Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bready

VIP Member
Hey guys, am catching up on posts, but I just wanted to ask if you could send up some prayers / healing vibes / whatever you believe in for my uncle. He was airlifted to a specialty ICU last night for a cerebral hemorrhage. So far his condition is exactly what they want to see the day after a bleed like that...but obviously he has a long way to go, and he already has a bunch of other health issues that complicate things.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

What10001

Chatty Member
E8C88276-41A0-45C6-8453-5CCB6F86E208.jpeg

Just wow. Way to go begging for money by exploiting the disabled daughter. If for one second anyone thinks she’d actually even take Abbie if she was able to scam her way there they are nuts too. There better be an option to purchase another ticket because Priscilla MF Massive will not be taking Abbie alone to a damn concert, ever. ABBIE AND I ARE IN DISBELIEF. Bitchhhhh please, she has no clue why you’re squealing like a pig, if she did she would probably figure it’s meal time for your giant ass. This woman cannot be any more repulsive. Leave the girl alone, go to the gym and have several seats margarita monster.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Yippity Yay!
Thanks to @SCCOct66 we all can take turns riding Prissy the Centaur and afterwards we can sit down to a delectable quail egg snack. Atha is cooking!😂
This is such a fabulous title. Thank you so much!
You guys please give your thanks to our @SCCOct66
❤😘❤😘❤
IMG_1122.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
Just going back to the “wrestling” on the previous thread. It didn’t look playful to me at all and she didn’t let go when he requested her to twice as there was a jump cut before he showed her hands off him. Do they really think this behaviour is cute and endearing and worth showing because it’s really not. Just showcases Abbies aggression and shows us once again that Asthma is a weak parent that’s too afraid to stop his daughters undesirable behaviours incase she flips her shit and has a meltdown.
I’m not sure if it’s just me or if anyone else feels this way. I think it’s highly inappropriate for Asa and GB to be “wrestling” with Abby. Yes she has the mentality of a toddler but her body is that of an 18 year old. I find it gross and so inappropriate. I mean what typical 18 year old girl wrestles with her father. It’s creepy to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
I thought todays vlog was interesting. Asa says they met with some in-home evaluator about what’s truly going on with Abbie in order to get all the services she needs (I assume the government pays for these services) I get the impression he was teary eyed, emotional having to tell the evaluator the truth about Abbie. Ass mentions you can’t “ sugar coat” it… I assume he means the reality of Abbie’s abilities, her disabilities, how they are handling her and providing for her, etc. Interesting because to his haters and to his humpers both Ass and Pig do sugar coat the picture of Abbie, how she is “ progressing”, how she will be independent one day. But it was “ hard” he says when they had to admit to this evaluator the truth. Now that would have been an interesting discussion to hear. Why not videotape that session? I’d think it must be hard every day to lie and con his viewers about what’s going on with each one of them. Not just Abbie’s reality, but Pig’s weight loss, her popularity, Isaiah’s job (?), his (?) master’s degree, the situation with the teacher, the list is endless about their outright lies and deception about what is going on with each one of them. What that must do to their souls to continually lie and deceive every single day of their lives. Do they start believing their lies? Everytime I hear Ass talk about Abbie’s progress and her independence my eyes roll up. All on their own. Even my eyes know a lie when they hear one. 👀
👁👁 🙄
Oh and Ass, you don’t need a teacher for Abbie. Forget it. Just find another kindly woman like Crazy Nanny to do care giving. And then get out of her way, stop filming her and let her do her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

KateK

VIP Member
YouTube pointed me to an old video from 5 years ago when they took Abbie to Summer’s volleyball game. It was so overwhelming for her.

Also on Asa’s Lipstick Momma boo-hoo live, humpers are tagging Taylor Swift to have a meetup with Abbie.

Here is the video of Abbie exposed to just noise at a volleyball game.

Abbie has no idea who Taylor Swift is and would have no interest in meeting with her..unless she had some candy to give her...or donuts. These humps have no idea who Abbie is after all this time watching her.

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Two minutes in to tonight’s Live and I’m OUT! Such a lush.

0193F96B-2585-4999-9388-67A980C469B9.jpeg
884801A2-2DAF-48C9-BE57-166006A35FB0.jpeg

Her fried chest looks like she has some weird camisole under her black shirt. It’s so creepy!

806DB35B-4668-4850-9D6F-997625ACFD24.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I'm just so impressed about Abbie learning math!!
Besides being able to work at the coffee shop, pouring hot coffee and putting lids on, stocking grocery shelves, or folding T-shirts, unloading dishwashers and vacuuming, she will ride her bike to these jobby jobs all by herself. In 3 years she can pedal on over to a trendy bar in Riverside after work for a few drinks.
Most importantly, the life skill of counting how many rolls of TP are missing so that she can replace them, will open up the door for her to get a job with Space X.
Abbie's future is very bright thanks to all of Assa's hard work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

What the ....

VIP Member
Just when I think this bitch can't get anymore stupid........

Holiday Schooling by CillaMe Maashole!
Hi Guyths, HAPPY Memorial Day
You know, um, smack, there are so many holidays in the US, um, I think people get confused.
This is one of those things that are tho important.
Atha and I come from HUGE military families.
Yeth, I got knocked up, got married, Atha left me, Atha knocked up another woman, Atha burglarized said woman, all during the military.
Yeth, very important holiday.
Neither one of us, thank goodness, have family members that passed away from being in the, um, military.
So just when your out celebrating today, just remember ……

Screenshot_20230530-223836-754.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Isaiah’s vlog shows him celebrating with friends and family, and getting dressed for graduation. From bare-chested and wrapped in a towel, to pulling up his pants in his underwear, he is giving the Fathering Autism grandmothers quite a show. There were two dramatic jump cuts where he and Summer screamed and one of them darted away - probably after Abbie. I’m guessing she was into open food, cake, or the bar. Wow.
Did you catch the part where Cilla hugged Golden Boy and said we did it? Bitch you didn't do it. Stop taking credit for his achievements 😠

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Happiest of Sundays to you all. 😘
photo-output.jpeg

---
Because everyone needs a before bed snack…amiright?
😂
1685285637722.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
The narc in her won’t let her have any regrets. Priscilla can’t show even a little bit of vulnerability. Her whole life is an act.

She is 40 years old and still goes on about how “divorce is hard”. Like what. She is very child like. I don’t think it’s due to any id or anything. She’s just immature..
The fact that she has sisters and calls herself an only child blows my mind. It's not as if they were hidden from her, they are Candy Cane Lane Bryant's daughters and CCLB goes along with it!! What a sick and twisted family dynamic that is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Isaiah said he is one of the oldest workers at the Camp this summer. Shocker.
And has anyone noticed how they go from saying that he's volunteering at the camp, to working at the camp? Which is it?
And I thought he already had a job? WTH is he interviewing for then?
And while I 100% believe it is in GB's best interest to find a job and spend as little time at home as possible, A&P are just obsessed- going full court press wanting him working less than 2 weeks after graduating.
Hey ATHA! When are YOU going to get a job, you lazy fuck! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33