Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carol Burnett Went with the Wind!
Omg....that is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw the picture....her coming down the stairs wearing the curtain rd!
All natural? What the hell is sotoks? I don’t wear make up at all, as allergic, so don’t know what sotoks are, but it sounds like something that has been soaked in alcohol🤣She is going to need more than one drop as she seems to morphing from 39 to 79 years, with that Aunt Bee do, and her once good taste of clothes is rapidly sliding into ugly upholstery territory! Ain’t nothing humble about you, next time you look in the mirror, wear those glasses you are supposedly supposed to wear, as your pupils are so pin prick small, your demeanour lately has just been coming across as a wasted mean nasty drunk, with a perpetual hangover.
When are you going to do a health and safety slimelife live, prissy? Never see or hear you talking to your slaves huns about the importance of keeping your brushes clean and how to stop the wax from going mouldy!🤣🤣🤣😷🤦🏼‍♀️
"Sotoks" mimicks the word "botox" tricking your brain into thinking you will get the same results.
Hey Pig....looks like it backfired on you and your sotox gave you hamhocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tonight's vlog:
I see how much Abbie wanted to do that "art" .. they literally moved her finger to press the leaf down. It would be more her if they just poured paint out and let her play in the paint. I bet they are looking for another dumb thing for the HUMPERS to buy.. and they will. $$$$$

Then over and over "you did soooo gooooood Ab... you did soooo good"

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Just look at that slob. What a mardarse. I can’t stand how pathetic she is. For someone who preaches about being a boss babe 🤢 she doesn’t half act like an incapable human. I literally had to fast forward that part of them on the sofa they make me feel physically ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seriously what is their eating out budget? Even before the pandemic I only ate out once every week or two. It's like multiple times a day for them.
There HAS to be some legitimate crafts that she could participate in instead of that showboat crap.
I can't help but notice that both of the dogs got baths from Cilla, but they used respite to bathe their daughter.

Reactions: 26
Also poor sandy she looked excited to be able stretch her legs and even tried grab a ball to play but it was short lived straight back to the cage! Such a shame really is.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The look when she realizes that letting it all hang out was captured by the camera :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 247871
She literally looks like she is ready to “pop” any day now.. When I was pregnant, that is exactly my size and I weighed in at 300lbs, pregnant with twins..
She seriously needs to get back into eating correctly again. If not, she won’t be long before she is at pre-WLS weight..

• Heart
She literally looks like she is ready to “pop” any day now.. When I was pregnant, that is exactly my size and I weighed in at 300lbs, pregnant with twins..
She seriously needs to get back into eating correctly again. If not, she won’t be long before she is at pre-WLS weight..
105 pounds my ass!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jeez I have so much second hand embarrassment after watching that. Why would they leave in the part where Summer says "She did all the pressing of the leaves" seconds after we literally watched them do almost all of the leaf pressing for her. I get that they're liars, but this one was just crazy to me; it would have been so easy to just not include that part. Also the ridiculous lying about writing. There's no way Abbie had even 1% involvement in writing that. Summer and Becca are grown ass adults who just spent their afternoon writing their friends' names in not even bad handwriting and lying about who did it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
piggy washes that Dirty ass dog better than her daughter. What a disgusting human.

• Heart
K
@Broken puzzle If you want to talk about it..YOU talk about it. Here...I will help you keep on topic...
🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Now, where were we?
I hope you know that I will be thinking about you and praying for you. ❤ I imagine it is very scary. Feel free to reach out and chat anytime you want to. If we need to figure out another Place to do so, we can do that.❤ Keep jamming to some Pink! Try to think positive thoughts (💖TRY💖)
Whatever Monday brings....You will see it through. Sending all the healing vibes the universe will allow.❤
Imagine this: my ex drove with his middle finger, yes DROVE😅😅😅😅
105 pounds my ass!!!!!
Just wondering, does anyone know how much we’re supposed to believe she weighs?? How much did she weigh before WTL?? 🤔

Reactions: 9
3:44 in and he says they dont deal with aggression normally (paraphrasing). Wow. Where can I find what they're taking

Also, right in the beginning P seems bummed. Asa is on the couch consoling her, which is nice. Too bad she couldn't stop looking at her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe she needs the Costco necessity, premade golden margaritas (Casually displayed on the stove.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
K

Just wondering, does anyone know how much we’re supposed to believe she weighs?? How much did she weigh before WTL?? 🤔
I am not real sure. I would say she has to at least go 340-350 currently. But that is just a guess. I speculate she will be 370 by Christmas if she maintains her Take-Out and Cheese habit!🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.