Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Bruce retire from the coast guard? Was that his occupation? What about Jessica? I am trying to figure out who actually served in the military in their family. We know Asshat was in the coast guard for about 4 years and knocked up two women, that we know of. Did he quit because Piggy didn't want her man finding some extra lovin at every port?
I thought I remembered that he was not in the Coast Guard for very long, certainly nothing like 4 years. That he was booted out. Am I remembering incorrectly?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Twatty Beast's tan evened out, nothing to do with the baby bottle warmer scam skin device 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐

LOL.. the inventory on the scaminator is low!!!! Therefore.. we are offering free shipping....hurry hurry..must act now...!!!!

If it was selling out...would they be pushing it like this? I think not.

Also..all she is doing is using her magic mirror..plus her usual filter..notice how their coloring changes ..sometimes even the eyes and hair...when using the scaminator.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Twatty Beast's tan evened out, nothing to do with the baby bottle warmer scam skin device 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐

I just realized why she is promoting this so much, it's a bottle warmer for Isaiah when she has to go off on one of her many trips. Of course he gets her teet back when she returns, but in the meantime he needs his warm nourishment🤢😉😄

And to Kimmied, I am so sorry for what you are going through, your loss must be immense, folks need to learn to be a little more sensitive. You have lost your offspring, a part of you literally, and I respect your grief. I'm not comparing this to you, but when my mom passed suddenly 3 years ago, people did make stupid comments, asked stupid questions, and expected us to heal overnight. You take all the time you need, you deserve it, and the others can all feck off.❤❤
---

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As far as Big P’s baby bottle warmer…I’m thinking she uses it as a portable, mini crock pot so she can melt her cheese and have nachos, and thnax , at any given time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just realized why she is promoting this so much, it's a bottle warmer for Isaiah when she has to go off on one of her many trips. Of course he gets her teet back when she returns, but in the meantime he needs his warm nourishment🤢😉😄

And to Kimmied, I am so sorry for what you are going through, your loss must be immense, folks need to learn to be a little more sensitive. You have lost your offspring, a part of you literally, and I respect your grief. I'm not comparing this to you, but when my mom passed suddenly 3 years ago, people did make stupid comments, asked stupid questions, and expected us to heal overnight. You take all the time you need, you deserve it, and the others can all feck off.❤❤
---
I’m sorry to hear about your mom. Today is a hard one. I’ll try again tomorrow. Shrink days suck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Ho hum! 😁 I bet Shack Boy has Abbie detail while Tubby and Twatty haul the blow out tainted outdoor furniture, XXXXL towels and Kirkland’s last years clearance hoard to Boone for their new business venture…as Pig calls it.

• Haha
  • Angry
@Kimmied , you have been through so much, with Xavier alone, it is hard dealing with every day stuff. With my STM , I can’t remember if you have your little guy guy, maybe you could ask his momma if you can take him on a bus ride, train ride and spend a morning with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just when I think this witch can't get anymore stupid........

Holiday Schooling by CillaMe Maashole!
Hi Guyths, HAPPY Memorial Day
You know, um, smack, there are so many holidays in the US, um, I think people get confused.
This is one of those things that are tho important.
Atha and I come from HUGE military families.
Yeth, I got knocked up, got married, Atha left me, Atha knocked up another woman, Atha burglarized said woman, all during the military.
Yeth, very important holiday.
Neither one of us, thank goodness, have family members that passed away from being in the, um, military.
So just when your out celebrating today, just remember ……

Screenshot_20230530-223836-754.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
@Kimmied , you have been through so much, with Xavier alone, it is hard dealing with every day stuff. With my STM , I can’t remember if you have your little guy guy, maybe you could ask his momma if you can take him on a bus ride, train ride and spend a morning with you.
Guy Guy lives with me. He is what’s keeping me halfway sane. Thank you for the suggestion! That little boy is so incredible.

• Heart
---
When my dad passed in his sleep in Dec 2020, it was a shock to everyone too. My boss was aware he had been unwell here and there the past few years, but nothing that would suggest he was critically ill in any way. My boss asked me "why did he give up?" (My dad did not give up. It's not like he took his life or ODed. He died in his sleep!!!)

I wish I knew how to answer her then.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Are the Pigs really taking all that patio furniture all the way to Boone? Where the hell would they put it? The little balcony effort is tiny.

If the place is to be used by skiers, where are they going to put all their ski boots, snowboards or skis at the end of the day? Judging from Fat Boys footage the place is enveloped by trees so there is no view out of the seemingly very few windows. And that poly little kitchen needs some serious updating. I think Pig Maximus thinks by putting a few of her tacky wreaths and other tat up that the place is going to be instantly attractive. I would hate to stay there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Are the Pigs really taking all that patio furniture all the way to Boone? Where the hell would they put it? The little balcony effort is tiny.

