Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Billy Joel said, "Only the good die young."

I think they were a little less terrible...especially Priscilla, who hadn't yet been pumped up by the hot-air assblowing of the MLM cult, and Isaiah, who was just a kid with crappy parents at that point. But I also think, like a lot of narcissists, they know how to make a good impression and coast on that for a little while...people stick around because they believe the facade the family puts up, but once the cracks start to show, it doesn't take long for people to figure out who A&P really are. That's why you constantly see friends and even family just disappear out of their lives.
I found myself not loathing Piggy in that CN vlog, I had to smack myself back to reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@WowMeowMeowWow I zoomed in on one of your screenshots.

Tell me you hate your daughter without telling me you hate your daughter. 🤬😢

View attachment 2193186
Pig’s facial expressions never match her words.(Neither do Moobie’s). Her face tells the true tale. Personally, I think she hates sharing the limelight. I think she hates it when people ask about Abbie, wants to see Abbie, etc. I feel like she struggles to understand it, because she doesn’t see her daughter the way the humpers do.
At the end of last nights vlog, Moobie said…If you want to see all the presents Ciller gets…come back tomorrow. Like I give AF what Pig receives. 🤣 Unless it is a full ride scholarship to Summer Fat Camp that is….🤣
🤔🤔
Who are these vlogs about again? Did he end the Abbie birthday vlog with a similar cliffhanger? Matter of fact, have we seen any Abbie gifts outside of what her grandparents gave her? Are they saving her presents for when the Leftover Tribe shows up at the end of the month for the triple whammy….new landscaping and patio furniture tax write off shindig?

I have a question for y’all. If you were invited to Pig’s party, what gift would you bring her?
🤭😃🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pig’s facial expressions never match her words.(Neither do Moobie’s). Her face tells the true tale. Personally, I think she hates sharing the limelight. I think she hates it when people ask about Abbie, wants to see Abbie, etc. I feel like she struggles to understand it, because she doesn’t see her daughter the way the humpers do.
At the end of last nights vlog, Moobie said…If you want to see all the presents Ciller gets…come back tomorrow. Like I give AF what Pig receives. 🤣 Unless it is a full ride scholarship to Summer Fat Camp that

I have a question for y’all. If you were invited to Pig’s party, what gift would you bring her?
🤭😃🤭
This right here, was a popular game in the 80’s👇🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is hard to get through. Assa always makes it point to say Becca reached out, which he thought was great because he wanted to pamper Priscilla and drive her to the massage place.

Priscilla yaps on about her massage and how great the place was, she shows a picture of the room and it looks like most massage places so….don’t see where she was going with that.

They get home and Isaiah is waiting outside with a towel to shield his mom from the rain LOL.
I had to stop the vlog for a second, like you gotta be joking with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm curious, how do you get them up and out? Do you physically pick them up?
Nope. the one particular case that comes to mind. first we threatened to call the program manager who he never wanted to do wrong in front of but, it fell on deaf ears (the threat) we bribed him with coffee. Happened in either 1993 or 1994 because my coworker who was with me started at the job 7 days before me lasted 6 months before she left
---
At the end of last nights vlog, Moobie said…If you want to see all the presents Ciller gets…come back tomorrow. Like I give AF what Pig receives. 🤣 Unless it is a full ride scholarship to Summer Fat Camp that is….🤣
🤔🤔
Who are these vlogs about again? Did he end the Abbie birthday vlog with a similar cliffhanger? Matter of fact, have we seen any Abbie gifts outside of what her grandparents gave her? Are they saving her presents for when the Leftover Tribe shows up at the end of the month for the triple whammy….new landscaping and patio furniture tax write off shindig?

🤭😃🤭
Cases of slim fast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🤔🤔

🤭😃🤭
Fleets Enemas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have nothing against CN at all...but no one forced her to do their laundry, lol.
If she worked for an agency he duties would be very clear. When did they say she came from an agency? 🤔🤔
She probably got tired of smelling the filthy pile of clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🤔🤔

🤭😃🤭
I'd get Twatty Beast a Lipthtick Mama Shark Cute Her Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Board, a bouquet of salami roses and all the things.
1684969891516.png
1684970146323.png
1684970183050.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Part 2 after I got over the secondhand embarrassment from Isaiah shielding mama from the rain….

Assa and Priscilla take the family out to eat. Assa goes on about how stunning Priscilla looks, probably more promo for Slimelife. Of course Assa has his big ass camera in his hand recording the restaurant decor and bs.

Isaiah freaks out because of the restaurant prices. Assa says not to worry its only $25-$30 a meal. Well that’s expensive because he knows his mom is gonna chow down at least 3 of them.

Abbie likes girl time with Summer that’s why she’s not home blah blah blah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
This is hard to get through. Assa always makes it point to say Becca reached out, which he thought was great because he wanted to pamper Priscilla and drive her to the massage place.

Priscilla yaps on about her massage and how great the place was, she shows a picture of the room and it looks like most massage places so….don’t see where she was going with that.

They get home and Isaiah is waiting outside with a towel to shield his mom from the rain LOL.
I had to stop the vlog for a second, like you gotta be joking with that.
All I could think of when she was clamoring on about flipping over on the message table was I hope it was reinforced. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All I could think of when she was clamoring on about flipping over on the message table was I hope it was reinforced. 😬
No tit! I felt so sorry for the tech. I hope Ass tipped well.
Also, he blobs that the restaurant was so popular and you could only get in with reservations. Well, I feel sorry for the other patrons then. They’ve been waiting to check out this new trendy place and In walks queen pig and her stinky, loud menagerie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.