Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Place your bets everyone, place your bets. On todays fatheringautism are we going to see Abbie in the golf cart or getting driven to school or any other place. Are we going to see a random shot of nothing with the drone and is Ass going to just talk about nothing for 10 minutes and repeat the same thing at least three different ways?
TRICK QUESTION ALERT

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Place your bets everyone, place your bets. On todays fatheringautism are we going to see Abbie in the golf cart or getting driven to school or any other place. Are we going to see a random shot of nothing with the drone and is Ass going to just talk about nothing for 10 minutes and repeat the same thing at least three different ways?
TRICK QUESTION ALERT
He instagrammed it's bringing her to camp with both him and Cilla all blubbery and teary eyed. :sick: :rolleyes: And Cilla looks huge in the clip. :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So just out of curiosity, do they still profit if we watch the vlog when its posted on tattle?

Reactions: 6
Asshole, maybe you should've also explained to Piglet that her begging for people to sign up and spend money they don't have is wrong on an MLM. Shut the duck up!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why did she make a whole big meal on the stove, and they just are having deli meats and already prepared salads for dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A boring mess and complete waste of time. Don't watch it. Social distancing is still for losers.
Asshat wants his struggling leghumpers to donate money to the camp, because they are struggling. Yeah, as do most people and nonprofits on the planet right now. The camp is catholic and most churches are tax exempt iirc, maybe they can help out. Or Priscilla, since she managed to pull 24 new victims into her pyramid scheme.
This family makes me want to punch someone.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
A boring mess and complete waste of time. Don't watch it. Social distancing is still for losers.
Asshat wants his struggling leghumpers to donate money to the camp, because they are struggling. Yeah, as do most people and nonprofits on the planet right now. The camp is catholic and most churches are tax exempt iirc, maybe they can help out. Or Priscilla, since she managed to pull 24 new victims into her pyramid scheme.
This family makes me want to punch someone.
Camp is hardly a priority the way things are at the moment. These idiots make me sick.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Anyone else notice how uninterested Piglet was when Summer was explaining how much fun Abbie had? Asshole, nobody care about why you were crying u bleeping idiot. I don't understand the whole surfing thing. The Massives act like Abbie surfs, but couldn't do cheerleading. I'm sure cheer would be similar to surfing, everyone does everything for Abbie as she sits/stands there. Wow., the Massives are eating again.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Anyone else notice how uninterested Piglet was when Summer was explaining how much fun Abbie had? Asshole, nobody care about why you were crying u bleeping idiot. I don't understand the whole surfing thing. The Massives act like Abbie surfs, but couldn't do cheerleading. I'm sure cheer would be similar to surfing, everyone does everything for Abbie as she sits/stands there. Wow., the Massives are eating again.
I know, that’s what gets me, she doesn’t actually do any of the activities, she just sits on the surf board with three or four people holding her on and pushing her, same with the bike, in fact same with everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Two things stand out in this vlog.
At 7;07 watch P totally ignore social distancing and barrel her fat ass into that tent. Watch the male customer look at her and quickly move away. They are so self absorbed its sickening.
And Asa, yeah camp is good and beneficial, but how about non-profits like homeless shelters, food banks and soup kitchens, mental health drop in centers? You know...agencies that can mean the difference between sleeping on the streets or having even one meal a day? Its a national crisis. The shelter I work for served 980 women and 407 children last year. After operating for almost 28 years, our accountant let us know that if things continue as they are, we have enough money for one more year. Thats it. Think about those numbers Asa...all over America.
But yes...lets worry about camp.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
How do these people not understand that the summer camp will only continue to struggle if the pandemic never ends because you keep letting kids into your camp. You are making your problems worse in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know, that’s what gets me, she doesn’t actually do any of the activities, she just sits on the surf board with three or four people holding her on and pushing her, same with the bike, in fact same with everything.
I kind of get the "surfing" thing. Ab likes water and seems to like sitting on a surfboard. If she gets some enjoyment out of it, even if it is just digging in the sand, let her do it. In my opinion, this surfing is better than the borderline neglect at home and the steady stream of suger fed to her.
Edit: Here is a fun idea. Buy Autism princess a surfboard and take her to the beach on your own, you lazy dimwits.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.