Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always want to kiss Abbie anyway? Would they be doing that to her if she was NT? Something tells me no. I can't imagine most girls her age wanting kisses from their parents (generally speaking) and you can tell she's not a fan. Give the poor girl some space. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In one of their Vlogs I believe she said she was 350 ish before WLS which would make her now at 250 ish. I think she was in the 400's pre weight loss surgery.

Here is her 6 months after weight loss surgery update

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They really sent Abbie to a summer camp for the day. I can’t with these morons. You don’t need childcare, you don’t need to risk your kids life! Keep her at home! My god.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Seriously what is their eating out budget? Even before the pandemic I only ate out once every week or two. It's like multiple times a day for them.
There HAS to be some legitimate crafts that she could participate in instead of that showboat crap.
I can't help but notice that both of the dogs got baths from Cilla, but they used respite to bathe their daughter.
And take her bath away from her as punishment for interrupting their “special” dinner at a restaurant. (Not sure how it was so special when they eat out multiple times a day)

I am not real sure. I would say she has to at least go 340-350 currently. But that is just a guess. I speculate she will be 370 by Christmas if she maintains her Take-Out and Cheese habit!🙀
Didn’t she imply she weighed 270 ish? Maybe I’m remembering wrong. Doesn’t matter cuz it’s not true anyhow. She’s over 300 easily. My guess would be 320.

I see how much Abbie wanted to do that "art" .. they literally moved her finger to press the leaf down. It would be more her if they just poured paint out and let her play in the paint. I bet they are looking for another dumb thing for the HUMPERS to buy.. and they will. $$$$$

Then over and over "you did soooo gooooood Ab... you did soooo good"
She’s literally looking the other way while they use her hand to press the “leave”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
My sorority works with Making Strides - American Cancer Society as our philanthropy. I have met so many amazing survivors. I hope y'all are doing well.
Hello. I am 6 days post surgery. From diagnosis to surgery was just over 2 weeks. I got the aggressive cancer. I am feeling totally awesome now. And may I say Thank you Covid ? My annual mammogram was delayed to August because of Covid. My oncologist said that it could very well have been a different out come if that had happened. Glory to God. I have not had one pain yet. Stopped pain meds post surgery day 2. It's been so surreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@Broken puzzle If you want to talk about it..YOU talk about it. Here...I will help you keep on topic...
🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Now, where were we?
I hope you know that I will be thinking about you and praying for you. ❤ I imagine it is very scary. Feel free to reach out and chat anytime you want to. If we need to figure out another Place to do so, we can do that.❤ Keep jamming to some Pink! Try to think positive thoughts (💖TRY💖)
Whatever Monday brings....You will see it through. Sending all the healing vibes the universe will allow.❤
Praying for you and every woman who fights the good fight.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Longer than usual
Hi guys...sorry for late recap. Some idiot decided to hit a power pole. He's fine but lost power
I apologize in advance if I repeat anything anyone said...I wanted to get this done so haven't caught up yet

1. Thank god only 11m17s
2. Oh tit Piggy and Costco...QUICK HIDE THE CHEESE AND SEASONING PACKETS
3. 17s in and Piggys already rubbing snot on her hand....face it that's what the nose wipe is for
4. Sure Asswipe, pull the other one...like he wears shirts from Costco
5. I still am wondering who gets the respite pay, Summer or Becca and why it takes 2 people. Is the state paying for friends to hang out together
6. Ok a so called grown ass man should not say SUPER CUTE ..hell noone should say super cute
7. Why did it take 3 people to go to Costco...oh so they could go to lunch I guess..and you know lunch wasn't Costco pizza or hot dogs...as if
8. Why don't they brush Abbies hair more than once a day 🙄
9. Piggy is MASSIVE on that couch...say it with me, poor couch
10. Yippee NALA...NICE HIT
11. Poor pigcilla feels yucky...maybe it's from doing her...damn that sounds dirty 🤣
12. 🤢 imagining a hooves rub
13. Yippee Maverick
14. She takes better care of Sandy than she does Abbie
15. Sure blame the behaviors on her feelings...you know the frustration and confusion you guys cause her...maybe she's PMSing
after all she's a teenage girl. Maybe deep down she knows she gets away with it
Maybe you should have started "dealing" with behaviours 12 years ago.
16. Damn she's huge and I hate that they call the dog and Abbie the same "sweet girl" bullshit
17. Poor Maverick looks so dejected all the time
18. Blah blah blah filler
19. Aww Summers mad cuz Abbie doesn't like her activity...get over it
20. Sure such a good job pressing with Summer holding her wrist. I'm thinking the finger Abbie used says it all....duck you guys
21. Notice where piggy's mind is. She doesn't say all the NAMES, she says all the THINGS
22. More bleeping filler
23. 4m24s to go
24. Abbie could give 2 shits
24. No matter where she puts it they'll just move it
25. 🤢 date night
26. Aww the friends finally took her for mexican in that stupid freaking clown cart
27. Sure, you watch Abbie work up to a full body scream but are still "surprised" she did it🙄
28. This vlog is just really showing how large Piggy is. The spanx definitely had the day off in the kitchen
29. Damn Becca is Isaiah in drag
30. Coming to an online ripoff outlet to you. A pic made by 2 respite workers but signed by Abbie.....yes she can write now. It's that miracle pool water I tell ya.
31. I wonder how much unpicked up tit is in that yard
32. A day full of filler..woo bleeping hoo
The end

BOOOORRRRRIIIINNNGGG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Hey yall. They got balls to claim Abbie made the fall sign. She wasnt even looking behind herwhen Summer was physically holding Abbie's finger down.
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Kermy...I applaud you. I seriously don't know how you do it. I can't even watch them. Thank you. You're an angel....😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OT: Those of you that are in research, and have 1st person knowledge is NICABM a good site for me to learn about how our minds work, cope,learn, get insight etc? It’s purely for me, starting to mentally stagnate with lockdown, and my partner is starting to feel better after bowel reversal surgery, and his ADHD is making him fidget, and I need a distraction, !

Reactions: 6
@Kermy #29 🤣😂🤣😂
Seriously, I am dying here!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Also, thanks for the recap because I have all but given up watching, unless something major happens..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The constant “I’m so proud of you “and “I’m so exited “ are getting on my damn nerves . Asa kissing piggy’s big ass all the time and the fake voice big p uses when she is “loving “ on her sweet girl is so vomit inducing. You 2 are soo phony . Asa always complaining about how much work he has is so pathetic, he doesn’t know what hard work is . My husband Works 2 full time jobs to support our 3 kids and us. They are all clueless and not in touch with reality . If you are reading this asa I’m far from jealous of your life style and all the things you have . I have all the things too the only difference is we worked the old fashion way to obtain it unlike your begging loser ass ! Sorry guys but the last couple vlogs they have really made my blood boil

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.