Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Maverick looks lethargic and overweight, he only went to A with the lead because he thought he might get out of the compound and actually see life. It's sad that neither dog is taken out even once a day when there are two large people that could really do with the exercise and other adults there.

Do none of them see how cruel it is to confine a dog in a yard for weeks on end pooing endlessly in the same squalid spot and also to put Sandy into a crate for hours because they can't be bothered to deal with any training. Pay someone to train her you effing tightwads.

Those dogs are not physically or mentally stimulated, Maverick is shutting down and youngster Sandy is over the top exuberant from inactivity.

It's amazing how much time they spend driving to restaurants and DD every single day to make themselves happy but can't spare 30 minutes twice a day to make their dogs happy.

My 15 year old dog gets taken on short walks twice a day, he's almost blind and quite deaf but he still loves to go out.

They make my blood boil and don't deserve to have those dogs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Mama tondy

This is for Ass. I am aware that your degree of stupidity would boil water...but try and pay attention. Get a proper harness for Abbie on her golfcart... and put a frickin life preserver on her in the boat. Dipshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
A boring mess and complete waste of time. Don't watch it. Social distancing is still for losers.
Asshat wants his struggling leghumpers to donate money to the camp, because they are struggling. Yeah, as do most people and nonprofits on the planet right now. The camp is catholic and most churches are tax exempt iirc, maybe they can help out. Or Priscilla, since she managed to pull 24 new victims into her pyramid scheme.
This family makes me want to punch someone.

• Heart
  • Angry

Kermy

VIP Member
So are we all wondering how P gets into the boat, well I have a theory, I think they bring the inflatable slide from the pool and put it on the quayside then launch her down it into the boat 💦 (boat probably rocks a fair bit when she lands)
Well you know she's lost soooooo much weight and is in such great shape since she bikes 5 miles 3 times a week and swims 15 laps in the pool 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe something like this

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😹😹😹😹

• Haha

Whimsical

VIP Member
I think a two year old level is stretching it for Abbie. When I do FaceTime with my 2 year old grandson, I see much more advanced skills on his part. I am thinking she is on a one year old level and will probably stay there. It’s sad for her and especially her parents (not defending them) even though Abbie doesn’t realize the sadness.
My son was reading books and shouting out the words on the huge billboards on the highways at age two. So, yes, I agree, it's a huge stretch to believe Abbie is anywhere near a two-year-old mentally.

To us, that was normal, it was how two-year-olds were. 🤷‍♀️Before anyone jumps on me, I now realize not all kids are the same. I do believe though that if enough one on one time and effort is put into a child during the very early years, it can only have positive results.

From the day I found out I was pregnant I read to my belly, I talked to him, I told him things. After he was born, I did the same...every single day, and always an hour before he fell asleep...me sitting by his crib, until he moved to a toddler bed, then us snuggled up in his bed, reading, answering questions, and bonding.

Some nights he wanted to read to me, so we would take turns. This continued every single night until fifth grade when he felt he was too old for nighttime stories. So, we would still hang out for an hour, give or take, before bedtime talking, and once in a while, he would ask me to read to him, as he fell asleep. When he hit high school, I would get comfy on his bean bag on the floor and listen to him tell me about his day, or whatever he wanted to talk about.

My mom did amazing things with him when she was his daycare provider after I returned to work...(for lack of a better word) We paid her to come into our home and watch him M-F from 8 am thru 4 pm. He was 5 months old when I returned to work. She is the #1 reason he advanced as quickly as he did...she made it fun, and the learning never stopped. The beauty of it, he never knew he was learning. Our entire living room looked like a preschool each day when I got home from work...and she left detailed lists of things he did/said, etc. My mom always told me it was amazing how children's spongy brains worked, they absorbed everything if the time and effort were put into them.

Abbie never had that, and never will, and that is very sad. I'm not saying she would have been reading at that age, or ever for that matter, but wow, imagine all she would be today if someone from that lazy ass family had taken the time and effort to foster anything she had going on, daily....imagine where she would be now. It's truly sad how they failed her, right from the start. :mad:

To be clear, my then-husband and I worked fulltime jobs, we were in our 30s, first-time parents, and clueless about how to be a parent. Regardless of how tired I was, that hour of reading/talking, etc before he fell asleep was never missed. It was an amazing bonding time that did change as he aged, however, he is 19 now, in college, and still talks about how much he looked forward to that hour before bed. One of his favorite memories of his childhood he says.

