Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't you just open the pods and mix this stuff in your hands? And once they are mixed they are no longer potent and preservative free? Yet once this woman again says she can't afford it, radio silence from Thilla. What a horrible company and worse what a horrible sales woman she is. Way to go in capturing your potential customer there boss babe.

View attachment 2207962
Even the dumb humps are catching on to the idiocy of the Duo Lab. Imagine what normal people are thinking.

I didn't realize all 4 hogs were going to NC. What about Boywonders new job and life guard gig?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Creepy! She can go days without any makeup, but for a pool party she puts on a full heavy face of makeup and a strong lip…and a dress. Candy Cane Lorraine must have missed sending this girl to charm school. Ridiculous for a pool party.
---

Oh @Bogey, we were on the same wavelength! But in the photo she posted outside of last year’s video, Big P is trying her best to hide herself behind the family as usual.

View attachment 2205025
Abbie looks sad and stressed there. She clearly didn't want her picture taken
---
Not to mention she cried out and signed for bathroom during the walk… (even tho ass responded with “we’re not going for a drive”😒View attachment 2205091What’s her sign for drive any way? It’s not fist shake…
---

I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well!! Take some time for your mental health ❤❤❤
I think her sign for drive was two arms if I remember rightly, or she would ask for it on her iPad. That sign is saying "give me some privacy" and I think she uses the bathroom sign to mean this because she doesn't know the signs for "privacy" or "leave me alone" so she signs the closest thing to what she knows is private

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just perused AirBnB for rentals in Blowing Rock and Boone. Let's just say theirs pales in comparison in most every way. There are some GORGEOUS rentals!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
😂They made it to Boone….all 4 of them.😂 They are staying for the rest of the week.

@DairyleaD Sir Cindy was circling like a vulture in the comments!😁
View attachment 2207963
A Pig and Mini Me hoe down! 😂
View attachment 2207965
Holy tit, I thought you photoshopped Sir Cindy's comment in! LMFAOOOO
---
Even the dumb humps are catching on to the idiocy of the Duo Lab. Imagine what normal people are thinking.

I didn't realize all 4 hogs were going to NC. What about Boywonders new job and life guard gig?
"all 4 hogs" LOL
---
Does anyone think that, as part of Igayahs life guard training, he had to rescue and give guillermofuck mouth to mouth?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Big p says “if you have a cell phone, you can do this job” no brain cells needed just a cell phone or WiFi 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Holy tit, I thought you photoshopped Sir Cindy's comment in! LMFAOOOO
---

"all 4 hogs" LOL
---
Does anyone think that, as part of Igayahs life guard training, he had to rescue and give guillermofuck mouth to mouth?
Lawd! LMAO! I certainly hope so! They probably practiced their new skills at the pool party….over and over again. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just when I think this witch can't get anymore stupid........

Holiday Schooling by CillaMe Maashole!
Hi Guyths, HAPPY Memorial Day
You know, um, smack, there are so many holidays in the US, um, I think people get confused.
This is one of those things that are tho important.
Atha and I come from HUGE military families.
Yeth, I got knocked up, got married, Atha left me, Atha knocked up another woman, Atha burglarized said woman, all during the military.
Yeth, very important holiday.
Neither one of us, thank goodness, have family members that passed away from being in the, um, military.
So just when your out celebrating today, just remember ……

View attachment 2207317
What in the amygdaline word salad was she talking about

This will flop like SW. No worries for the scheming Massholes though, just a hit to I'm sure another LLC he created.
Don't forget the oversight and upkeep an AirBNB requires!
They largely ignored the actual work SpankieWRLD needed to function and that was, what, a 10 minute drive away? Now they'll have to maintain a whole house that people will treat worse than an apartment rental with renters potentially in and out of it 4 times a month or more. Walls get damaged, windows get broken, appliances crap out, carpets get stained, things go missing - who do they think will have to fix or replace these things between "guests?"
People expect a nicely kept, good quality accommodation for the prices AirBNB charges. It won't be long before the bad reviews start pouring in and Atha's subsequent reply tantrums, just like with SW.

