Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks just like Abbie's "fighting face."
Ope...piggy forgot to sign for wrestle
---
Yeah I didn’t understand that either. He says behaviors, so I’m thinking acting out. She then says stims, so I’m thinking some kind of gesture. He says OCD and I’m like Jesus what is it? Then they explain the drink think 🙄

That is not a stim Cilla. I know stim is a cute little word that sounds better than “behavior” and much less spooky scary then.. gasp.. OCD… but these words are not interchangeable. YOUVE HAD AUTISM IN YOUR FACE FOR 18 YEARS NOW! How can you not know how to define certain behaviors… I don’t think dumping everyone’s drinks out is a “self soothing behavior” ya walnut!

It’s probably either OCD or a cry for attention if anything…
---

OMG! Joan is my QUEEN! ❤❤❤❤ One of the funniest women who ever entertained. I would give up a tooth to have her ghost sit and watch some FA with me 🤣
Probably pure freaking boredom. She literally has nothing to do 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you, @Srsmom for the great screenshot illustrating 65 pounds down! It’s an eye-opener!

View attachment 2191963

“What a life!”
“What a lack of tits”
Seriously.. what’s the use of being 400 pounds if you’re boobs are A cups? Do they even make size 50A?

I know not all women get bigger the same way… but when I went suddenly from 115 lbs to 150 the moment I turned 30… going from a B .. completely bypassing a C and having some sweet Ds outta no where made it not as bad lol

I actually think my guy likes me better this way.😜
---

That was pretty much exactly what I was going to comment!
We just ate herb roasted chicken thighs, za'atar roasted carrots, and turmeric scallion rice for dinner tonight. It's cheap as hell, took me about 15 minutes to prep, very healthy, and it tasted incredible.
Even switching 3 dinners a week (to start) to a menu like that would make such a huge difference for all of them. There's no reason to have cheese and sour cream(ranch?) soaked buffalo chicken tacos, cheese drenched pasta meat yacht with 2 huge loaves of buttery garlic bread on the side, and Biscoff cookie butter and HFCS table syrup toped French toast with fatty bacon as the three meals featured in a 15 minute vlog. There's no reason to eat that way - no one feels good eating like that.
Ohhhh that sounds sooo good. Is za’atar spicy?
---
Soooo, who could this comment on Lauren’s “I lost 100 pounds” video be referring too🤔
View attachment 2191974
Okay… whose the funny guy among us? Lmao! 😂🤣 that was good
Edit- oh is that a known troll? I don’t think I’ve ever heard the name

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Pigfat posted this super cute top that she just bought, and the humpers jumped in offering her suggestions on other outfits. Do they not see what we do, there is no way she can fit into these clothes without looking like the Cillapotamus that she is. Oh and another stupid Humper comment exclaiming how far Abby has come in just months😲🤔🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

View attachment 2191887
View attachment 2191888View attachment 2191889View attachment 2191890View attachment 2191891

Hmmm, I have an autistic son too and I don't see the progress she does. However, MY boy is now doing volunteer work at the Autism Society every week, able to get haircuts at a salon on a regular basis, rarely aggressive, etc. Oh and this morning he used his words to tell me he had to use the bathroom. That is something we work on DAILY and it still is very rare that he advocates for himself in this way-so I was floored when he said that whole sentence as clear as anything. Of course I DID NOT ignore that request AT ALL. I didn't care that it made us late for school either. He proceeded to have a fantastic day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Two minutes in to tonight’s Live and I’m OUT! Such a lush.

0193F96B-2585-4999-9388-67A980C469B9.jpeg
884801A2-2DAF-48C9-BE57-166006A35FB0.jpeg

Her fried chest looks like she has some weird camisole under her black shirt. It’s so creepy!

806DB35B-4668-4850-9D6F-997625ACFD24.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Ohhhh that sounds sooo good. Is za’atar spicy?
---
Not in the least! It's flavorful but not spicy at all.

Here's a freebie recipe for Priscilla to rip off for her Poops Pants Priscilla channel:

Preheat oven to 400* F
1-2lbs carrots - peel, and slice into diagonal 1/2 inch coins
Place in a large mixing bowl or a gallon size ziploc bag
Add 1 to 1.5 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil. Add black pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon or more za'atar (or any spice blend you like - Badia sazon completa is great and really cheap at Walmart, a little cumin and corriander with a bit of chili flake is nice, smoked paprika and garlic finished with lemon juice after it's out of the oven, or just use salt and pepper). Add salt to taste depending on the salt content of any spice blend you may use.
Toss the carrots, oil, and seasonings together in the bowl/bag. Pour onto a baking sheet of some sort in 1 layer.
Throw it in the oven for 15ish minutes or so, until carrots are soft and beginning to brown nicely.
Taste to see if they need more salt.
These reheat well for lunch the next day.

Hell, here's a crazy easy rice hack she can have while we're at it.
Heat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan (I use my Instant Pot)
Slice up a bunch of scallions/green onions, separating the white part from the green part.
Toss the white parts of the scallion in the oil with a pinch of salt. Saute for a couple minutes until they soften.
Add a couple teaspoons ground turmeric. Mix that around in there for a minute.
Add 1 to 1.5 cups white rice. I like jasmine rice but use whatever. It's fine. Toss the rice around in the scallion & turmeric oil for a minute.
Add 1.5 to 2 cups water and a couple heavy pinches of salt. If using an Instant Pot, put the lid on and hit the rice button. If using the stove, bring to a boil, cover, lower heat and let it steam until it's done.
Use the green parts of the scallions to garnish.
This is my rice recipe for everything from roasted chicken to taco bowls to Asian dishes to Halal cart style chicken/turkey bowls.

