Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, am catching up on posts, but I just wanted to ask if you could send up some prayers / healing vibes / whatever you believe in for my uncle. He was airlifted to a specialty ICU last night for a cerebral hemorrhage. So far his condition is exactly what they want to see the day after a bleed like that...but obviously he has a long way to go, and he already has a bunch of other health issues that complicate things.
On it~

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, it is a flat board and has heavy-duty Velcro straps. It is usually used for kids that are wiggly but individuals that have confinement issues, it should never be used, especially if they don’t understand what is going on… In NC, you cannot use it without a parent or guardian consent even..

They have requested that Abbie’s guardianship court hearing be sealed too. They said it was in her best interest, as it will be going over her medical information and she deserves privacy (well, hello, finally)! If they just didn’t already tell everyone on YT, Facebook, etc., all the medications, therapists and doctors she sees…
Oh and it is a quick court hearing. The judge has set it for a Zoom hearing and only for 15 minutes..
The judge must wonder why they want to hide this guardianship so bad. Think about it, most ppl probably don’t give a tit that their guardianship is public because what does it matter?

Oh, are you worried about your daughters privacy after you broadcast her to your 700k subscribers?

I wonder if Guardianship court sessions are public. During covid court hearings were broadcasted live. If public, anyone could join in and watch. From my understanding they run multiple hearings within a timeframe, so multiple ppl will join throughout it and the Maasses can’t control that.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Prepping for the party. Have not watched yet. Just read the comments and it seems she one dish she is prepping….drumroll pleasth….Pasta salad. 😂 Okra, pasta, bread….repeat.
🐽Weeeeeee🐽
@SunnyDale 😉🥰😉
Telescoping steering wheel! 🤣
Of course!

ETA: Quite the introduction…
Hey Guyth!
EHHHHHHHHH! EHHHHHHHHH!
With Ransch dressing and cheeth?
---
So Abbie now has critical thinking skills.

View attachment 2203557
Um, no. And she’s not a typical teen. The humpers are delusional.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
With Ransch dressing and cheeth?
Yesth! All the thingth!
She said there will be approx. 12 people. Hamburgers, hotdogth, WLW is bringing ribs and Italian sausage. Deviled eggs, salsa, pasta salad, baked beanth with bacon. She did not mention it but you can bet your sweet cheeks there will be a Costco sized loaf of bread. Oh…and fruit. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Two questions for Kristin:
1.Who steals their content?
2. What content?
🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴
Good question! I haven't seen another dishwasher unloading channel have you?

Also I noticed Big Ass calls them "chores" now that his so-called homeschool is in summer break. BUT ITS THE SAME DAMN THING HE DOES WHEN HE CALLS IT SCHOOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yesth! All the thingth!
She said there will be approx. 12 people. Hamburgers, hotdogth, WLW is bringing ribs and Italian sausage. Deviled eggs, salsa, pasta salad, baked beanth with bacon. She did not mention it but you can bet your sweet cheeks there will be a Costco sized loaf of bread. Oh…and fruit. 😂
Fruit, the Maassive way:
1685368534860.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fruit, the Maassive way:
View attachment 2203729
I feel like she was throwing the fruit out there because she knew she was about to unload on all the lard that was coming next. 😂 Fruit…aka…lemons and limes….Cadillac Margarita garnishes. I hope we get a shot of WLW eating ribs from his blanket covered belly tray!😂

I just finished her live. She had leftover salad for lunch. She added salami…lol…and pepperoni. Add to the list of food…Buffalo chicken dip. 12 people y’all! That is unless she is playing pretend and the huns show up to “surprise” her. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm just so impressed about Abbie learning math!!
Besides being able to work at the coffee shop, pouring hot coffee and putting lids on, stocking grocery shelves, or folding T-shirts, unloading dishwashers and vacuuming, she will ride her bike to these jobby jobs all by herself. In 3 years she can pedal on over to a trendy bar in Riverside after work for a few drinks.
Most importantly, the life skill of counting how many rolls of TP are missing so that she can replace them, will open up the door for her to get a job with Space X.
Abbie's future is very bright thanks to all of Assa's hard work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm just so impressed about Abbie learning math!!
Besides being able to work at the coffee shop, pouring hot coffee and putting lids on, stocking grocery shelves, or folding T-shirts, unloading dishwashers and vacuuming, she will ride her bike to these jobby jobs all by herself. In 3 years she can pedal on over to a trendy bar in Riverside after work for a few drinks.
Most importantly, the life skill of counting how many rolls of TP are missing so that she can replace them, will open up the door for her to get a job with Space X.
Abbie's future is very bright thanks to all of Assa's hard work.
She can be a greeter at Walmart!
EEEEHHHHHH! EHHHHHH EEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH! Girlfrand!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She can be a greeter at Walmart!
EEEEHHHHHH! EHHHHHH EEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH! Girlfrand!😂
Yasss!!
She can use her device to say "hello".
Because.... whale, you know, she's gotten so good at that with all the consistent hard work of her Dad.
Assa, you're just the MAN!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yesth! All the thingth!
She also said Abbie loves baked beans and could eat her weight in beans. Do they flip a coin on who has diaper duty 🤪

