Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor poor Prilly.
Beat up last vlog.
Meltdown that made her sweat *gasp* today.
Just the sweet, selfless, long suffering #autismmother
Asa still has his nose deep in her ass.
Another massive salad.
Abbies mask is too small. Stop buying kiddie tit. Maybe if the elastic fit comfortably around her ears she would do even better with it.
And since we couldnt see her in the frame you know P was making the donut sign for Abbie to mimic so she could get her sugar fix and have an excuse.
Summer gets on my last nerve. She acts like shes 13.
So Abbie had a meltdown at the DR? Then she says she didn't have a meltdown and did good? Which is it? Or was there no meltdown and she just attacked P again and she doesn't want to admit it. Wonder why P took her to the Dr instead of Asshat?

Either way.. meltdown or attack.. we must get donuts afterwards!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Enlarge and take a look at the lighter filtered areas on her face. Center of her forehead, crows feet, top and bottom of her nose and the patch on her chin. She's as fake as a three dollar bill.

View attachment 246629
Notice her blurry left earring?! That happens when you smudge or use a thinning tool to alter your face using pic editing apps

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So this must be the sponsored vlog Asshole was saying he had to get finished because it needed to be approved!? It really wasn't worth the wait! 🙄
And what's with Dummer. She acts like a 10 year old child. She can't even stand still, doing those stupid tiktok moves all the bloody time! Ugh! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And away we gooooo

1. Starting out with a boob and stomach shot....yup gonna be a long 18m25s
2. Yea we get it already you use a reusable tumbler...well except when your pussy whipped hubby wants to witch about Dunkin lids
3. I really really hate the makeup patches on her hand...but scamlife lesson 101 , do it to start a dialog with a potential victim
4. Fake maternal moment time early...only 39s in
5. OMG piggy's mask barely covers 1 chin 🤣🤣🤣
6. Stupid lip print masks
7. Fat chance a button saying too much gets put on the IPAD and even if there was the fat asses would just ignore her hitting it
8. God I hate the fake sing songy voice Tinkerhog uses with Abbie
9. Shut the duck up PigAss
10. No Piggy you want Dunkin...every little thing does not need to be rewarded with a treat
11. Good, piggy looks put through a wringer
I know I'm mean so no need to tell me
12. But of course her stupid message tone. Bet she can't wait to finish talking to work her business
13. If they were in a room waiting for the doctor let her shut the lights off till he/she comes in if you think that's what was bothering her...you have a flashlight on your phone so u wouldn't have been in complete darkness
If your in the waiting room tell them you are taking her for a walk and pls text or call when they are ready for her...most doctors will be accommodating ...
14. Ewwww freaky second set of brows
15. Get out of her face
16. I do not care what you did asswipe
17. Ugh I use to like audible and now he's ruined it
18. Bullshit on the we haven't travelled
19. Maybe your scammer in training is avoiding you...getting ready for the "surprise" visit
20. Blah blah blah time
21. duck you be nice
22. BB week late and a dollar short. Of course he has to jump on a bandwagon and no you are not more intelligent than most people, Ian on BB yes...you HELL NO
23. Shut the duck up Asswipe
24. And now the whole point..nothing to do with BB just a round about way to get to piggys big ass butt hurt...here's a novel idea Asswipe "be kind" and a new one..be honorable..oh wait that would require honesty so in my best rosanne rosanadana never mind
25. Yippee past the half way mark
26. Give us more comments humpers oops fans
27. Those crusty shorts are getting a titch tighter..just saying
28. Damn something is frying away..WTF is that slop..and what passes as a salad 🤢
29. Really did not need the close up view of Abbie digging for gold
30. Spanx are off. Probably all sweaty from her workout
31. I don't care what you listen too
32. Has he heard..no wego nominations for you dickwads ☺☺☺☺
33. Give me a break, you have all the time in the world
34. Fake lovey dovey adoring scary eyes at each other moment 🤢
35. Once again shut the duck up Asswipe
36. Very little was in your vows apparently.. not like you honored them anyway
37. Everything's a plug
38. Why is no one checking to see why Abbies agitated
39. Oh look it's time for "face time with mini me conman"
40. Yea and million free apps...oh and earplugs
41. And piggys god damn phone tone
42. Flaunt things and you lose things
43. Oh for the Blair Witch about now
44. After the beep...Train the damn dog and I could give 2 fucks about Isaiah
The end

Way too much filler in these vlogs
Really scrapping the bottom of a very deep barrel

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hold on, something is up with the masks Abbie is wearing in this vlog and why. The thumbnail she has a white mask with no silly lips, then a black one and then one with the ridiculous lips. What is going on?