• Heart
Aww thank you.
I was happy to see I actually lost 10 pounds at some point lol so I’ll take it.
But yeah, I thought she was much closer to 400
And I would def say Cilla is bigger than her!
At least your friends daughter has the boobs to match her weight!
And she has the personality and she's beautiful. I love her to death but I worry. She's too young to be carrying that weight around.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Two minutes in to tonight’s Live and I’m OUT! Such a lush.

View attachment 2192060View attachment 2192061

Her fried chest looks like she has some weird camisole under her black shirt. It’s so creepy!

View attachment 2192066
Aside from having no taste whatsoever waving around all the cheap nasty clashing primary colours in one "look" 🤢🤮 she looks like a very drunk halfwit. I guess that's good as that's what she is. Those Barbie glasses 😍🤢🤣🤣🤣😝. That bleeping hat 🤠😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
And that sure as hell ain’t the disgusting Maass family as they haven’t even heard of those adjectives
6DFAF9CD-FD12-4BDB-AFBA-48F33CAEC2F3.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yikes! It's so strange that people go to such lengths to defend them when they don't even know them in person lol. Those shopping hauls are a nightmare too. It's all shite food.
My friend is a nice person but I wish that she would quit calling them a inspiration and listen to me when I say that Alicia doesn't take good care of her children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Snuffin got her all stumped. LMAO

Also, I just realised what CillaMe meant. CillaMe as in, Salami. LMFAO.
Lol I thought it was a play on words for "Silly me" to represent her silliness and her weird ways
---
The interesting thing to me is that Lauren's fat is like a low slung rubber ring all round her whereas Pigs fat belly looks hard which, to me, is a sign that most of her fat deposits are more internal which is far more worrying. It means her internal organs are being suffocated and surrounded by huge fat deposits.
Oh my gosh. That woman's going to die soon if she doesn't start getting her act together. I wish that selfish lazy fat pig would put her family first for once so she can be healthy for them, especially poor Abbie.

• Heart
What age does everyone predict the beast will live to? I reckon she will live to around 55-60, but she will have serious health issues by the time she hits menopause. I'll be really surprised if she lives beyond 60ish.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Burn to the Maassives! No mention of the "famous" Youtube family,

Something went down to have CN never mention them. I wonder what it was??
He made a video once when everyone kept asking about Crazy Nanny...he kept saying that Abs would still be seeing her occasionally...right. so Nanny came back for a video but you could clearly tell she wasn't happy to be there, and wasn't agreeing sliently with all the crap he was spewing.. I think they were still in the rental, does anyone remember that? In my head I'm thinking she left because of him, she's a church going lady and she must have witnessed something he did that she knew wasn't right and she wasn't putting up with it. Just my own opinion.

• Heart
This vlog was full of special gems.

The look the beast gave Igayah when he said her beloved slop was "school lunch upgrade" LMFAO. She then threatened to stab him with the knife in her hand. The mask slipped for that witch right there. That is the true Priscilla Maass.

Then Ass walks in on Abbie in the corner of the dining room, facing the wall and scratching her ass/picking at her diaper.

The Pig then eats breakfast at the counter with her mouth like a washing machine. Then she digs some food out of her chompers and licks her fishy fingers. bleeping HELL.

I cannot WAIT to see what @WowMeowMeowWow has to say about this 🤣

View attachment 2191861
View attachment 2191863
My thoughts are as follows:
Pig packs her jowls when she eats. Like an obese, hungover chipmunk that is fearful she won’t be able to scrounge up another plate of vittles by the time second breakfast time rolls around.
Y’all have already touched on just about everything. @CoffeeMomof2 posted something I also noticed.
When french toast and 8 lbs of undercooked bacon is just simply not enough. Pig is heading for rock bottom. She is doubling down on the caloric intake. The next year of slop intake should make thingth interesting. She will be over 400 lbs….without a doubt. Eventually, as time goes on she will be far bigger than she has ever been before, and because of her personality, or lack thereof…I can’t wait!😎
photo-output.jpeg

Also…If any of you are wondering what loading a pull-up looks like 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 There you go.
IMG_1288.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What age does everyone predict the beast will live to? I reckon she will live to around 55-60, but she will have serious health issues by the time she hits menopause. I'll be really surprised if she lives beyond 60ish.
I like this game! It's like a morbid Mystic Meg. Hmmmmm. I would have to agree with 50's!
I was honestly surprised she was early 40s. I thought she was much much older.

• Haha
He made a video once when everyone kept asking about Crazy Nanny...he kept saying that Abs would still be seeing her occasionally...right. so Nanny came back for a video but you could clearly tell she wasn't happy to be there, and wasn't agreeing sliently with all the crap he was spewing.. I think they were still in the rental, does anyone remember that? In my head I'm thinking she left because of him, she's a church going lady and she must have witnessed something he did that she knew wasn't right and she wasn't putting up with it. Just my own opinion.
I remember. It was the manor either right before or during COVID.

When CN left Asa was going on and on how CN loved Abbie sooo much and would be picking her up to go out to their favorite burger joint regularly on CN's free time, because she'd just miss Abbie terribly. LOL
Never happened, not once. CN was good with Abbie, but she didn't love her, wasn't a "bestie" or surrogate family. Abbie was her client, period. But Asa just has to make the world think that his Princess is so special. Everyone loves her, wants to be with her, blah blah.

So like 3 yrs ago Nanny was picking up clothing they were donating to her church. It was brief and awkward. No attempt to hug or gush over the Princess, who frankly didn't seem to care CN was there either. Asa kept trying to pump it up and get both of them excited but it fell flat, and she was on camera like three minutes. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I like this game! It's like a morbid Mystic Meg. Hmmmmm. I would have to agree with 50's!
I was honestly surprised she was early 40s. I thought she was much much older.
Y’all want me to post a Perciller lifespan poll? 😹😹😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.