Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammy36

Just going back to the “wrestling” on the previous thread. It didn’t look playful to me at all and she didn’t let go when he requested her to twice as there was a jump cut before he showed her hands off him. Do they really think this behaviour is cute and endearing and worth showing because it’s really not. Just showcases Abbies aggression and shows us once again that Asthma is a weak parent that’s too afraid to stop his daughters undesirable behaviours incase she flips her shit and has a meltdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I was always suspicious about their involvement with the booster club and being in control of purchasing the food for the athletic events. Now we know they set up a Booster Club LLC. Were they skimming funds donated to the club? Everything they do is dishonest so it wouldn’t surprise me if ASSa set it up so he could Fudge the numbers and take some for himself.

• Heart
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Farm animal hell! OMG poor BeeBee, the Tattler's queen, being subjected to such lowlife beasts. You will pay Meow. Remember her last escape? Look in her eyes and you will see that she is plotting another adventure.
Bella ❤ As of this afternoon, BeeBee has definitely established herself as The Bossbabe. 😂😂 She is behaving herself though. A jealous 400 lb beast when I go in the pasture…very much Me! Me! Me! (Sound familiar?) But still…she is not aggressive towards the babes, so all good thingth. Her eyes! So expressive. I was one step ahead…her escape route is also a goat escape route, so all parties have been denied access.
Pig struck out with another Slime post…crickets…
IMG_4144.jpeg

What is something you could use One Drop Wonder for?
Whale Pig, since you asked…I could take a pry bar to those maassssive booty cheeks and squirt some on the sphincter. That way it will be primed and ready to shove that bottle straight up your ass.
Thanks for your question.
Love,
Meow

• Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
Look at Abs in a happy moment, probably drug free. Shame on Asswipe and Prissassapotomus for what you've done to her.
1685721655977.png

• Sad
  • Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
I hope you feel better soon.
Will be thinking of you. Hope Kimmied and Kermy are doing ok.
Miss and worry about our tattlers.
I’m ok, thank you!! Trying to get comfortable and used to my son not being near me. And the things some people say to me are disgusting at best. No, I will never be over it. No, it’s not ok to ask what happened. No, I don’t regret letting him live where he was. If it was your business, you’d know.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
It was something like Crazy Nanny having Abbie stamp Christmas ornaments (in other words, CN stamping) for Humper merch. I’m sure they sold a ton and CN didn’t see a penny from it. At least, that’s what I think happened. I believe it was the final straw.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Well, she is a Queen! 😂
Queen sized.
Drama Queen.
Queen of Denial.
Queen of Carbs.
Queen of the Redwood Forest, and Hoof People.
👑 👑 👑
HOOF PEOPLE! 🤣🤣🤣
---
That shark-coochie board :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cheap pre-sliced sandwich cheese on the left, cheap pre-packaged hard salami all rolled up for ease of slurpage in the blue bowl, a wad of Boursin cheese straight from the container on the middle, pizza shop mass produced pre-sliced pepperoni pile in the clear bowl, pre-sliced Hillshire Farm ham from the tub - rolled up and looking vaguely phallic - on the right, cheap crackers to top it all off.

What a perfect representation of the birthday girl! This version of a charcuterie plate captures the very essence of the BossHoss Babe Priscilla Maass. It's a thing pretending to be fancy, a simulacrum of the actual work of skilled people, but in reality it's just a haphazard mound of low quality trash.
My thoughts exactly! You should know, I am one fancy bitch too. I make Man Meow a shark- coochie board every morning, except I substitute his ham with turkey. Bread…not crackers…and pair it with lettuce, tomato and onion. We call it…a SANDWICH!😂😂 I guess if I really want to up my game, I can roll up his turkey in a dick like fashion. LMAO! Viola! Triple P strikes again!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I agree. I also think they are now being forced to take her because she is over 18 and going under guardianship. Notice she will be getting sedated this time and never has before. Also, sealants on the back teeth should have been done years ago. My kids were 5 0r 6 when they had it done. Trust me if this wasn’t a requirement for guardianship they would not be taking her.
Well, we know why she never went. Asa said it himself. Sedation costs hundreds of dollars and apparently the waiver doesnt cover it.
So, no dental care.
I could see it when she was young, pre- FA, when that kind of cash would have been hard for them. But they have been rolling in cash for the past 5 years and theres no excuse.
Hell, just ONE of P's Lane Bryant hauls for a SL trip would've covered the cost.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Nope…. Not buying it. That kind of thing is what offices do for open houses. They went and got an ice ball and walked in and toured the office. I didn’t watch the rest to see if they actually claim she saw a dentist.
I would not put that past them.
Unless the dentist visit had to happen due to the guardianship stuff. Then they would not have a choice.
If Abbie did in fact get examined, I sure don't believe that she "did great".
Feral behaviors do not disappear.
Not Abbie's fault, of course.
It's just a fact.