Prithcilla was trying to figure out how to get in a snout rub while both hands were deep into that chicken carcass.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yesth! All the thingth!
Add Publixth chicken and charcootierie board with all the processed meats and cheeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Prepping for the party. Have not watched yet. Just read the comments and it seems she one dish she is prepping….drumroll pleasth….Pasta salad. 😂 Okra, pasta, bread….repeat.
🐽Weeeeeee🐽
@SunnyDale 😉🥰😉
Telescoping steering wheel! 🤣
Of course!

ETA: Quite the introduction…
Hey Guyth!
EHHHHHHHHH! EHHHHHHHHH!
On this episode of Cilla tit and things. She asked intriguing questions. “How do you boil your eggs?”

“I’m not really a Target clothes shopper” witch pls, everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

Priscilla tells us how she makes HER baked beans. witch pls Bush made those.

• Haha
  • Heart
She also said Abbie loves baked beans and could eat her weight in beans. Do they flip a coin on who has diaper duty 🤪

Prithcilla was trying to figure out how to get in a snout rub while both hands were deep into that chicken carcass.
So….I try and make sure we have a veggie every night. 90% of the time it is a meat and a veggie. Broccoli, squash, zucchini, brussel sprouts, asparagus, green beans, etc. Sometimes we will have black beans, black eye peas…I say this because they have an effect. A gaseous effect.😂 I won’t even go in to my experience with oat milk. Never again!
Baked beans…we all know what comes after eating them. Farts. This makes me curious as to how often Sweet Girl lets one rip in public. You know it happens!
I feel like Pig never has diaper duty. If she did, she would not be feeding that young lady the slop she dishes out.
And yes…she was snout rub stimming like a mofo! LMAO!
IMG_3236.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So….I try and make sure we have a veggie every night. 90% of the time it is a meat and a veggie. Broccoli, squash, zucchini, brussel sprouts, asparagus, green beans, etc. Sometimes we will have black beans, black eye peas…I say this because they have an effect. A gaseous effect.😂 I won’t even go in to my experience with oat milk. Never again!
Baked beans…we all know what comes after eating them. Farts. This makes me curious as to how often Sweet Girl lets one rip in public. You know it happens!
I feel like Pig never has diaper duty. If she did, she would not be feeding that young lady the slop she dishes out.
And yes…she was snout rub stimming like a mofo! LMAO!
View attachment 2203842
Ok, so I have to stay on this subject of farts because they crack me up. You bring up a very good point. How many times has Abbie farted in public and they blame it on her autism. OR, how many times has Pig farted in public and blamed it on Abbie? Maybe this is why Atha takes Abbie outside when they're eating at restaurants. She's either taken a giant dump or she's farting up a storm. I have never had Oat milk but I sure as hell know what ice cream does to me. My brother could fart on demand, BTW. :ROFLMAO: 🤪 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
So we're now in the 12 Days of Prissassapotomus's birthday? I watch a family with twins and they did their 1rst birthday in 5 episodes...after the first couple I figured out what they were doing and had to pass. Well I'm sure her videos will give us plenty of material to work with and Asswipe is sure to give us pictures ... too bad we can't add music to the pictures, in my head I can hear timpani drums when she waddles...dum dumbdy dum dum dum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What the duck was she doing to that poor chicken?! Beansth. Pathta. Thalad.

• Haha
Wait. 12 people?
Isnt this, and I quote: "the blow-out party" for all three of them?
12 people?! Someone call the law! This will be wild!! 🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣

Asa, P, GB, Abbie.
Candy and Wayne
Summer and Kylie.

Now the last 4 may be a mystery. We havent seen or heard anything about Bruce or Donna since Boone.
They may have left Boone and continued to their place in Virginia. But if not, they will be numbers 9 and 10.

11 and 12? I'm thinking Becca and husband. Small chance, Kaitlin and Kaidale.
Even smaller chance? Two friends of Isaiah's. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.