If the place is to be used by skiers, where are they going to put all their ski boots, snowboards or skis at the end of the day? Judging from Fat Boys footage the place is enveloped by trees so there is no view out of the seemingly very few windows. And that poly little kitchen needs some serious updating. I think Pig Maximus thinks by putting a few of her tacky wreaths and other tat up that the place is going to be instantly attractive. I would hate to stay there.
The patio sits on the upper level, on the back of the townhouse. There is a garage that could be used to store equipment but I could see them blocking it’s usage off because it is just the garage and during bad weather, everyone parks up on top of the hill, to get out and in (if you park down at the houses, the hill is impassable, until it is scraped or melts)..
I can’t see them putting the patio furniture out there either. It is super small and will crowd out the small porch. You really only have a view of trees and down the back of the mountain. There is no other views and nothing down at the bottom of the mountain either..

Like everyone stated, this isn’t a good AirBnB during the spring/summer/fall. They may get 2-3 rentals a month, during this time. The biggest revenue time, will be during the winter and there is a lot of people that do come up to ski. There are even skiing families that will rent houses for 2-3 months, and are instructors and ski patrol, that use the places just on the weekends… Of course, GB will probably tell Mommy he needs it those weekends, to get out of the Florida heat. So, there goes their profits during that time too..

• Heart
I have a feeling that the humpers will want to stay at the rental house. They will shill it on FA and drop it into vlogs to get the humpers wanting to book it.

I wonder if Sir Cindy will be the first booking?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a feeling that the humpers will want to stay at the rental house. They will shill it on FA and drop it into vlogs to get the humpers wanting to book it.

I wonder if Sir Cindy will be the first booking?
Yes/No. I can see some of them wanting to go but I can’t see them affording or being able to take off and go. There is so many of them that have serious disabilities and/or are extremely elderly. They may have the funds to send $5-25/month to them or a gift but picking up and traveling, especially solo, isn’t something that most of their diehard followers will be able to do..

“Can we just like…look at my…there’s no filters. Like I love the way my skin looks. Umm, I don’t know about ‘cha all…I know some people don’t like my skin, but your Gurl likes her skin [insert cocky head bobble here]…Whaat?!I like it!”

View attachment 2198691
She can see the pantry and the fridge at the same time!
---
Just when I think this witch can't get anymore stupid........

Holiday Schooling by CillaMe Maashole!
Hi Guyths, HAPPY Memorial Day
You know, um, smack, there are so many holidays in the US, um, I think people get confused.
This is one of those things that are tho important.
Atha and I come from HUGE military families.
Yeth, I got knocked up, got married, Atha left me, Atha knocked up another woman, Atha burglarized said woman, all during the military.
Yeth, very important holiday.
Neither one of us, thank goodness, have family members that passed away from being in the, um, military.
So just when your out celebrating today, just remember ……

View attachment 2207317
She won the gold in the Panty Drop competition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The patio sits on the upper level, on the back of the townhouse. There is a garage that could be used to store equipment but I could see them blocking it’s usage off because it is just the garage and during bad weather, everyone parks up on top of the hill, to get out and in (if you park down at the houses, the hill is impassable, until it is scraped or melts)..
I can’t see them putting the patio furniture out there either. It is super small and will crowd out the small porch. You really only have a view of trees and down the back of the mountain. There is no other views and nothing down at the bottom of the mountain either..

Like everyone stated, this isn’t a good AirBnB during the spring/summer/fall. They may get 2-3 rentals a month, during this time. The biggest revenue time, will be during the winter and there is a lot of people that do come up to ski. There are even skiing families that will rent houses for 2-3 months, and are instructors and ski patrol, that use the places just on the weekends… Of course, GB will probably tell Mommy he needs it those weekends, to get out of the Florida heat. So, there goes their profits during that time too..
Plus, their greedy, sloppy asses probably assume their property is the best property in all of Boone and the world will flock to rent it, because...autism. they'll probably jack to fees so high that you know us normal folk you can't work from anywhere or make millions off scamming our IDD children wouldn't be able to, or want to, shell out that kind of money. This will flop like SW. No worries for the scheming Massholes though, just a hit to I'm sure another LLC he created.

Reactions: 22
😂They made it to Boone….all 4 of them.😂 They are staying for the rest of the week.

@DairyleaD Sir Cindy was circling like a vulture in the comments!😁
IMG_3846.jpeg

A Pig and Mini Me hoe down! 😂
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why can't you just open the pods and mix this stuff in your hands? And once they are mixed they are no longer potent and preservative free? Yet once this woman again says she can't afford it, radio silence from Thilla. What a horrible company and worse what a horrible sales woman she is. Way to go in capturing your potential customer there boss babe.

1685536135897.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.