• Heart
  • Haha
I just perused AirBnB for rentals in Blowing Rock and Boone. Let's just say theirs pales in comparison in most every way. There are some GORGEOUS rentals!
I just took a quick peek. Even the rentals on the lower end…$190 ish daily are far superior. They are updated with tons of amenities….parking, hot tubs, outdoor fireplaces/pits. They all have a much better view as well. Comparatively speaking, I don’t see them being able to list for much more than $120 per day. We know they will way overprice the NC sty. Pig’s Kirkland’s interior decorating skills are going to stick out like a sore thumb. Good! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I would be VERY leery of renting an AirBnB from them. I have been traveling with my dog so have been renting AirBnb's and I am very picky about where I stay.. I read EVERY. SINGLE review, I look for what AirBnb call "Super host".. a status the Massives will never attain.

I can see them gouging every customer with unexpected fees, having a house that is not immaculately clean and well maintained..thats what most customers expect... and AirBnb relies heavily on reviews..so good luck with that Massives! Remember selfish world?? Most people are very picky about where they stay and it is a significant cost so expectations are high.

It will be entertaining if we can find their Airbnb and get ahold of the reviews!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What in the amygdaline word salad was she talking about

Don't forget the oversight and upkeep an AirBNB requires!
They largely ignored the actual work SpankieWRLD needed to function and that was, what, a 10 minute drive away? Now they'll have to maintain a whole house that people will treat worse than an apartment rental with renters potentially in and out of it 4 times a month or more. Walls get damaged, windows get broken, appliances crap out, carpets get stained, things go missing - who do they think will have to fix or replace these things between "guests?"
People expect a nicely kept, good quality accommodation for the prices AirBNB charges. It won't be long before the bad reviews start pouring in and Atha's subsequent reply tantrums, just like with SW.
I am not super experienced in AirBNB’s, but from the ones I have browsed in the past, it has always seemed to me that the owners live somewhat nearby. If it were me, I would want to go in after each rental. Property check, cleaning, etc. I have seen some that the owners go in and restock things like water, snacks, toilet paper, cups, plates, etc. I suppose there are property management companies that may handle the oversight, but they likely will not do the special touches that make the property stand out. The Maassive rental is likely to be abused. May all the bed bugs in the state of NC make a home in the hand me down furniture. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am not super experienced in AirBNB’s, but from the ones I have browsed in the past, it has always seemed to me that the owners live somewhat nearby. If it were me, I would want to go in after each rental. Property check, cleaning, etc. I have seen some that the owners go in and restock things like water, snacks, toilet paper, cups, plates, etc. I suppose there are property management companies that may handle the oversight, but they likely will not do the special touches that make the property stand out. The Maassive rental is likely to be abused. May all the bed bugs in the state of NC make a home in the hand me down furniture. 😂
They will have to hire a property manager, a housekeeper. They will lose money on this.

• Heart
I just took a quick peek. Even the rentals on the lower end…$190 ish daily are far superior. They are updated with tons of amenities….parking, hot tubs, outdoor fireplaces/pits. They all have a much better view as well. Comparatively speaking, I don’t see them being able to list for much more than $120 per day. We know they will way overprice the NC sty. Pig’s Kirkland’s interior decorating skills are going to stick out like a sore thumb. Good! 😂
I just took a look and there are some gorgeous rentals!! The Maassives rental looks exactly like what it is, a dirty student flop house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So the people it'll attract will be college age kids., who are more likely there to party. That house will be trash soon. This new failure will be fun to watch.

Since she is so blubbery bragging about this "business adventure " I'm thinking this is their only rental. I think if team pig were cornering the real estate market she'd have bragged before. Maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: 26
What can they do in 3 days? It probably all needs a fresh coat of paint, some new decent blinds or curtains, new bed linen, radical changes to that poky little kitchen etc etc. Its going to be difficult with Abbie into everything. This is going to be a fiasco which will be hilarious to watch, especially the reviews.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What can they do in 3 days? It probably all needs a fresh coat of paint, some new decent blinds or curtains, new bed linen, radical changes to that poky little kitchen etc etc. Its going to be difficult with Abbie into everything. This is going to be a fiasco which will be hilarious to watch, especially the reviews.
I wonder how many spy cams Moobie can install in 3 days? 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.