Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think they whole concert post/delete/Asa live was BS.
Abbie is 18. Shes been diagnosed for 16 years. SIXTEEN. How did it "just hit her" that she couldnt take her daughter to a concert?
Just another ploy for sympathy, and attempt to make people "love" Priscilla, so she can continue to make that MLM cash.
Period.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Runnergirl

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Wasn’t it about this same time last month that Pig used the “crying in the car after Abbie opened up a can of whoop ass on her” sales tactic?
It did not just hit her. She is a dumb ass, but she is not that stupid.
I did see a few comments that were unsavory in their eyes. I wish I had taken a screenshot, but I was hungry in a Costco parking lot and the free samples were calling my name. They did not disappoint!😂😂
Anywho…Pig knows using Abbie to sell her cult cream has never gone over well.
As @Bogey has pointed out, Moobie draws a significant higher amount of views on her MLM page, so it is not surprising at all to me that he was the one to go live after the debacle. They are a manipulative bunch and the humpers are an easy target. All I can say is…Karma is real bitches…I wouldn’t want their fate. ☠💀☠
Yep! We are now in full sales gimmick tracking mode. Seems every month around the 25th or so, Piggy has been traumatized in some way & tears are shed. The humps don’t know or care what day of the month it is & can’t seem to find patterns in the scam, so they jump to her rescue & buy crap they don’t even need. So sad & stupid….. I can’t stand this fake family!😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
It’s all about MEEEEEEE!!!! 🐷🐷🐷

IMG_3136.jpeg

This is UNREAL! And she included photos of every gift and her massage room. She’s mentally ill.

IMG_3138.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
It was ridiculous for CillaMeMeMe to suggest if she won the Taylor Swift tickets that she could take one of her downline’s daughters. How selfish to consider depriving another mother out of sharing the experience with her daughter when you could give them the tickets. Why not take Summer instead? Or your bozo husband since you’re in concert-going mode. Her Live last night was a lame attempt at covering up her big deleted mistake by insisting she wasn’t begging for sales. She spun it to suggest that she wasn’t using Abbie to have people buy her SL, rather if someone needed skincare or makeup, “I’m your girl!” Shake it off, Piggy. Own your mistake and apologize for it. Spin, spin, spin.

93A448A4-8C44-4066-80D8-7CA3976D4457.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I have very very few friends, but I prefer it that way. I am not a social person. When one of the few want to meet up, I always have an excuse not to. After awhile, they give up, I have my husband, my kids, and my TV, which is enough for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ok, home and caught up. Of course, I have thoughts. ;)

1) The line in GB's birthday letter to P that really stuck out was "keeping this family together...".
Maybe I am still wearing my work hat, but that is a strong sentiment, and an odd manner to express it. Its also very subtly throwing shade at Asa, but I dont think Asa is clever enough to pick up on it.

2) I'm not a fan of Laurens, and I think her mother is an absolute headcase, but I'll give her credit for the work shes doing to better herself. Even if she had only lost 50 lbs at this point instead of 100, the fact that she is working out and educating herself is way more than P ever did. P got the surgery, and that was that.

3) And I am happy to see that Summer has graduated from wearing raggedy ass Vans with her dresses. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Well, she doesn’t want to get together with the Maass’ then. They will have her fattened back up in no time.
If Pigfat ever decided to get weight loss shots it would not work for her. Lauren is doing all the steps needed to lose weight. Therapy, bustin' her ass almost every day at the gym, eating properly and not drinking every day, vlogging honestly about it, not eating junk food 3 times atequila. Cooking healthy food for the whole family The shot is only the beginning little shove. Pigstink lives to eat, not eats to live. If your mindset isn't there forget it. That whole family sucks at being consistent, following through and following the rules. If having over half of her stomach removed didn't work, a shot in the arm sure as he'll isn't. Only shot she is consistent with is tequilla.

• Heart
  • Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
It blows my fucking mind that anyone would be unable to answer this, and quickly.

I wish I'd had the chance to travel to Ireland or Korea or Mexico by now.
I wish I hadn't dropped out of college the first time around.
I wish I'd spent more time with my sister.
I wish I'd taken that one specific opportunity related to my previous career which I turned down out of fear and uncertainty.

That's just a few things right off the top of my head!

Yet another example of how little thought Priscilla actually puts into anything, even her own life. Maybe especially her own life.
It's because she has no goals and never has. Goes right along with having zero interests and hobbies. And can't forget no talents or skills.

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I mean...is it my birthday??? This one was full of so many gifts.
---

TBH I had to double check after the viral trend and I actually do remember. It had just been a bit. With those ham hocks piggy probably never could skip.
Happy Birthday Dear Taaaattttttle! 😹
1685831804738.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
“Can we just like…look at my…there’s no filters. Like I love the way my skin looks. Umm, I don’t know about ‘cha all…I know some people don’t like my skin, but your Gurl likes her skin [insert cocky head bobble here]…Whaat?!I like it!”

