Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie is obviously overstimulated.

Whats with the Maasses not having anyone their own age over? If they don’t have friends, then they don’t have friends. Did they not make any friends from the neighborhood party they hosted?

Isaiah’s stuff? He doesn’t have anyone to put it, so are they going to get a storage unit just for Isaiah’s stuff?

Why are they always trying to hype Isaiah up. “He’s not a camp buddy, he’s a leader”. Who cares! Stop trying to make it seem like he’s so cool, talented and skilled. He’s no better than the other ppl spending their time at camp :rolleyes:.

Reactions: 29
My goodness, is it possible that Twatty Beast has put on even more weight? She looks enormous sitting in the car. Holy crap, she's a size!!
Is Boy Wonder's "job" being a camp buddy? If he had a real job, he'd not be able to swan off to camp and he'd not want to swan off to camp as he would be earning real money if he had a real job.
The way that Tubby talks about money is so disgusting. I want him to really feel a financial burden. How dare he babble on about the mildewy $42 that he is embarassed to spend. What an hole. Then his backhanded brag about the pool vac spraying his window pane. Don't blame the water, blame the dirty windows, you filthy beast. If you had clean windows, the water wouldn't make a difference. I know you are reading here, Tubby, so have some compassion for your vulnerable followers who would give ANYTHING to have $42 in their wallet right now. Don't get me started on the pool bullshite. You are not Lord of the Manor. You are not special because you have a cement pond. The pool looks a hot mess as does your tacky backyard. Some party you had, attended by people you employ to babysit your daughter , your remaining Jacksonville family and that weirdo, Creepy G. Good going, Maassives, the party looked to be a shiteshow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So the people it'll attract will be college age kids., who are more likely there to party. That house will be trash soon. This new failure will be fun to watch.

Since she is so blubbery bragging about this "business adventure " I'm thinking this is their only rental. I think if team pig were cornering the real estate market she'd have bragged before. Maybe I'm wrong.
Did Lurch and Angry Elf leave the house in Florida for Asa or Bruce to manage or did they sell? Lurch has a nice profile of rentals all over the country.

Reactions: 15
My goodness, is it possible that Twatty Beast has put on even more weight? She looks enormous sitting in the car. Holy crap, she's a size!!
Is Boy Wonder's "job" being a camp buddy? If he had a real job, he'd not be able to swan off to camp and he'd not want to swan off to camp as he would be earning real money if he had a real job.
The way that Tubby talks about money is so disgusting. I want him to really feel a financial burden. How dare he babble on about the mildewy $42 that he is embarassed to spend. What an hole. Then his backhanded brag about the pool vac spraying his window pane. Don't blame the water, blame the dirty windows, you filthy beast. If you had clean windows, the water wouldn't make a difference. I know you are reading here, Tubby, so have some compassion for your vulnerable followers who would give ANYTHING to have $42 in their wallet right now. Don't get me started on the pool bullshite. You are not Lord of the Manor. You are not special because you have a cement pond. The pool looks a hot mess as does your tacky backyard. Some party you had, attended by people you employ to babysit your daughter , your remaining Jacksonville family and that weirdo, Creepy G. Good going, Maassives, the party looked to be a shiteshow.
Yes she's on a fast track to her guest appearance on My 600lb Life.

1685577490358.png
1685577673846.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh yeah I forgot about the $42 thing. I wonder how much financial control they have over Isaiah. The kid actually acts like a broke college student. He complained about the prices at the restaurant and he said he might take that $42 dollars on the way out to Wendys lol. I wonder if they just pay for his essentials but leave him broke. Isaiah needs to grow up and get an actual job, he’s gonna be miserable there. They can hype him up all they want but in reality he’s living at home, he has no money and he’s not even working a real job.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
How bleeping sad 😂
Below is the reality of what happens when she’s given a toy or anything with a little bit of weight to it, she launches it. I wouldn’t give her anything unless it was very lightweight and couldn’t do any damage if it hit the pets or if she hit herself with it somehow. Her arms and hands work incredibly well when she wants them to lol. Just look at the way she slaps her thighs and claps her hands, there’s a real force behind it. Saying that it wouldn’t surprise me if she has pain in her hands from how hard she hits them together 😔 Sounds like a clap of thunder when she does. Must be like living in a zoo or circus with all of the sounds they make between them. I imagine Cillas daily dumps sound a lot like thunder as well 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did Lurch and Angry Elf leave the house in Florida for Asa or Bruce to manage or did they sell? Lurch has a nice profile of rentals all over the country.
The house was put on the market but I'm not sure if it has sold yet.

