Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cucumber

VIP Member
SON COMES HOME!

For God's sake he's been at college for a few short weeks. You'd think he'd been deployed to an active war zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Pink! For me today. Thurs I found a large mass in my abdomen. Getting a c scan first thing Monday. So scared. Eff it if its not on topic. Sh!t happens.
@Broken puzzle If you want to talk about it..YOU talk about it. Here...I will help you keep on topic...
🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Now, where were we?
I hope you know that I will be thinking about you and praying for you. ❤ I imagine it is very scary. Feel free to reach out and chat anytime you want to. If we need to figure out another Place to do so, we can do that.❤ Keep jamming to some Pink! Try to think positive thoughts (💖TRY💖)
Whatever Monday brings....You will see it through. Sending all the healing vibes the universe will allow.❤

• Heart

Blasting

Chatty Member
I wish I could send you a message HelenPTSD! I’d be happy to pay for your makeup... if you can figure out a way???
edit you could order on line to collect at a local store under any name - just tell me the store & name!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I agree but I think Abbie is becomming more of a commodity then a human being. Everyone is trying to benefit from her on social media and all the eating out, boating, filming her without her consent..is all about exploitation..even the bicycle riding was exploiting her to get some content for the VLOG.. so the leg HUMPERS can all exclaim.. how cute!!! YEA!!!! etc etc. Its really gotten so out of hand.

I dont think they arrange her day based on what Abbie would like or benefit from.. they do what is best for their VLOGS.. now there are multiple people benefitting from her.. trying to get a piece of the "action"..
Shes totally their sole means of support. Every nickle they make has been earned off of Abbie. Its disgusting. I think this is also why Asa has rebranded FA from autism awareness to a family channel...so he can claim he isnt exploiting her because he films the entire family. Its funny, because years ago he would be indignant if someone called it a family vlog and he would rant it was about awareness. Now it is the exact opposite. Their newer fans probably have no idea of that but I see you Asa, and I remember. 😎

• Heart

Imperfectlyperfect

Please post the screenshots on here so that they can read them tonite when they are deleting. Just the fact that she removed it shows she lied. The leghumpers read here, so maybe some of them missed it. And we can always use it from time to time, lol.
Torrie has been busy commenting and Maasses have been busy deleting lmao

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Stripe69

VIP Member
Summer irritates the hell out of me. In fact they all irritate me, the whole house full of them.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Twenty-four more victims this month. You have to be f*cking kidding me. I have also heard from Torrie, and hope she joins us one day in posting to Tattle. This cow needs Cilly house of cards to collapse.

"Helping women find their worth."
Ohhhh shit.
As Asa would say, I'm triggered!
P couldnt find her way out of a goddamn paper bag. She is truly past delusional and into demented. As if NONE of these women she has suckered have ever had a job, or felt worthy of a job. Like her wisdom and guidance is just drawing these lost souls out of their shells and into the world.
Its hysterical because she believes her own hype. This uneducated, undisciplined, uninspiring slob.
I hope she still has a "Talk Space" coupon code. She is going to need that wellness check when her empire eventually crumbles.
I just cannot stand her!!! 😡😡😡

• Heart

WinterGirl88

I have NEVER seen Abbie proud of anything she has "made" on the VLOG? What makes them think she is showing that she is "proud"?

They may not be selling the "Leave art" now...but I bet there are plans in the works for $$$$..all they have to do is print it on a shirt, cup, hat, face mask and the HUMPERS will buy!
This looks like hostage photo, she might as well be holding today's newspaper

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I am dying over here....they got caught using a filter and are making all sorts of excuses.View attachment 246982View attachment 246983View attachment 246984View attachment 246985

And since we all know you love to read here, ASS. 👋 I don't know, have you removed Prilly's clench on your balls currently? We all know she is the boss of that house.
Look at the tiny little man trying to defend Big Mama.
Hey Asshole. Portrait mode doesnt pick random objects and blur them. It also doesnt erase lines wrinkles and sun damage, or make her hairy chinny chin chins vanish. Your wife keeps saying "no photo shop, no filters, no face tune." Then cries because shes so fucking stupid she thinks people dont see it.
Sounds like she needs some help. How about using a positive reinforcer to motivate her to not be so sloppy with her work? Or...that may only reinforce her stupidity by giving her attention and making a negative a positive since she enjoys attention, right? So that positive that turned negative is still positive by your logic.
Theres only one solution. Take away her cheese. 😄😄🐷🐷

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Pig only does fake love for the camera. The more I watch the more I realise she barely tolerates Abbie. She only does what is necessary. That is prepare her school lunches and that is about it. She never sits with her, tries to interact with her or basically does anything with her. She is a cold-hearted bitch who is only interested in herself.

As for her decorating. Please. Just a load of absolute tat. No imagination, no skill. I will give Arsewipe one bit of credit that he made that wreath a couple of years ago and he did it well.
Think the only reason she even makes Abs lunch is so she can get rid of left overs. She just treats her like a garbage disposal. They have shown her packing week old leftovers for her. If P had to put actual effort in either Ass or Summer would have to do it.

• Sad
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member

Since she got top sales in August, I do think people are still buying but I don’t think they are joining.

She is most likely running out of people to join.

She says she made her investment back in one sale. Probably true for her but not her down line. You need to sell $1000 worth of products to make $200 back.

Also another lie is that you don’t have to buy anything after the starter kit. Well technically you don’t but if you want to show products you will need to buy some. The starter kit only comes with so much.

The one she is promoting for $69 only comes with this.