Reactions: 17
Okay a pet peeve of mine. When Azz is talking to Isaiah about audible and tells him the web address. IT IS FORWARD SLASH!!!!!!!!!! NOT backslash!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hold on, something is up with the masks Abbie is wearing in this vlog and why. The thumbnail she has a white mask with no silly lips, then a black one and then one with the ridiculous lips. What is going on?
If piggy was a normal person who cared about masks and COVID I would say she has a stash in her pocketbook and just randomly grabbed one. I know I have at least 3 in my pocketbook in addition to the ones hanging off my turn signal and the ones on the hook at my front door
But it's piggy so who knows

You may say overkill....i'm forgetful and like to be prepared 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Almost swallowed my gum when Pig said "I'm not gonna lie" when talking about Ab having a fit. So hard in the dictors iffice...lets get us....I mean her a treat. Pig.
She was huffing and a puffing getting Ab back into the car after that appointment. I bet ya sweet girl went for a looooong swim in the pool when they got home. 😜😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With every day that passes I just hate them more and more and pray that it all comes tumbling down. An awful thing to say but the truth. To think that I thought they were an admirable couple coping with a far from easy situation. No more. They now repel me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yep. She had the black one on that is too small going inti the doctors office, and the white one coming out. Maybe she ripped it up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice the mask change with Abbie? Wonder what happened? Probably just dropped it on the floor or something. lol But I had to go back n check because I thought I was seeing things.

@ about the 1:10 mark
face mask.jpg

@ about the 1:45 mark

face mask II.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Now that I have that out of my system...Ass just talks to hear himself talk. He wasn't even waiting for replies when he was finishing up the dishes with both of his air pods in. Did you see how Prilly "ordered" Abbie out of the kitchen because she was swimming. With a grand bat wings gesture and "go!" Summer following up behind Abbie so she wouldn't turn the lights out.

Isaiah in the woods because he went to help someone, left his $$$ and dead one wheel in the bushes and is not sure if he is going up or down. How rude to make jokes about your spoilt son who wouldn't know consequences of losing things. We all know you are going to replace the go pro. 🙄 Spoiler alert...he survives to drive home for a weekend. You clickbaiting mother fucka.
Screenshot_20200918-182249_Chrome.jpg

Poor Sandy. No wonder she is all up in your face at the island.
Screenshot_20200918-185913_Chrome.jpg

Any benefit you might gain from that salad is negated by the liberal use of cheese, croutons and dressing.

Here is the Twitch video of Isaiah's surprise:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Some doctors offices require you to use ones they provide. So they are more sure of the quality of protection. So they give out disposable.

Reactions: 11
So Abbie had a meltdown at the DR? Then she says she didn't have a meltdown and did good? Which is it? Or was there no meltdown and she just attacked P again and she doesn't want to admit it. Wonder why P took her to the Dr instead of Asshat?

Either way.. meltdown or attack.. we must get donuts afterwards!!!
Could have been OBGYN for the depo shot/check up

And before anyone gets all bent out of shape I don't mean a regular gyno check up.
I mean the questions about moods, signs of PMS etc check up

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am dying over here....they got caught using a filter and are making all sorts of excuses.
FB_IMG_1600463567402.jpg
20200918_192706.jpg
20200918_192806.jpg
20200918_192830.jpg

And since we all know you love to read here, ASS. 👋 I don't know, have you removed Prilly's clench on your balls currently? We all know she is the boss of that house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Argh that fake beginning. She isn't even close to convincing. I visibly cringed when she told Ab she loved her. Pretty sure her daughter knows exactly how she really feels about her.

Outside of that it was literally just an audible ad and their mess of a dog. I just skipped through it all. They need to stir up some drama... or something bigger then be nice big meanies... to get some content. Right now it us lies, bad acting, and trying to maximize everyone's exploitation of Abby.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am dying over here....they got caught using a filter and are making all sorts of excuses.View attachment 246982View attachment 246983View attachment 246984View attachment 246985

And since we all know you love to read here, ASS. 👋 I don't know, have you removed Prilly's clench on your balls currently? We all know she is the boss of that house
What utter BULLSHIT.

The earring is not out of focus. A blurring tool has been used over it. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't LAST night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.