Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Off topic, but a few minutes ago I saw flashing lights and saw police cars at my neighbors. Someone robbed their house today! They robbed them, even took food. Made a huge mess but ironically, locked their cat along with her food dishes in the bathroom and left note on a paper towel that said "didnt want your cat to get lost".
!!?? The world has gone mad!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Omg! Off topic, but a few minutes ago I saw flashing lights and saw police cars at my neighbors. Someone robbed their house today! They robbed them, even took food. Made a huge mess but ironically, locked their cat along with her food dishes in the bathroom and left note on a paper towel that said "didnt want your cat to get lost".
!!?? The world has gone mad!
It has gone pretty nuts. I live in a small town and usually nothing major happens around here and it's pretty safe but a little under two weeks ago, a neighbor of mine that is a few houses down had a run-in with some lunatic who ended up coming to their house and stabbing them. Luckily, they survived it and the police caught the guy. That definitely freaked me out.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
LMAO! @Pizzalover83 😹😹😹 We do NOT all own banjos! 😹😹😹 Okay, so maybe my Great Uncle did...geeezzz...😹😹😹
I am so loving your presence here on Tattle! ❤❤ 😂 ❤❤ Thank you for the laughs.❤❤
It kind of hurt to say the banjo part. I LOVE banjo music, banjo Thunderstruck is better that bag pipe Thunderstruck. Besides Steve Martin plays a mean banjo.

You're most welcome. I like making people laugh. Was scared to even post at first honestly. Y'all seemed like a tight knit group.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am 100% convinced she is drunk or on drugs in this video
If you want a good laugh go watch this video that was posted on her lipstick mama page earlier today. She says God didn’t make her “any skinnier” because she couldn’t have everything and she’s got a great personality and she’s cute. Then she says “ya’ll better watch your husbands”. This witch is seriously delusional.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
It kind of hurt to say the banjo part. I LOVE banjo music, banjo Thunderstruck is better that bag pipe Thunderstruck. Besides Steve Martin plays a mean banjo.

You're most welcome. I like making people laugh. Was scared to even post at first honestly. Y'all seemed like a tight knit group.
I think you fit right in. ❤ I appreciate you.❤ I can tell you that your posts and humor will always be welcome..with the majority of us Tattlers. The others....who gives a tit! ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think you fit right in. ❤ I appreciate you.❤ I can tell you that your posts and humor will always be welcome..with the majority of us Tattlers. The others....who gives a tit! ❤❤
I"m hoping they at least tit a little. Don't want them backed up like the masses

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I"m hoping they at least tit a little. Don't want them backed up like the masses
They are probably hoping for the same damn thing! Maybe I can tit a little in the morning..fingers crossed...that damn cheese! 😹 You know that is what Big P used to say..Pre dumping syndrome!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It has gone pretty nuts. I live in a small town and usually nothing major happens around here and it's pretty safe but a little under two weeks ago, a neighbor of mine that is a few houses down had a run-in with some lunatic who ended up coming to their house and stabbing them. Luckily, they survived it and the police caught the guy. That definitely freaked me out.
I am just floored. I live on a very busy street. Not a lot of crime in my neighborhood, especially in the middle of the day. I have a very large pit bull. She is the loviest dog...but she would not let anyone in without a fight which now leaves me concerned for her safety. Ugh.
Night all...soon as the police leave Im going to go help her clean up a bit and invite her and the kitty to sleep over. Her husband is a truck driver...hes out of town. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog: ⭐Long post warning⭐

Asshat says that he’s taken Isaiah for granted. In spite of what many think about Isaiah and how his personality/attitudes have changed and evolved into some unpleasant and negative things (for the record, I agree with some of what is said about him), I think A&P absolutely have taken him for granted. It isn’t as apparent now but back in the earlier vlogs, Isaiah seemed like the type to want to help out and I think A&P took full advantage of that. They abused that tendency in him and brainwashed him into thinking he HAD to be Abbie’s 3rd caregiver and that that was totally normal for a sibling of someone with special needs. I think A&P relied on him WAY too much and it has really hit them just how much as he’s been away from home.

It was nice seeing Abbie genuinely happy when they were pulling up to the camp and people were cheering for her.

I did agree with one point Asshat made – your kid needs a break from you. Abbie definitely needs a break from those two jackasses who call themselves her parents.

The giant mountain of laundry at home… jeezus… I get that some household chores can be kind of overwhelming at times if you leave them for too long, like dishes or the laundry. But seriously, do the laundry more often and put it away within a day or doing it and it won’t build into that mountain. Just one of my lil pet peeves.

The challenge they have with Maverick is that because they haven’t bothered to train Sandy, she’s all over him and antagonizing him all the time. She “hasn’t learned social cues.”.. 🙄🙄 Yeah, it’s your responsibility as her owner to teach her how to behave and to discipline/train her.