Cleanser
Moisturizer
Travel Size Priming Spray
Travel Size Setting Spray
Perfect Translucent Powder
Mini Powder Brush
Perfect Eyeliner Pen
Perfect Mascara
Perfect Lip Gloss
Catalog & Training Materials
She really needs to proofread.. "open yourself own business"
Very professional bosshog
And that bullshit with the compensation package written so you can be millionaires.
There's a special place in hell for people like this, maybe even a subsection of scamlifers where they sit around and watch the wax, I mean makeup, melt off their faces.

Oh and you lost your business because you sucked at running it and were ripping off and scamming customers

• Haha
  • Heart

MissKC

Miss KC, I feel so awful for you. There is a company called Thrive that regularly donates makeup products. I was gifted with quite a few products and would like to gift them to you. Is there any way that you can IM your snail mail?
Oh, I was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 weeks ago. I've had my surgery and am doing totally awesome after a double mastectomy. I feel so blessed and would like to pay it forward.
Oh it isn’t me lovely. I had asked quite a while ago about people who had experienced talking to P about the products to see what sort of experiences people were having. Helen got back to me and tagged me- @HelenPTSD is the lady. Hopefully she checks on here soon as looks like yourself and a few other people have found really nice ways to help! See just shows how kind people are here. Also don’t forget treat yourself too, sounds like you have had a tough time also 🥰

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Isaiah might still have a chance to turn it around (lol, I know, but it would theoretically be possible. Those Tiktoks or you acting foolish during your first year won't matter once you apply.
Summer however....I doubt that she ever holds a job relatied to psychology. Every person would throw her application right into the trash once he saw one recent clip of her.
Sorry I don't see Isaiah changing his attitude. He's an arrogant asshole who thought nothing of cheating and then being all cocky and snarky calling it networking
His mommy is buying him friends. He flaunts all the things. He makes a snark ass remark about his roommates snoring to sell audible, considering he grew up in honkapalozza. You know the roommate that actually has a real JOB so in the Maass way of thinking that makes him a sucker.
The tic toks won't hold him back, they just make him look stupid. His attitude and willingness to cheat and lie will be the thing that does the holding back

And before certain posters get all bent. Abbie has a yelling , honking loud stim...I'm not making fun of it...just comparing it to a loud concert of sounds.😽

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Enlarge and take a look at the lighter filtered areas on her face. Center of her forehead, crows feet, top and bottom of her nose and the patch on her chin. She's as fake as a three dollar bill.

View attachment 246629

She didnt even bother to fix the blurred earring. Is she stupid? No doctoring photos huh? The evidence is right there!
She looks demented. I picture her swinging her way through Isaiahs door with an axe and saying. "Heerrreees Mommy!"
😵😵

• Haha

Eline97vi

Wait, didn’t they have like a GPS follow app on their phones? With push notifications? I remember that Assa got a notification when Isaiah left the house. That means they knew damn well that Isaiah was coming and it wasn’t a surprise at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Sweetums

VIP Member
I am not in favor of that, but it was funny 😂
If she enjoys sitting on the surfboard so much, they should put it in the pool and push her around on it. Thats literally all she can do on it anyway. She doesn't know she supposed to as actually stand up.He makes it sound like poor Ab doesn't get to do anything special. (Cheerleading camp....are ya nuts?) She has more opportunities than most IDD kids. Trips, cruises, bikes, a boat, the crazy cart, etc. I wonder if Assholes normal daughter gets to do all that? I doubt it. Cry over THAT Asshole.

• Heart
  • Angry

Stripe69

VIP Member
This is part of Asas very skewed perception of reality. Even in the earlier vlogs, he was going on and on about how Abbie makes the people around her better/more empathetic and the positive impact she makes in the world. Sometimes it sounded downright creepy. Like Abbie was some sort of higher, ethereal being.
Sorry if people don’t agree but I just don’t see how Abbie has this effect on people. She is very loud, her behaviour is unpredictable ( remember the lady in the aquarium ) and the tantrums could be very upsetting for some people and children. I am quite sensitive to noise and even watching on video she makes me very anxious and the food stealing from strangers in restaurants ( notice that’s not mentioned any more ) I would be mortified if someone came to my table and stole my food.
Arsewipe has very conveniently stopped showing all these behaviours and is now trying to portray Abbie as this almost saintly being, we who have been there from the beginning know what the real deal is. Just because they don’t mention these things ( oh and I forgot the getting naked and fecal smearing ) doesn’t mean they have gone away. It’s supposed to be a channel about autism and the transparency he goes on about , doesn’t that mean the truth. People who have just discovered that their child has autism who come across this vlog will be given the wrong impression and will gain nothing from it as he hides all the reality, she regularly attacks her mother, wait in another five to ten years and see how that goes.
Their daily lives must be a constant struggle emotionally and physically and all the editing, doctoring pics, lying, scamming will never change that. What goes around.....

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member

I think it looks like she may be able to pedal but yes too much multitasking to get it but also she has too many ppl trying to teach her.

You see Priscilla in the back clapping and then feeling useless so she goes to push the back of the bike. There is no reason for her to push, the bike is moving. I think if it was one on one maybe she could get pedaling down.
I doubt she will ever really ride, but also feel that her chance of successfully riding the trike is higher than a lot of things Asa would like her to do to "be independent". The bicycle, once learned would be just like it is for us. Once we learned we dont have to tell ourselves how to do it each time, we kind of "autopilot" through the motions without dissecting each step. She learned to swim, (somewhat) she puts on her shoes, she can run the vaccum, etc. I see her being more succesful with tasks than she will ever be with communication or finding "the brown leaf." Hell I believe she would be capable of a lot of her ADL's if they really made the effort every day. But they never have, so the trike will be the same. 😞
What is glaringly obvious is that this is the best she has ever done on the trike. And of course, Brandy was with her. One thing I've always noticed is that even if Abbie is resisting work or angry, she still listens to Brandy and also appears to trust her. She seems more confident around Brandy than her own mother. Says a lot.

• Heart