Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IMSeeker41

Where I grew up in Iowa, lifeguard training was quite involved - had to pass Water Safety Instructor training. Had to rescue someone out of deep water, (usually someone much larger than yourself) and that someone would “struggle” like a drowning person would, drowning people panic, and will climb on you, push you under water to to get on top of you. Had to take someone who was struggling down to the bottom of the pool (deep water) to get them to let go of you when they are panicing and at risk of drowning you. There are many water “carry” techniques to learn that you have to exhibit as well as performing many swimming strokes, treading water for quite some time, survival float, take a pair of jeans off in the water, tie the ends of the legs, then slap them hard on the water to make them into a float, all while treading in deep water. WSI training by the Red Cross was required 1st step towards Lifeguard Certification.

Reactions: 8

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Did Priscilla take down her post off her and Lauren? I wanted to see if Lauren liked it but I don’t see it, I thought it was because I’m not on her friends list but I can see other post.

Reactions: 8

What10001

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Fathering autism #159 grotesque Airbnbs, chugging down the twisted teas, fattys got a tiny wee, thilla thu ate all the cheese 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Piggy just panned around the backyard and the attendees I recognized were:
Bruce (did not see Donna)
WLW and Candy
Summer holding a toddler
Kylie
Creepy G
Becca, her husband and dog
The Masses
There was a guy sitting on the pool step that I did not recognize

Cilla had on quite the dress and her make up is fit for a 🤡
Is that Lauren’s little one??
---
Is that Lauren’s little one??
John?

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
"My mom taught Abby when she was in elementary school. One of the parents recorded and posted a video to Facebook of Abby ripping apart and eating her diaper. I don’t remember much else about them but that story always stuck with me because of how much fucked up it was. I do remember my mom mentioning them having a YouTube channel."

Brought over from previous thread. Please tell me they didn't really do this.
Where was this originally posted?

Reactions: 6

Maeda

Thread suggestion
Fathering Autism #159 Air BNB failed already Pigs want to see Taylor while guardianship is dooming them

Reactions: 5