Sorry this was so long. :eek::oops:🤷‍♀️🤓

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Same with the restaurants or pretty much every public space where she yells as long as she has air. I get that she has diasabilities, but so do I. Does her needs cancel mine out? On which basis? She can't help it, but in that case it lies upon the caregiver to calm the person down or - should that fail - remove the person from the situation.
Let's be clear here, I am not advocating for stim suppression. But extremely disruptive stims (and in all honesty, her honking is disruptive as hell) need to be toned down or limited to certain situations where they are acceptable. And before someone goes all "ableism!" on me, think for a minute what those extremely disruptive and annoying (and often constant) things are going to do for disability/autism acceptance in the long run? What is the idea people get when this is their first encounter with autism?
I totally agree. I don't think its a stim all the time. She uses it for attention, for their reactions, to get them to stop talking, to annoy them so she gets more snacks. There is no reason she has to honk like an animal. Same as the severe ricking. Take it down a few notches, geez! I would love to see an ex-ray of her spine. Its hurting her, I am sure.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Zaxbys...Dunkin..zaxbys..chipolte...chick fil a...dunkin...zaxbys

Ok why the fuck are we at a sushi place🤬
Your communication is on point! You made so much progress. And aren't you so cute? Ready to do some fall art? Or would you rather ride your bike? Ok, Dunkin it is...

• Haha

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Does any of this cure-all selling crap n shit violate terms of service? There's no way you can claim that wonder-products will heal all of your ailments to con people out of their hard earned money.
She's like a damn televangelist with her hands up in the air but instead it's a guffawed/astounded look into the camera like someone's just put a thumb up her ass.
Yes, it is against the rules to make medical claims like she does. It is the very reason I report every last post and comment suggesting it as such. I highly doubt that (S)LimeLife will do anything because of her status in the company. It is all about the $$$. Also, it needs to be reported to the FTC. Consistently.

She didnt even bother to fix the blurred earring. Is she stupid? No doctoring photos huh? The evidence is right there!
She looks demented. I picture her swinging her way through Isaiahs door with an axe and saying. "Heerrreees Mommy!"
😵😵
If that doesn't make it obvious she is retouching her photos, then there is no hope.

She didnt even bother to fix the blurred earring. Is she stupid? No doctoring photos huh? The evidence is right there!
She looks demented. I picture her swinging her way through Isaiahs door with an axe and saying. "Heerrreees Mommy!"
😵😵
I had to....
Screenshot_20200918-170934_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh and I forgot to add earlier that I find it very disrespectful that they do not wear masks when Brandy visits. Brandy has to wear one to protect THEM. Its disgusting that they cannot be bothered to wear one for her. If I were not banned everywhere I'd point out their selfishness and stupidity. Assholes! 😡😡

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
No beating around the bush.
Isaiah is an ass.
Summer is an ass.
Normal teen? Not many 15 year-old girls are swung around by their older brother up over his head. That's just weird.
And "ouch dont pinch" cries Isaiah after he spent 10minutes fighting with Abbie. And telling her "hit me".
What a dope to tell her hands waiting. Are they trying to mess up one of the few things she knows?
And thru it all Summer giggles.

• Heart
  • Sad

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Thanks @Pink Marshmallow for the thread suggestion!

Bringing over posts from the last thread. This is Everything wrong with MLMs...
@HelenPTSD

What you've told us here on the way you were spoken to by her needs to be told to Limelife. There is no excuse for her to have said this to you. With her messaging that at you makes it all the more damning. I'm sorry you were treated that way. There is just no excuse for it.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
And away we gooooo

1. Starting out with a boob and stomach shot....yup gonna be a long 18m25s
2. Yea we get it already you use a reusable tumbler...well except when your pussy whipped hubby wants to bitch about Dunkin lids
3. I really really hate the makeup patches on her hand...but scamlife lesson 101 , do it to start a dialog with a potential victim
4. Fake maternal moment time early...only 39s in
5. OMG piggy's mask barely covers 1 chin 🤣🤣🤣
6. Stupid lip print masks
7. Fat chance a button saying too much gets put on the IPAD and even if there was the fat asses would just ignore her hitting it
8. God I hate the fake sing songy voice Tinkerhog uses with Abbie
9. Shut the fuck up PigAss
10. No Piggy you want Dunkin...every little thing does not need to be rewarded with a treat
11. Good, piggy looks put through a wringer
I know I'm mean so no need to tell me
12. But of course her stupid message tone. Bet she can't wait to finish talking to work her business
13. If they were in a room waiting for the doctor let her shut the lights off till he/she comes in if you think that's what was bothering her...you have a flashlight on your phone so u wouldn't have been in complete darkness
If your in the waiting room tell them you are taking her for a walk and pls text or call when they are ready for her...most doctors will be accommodating ...
14. Ewwww freaky second set of brows
15. Get out of her face
16. I do not care what you did asswipe
17. Ugh I use to like audible and now he's ruined it
18. Bullshit on the we haven't travelled
19. Maybe your scammer in training is avoiding you...getting ready for the "surprise" visit
20. Blah blah blah time
21. Fuck you be nice
22. BB week late and a dollar short. Of course he has to jump on a bandwagon and no you are not more intelligent than most people, Ian on BB yes...you HELL NO
23. Shut the fuck up Asswipe
24. And now the whole point..nothing to do with BB just a round about way to get to piggys big ass butt hurt...here's a novel idea Asswipe "be kind" and a new one..be honorable..oh wait that would require honesty so in my best rosanne rosanadana never mind
25. Yippee past the half way mark
26. Give us more comments humpers oops fans
27. Those crusty shorts are getting a titch tighter..just saying
28. Damn something is frying away..WTF is that slop..and what passes as a salad 🤢
29. Really did not need the close up view of Abbie digging for gold
30. Spanx are off. Probably all sweaty from her workout
31. I don't care what you listen too
32. Has he heard..no wego nominations for you dickwads ☺☺☺☺
33. Give me a break, you have all the time in the world
34. Fake lovey dovey adoring scary eyes at each other moment 🤢
35. Once again shut the fuck up Asswipe
36. Very little was in your vows apparently.. not like you honored them anyway
37. Everything's a plug
38. Why is no one checking to see why Abbies agitated
39. Oh look it's time for "face time with mini me conman"
40. Yea and million free apps...oh and earplugs
41. And piggys god damn phone tone
42. Flaunt things and you lose things
43. Oh for the Blair Witch about now
44. After the beep...Train the damn dog and I could give 2 fucks about Isaiah
The end

