Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was sobbing and wallowing in her own reality check.....looks like she's slopping it up with the other Lipstick 🐷's. I know that after I bawl my eyes out, I look hella bad for hours afterwards. Lies, Lies, sales tactics.
Look at those beauty guides. As extra and as desperate as she is, Mama Dark Horse at least presents herself as a skin care and makeup guru. Seriously, who would take skin and beauty advice from Twatty Beast and her Lipstick Munsters?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Plaintiff in the car accident case is withdrawing her Amended Motion to Compel. Does this mean the Plaintiff is closing the case with no settlement? Or did they reach a settlement and there is no need anymore for the Motion to Compel?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Y’all I swear on everything I wrote accept 😂 that’s what I get for being an asshole 💀💀 she’s still a twatlami
Happens to me all the time! 😂
Especially when I'm on my phone and in a hurry.
But that's ok. We're just tattling, not trying to Boss Babes like PMFM! 🐽🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wouldn't you have been interviewing potential teachers leading up to signing them on in the Fall? And he goes on to say they haven't decided exactly what they want the teacher to do. Hmmm, sounds to me like you've hit a dead end buddy. Nobody is coming to save you, Atha. You've got this teacher gig for the rest of your life. Buckle up buttercup and start lifting 300 lbs weights to prepare you for your future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What is this bullsh*t he’s putting out there that Abbie can possibly be left by herself down the road? The person who even asked that question is ridiculous. Besides her inability to react to what goes on around her, anything can happen. A fire can break out, she could wander outside etc. Why does he act like she can progress to being left alone one day? This drives me crazy!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Wouldn't you have been interviewing potential teachers leading up to signing them on in the Fall? And he goes on to say they haven't decided exactly what they want the teacher to do.
I only watched about 12 seconds of the vlog, but it sounded like he was rambling about how they might want the teacher to take Abbie to outings they have planned for her, like art classes or vocational activities? Uh, that's not a teacher, that's a nanny. You really think an actual licensed educator is gonna sign up to shuttle Abbie around to her bullshit extracurriculars?

Edit: Y'all will really love today's Wordle 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought todays vlog was interesting. Asa says they met with some in-home evaluator about what’s truly going on with Abbie in order to get all the services she needs (I assume the government pays for these services) I get the impression he was teary eyed, emotional having to tell the evaluator the truth about Abbie. Ass mentions you can’t “ sugar coat” it… I assume he means the reality of Abbie’s abilities, her disabilities, how they are handling her and providing for her, etc. Interesting because to his haters and to his humpers both Ass and Pig do sugar coat the picture of Abbie, how she is “ progressing”, how she will be independent one day. But it was “ hard” he says when they had to admit to this evaluator the truth. Now that would have been an interesting discussion to hear. Why not videotape that session? I’d think it must be hard every day to lie and con his viewers about what’s going on with each one of them. Not just Abbie’s reality, but Pig’s weight loss, her popularity, Isaiah’s job (?), his (?) master’s degree, the situation with the teacher, the list is endless about their outright lies and deception about what is going on with each one of them. What that must do to their souls to continually lie and deceive every single day of their lives. Do they start believing their lies? Everytime I hear Ass talk about Abbie’s progress and her independence my eyes roll up. All on their own. Even my eyes know a lie when they hear one. 👀
👁👁 🙄
Oh and Ass, you don’t need a teacher for Abbie. Forget it. Just find another kindly woman like Crazy Nanny to do care giving. And then get out of her way, stop filming her and let her do her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I thought todays vlog was interesting. Asa says they met with some in-home evaluator about what’s truly going on with Abbie in order to get all the services she needs (I assume the government pays for these services) I get the impression he was teary eyed, emotional having to tell the evaluator the truth about Abbie. Ass mentions you can’t “ sugar coat” it… I assume he means the reality of Abbie’s abilities, her disabilities, how they are handling her and providing for her, etc. Interesting because to his haters and to his humpers both Ass and Pig do sugar coat the picture of Abbie, how she is “ progressing”, how she will be independent one day. But it was “ hard” he says when they had to admit to this evaluator the truth. Now that would have been an interesting discussion to hear. Why not videotape that session? I’d think it must be hard every day to lie and con his viewers about what’s going on with each one of them. Not just Abbie’s reality, but Pig’s weight loss, her popularity, Isaiah’s job (?), his (?) master’s degree, the situation with the teacher, the list is endless about their outright lies and deception about what is going on with each one of them. What that must do to their souls to continually lie and deceive every single day of their lives. Do they start believing their lies? Everytime I hear Ass talk about Abbie’s progress and her independence my eyes roll up. All on their own. Even my eyes know a lie when they hear one. 👀
👁👁 🙄
Oh and Ass, you don’t need a teacher for Abbie. Forget it. Just find another kindly woman like Crazy Nanny to do care giving. And then get out of her way, stop filming her and let her do her job.
I didn’t watch the vlog, but could the in home evaluator be related to his guardianship application? If that is the case, to get his all-important monthly cash payoff for her, wouldn’t it be in his best interest for her to appear as disabled (and in need of his help) as possible?