Reactions: 12
They aren’t going to make any money on Airbnb because nobody is going to want to rent from them when there is a ton of competition in the neighborhood, not to mention their neighbors also have their home listed and they are a premiere host.

Selling would probably be the best thing to do. This isn’t a home that is paid off, they financed. It was stupid IMO to take on another loan. It’s only profitable if they were to rent the home out. They probably figured AirBnB would be easier because no tenant commitment and because of the location. They are in for a rude awakening, it’s like they don’t think before they do.
It’s not even a good spot or view of anything. It’s in a little cove… which I guess some people might like? But it’s also a part of a 5 house lot. Like a mini trailer park. Now I have nothing against trailer parks.. been living in and out of them my whole life. The thing is, no one is moving or vacationing in blowing rock because they have to. Maybe a college kid (which would be hilarious if they mess up the place lol) people move/vaca in blowing rock to get away. To be secluded. For the view. Not to live in a tiny obstructed cove 5 feet away from other college kids
---
Whoa why the long face Piggy?
Ugh seriously. I despise being in the same state as them right now
---
They aren’t going to make any money on Airbnb because nobody is going to want to rent from them when there is a ton of competition in the neighborhood, not to mention their neighbors also have their home listed and they are a premiere host.

Selling would probably be the best thing to do. This isn’t a home that is paid off, they financed. It was stupid IMO to take on another loan. It’s only profitable if they were to rent the home out. They probably figured AirBnB would be easier because no tenant commitment and because of the location. They are in for a rude awakening, it’s like they don’t think before they do.
I highly suggest we host the first ever annual tattle get together in blowing rock!!! Come on guys! Us North Cakalakins tattlers will show you around!
---
They are in for a rude awakening. Plus, SelfieWrld reviews were a pony show compared to what he is going to face on AirBnB reviews. From what I saw, people are quick to say what they found undesirable with the property. Nit picky even…down the color of lightbulbs…no can opener…water pressure in a sink. Moobie is not prepared for this rodeo. Yeeehaw!😁
---

He acted like he was going to leave her by herself rocking on the couch. Who knows if he actually does…could be another fib for the humps.
---

I see..
No no
Knock
On now bend knee(s)
🤔
Combined with the heavy breathing and phone getting knocked around, I say sounds about right.🤣 That’s Izzy.
How he proceeded to upload and post it to YT is another mystery.
Woah! We can make a haiku out of this!
I will say, it is crazy easy to upload a YouTube short..
Still many steps in not only butt texting but uploading it I will admit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They are in for a rude awakening. Plus, SelfieWrld reviews were a pony show compared to what he is going to face on AirBnB reviews. From what I saw, people are quick to say what they found undesirable with the property. Nit picky even…down the color of lightbulbs…no can opener…water pressure in a sink. Moobie is not prepared for this rodeo. Yeeehaw!😁
---

He acted like he was going to leave her by herself rocking on the couch. Who knows if he actually does…could be another fib for the humps.
---

I see..
No no
Knock
On now bend knee(s)
🤔
Combined with the heavy breathing and phone getting knocked around, I say sounds about right.🤣 That’s Izzy.
How he proceeded to upload and post it to YT is another mystery.
👋👋👋👋🍆🍆🍆🤣
He butt downloaded to Youtube.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s not even a good spot or view of anything. It’s in a little cove… which I guess some people might like? But it’s also a part of a 5 house lot. Like a mini trailer park. Now I have nothing against trailer parks.. been living in and out of them my whole life. The thing is, no one is moving or vacationing in blowing rock because they have to. Maybe a college kid (which would be hilarious if they mess up the place lol) people move/vaca in blowing rock to get away. To be secluded. For the view. Not to live in a tiny obstructed cove 5 feet away from other college kids
---

Ugh seriously. I despise being in the same state as them right now
---

I highly suggest we host the first ever annual tattle get together in blowing rock!!! Come on guys! Us North Cakalakins tattlers will show you around!
---

