Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pictures from "I Am Special" camp on Saturday. (No masks, very little social distancing. Who thought this was a good idea?
Screenshot_20200919-214712_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200919-214730_Instagram.jpg

I leave you with some comments from YouTube. I have no words for this flustercuck.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Pictures from "I Am Special" camp on Saturday. (No masks, very little social distancing. Who thought this was a good idea?
View attachment 249092View attachment 249093

I leave you with some comments from YouTube. I have no words for this flustercuck.
Why would those idiots open a camp full of a very vunerable population for just one day?
No telling who all those counselors have been in contact with. We know at least 1 worm twerks on nasty floors...God knows where else he's been.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 249092View attachment 249093

Maass Wrestlemania - for god sake, why does anything they do suddenly get a pet name??
Also Summer is just plain strange. I get doing good, I get helping others, I also get career choices that are rewarding. I don’t get why this girl is grinning in ecstasy whenever she is near a special needs person.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why would those idiots open a camp full of a very vunerable population for just one day?
No telling who all those counselors have been in contact with. We know at least 1 worm twerks on nasty floors...God knows where else he's been.
Not to mention that Isaiah is at college, not socially distancing or wearing a mask as needed, in a state who is still having issues controlling COVID-19 cases at a university is only relying on people self-reporting and taking tests at pop-up testing sites. Makes me angry to think about it.

Reactions: 18
I think that Isaiah has been brought up to see himself primarily as a caregiver of his sister. It also got him attention and praise, both from strangers and online and maybe even different treatment from teachers and peers. This is just a theory of course, but it might have hit him hard that nobody at his dorm cared about his role and expereince with his sister. Some might even have had the same experience. I also don't see him staying in NC.
Abbie went to one Camp day on Saturday. Isaiah was a buddy there, I think. Of course, both Becca and Summer were there as well. They had a pool party (and were totally socially distancing the entire time). There are pictures on Instagram.
I am surprised that the trike even made another appearance.

The fan thing was really weird. Reminds me of the older vlogs when they were talking constantly about randomly meeting people (like cashiers) with relatives on the spectrum. Even when Abbie wasn't with them.
Edit: Don't encourage her to fight when there have been incidents of Abbie getting violent!!! Are these people braindead, Isaiah included?
This is a good point about Isaiah's identity. At the same time leaving to go to college is a chance to reinvent yourself especially if it's so far away. If they had just not made a huge deal about what they did for a living (blogging everything, sending him those crazy balloons) he might have had an easier time making friends and fitting in. Because of the novelty of his family perks would wear off really quick if I were one of his peers. I would genuinely not be shocked if everyone hated him.
I agree about the wrestling in the car, I commented before the beep. It's definitely not fair to use her hands waiting command and then to mess with her.

Did you hear Asshole say "it was just CPS" when he answered the door?
Oh, I legit thought he said UPS
Edit: I went back and rewatched it and it is UPS

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh goody...its finally the scammer in training homecoming video

1. Well here goes the 18m25s of my life I'll never get back
2. Sure he "surprised" them. And it took 3 people to plan. How bleeping dumb is that
3. No not going to watch all your platforms. Wanna know why...I DON'T CARE TO SEE a Piggys overreaction
4. Jeez Piggy is still in the same wet dog clothes ... pig and wet dog ... poo stinky. Then again the house probably smells so bad anyway the wouldn't notice anyway
5. Abbie doesn't give a tit. She thinks she is getting Dunkin
6. God her fat piggy ass takes up a whole big couch cushion...but she's looding weight ya'all🤣🤣🤣
7. Poor Abbie...just watching how she does that "turtle neck" stim makes me hurt. And before the "don't make fun of a child" tit starts, I am not making fun of her..it's the only way I can describe it
8. Guys she really does not care, she just wants food
9. Stop making excuses and face facts. Not being mean here but if you tied a donut around his neck she would be excited, why, because the nimrods taught her to get excited about donuts
10. Don't think asswipe, it will make your head explode..wait on second thought go for it
11. Wow 3m45s in and his autism teaching part of the vlog 🙄. Guess what I don't give a duck
12. Still making excuses...shut the duck up
13. OMFG mini scammer with the typical teen bullshit
14. Idiot...Abbies been asking for food...you tell her your going after the "mother/daughter" nail tit yet said she lives in the here and now. Sure then tell her patience
14. Peace, love,puzzle piece 🤢
15. Yes a car has to stop in a crosswalk piggy...go ahead try the theory when a car isn't slowing down...idiot
16. Blech lovey dovey gross moment
17. And you know this us gonna be said
STUPID bleeping CART
18. Piggys fake voice...should have known it would pop up
19. Brandy is back.
20. Of course Piggy has to show that she is using the IPAD with Abbie...fake ass hog
21. How many scammers does it take to push a bike
22. Give it up...Abbie will never ride herself to the park with a picnic she made @tm a leghumper
23. Awww look gushing fans
24. Asswipe and Piggy are faker than a $3 bill
25. Of course the boat
26. Could have done without the close up view of Asswipes well ass
27. Piggy lol "are we all getting in that way" . I would pay to see that
28. Poor Maverick exiled to his bed
29. Woo hoo take out again
30. Sure be aggressive with her. Then wonder why she fights back
31. Almost done thank god
32. After the beep...Isaiah and Summer are ASSHOLES encouraging fighting and then pulling hands waiting. Sorry neither one should ever work eith children
The end

