Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dollar Tree blender blob and brushes work great 😹
Who, in their right mind, is going to buy a few pieces of coloured sponge for 22 dollars?

I somewhat agree. Sorry I have said this like 3 times but that day Summer’s friends were over, she did not do the yell stim, only when they were in Summer’s room she did for like 1 second and stopped herself. I don’t want to say its for attention because she could have been repressing them because they had company over. BUT it made me realize she is aware of the noise she is making.

Also Abbie does not have Pica IMO. Pica is when people eat things because they have a craving for it. Abbie just puts anything in her mouth because she doesn’t understand, not because of a craving.
I think she did have genuine PICA when she was very small as she had a penchant for wood and they showed the window ledges in Pig Seniors house that she has gnawed. Not so much now.

Reactions: 17
Becca, you dirty, dirty girl. Now what if Miss Abigail Lorraine walked in on this? Better be safe and go back to "leaves' pressing. The guy in this is Becca's boyfriend.

Lyrics by Cardi B. Song is That's a WAP (Wet Ass Pussy)

You can google the lyrics.

Ugh I hate that song. To make matters worse, it's number one in the UK top 40. Most rap music sucks these days

Reactions: 10
Without revealing too much, I have had a message from the wonderful Torrie Williamson who was giving Pig a hard time on Lipshit Mama. She is not yet a member here but reads what we say. She has now been blocked (what a surprise!) But says she will return under another name to wreak havoc. Good on her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I somewhat agree. Sorry I have said this like 3 times but that day Summer’s friends were over, she did not do the yell stim, only when they were in Summer’s room she did for like 1 second and stopped herself. I don’t want to say its for attention because she could have been repressing them because they had company over. BUT it made me realize she is aware of the noise she is making.

Also Abbie does not have Pica IMO. Pica is when people eat things because they have a craving for it. Abbie just puts anything in her mouth because she doesn’t understand, not because of a craving.
I do believe she has PICA. Like any toddler, she does mouth and eat things. However the difference is, an NT toddler or a toddler without PICA will not keep eating dirt (just an example) after a few incidents and discovering the item is unpleasant. Abbie "tastes" things because of her IDD and not knowing what an item is. But she has gravitated to items and never stopped. Like wood, dirt, and candles. Remember she ate an entire windowsill over the course of a year while they lived in Big Candys house. Even an individual with IDD would not continue to eat wood for a year unless they liked it. Isaiah has to hide his candles because she has always eaten them...then, we've seen her bite into bars of soap, but once she tastes the soap, she realizes it is not what she likes and she stops. JMO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What is Summer saying on Ig? I have probs trying to access on Ig. Who is going to be interested in anything she has to say? Is it just jeep dollars? Think that's what I'll call her from now on, Jeepdollars!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Twenty-four more victims this month. You have to be f*cking kidding me. I have also heard from Torrie, and hope she joins us one day in posting to Tattle. This cow needs Cilly house of cards to collapse.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Twenty-four more victims this month. You have to be f*cking kidding me. I have also heard from Torrie, and hope she joins us one day in posting to Tattle. This cow needs Cilly house of cards to collapse.

OMG. 24 people that have a 99% chance of losing money.. good for you P!!! Wonder how many flies she swallows with her mouth open like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

"Helping women find their worth."
Ohhhh tit.
As Asa would say, I'm triggered!
P couldnt find her way out of a goddamn paper bag. She is truly past delusional and into demented. As if NONE of these women she has suckered have ever had a job, or felt worthy of a job. Like her wisdom and guidance is just drawing these lost souls out of their shells and into the world.
Its hysterical because she believes her own hype. This uneducated, undisciplined, uninspiring slob.
I hope she still has a "Talk Space" coupon code. She is going to need that wellness check when her empire eventually crumbles.
I just cannot stand her!!! 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Watched 2 seconds of live
All I saw was dumbass basically cackling and just laughing AT Abbie

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
OMG. 24 people that have a 99% chance of losing money.. good for you P!!! Wonder how many flies she swallows with her mouth open like that?
I keep saying shes like Candyman.
I bet if we say her name 3 times into a mirror bees are going to fly right out! LOL
🐝🐝🐝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Without revealing too much, I have had a message from the wonderful Torrie Williamson who was giving Pig a hard time on Lipshit Mama. She is not yet a member here but reads what we say. She has now been blocked (what a surprise!) But says she will return under another name to wreak havoc. Good on her.
Oh, I forgot, Rhia said the same. A lot of life happening right now, but she is planning her next move. She managed to get two questions answered in Hoglets livestream yesterday. She would love to get in contact with Torrie (should she be interested). Can you pass it on, @Appalled watcher from Eng , @Msbullwnkl ?

Reactions: 11
Here's my take on the most recent vlog:

At the start, yet again, camera goes in Abbie's face without her consent or prior warning, no wonder why she's not happy on the sofa (she wanted to watch her movies and listen to her music in peace).

As a result, when they were about to go out to eat, she was getting angry and frustrated because of this as well as restaurants being too overwhelming for her (noise and bright lights). Why don't you just make her a meal at home for goodness sake?

If they do go out to eat and can't leave her, why don't they either take her to a quiet restaurant or bring headphones and stim toys so she can block the sound out using her favourite music. And what's happened to her black sunglasses that she had prescribed from the optometrist? They would help with the lights.

Then they come home, only for her to do ABA. What's wrong with letting her chill after going out? She did not want to go on her bike (she clearly showed it as she was crying as she got on) and they never even asked her if she wanted to do it. That's the problem with ABA (I'm writing as an autistic person)-it teaches you that your feelings are not valid and your body doesn't belong to you.

And then the next thing they do is drag her on that boat. I think Abbie didn't want to eat the sandwiches on the boat because she was already overwhelmed and exhausted from the above things. If only they just let her relax at home and allow her to have autonomy, then she wouldn't have been so upset.

I couldn't believe the way her brother picked her up either. I bet she found that very uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I keep saying shes like Candyman.
I bet if we say her name 3 times into a mirror bees are going to fly right out! LOL
🐝🐝🐝
It frustrates me that I cannot simply log on and say “Close your ridiculous cheese trap, you look beyond stupid! “ without being blocked! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Hands down the ugliest pose I have ever seen.🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

What’s the stupid face for, it’s bloody ridiculous, looks like she’s sat on Arsewipe’s hand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
#RocketQueen, you’ve never been more spot on! I could actually feel the change in that woman daily the day after they moved into that over-priced house. Within the very first week (after moving) , I started to feel like I didn’t like her and each and every day my dislike is stronger. I think as women (I’m aware there are also several wise men on site) we have an uncanny sense, a gut instinct, about people. I believe we are for the most part reacting to that instinctual dislike because our minds and hearts are telling us this woman is bad. Simply a bad person, and then we get the visual and auditory proof every single day. I’m with you. I detest her.
"Helping women find their worth."
Ohhhh tit.
As Asa would say, I'm triggered!
P couldnt find her way out of a goddamn paper bag. She is truly past delusional and into demented. As if NONE of these women she has suckered have ever had a job, or felt worthy of a job. Like her wisdom and guidance is just drawing these lost souls out of their shells and into the world.
Its hysterical because she believes her own hype. This uneducated, undisciplined, uninspiring slob.
I hope she still has a "Talk Space" coupon code. She is going to need that wellness check when her empire eventually crumbles.
I just cannot stand her!!! 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.