Yeah, Princess P couldn’t have given less of a tit when Summer was telling them how Abbie did at camp. It was just meaningless annoying chatter to her.

Asshat doesn’t know cat body language at all… Nala starts biting him and after initially pulling away, he then holds his fist out to her, her ears go flatter and she starts thrashing her tail… that’s cat language for “You are pissing me off and I’m going to take a chunk out of you if you don’t quit”…

At the end, Asshat is talking about how he got so emotional over Abbie going to camp because in the past, they tried a lot of different activities with her and they didn’t work out but she did really well with camp. All I can think of is that more than likely, they tried these other activities once or twice, she didn’t instantly take to them and so they gave up. Just like just about everything they try with her. If she doesn’t have an immediate positive reaction the first (and sometimes second, or very rarely third) time, they abandon it. Like the other week with the Nick Jr app on her ipad. She wasn’t in the mood for it when Asshat introduced it so he decided they should probably give up on it.
I totally agree with your above synopsis.❤❤
Assa sure doesn’t shed any tears about his first daughter. What about what activities she might like to join but may not be able to. I can’t with him. Asshole bastard. 😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately those items will not satisfy someone with PICA.

I have had PICA my entire life, like Abbie. It is actually a bit more complicated than a lot (not saying you) of people think. It isnt about "texture" at all. It is a literal craving for a non-edible item. Texture can be a factor, some people seek out their item along with texture, but it is not the dominant issue.
The cause/effect of PICA has been discussed, studied and disputed for years. Some studies believe it is strictly a result of the body's inability to absorb certain nutrients (like Iron) which cause the odd cravings. Other studies show that it is actually PICA itself that cause the nutrient deficit, because the ingestion on non-food items are hindering digestion and the body's ability to absorb proper food items. Kind of a which came first? The chicken or the egg scenario.

Its also very very common in people with DD, ADHD, and certain mental illness like schizophrenia. Its considered a Eating Disorder but now studies are leaning toward PICA actually being an OCD, and treatments vary from medicinal to behavior modification. I had both. I mentioned before that I had severe ADHD as a child. Severe. This was in the mid-70's...treatment was new, meds were new, and ADHD was simply "Hyperactivity" then. I spent my elementary years in a windowless room one on one with an therapist because even though my IQ tested well above grade level, I was deemed behaviorally unteachable. I was the first child in my county to take Ritalin, and my mother had to challenge the school board to allow me to take a dose at school. By age 7, my behaviors caused my parents to divorce, my brothers hated me, my mother was in therapy, and I damaged our home and belongings at a relentless pace. And the PICA. I craved and ate chalk, ice, dirt, cigarette ashes, Play-Doh...you name it. Even though ABA eliminated my horrible and unsafe behavior by my early teens, and I began to thrive in school and socially....here I am, just turned 50, and the PICA remains. I have Iron infusions every 12 weeks and also take oral supplements daily. Yet I still crave chalk. I eat Tums like candy, or drink Milk of Mag, because they taste like chalk and will not harm me.

Sorry so long. Just wanted to point out how PICA can stand alone as a sole disorder, or be a comorbidity to many others. (There are also significant cultural and socioeconomic factors that are super interesting, but I digress. :)) I have always been truly bothered that they talk about her PICA, but I have never ONCE heard them address how they are working toward (or had in the past) treatment options. Its really unpleasant guys. I joke about it myself, that I have to stop myself from literally licking my own ashtray when I have an episode...but how can Abbie express, or even substitute an item for a need that she cannot communicate, and parents who shrug and giggle it off? I have never said this before (due to the length of all this) but as someone who has lived my life with PICA- I 100% believe that at least half of the time that she is signing for "food" she is trying to communicate that unmet craving and need. It makes me sad. Again, this isnt like craving a donut. It is overpowering and uncomfortable. :(

That was very interesting! Ty for sharing that ❤

Reactions: 5
well at least it was nice to see Ab genuinely happy and excited to go to day camp. The rest if it was meh.

They has like 2 extra people and had enough for a horde. And that was just snacking. Wonder if they had a dinner later. You know there was dunkin. Maybe some drinks to go along with the get together. They did just by that costco size mixer.

I am honestly surprised none of them have been sick yet. Wonder if they did they would milk it for content or be too afraid of backlash since they broadcast how little tit they give.

• Heart
So just out of curiosity, do they still profit if we watch the vlog when its posted on tattle?
No they don't profit because they're not getting any AdSense money. They just get a view from you that's it. If you don't write a comment, or like or dislike a video that doesn't count as engagement either. So you can be rest assured that they do not get a profit if you watch it through the site. It seems to me that they could feed Abbie, so don't worry you're not taking food out of her mouth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.