This vlog pissed me off at the end
They ENCOURAGE her to fight but then wonder why she gets aggressive
Isaiah is not going to change and grow in college. If anything I think he is becoming a bigger asshole
Do I care if they read this
Not one damn bit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If anything I think he is becoming a bigger asshole
I absolutely agree with you. He came across drunk. Horrible vibe from him in this vlog.
Your recap is perfect, especially the bit about the fighting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So are we all wondering how P gets into the boat, well I have a theory, I think they bring the inflatable slide from the pool and put it on the quayside then launch her down it into the boat 💦 (boat probably rocks a fair bit when she lands)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought I was the only one who noticed that! When she put it in her lunch box I was like... Isn't that at least five days old? I'm not a wasteful person, actually that's one of my biggest pet peeves. But as much as I enjoy my cooking and leftovers they get two days max, especially if they contain meat
I mentioned it in that days recap.
What do you expect, they sent her to school with 2 or 3 day old overcooked scallops

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I was a hippie and always will be
My generation’s music was Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Arlo Guthrie, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, The Yes, The Eagles, Creedence, etc.
You know..the good stuff.
I may be turning 68 his week and know nothing beyond The Knack, but I’m proud I can say I grew up with this music...and no Tik Tok.
Led Zeppelin for sure!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy birthday for this week @olrk

Forgot to say in my last post, Isaiah goading Abbie into hitting him, actually telling her "hit me, hit me".. he's not a toddler, why encourage this? She got told off for scratching/slapping/whatever she did to P the other day and now she's being encouraged to do the same thing to Isaiah.
Seriously.
How the heck is she supposed to know the difference. These beasts are so dumb

Reactions: 12
Oh goody...its finally the scammer in training homecoming video

1. Well here goes the 18m25s of my life I'll never get back
2. Sure he "surprised" them. And it took 3 people to plan. How bleeping dumb is that
3. No not going to watch all your platforms. Wanna know why...I DON'T CARE TO SEE a Piggys overreaction
4. Jeez Piggy is still in the same wet dog clothes ... pig and wet dog ... poo stinky. Then again the house probably smells so bad anyway the wouldn't notice anyway
5. Abbie doesn't give a tit. She thinks she is getting Dunkin
6. God her fat piggy ass takes up a whole big couch cushion...but she's looding weight ya'all🤣🤣🤣
7. Poor Abbie...just watching how she does that "turtle neck" stim makes me hurt. And before the "don't make fun of a child" tit starts, I am not making fun of her..it's the only way I can describe it
8. Guys she really does not care, she just wants food
9. Stop making excuses and face facts. Not being mean here but if you tied a donut around his neck she would be excited, why, because the nimrods taught her to get excited about donuts
10. Don't think asswipe, it will make your head explode..wait on second thought go for it
11. Wow 3m45s in and his autism teaching part of the vlog 🙄. Guess what I don't give a duck
12. Still making excuses...shut the duck up
13. OMFG mini scammer with the typical teen bullshit
14. Idiot...Abbies been asking for food...you tell her your going after the "mother/daughter" nail tit yet said she lives in the here and now. Sure then tell her patience
14. Peace, love,puzzle piece 🤢
15. Yes a car has to stop in a crosswalk piggy...go ahead try the theory when a car isn't slowing down...idiot
16. Blech lovey dovey gross moment
17. And you know this us gonna be said
STUPID bleeping CART
18. Piggys fake voice...should have known it would pop up
19. Brandy is back.
20. Of course Piggy has to show that she is using the IPAD with Abbie...fake ass hog
21. How many scammers does it take to push a bike
22. Give it up...Abbie will never ride herself to the park with a picnic she made @tm a leghumper
23. Awww look gushing fans
24. Asswipe and Piggy are faker than a $3 bill
25. Of course the boat
26. Could have done without the close up view of Asswipes well ass
27. Piggy lol "are we all getting in that way" . I would pay to see that
28. Poor Maverick exiled to his bed
29. Woo hoo take out again
30. Sure be aggressive with her. Then wonder why she fights back
31. Almost done thank god
32. After the beep...Isaiah and Summer are ASSHOLES encouraging fighting and then pulling hands waiting. Sorry neither one should ever work eith children
The end

This vlog pissed me off at the end
They ENCOURAGE her to fight but then wonder why she gets aggressive
Isaiah is not going to change and grow in college. If anything I think he is becoming a bigger asshole
Do I care if they read this
Not one damn bit
The BEST, Kermy! I have not watched the vlog yet. I usually enjoy reading your recap first. Thank You!❤

So are we all wondering how P gets into the boat, well I have a theory, I think they bring the inflatable slide from the pool and put it on the quayside then launch her down it into the boat 💦 (boat probably rocks a fair bit when she lands)
Haha! You know there is an extremely obvious shift to the boat when she stampedes on. We will probably never get to see it, and that makes me kind of sad.😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well you know she's lost soooooo much weight and is in such great shape since she bikes 5 miles 3 times a week and swims 15 laps in the pool 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe something like this

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😹😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was a hippie and always will be
My generation’s music was Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Arlo Guthrie, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, The Yes, The Eagles, Creedence, etc.
You know..the good stuff.
I may be turning 68 his week and know nothing beyond The Knack, but I’m proud I can say I grew up with this music...and no Tik Tok.
Happy Birthday this week!!! We share a common thread but not a generation! I am the same age as the Pigs, so I am just gaining one with them...
Personally, I listen to all this and more! I don’t gravitate to one musical generation, but I also refuse this new rap crap music coming out...
Oh and never have done TikTok.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.