Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone take a listen at 11:39 in the vlog to Isaiah? I want to see if anyone heard what I did. I heard him say to Cilla "You're heading out to Hawaii?" and she responds "Yeah" and he then says "That's cool." Are they going to Hawaii?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Interesting. I wonder what that's about?
Unless they’re going to Hawaii instead of parents week. I’m sure someone said that parents thing was cancelled as a Covid precaution. Maybe that’s also why he came home for the weekend so he’d see them before they go.

Reactions: 9
Of course being shipped off during a virus is another perk of Limelife. It is like hunger games. They want to see if they can knock her off the top for a couple of weeks but if she makes it back well she gets a autumnal bouquet 💐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy Birthday this week!!! We share a common thread but not a generation! I am the same age as the Pigs, so I am just gaining one with them...
Personally, I listen to all this and more! I don’t gravitate to one musical generation, but I also refuse this new rap crap music coming out...
Oh and never have done TikTok.
Thank yo!❤❤

Reactions: 3
Happy Monday!
Finally watched the vlog. It was stupid. The end...LOL! 😂
One humorous moment that sounded like Good ol’ passive aggressive Assa, appropriately responding to idiot 🐷.

🐷 (on the barge) : Is that the sunset area over there...
Assa: Yes.........that is where the sun sets. You could almost hear him holding back the “ya dumb ass”! 😂

@Broken puzzle I am thinking about you this morning. Prayers that all goes well for you today. ❤Positive Vibes❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Unless they’re going to Hawaii instead of parents week. I’m sure someone said that parents thing was cancelled as a Covid precaution. Maybe that’s also why he came home for the weekend so he’d see them before they go.
Hawaii has a 2 week mandatory quarantine in place until at least Oct 14 so I doubt it's instead of the parents weekend. They're pretty serious about the quarantine and have been handing out fines...not that a pesky thing like quarantine would stop then 😽
I heard Hawaii but couldn't make out the beginning.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the wonder boy was trynna be funny.
He asked about going to Hawaii as they waited to board the boat.
His humor was lost on everyone.
Not surprised.
He's not as funny as he thinks he is.
Or maybe their fat asses are going to Hawaii?
Who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone take a listen at 11:39 in the vlog to Isaiah? I want to see if anyone heard what I did. I heard him say to Cilla "You're heading out to Hawaii?" and she responds "Yeah" and he then says "That's cool." Are they going to Hawaii?

Sounds more like he said 'he's heading out to Hawaii?' That's cool'.

Reactions: 8
So Assa is really going to say that Abbie was not enthusiastic about Isaiah because of Autism and being blunt. Isaiah’s reason seemed more logical. He said it’s because she has other people around now (Summer, Becca) so she may not feel as excited to see him. BUT of course Assa just totally ignores what Isaiah says and goes on about Abbie just being “brutally honest”.

The bike riding didn’t seem bad but for the love of Gawd, stop with all the overly excitement as soon as she almost pedals. I think Brandy would do so good one on one with Abbie. It must be a distraction when she has 5 people surrounding her yelling every time she she makes even a little bit of progress. I was actually shocked to see Abbie move her feet on the pedal like that. I think if they actually took the time to show her and weren’t yelling every time she did something she might be able to pay attention.

Isaiah is too damn old to be picking up his 15 year old autistic sister and throwing her on the ground. I could maybe possibly see someone doing this to their neurotypical teen sister BUT it’s only appropriate because they would a have an idea of what’s going on.

The car wrestling wasn’t that bad, she was laughing but also they were telling her to hit him....WTF. Even Priscilla a 40 year old woman who was just telling Assa about Abbies aggressiveness was now egging her on to hit people ????

Oh and it’s clear Abbie doesn’t want people touching her. Summer covered her eyes and she immediately pushed them off. Good for you Abbie, no one should be putting their hands over your eyes like that for no reason. Summer is weird as if she wants Abbie to herself, whenever Isaiah or Becca are giving Abbie a lot of attention she always has to butt in as if she needs the Abbie attention on her.
So agree with all of this.

I believe Abbie could learn to pedal if she got on the bike every day, cannot see her steering though. The production they make out of her riding makes her to wild to focus, just shut up!

Not only did Summer put her hands over Abbie's eyes, she was hanging on her backpack in the parking lot, it looks heavy enough without someone hanging on it. I wish Summer could keep her hands to herself, they need to teach her "hands waiting". They even told Abbie hands waiting while Isaiah tickled her! Such mixed messages. Encouraging her to hit? NO, wrong on every single level.

It looked like Abbie was cold on the boat, not one person thought to bring her a sweater?

I want to see Isaiah do well but he pissed me off when he tapped Nala on the head. This family should have NO pets, they have no idea how to treat an animal at all. Two sweet loving dogs and a cat and they just can't be bothered to learn about how to care for them. Sad. How they treat Abbie? Triple sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dim Sum full looking troughs you had on that table, Ma’am, and it shows!

1C7C3E45-F819-42BE-961A-C8A3AAB604B0.jpeg

just a little note about my weight loss journey, I’m now down 15lbs, it’s taking me ages but I’m getting there slowly
❤Slow and steady wins the race! ❤ The fact that you are trying says more than Big P could ever say.❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.