Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE that Lauren drops her 100 lb loss video on the pig’s birthday!
I'm not a Lauren fan but I appreciate her being forthcoming about her weight (specifically saying where she started and where she is in pounds). I find this helpful for the rest of us who are also trying to get in shape, to see where we are on the spectrum (helps when you're feeling discouraged).

I always found Priscilla's reluctance to provide any numbers frustrating and weird. For me--I understand not wanting to publicize my weight, because I am unhappy with my weight. But Priscilla says she is fine with how she is, so it has never made sense to me that she could never just come out with specific numbers.

I follow Pinky on Instagram and the lady is driving me crazy. Her social media reeks so bad of desperation since her divorce I'll probably have to unfollow her. She needs to get her groove back. Her posts make one assume she is struggling to deal with her ex-husband already having moved on with a (younger) woman. She (Abbi) is too beautiful to be looking this desperate.

View attachment 2189673

Both attention-seeking to the extreme!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No, no.

Let her continue, Asa.

The more she posts badly filtered photos the more hilarious it looks when Asa posts her in all her unfiltered, lumbering glory in the vlogs - especially when he catches her beached on the couch or shoveling BOLLED peanuts in her maw and somehow forgets to edit those unflattering clips out of the final product.
---

---

I don't feel the least bit sorry for her.
She brought this on herself. There's a reason she's never been able to actually maintain a real friendship. How many "friends" have we seen, with our own eyes, come through the vlogs over the years? She has a best friend for a few weeks to a few months, they disappear, and someone new is suddenly her best friend. Lauren, Kaitlyn, some lady she went to get coffee with a couple times back at the old house, I don't even know how many more have moved through the woodchipper of the life of Priscilla Maass.

She's selfish, self-centered, unpleasant, constantly looking to foist her daughter off on anyone other than her, demands attention and adoration from everyone around her (Easter basket meltdown, anyone?), she's fully entrenched in an MLM so you know she tries to hook everyone in to her downline, and she's incapable of talking about anything at any length with any nuance.
Just imagine going for drinks with the Priscilla we see on her stupid scammy lives - that's her personality and breadth of knowledge. There's no talking about a book you're reading, a new song you like, any sort of current event, the local art walk/new thrift store that just opened/etc, how your family is doing, none of that. She doesn't know and she doesn't care. If it doesn't directly affect her, it doesn't matter.

So, no, I have no sympathy. We know exactly the type of person she is and it's obvious why none of her "friends" stick around.
Big P’s downline and “ dear friend” posted this question to P in her Live relative to her birthday:

B9AA3BD8-356D-4A4A-9C72-26E25F5C6095.jpeg

CillaMe stuttered and stammered and told Stephanie that it was a real stumper of a question. Oh so hard, whine, whine! P finally suggested that she had accomplished all she had set out to do. That may have been when she led into her weight loss 65 pounds down chatter. I don’t recall.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
If Pig's current situation is her Crescendo I'd ask for my money back.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Big P’s downline and “ dear friend” posted this question to P in her Live relative to her birthday:

View attachment 2191255

CillaMe stuttered and stammered and told Stephanie that it was a real stumper of a question. Oh so hard, whine, whine! P finally suggested that she had accomplished all she had set out to do. That may have been when she led into her weight loss 65 pounds down chatter. I don’t recall.
Snuffin got her all stumped. LMAO

Also, I just realised what CillaMe meant. CillaMe as in, Salami. LMFAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, she doesn’t want to get together with the Maass’ then. They will have her fattened back up in no time.
If Pigfat ever decided to get weight loss shots it would not work for her. Lauren is doing all the steps needed to lose weight. Therapy, bustin' her ass almost every day at the gym, eating properly and not drinking every day, vlogging honestly about it, not eating junk food 3 times atequila. Cooking healthy food for the whole family The shot is only the beginning little shove. Pigstink lives to eat, not eats to live. If your mindset isn't there forget it. That whole family sucks at being consistent, following through and following the rules. If having over half of her stomach removed didn't work, a shot in the arm sure as he'll isn't. Only shot she is consistent with is tequilla.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The interesting thing to me is that Lauren's fat is like a low slung rubber ring all round her whereas Pigs fat belly looks hard which, to me, is a sign that most of her fat deposits are more internal which is far more worrying. It means her internal organs are being suffocated and surrounded by huge fat deposits.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The interesting thing to me is that Lauren's fat is like a low slung rubber ring all round her whereas Pigs fat belly looks hard which, to me, is a sign that most of her fat deposits are more internal which is far more worrying. It means her internal organs are being suffocated and surrounded by huge fat deposits.
I deal with patients with liver problems and her abdominal area looks like what I see daily. It looks like if you stuck a pin in her ascites (fluid) would come rushing out. That, plus her palor, Concerning.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm not a Lauren fan but I appreciate her being forthcoming about her weight (specifically saying where she started and where she is in pounds). I find this helpful for the rest of us who are also trying to get in shape, to see where we are on the spectrum (helps when you're feeling discouraged).