Woah! We can make a haiku out of this!
I will say, it is crazy easy to upload a YouTube short..
Still many steps in not only butt texting but uploading it I will admit
Could you just imagine the horror that would come over the Maassholes when they realized that they rented to their Tattle Family 😂 😂 We could make Shark Cute Her Wheeeeeeeeeeee boards, wear cattle tags, warm and combine our skin care in an old baby bottle warmer and do FB lives, doing our cat eye makeup, just like Twatty Beast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Could you just imagine the horror that would come over the Maassholes when they realized that they rented to their Tattle Family 😂 😂 We could make Shark Cute Her Wheeeeeeeeeeee boards, wear cattle tags, warm and combine our skin care in an old baby bottle warmer and do FB lives, doing our cat eye makeup, just like Twatty Beast.
Be better off renting it to ski fields employees as cheap accomodation! We had a rental just out of a ski resort, and the air bnber’s were abusing the power by washing their gear and putting the dryer on for long periods, so removed dryer, then they would simply crank the heating up to dry clothes overnight! We didn’t have it for more than 2 years, as the wet conditions inside, made it very mouldy very quickly. After a couple of times of taking the kids down, 8 hours each way, and my resident mother (who looked after them because it was school vacation) soon got sick and tired of taking them up to the ski runs for them only spending about 30 mins there!

Reactions: 18
Be better off renting it to ski fields employees as cheap accomodation! We had a rental just out of a ski resort, and the air bnber’s were abusing the power by washing their gear and putting the dryer on for long periods, so removed dryer, then they would simply crank the heating up to dry clothes overnight! We didn’t have it for more than 2 years, as the wet conditions inside, made it very mouldy very quickly. After a couple of times of taking the kids down, 8 hours each way, and my resident mother (who looked after them because it was school vacation) soon got sick and tired of taking them up to the ski runs for them only spending about 30 mins there!
Yep! Heck, we use the heaters at the hotel the same way. I hang up all the kid’s clothes and set the heater on high, before we head to dinner. Once back, flip what is needed and anything wetter goes right onto the top of the heating system. I get up throughout the night, flipping clothes over the heating system fan, just to get them dry because there is no laundry facilities in Blowing Rock (other than at the ski resort but those stay packed). There is only 2 in Boone and they have wonky hours and cost a fortune. So, I do what I gotta do, to get the equipment dry.
I can see Asa now, when the dryer gives out and has to be replaced a few times because it is used so much, due to all the wet clothes. He will have a fit! He already complained when they were having to replace one of their laundry appliances in MM, after just 3-4 years…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What can they do in 3 days? It probably all needs a fresh coat of paint, some new decent blinds or curtains, new bed linen, radical changes to that poky little kitchen etc etc. Its going to be difficult with Abbie into everything. This is going to be a fiasco which will be hilarious to watch, especially the reviews.
Don't forget a good carpet cleaning, if not replaced. Depending on the state, they have so many years, or tenants, and have to have it replaced. Where I live it is about 3 to 4 years, and after 2 it should be repainted. Like my previous cheap landlords, they will probably rent a machine from the grocery store, instead of having it done professionally. And if it's all Hardwood floors, they need to clean and sanitize it, and make any repairs needed. The hufflepumps need to step up their game, especially if they think it's going to be a money maker, which we all know it won't.. just like selfie world. Maybe they plan on writing off those expenses, and make it into another money laundering opportunity.

Yeah we know you read here Asa, it's probably the only thing that gets your blood flowing, everyone knows you don't get it up for Pigzilla. Like all your other scams, are you going to make this into another LLC, and pretend it's another 'business venture'??! You and your fat twit of a wife need to stop scamming the less fortunate, you know they are all not there, yet you never hesitate to take the measly funds they have.😈👺👹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Wowie Wow Wow 😳
She's the size of John Candy at his biggest and perhaps, larger around her belly. He was 44 when he died as the result of a heart attack when he was filming Wagons East. Tubby looks to be Wagons East Candy sized now. Tick Tock Maassives, time is not on your side. Clean up your act before you are unable to.

"If you do not make time for wellness, you will be forced to make time for illness" and that is if you are fortunate enough to survive illness.
1685587497181.png
1685587666512.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.