0C2F54D4-3B69-4882-B236-392889A5A84E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Asa, please help your wife edit her photos properly. I think she edits or uses an app that she can't really tell how much she has shaven off her face when standing so far back. This is a dozer of a job she has done. More than likely she uses her cell, so everything looks little. I use a huge screen iMac, so when I look at her pics on my comp compared to my cell it's insane looking. There are all sorts of parts and pieces missing from her.
Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 9.47.41 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
My goodness, is it possible that Twatty Beast has put on even more weight? She looks enormous sitting in the car. Holy crap, she's a size!!
Is Boy Wonder's "job" being a camp buddy? If he had a real job, he'd not be able to swan off to camp and he'd not want to swan off to camp as he would be earning real money if he had a real job.
The way that Tubby talks about money is so disgusting. I want him to really feel a financial burden. How dare he babble on about the mildewy $42 that he is embarassed to spend. What an arsehole. Then his backhanded brag about the pool vac spraying his window pane. Don't blame the water, blame the dirty windows, you filthy beast. If you had clean windows, the water wouldn't make a difference. I know you are reading here, Tubby, so have some compassion for your vulnerable followers who would give ANYTHING to have $42 in their wallet right now. Don't get me started on the pool bullshite. You are not Lord of the Manor. You are not special because you have a cement pond. The pool looks a hot mess as does your tacky backyard. Some party you had, attended by people you employ to babysit your daughter , your remaining Jacksonville family and that weirdo, Creepy G. Good going, Maassives, the party looked to be a shiteshow.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
P is using this Amazon gig as an excuse to feed her shopping addiction. Now she can order something and "post a link Atha!"
That vegetable chopper has been viral on TikTok since last Fall, so as always she's a day late and a dollar short!
And she has a salad spinner, I've seen her use it and make Abbie "help" for vlogs, so she just wanted a newer one.
Whatever, P. We've been spinning salads since the 80's, with no insight from you. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Just going back to the “wrestling” on the previous thread. It didn’t look playful to me at all and she didn’t let go when he requested her to twice as there was a jump cut before he showed her hands off him. Do they really think this behaviour is cute and endearing and worth showing because it’s really not. Just showcases Abbies aggression and shows us once again that Asthma is a weak parent that’s too afraid to stop his daughters undesirable behaviours incase she flips her shit and has a meltdown.
I see her "wrestling " as her only form of human interaction that she actually initiates that's not food related, so that is all Assmunch has to show. Aside from this she does absolutely nothing but rock and honk, and that gets old to watch. We see how horrible it is, but the humpers see it as Abbie making strides and communicating.

• Sad
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I cant stand Isaiah.
He is the worst actor. That stupid face he was making as his feeder was shredding cheese was just a cringe-fest.
I used to think he was just awkward, but now I think he truly believes he is a cute, funny YT star.

• Heart

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
I stayed in a lovely rental house in Snowdonia a few years ago and each room had an Echo device, they were showing the weather....fairly innocuous I thought but when I went to bed I realised I couldn't have that lighting up the room so put it in the bedside cabinet. As I did so I noticed a button on the back saying 'camera on' and thought wtf !!
Next morning (not being tech savvy) I looked it up on the internet to find out that it couldn't record but could be watched live :mad:
I turned all of them off and stayed the week then contacted Airbnb and sent them the photos of each device, they refunded the entire £900 within a few hours and I expect the owners got a bollocking.
One of the bedrooms was distinctly a childrens bedroom !!!!! 😣

• Wow
  • Sick

cucumber

VIP Member
Two questions for Kristin:
1.Who steals their content?
2. What content?
🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴
Good question! I haven't seen another dishwasher unloading channel have you?

Also I noticed Big Ass calls them "chores" now that his so-called homeschool is in summer break. BUT ITS THE SAME DAMN THING HE DOES WHEN HE CALLS IT SCHOOL

• Haha
  • Heart

Seashellz

Chatty Member
The patio sits on the upper level, on the back of the townhouse. There is a garage that could be used to store equipment but I could see them blocking it’s usage off because it is just the garage and during bad weather, everyone parks up on top of the hill, to get out and in (if you park down at the houses, the hill is impassable, until it is scraped or melts)..
I can’t see them putting the patio furniture out there either. It is super small and will crowd out the small porch. You really only have a view of trees and down the back of the mountain. There is no other views and nothing down at the bottom of the mountain either..

Like everyone stated, this isn’t a good AirBnB during the spring/summer/fall. They may get 2-3 rentals a month, during this time. The biggest revenue time, will be during the winter and there is a lot of people that do come up to ski. There are even skiing families that will rent houses for 2-3 months, and are instructors and ski patrol, that use the places just on the weekends… Of course, GB will probably tell Mommy he needs it those weekends, to get out of the Florida heat. So, there goes their profits during that time too..
So they are moving their old patio furniture up to Boone? The same furniture that was already at the house when they moved in, the same furniture that those fat sweaty slobs all sat in, and where a lot of Abby's bodily fluids have soaked in. That is so nasty, all the money they have and they can't buy something new for an Airbnb, noooo they will slop that furniture around for years to come. They don't care, they have new furniture now, soon to be Abby's toilet😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30