• Heart

Canadian Sunflower

Asshole hopping on Dipshit Mama's live... Awwwwww broke my heart! Piggy downstairs rooting for snackth crying both of her eyes out because her company offered concert tickets as a prize and she can't use them.
Newsflash pig. Your 18 year old NT daughter wouldn't be seen with you to go to that concert! What about gurus without daughters? Who daughters are too young or too old?
No thanks from piggy. No offer to back out of the contest so someone else can use them.
Just another excuse to pull the heartstrings of the jumpers cause Pig misses out of her dream life.
Sickening display from both of them.
I just watched her live from last night. From her own snout, she was upset by the bullies going at her about her sales tactics, not so much emphasis on Abbie's sensory issues keeping her from going with her. She tossed out taking one of her BFF's daughters if she wins. She also said she won't be promoting the contest right after mentioning what she needs from her customers to get entries. Pick a lane Cilla 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Salami Face.🎂🥳🎈🥳🎂
View attachment 2190558
That shark-coochie board :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cheap pre-sliced sandwich cheese on the left, cheap pre-packaged hard salami all rolled up for ease of slurpage in the blue bowl, a wad of Boursin cheese straight from the container on the middle, pizza shop mass produced pre-sliced pepperoni pile in the clear bowl, pre-sliced Hillshire Farm ham from the tub - rolled up and looking vaguely phallic - on the right, cheap crackers to top it all off.

What a perfect representation of the birthday girl! This version of a charcuterie plate captures the very essence of the BossHoss Babe Priscilla Maass. It's a thing pretending to be fancy, a simulacrum of the actual work of skilled people, but in reality it's just a haphazard mound of low quality trash.

• Haha
  • Heart

Monsterflaps

YouTube pointed me to an old video from 5 years ago when they took Abbie to Summer’s volleyball game. It was so overwhelming for her.

Also on Asa’s Lipstick Momma boo-hoo live, humpers are tagging Taylor Swift to have a meetup with Abbie.

Here is the video of Abbie exposed to just noise at a volleyball game.

Humpers be like : "Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Fathering Autism has one of the best channels of all time."

These people really are delusional. WTF is Abbie gonna do meeting Taylor Swift? Shit her pants with excitement? No, she will just shit her pants.

• Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
The North Carolina condo is outrageous with the MaAssive’s “Mountain Boho” design. Crappy dust catchers everywhere and impractical side tables, decor, and light fixtures. Not a good fit at all for a rental. I‘d love to hear Crystal critiquing this mess with Emily over wine after the kids go to sleep. 😂

View attachment 2209630

View attachment 2209631
They are so delusional. They think you can just dress something up and make a business. Exactly what they did with Selfie Wrld. They had that girl come in and paint a Jaguar on the wall, invited social media influencers for opening night, went out and purchased a bunch of stuff for the rooms, hired a few people and then took a vacation as soon as it opened. These ppl don’t want to run a business, they want to be business owners without doing any real work.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I wanna come play at the Maassive BnB! Pretty please! I will wear horse blankets, drink margaritas, eat truffles and cook bacon….all for breakfast! I will bring the indoor felines, all 8 of them. They can treat the urine couch as a litter box. Then I can leave a review talking about how shitty the furniture was and I won’t be telling a lie!😂 BeeBee the Tattling donkey will absolutely love gnawing on those grassy looking decorations Pig has in vases!
lol
……wouldn’t they just lose their shit if they were watching their ring camera and saw a guest pull up with a horse trailer…..😂
---
🎶She wants to be part of your world you to buy the shit in her world.🎶 🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2211542
🎶🎵What would I give…if people chummed cheese out in this water…What would I pay to spend a day not looking like spoiled spam…🎵🎶

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Pigfat posted this super cute top that she just bought, and the humpers jumped in offering her suggestions on other outfits. Do they not see what we do, there is no way she can fit into these clothes without looking like the Cillapotamus that she is. Oh and another stupid Humper comment exclaiming how far Abby has come in just months😲🤔🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

View attachment 2191887
View attachment 2191888View attachment 2191889View attachment 2191890View attachment 2191891

Hmmm, I have an autistic son too and I don't see the progress she does. However, MY boy is now doing volunteer work at the Autism Society every week, able to get haircuts at a salon on a regular basis, rarely aggressive, etc. Oh and this morning he used his words to tell me he had to use the bathroom. That is something we work on DAILY and it still is very rare that he advocates for himself in this way-so I was floored when he said that whole sentence as clear as anything. Of course I DID NOT ignore that request AT ALL. I didn't care that it made us late for school either. He proceeded to have a fantastic day.

• Heart

Mom Needs Coffee

So the people it'll attract will be college age kids., who are more likely there to party. That house will be trash soon. This new failure will be fun to watch.

Since she is so blubbery bragging about this "business adventure " I'm thinking this is their only rental. I think if team pig were cornering the real estate market she'd have bragged before. Maybe I'm wrong.
So the people it'll attract will be college age kids., who are more likely there to party. That house will be trash soon. This new failure will be fun to watch.

Since she is so blubbery bragging about this "business adventure " I'm thinking this is their only rental. I think if team pig were cornering the real estate market she'd have bragged before. Maybe I'm wrong.
Did you hear her trying to be fancy and called it “The North Carolina House” such a wanna be. God they make me sick.

• Haha
  • Sick