Way too much filler in these vlogs
Really scrapping the bottom of a very deep barrel

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Abbie never seems to be interested in any activities, she always looks away, The only time she is animated and excited is for food.
It makes me so guilty to say this, and of course I don’t know this for a fact, but my gut feeling is that there is not much going on upstairs. I wish they wouldn’t pretend in their vlogs that Abbie did any art work or knew where to place the picture that Becca and Summer created. Or writing her name. I don’t know if they just pretend for the vlogs or really believe it. And asking viewers for craft ideas. They don’t read their comments unless some spy alerts them to “unkind” comments. All the bullshit is overwhelming, Edited to say that I am not targeting Abbie...I care about her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Jeez I have so much second hand embarrassment after watching that. Why would they leave in the part where Summer says "She did all the pressing of the leaves" seconds after we literally watched them do almost all of the leaf pressing for her. I get that they're liars, but this one was just crazy to me; it would have been so easy to just not include that part. Also the ridiculous lying about writing. There's no way Abbie had even 1% involvement in writing that. Summer and Becca are grown ass adults who just spent their afternoon writing their friends' names in not even bad handwriting and lying about who did it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Eiramsb

@HelenPTSD ... I'm sooooo sorry you were spoken to and treated this way. It's absolutely unacceptable and needs to be brought to the attention to the mlm company that employs such horrid people and service.
Just your posts alone show you're a beautiful human being and that horrid excuse for a hossbabe should have been elated that she had the privilege to work with/help you out. Fuck all that noise, I got you ❤
I'd be happy to put in the research and leg work to find any kind of products to help you out. I'll look into the products she suggested you but and find suitable and better priced alternatives. I'm by no means a sales person or make-up pro but I'd be happy just to look into it for you. If it's possible to dm on this site, please message me.

• Heart

alliecat

Asa: hmm the vlogs haven’t been doing so well..I know! I’ll have Isaiah come all the way back home even though he wasn’t gone for that long for some content! That is just what I think happened. His views are way down lately. Honestly I hope it’s because people are starting to see through them

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
So Assa is really going to say that Abbie was not enthusiastic about Isaiah because of Autism and being blunt. Isaiah’s reason seemed more logical. He said it’s because she has other people around now (Summer, Becca) so she may not feel as excited to see him. BUT of course Assa just totally ignores what Isaiah says and goes on about Abbie just being “brutally honest”.

The bike riding didn’t seem bad but for the love of Gawd, stop with all the overly excitement as soon as she almost pedals. I think Brandy would do so good one on one with Abbie. It must be a distraction when she has 5 people surrounding her yelling every time she she makes even a little bit of progress. I was actually shocked to see Abbie move her feet on the pedal like that. I think if they actually took the time to show her and weren’t yelling every time she did something she might be able to pay attention.

Isaiah is too damn old to be picking up his 15 year old autistic sister and throwing her on the ground. I could maybe possibly see someone doing this to their neurotypical teen sister BUT it’s only appropriate because they would a have an idea of what’s going on.

The car wrestling wasn’t that bad, she was laughing but also they were telling her to hit him....WTF. Even Priscilla a 40 year old woman who was just telling Assa about Abbies aggressiveness was now egging her on to hit people ????

Oh and it’s clear Abbie doesn’t want people touching her. Summer covered her eyes and she immediately pushed them off. Good for you Abbie, no one should be putting their hands over your eyes like that for no reason. Summer is weird as if she wants Abbie to herself, whenever Isaiah or Becca are giving Abbie a lot of attention she always has to butt in as if she needs the Abbie attention on her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow