Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems oddly coincidental that Becca looks like a twin to Isaiah, what are the odds of that happening?

1600535363684.png
1600535418933.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Show it on film with no jumpcuts.
That made me laugh too. I immediately thought maybe she threw it at a wall or something and that’s where they hung it 😆

"it's not just another MLM"

View attachment 247217

$94 for 2 bottles of snake oil? Lots of medical claims being made again.

and WTF is an "Abbie mask"? these people are creeps
Probably the fathering autism face masks they were selling. I mean exploiting.

Woke up feeling silly! Flipping through screen shots...Bada Bing Bada Boom! One look at this hoof and that hard working watch band. I hopped out of bed, commanded Alexa to play “Under Pressure” 🙌🏼Queen and David Bowie🙌🏼 and I have been singing it ever since. I need coffee....STAT!😹😹

View attachment 247405
It’s Miss Piggy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pink! For me today. Thurs I found a large mass in my abdomen. Getting a c scan first thing Monday. So scared. Eff it if its not on topic. Sh!t happens.
Oof, good luck! The part where you don't have any answers yet is so hard... Keep us updated, screw the topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's that time 😘

Welcome to the Darkside all new tattlers, lurkers and returning tattlers!

We like to laugh so it helps to have a wicked sense of humor , we can also get serious so bring your knowledge ....whether it's silly or serious jump right in and join the conversation. We don't bite ... much... well most of us any way

Now for the fun part...I'm not trying to police or moderate the forum but with the E word coming up soon there is one topic we avoid
POLITICS... it tends to turn very ugly very fast

• Heart
Reactions: 24
First time editing a pic like this but this is what I imagine she is thinking....
*Screenshot*
@Broken puzzle You got this! I'm with @WowMeowMeowWow and I'd love to lend an ear if you ever need to talk! Such strong people in here! It's amazing how awfully supportive and considerate you all are of one another. I'm quite proud to be a part of this group of caring tattlers 🥰

Big P trying to prove portrait mode is not a filter...
😂😂🤢🤢
1 pic is reg and 1 pic is filter and they both suck!
Now that she's been caught lying she'll have to disclose that she's using filters. Fantastic job outing her!
Hey P...use that 'shirt' as a greenscreen backdrop and you can travel anywhere from home. Or just travel anyway like you do putting innocent people at risk to get sick #CarelessLithper

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.