/colleague Asas "not even ABA but human psychology" mini Ted Talk. She said: "What is this? Is this real?!"
She watched again.
Said things like "verbal vomit" "whos on first". She is hooked and wonders why I have never shared this comedic gem with her before LOL
I had a video call with colleagues a few weeks back. We finished earlier than anticipated and I just shared some assorted clips from the vlog. The next 30 minutes was a bunch of scientists trash talking this family. it was cathartic...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.