I always found Priscilla's reluctance to provide any numbers frustrating and weird. For me--I understand not wanting to publicize my weight, because I am unhappy with my weight. But Priscilla says she is fine with how she is, so it has never made sense to me that she could never just come out with specific numbers.

I follow Pinky on Instagram and the lady is driving me crazy. Her social media reeks so bad of desperation since her divorce I'll probably have to unfollow her. She needs to get her groove back. Her posts make one assume she is struggling to deal with her ex-husband already having moved on with a (younger) woman. She (Abbi) is too beautiful to be looking this desperate.
Where did you see her ex found a younger woman? I follow her on IG and haven't see anything. She is definitely having some serious issues and I think her weight loss is one of them no matter how much she tries to claim she's eating healthy and working out. It doesn't take much to see she is borderline anorexic.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I use a smart scale (Renpho) which, along with many other measurements, ascertains your level of visceral fat (fat surrounding your organs.) I'd pay money to see what her value is. Yes, I know these scales are not perfect, but I do believe my readings are very close to correct.
---
I deal with patients with liver problems and her abdominal area looks like what I see daily. It looks like if you stuck a pin in her ascites (fluid) would come rushing out. That, plus her palor, Concerning.
Exactly. The taut appearance of her belly is likely something she thinks looks "good" considering her size. Her belly starts right below her breasts which is another hallmark of an alcoholic belly, one where the liver is affected. God only knows when her wake up call will come (if ever)

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2191255

It blows my bleeping mind that anyone would be unable to answer this, and quickly.

I wish I'd had the chance to travel to Ireland or Korea or Mexico by now.
I wish I hadn't dropped out of college the first time around.
I wish I'd spent more time with my sister.
I wish I'd taken that one specific opportunity related to my previous career which I turned down out of fear and uncertainty.

That's just a few things right off the top of my head!

Yet another example of how little thought Priscilla actually puts into anything, even her own life. Maybe especially her own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

There is a vlog or a post out there where I'm almost positive she (Priscilla) says she was 385 before her surgery. I think some weekend when I have nothing to do I'm going to comb back through their vlogs and find it.

Reactions: 19
It blows my bleeping mind that anyone would be unable to answer this, and quickly.

I wish I'd taken that one specific opportunity related to my previous career which I turned down out of fear and uncertainty.

Yet another example of how little thought Priscilla actually puts into anything, even her own life. Maybe especially her own life.
Exactly, but she cant admit what she would wish -

1. She didnt sleep with the first male that showed any interest in her
2. She didnt use any form of birth control
3. She had to marry a man she hardly knew because she was pregnant
4. She had an imperfect child that she detests
5. She let herself get disgustingly fat
6. She is stuck in an unhappy marriage
7. She has a chronic food addiction
8. She failed her gastric sleeve operation
9. She is incapable of making friends

And on it goes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

The narc in her won’t let her have any regrets. Priscilla can’t show even a little bit of vulnerability. Her whole life is an act.

She is 40 years old and still goes on about how “divorce is hard”. Like what. She is very child like. I don’t think it’s due to any id or anything. She’s just immature..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was always suspicious about their involvement with the booster club and being in control of purchasing the food for the athletic events. Now we know they set up a Booster Club LLC. Were they skimming funds donated to the club? Everything they do is dishonest so it wouldn’t surprise me if ASSa set it up so he could Fudge the numbers and take some for himself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The narc in her won’t let her have any regrets. Priscilla can’t show even a little bit of vulnerability. Her whole life is an act.

She is 40 years old and still goes on about how “divorce is hard”. Like what. She is very child like. I don’t think it’s due to any id or anything. She’s just immature..
The fact that she has sisters and calls herself an only child blows my mind. It's not as if they were hidden from her, they are Candy Cane Lane Bryant's daughters and CCLB goes along with it!! What a sick and twisted family dynamic that is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ok, home and caught up. Of course, I have thoughts. ;)

1) The line in GB's birthday letter to P that really stuck out was "keeping this family together...".
Maybe I am still wearing my work hat, but that is a strong sentiment, and an odd manner to express it. Its also very subtly throwing shade at Asa, but I dont think Asa is clever enough to pick up on it.

2) I'm not a fan of Laurens, and I think her mother is an absolute headcase, but I'll give her credit for the work shes doing to better herself. Even if she had only lost 50 lbs at this point instead of 100, the fact that she is working out and educating herself is way more than P ever did. P got the surgery, and that was that.

3) And I am happy to see that Summer has graduated from wearing raggedy ass Vans with her dresses. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

It's because she has no goals and never has. Goes right along with having zero interests and hobbies. And can't forget no talents or skills.

• Haha
I was always suspicious about their involvement with the booster club and being in control of purchasing the food for the athletic events. Now we know they set up a Booster Club LLC. Were they skimming funds donated to the club? Everything they do is dishonest so it wouldn’t surprise me if ASSa set it up so he could Fudge the numbers and take some for himself.
100% that whole scenario always gave me the icks. They are any equal opportunity scam fam.
---
It's because she has no goals and never has. Goes right along with having zero interests and hobbies. And can't forget no talents or skills.
Or ankles

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.