After it is approved he’ll continue spinning the progress narrative I’m sure, just like yesterday saying maybe one day she’ll progress enough to be left at home alone.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Y’all I swear on everything I wrote accept 😂 that’s what I get for being an asshole 💀💀 she’s still a twatlami
It depends on what the motion was asking for. Motion to Compel what? A lot of times those documents are filed because the other party is refusing to answer questions or provide documents. If they filed a motion to compel, asking for material documents or answers, perhaps, Asa finally answered, and they withdrew their motion. Any way to tell me where I can access the court documents? I can take a look at them and see. I’m a paralegal, I’m not just being nosy, I might be able to provide a little insight.
---
It depends on what the motion was asking for. Motion to Compel what? A lot of times those documents are filed because the other party is refusing to answer questions or provide documents. If they filed a motion to compel, asking for material documents or answers, perhaps, Asa finally answered, and they withdrew their motion. Any way to tell me where I can access the court documents? I can take a look at them and see. I’m a paralegal, I’m not just being nosy, I might be able to provide a little insight.
Which Duval county court is it filed in? I can try to look it up that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is the guardianship done, or are they automatically temporary guardians? Because she just went to the doctor, and sedation dentist that they "had to find" as an adult. 🤔🤔

• Sick
Pig’s facial expressions never match her words.(Neither do Moobie’s). Her face tells the true tale. Personally, I think she hates sharing the limelight. I think she hates it when people ask about Abbie, wants to see Abbie, etc. I feel like she struggles to understand it, because she doesn’t see her daughter the way the humpers do.
At the end of last nights vlog, Moobie said…If you want to see all the presents Ciller gets…come back tomorrow. Like I give AF what Pig receives. 🤣 Unless it is a full ride scholarship to Summer Fat Camp that is….🤣
🤔🤔
Who are these vlogs about again? Did he end the Abbie birthday vlog with a similar cliffhanger? Matter of fact, have we seen any Abbie gifts outside of what her grandparents gave her? Are they saving her presents for when the Leftover Tribe shows up at the end of the month for the triple whammy….new landscaping and patio furniture tax write off shindig?

I have a question for y’all. If you were invited to Pig’s party, what gift would you bring her?
🤭😃🤭
I would trot down to my local horse barn & get her a wonderful collection of horse blankets. I'd pull 'em right off the backs of the horses

• Haha
I was washing dishes halfway watching/listening. Hubbs never watches with me but knows who they are. He came in the kitchen & watched a few mins & immediately noticed some boogies while he was talking about editing. He said "evidently he doesn't edit that good" 😝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
---

Which Duval county court is it filed in? I can try to look it up that way.
It is all under the county’s CORE system. Just Google and it will get you there…

Agreed, I think they were just asking for some information and withdrew the compel motion for that information.
Is the guardianship done, or are they automatically temporary guardians? Because she just went to the doctor, and sedation dentist that they "had to find" as an adult. 🤔🤔
Currently, Abbie is without a guardian. Meaning, a medical office could request that Abbie not have anyone with her and they cannot sign for her yet, until they get the petition done. It is another reason why they are garbage people and Priscilla shows where her priorities are. Parents know you can start up to 6 months prior to the child’s 18th birthday, to have this all filed and heard and ready to be put in place, on the child’s birthday but like everything else, waited until the last minute.
During Covid, this was a huge issue for a lot of parents because they were kicked out and refused, if they didn’t have guardianship done and some were having to wait for the courts to reopen, to get it completed..

I am on the fence on who came. I wonder if it had more to do with her Medicaid waiver and services offered at 18. This would mean they have to reevaluate for those services and show a need. There is care plans that have to be written and sent to the state for approvals.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, their interview with APD was for the guardianship process. They do all this talk about not "sugar coating" things but then they say things like she's just "globally delayed" or that one day she'll be able to be left alone for a while. Come on Ass. You can't fool us other parents of kids like Abbie. Mine will never be able to be left alone-and that's OKAY. Your wife needs to accept Abbie where she's at. This bullshit of the whole concert thing clearly shows that even after sixteen YEARS, she hasn't. I have a kid like Abbie. He also loves music. I'd love nothing more than to be able to take him to a concert of one of his fave artists. A concert in a huge ass auditorium with strobe lights, pyrotechnics, hordes of people, and other visual effects in addition to the loud booming music??? That's just never going to happen. An outdoor summer music show however just might, so that is what we're going to start with. Other than that, we watch concerts on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My take on the whole Taylor Swift debacle is P wanted to get on board and post things just like her other "besties" and be one of the crowd. To me it showed that she still has not accepted Abbie for who she is and who she will never be and that is really sad. She should know that Abbie would be so overly stimulated at a concert like that. We can all see that why cant she? Its again all about how P feels and how sad she is that her daughter is not how shed like her to be. Im sure it totally sucks but come on...she is 18 now...nothing should come as a suprise. They could have alot of fun with Abbie if they just did things on Abbies level and not for their own benefit.
Pig KNEW she could never bring Abbie to the concert. She KNEW she was schilling. Big Ass saw it and thought maybe it went too far....he realized he couldn't get away with this...there was no 'sudden realuzation'

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.